Summer 2003 Member Pics Contest!!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
You bet Alex!

Let's get some more pics up!

belbs75

Awards
This is a great idea.. I will post some pics within the next 2 weeks or so. Just working on my tan at the moment:D ...

AlexParty

Try and maintain the tan. I maintain once a week. Twice if I want to look extra tanned.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Well I have heard that we are going to have some more big entries coming up here before to long so this should be an exciting contest this year!

2getHUGE

Awards
Well, I will see if I can try and find some old before pics somewhere. Here are a few that are fairly recent. Trying to gain some size as well as overcome some major rotator cuff tendonitis. I will post some more later if all start to come back.

2getHUGE

Awards
Well, that did not work. Let's try again.

Last edited by a moderator:

2getHUGE

Awards
one more

Last edited by a moderator:

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I chopped that last one down for you 2getHUGE :)

2getHUGE

Awards
Thanks. I had that one scanned so it had alot of extra on the sides. Cool.

Sheesh

Awards
  • Established
Looking awesome 2getHUGE. Your forearms are sweet as hell. :)

GangstaJDog

Banned
Awards
I'm sure I'm not nearly as big or as cut as a lot of you guys but this thread is lacking pictures so here's one of mine for the General category.

belbs75

Awards
Hey gangstajdog, your looking good, a bit more mass and you'd look awesome..

spike1205

Awards
way to go jdog--i think ill be taking one of me for the general category to or for the before and after if i can find a good before--i think i may have one from halloween (i was stone cold just wearing a vest, looking like i drank too many steveweisers though)

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Looking good guys

Calling Chemo & Benz! Let's see em!

Lake nice work. You managed to put on a lot of great mass quickly.

Pete you already know you are an animal.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
ok we can add these to the general category, these show my improvements while working with swolecat: started on swolegenix, then moved onto swoledup

2getHUGE

Awards
:D FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!! You look great. I wish I could get my legs like that. Great job!!!!! What are your stats?

dam225

Awards
In the first pictures I was 5'9.5" or so, 168 lbs....don't know other stats....I currently weight 195, Right arm is a little over 18 and left arm is a little over 17.5......don't know any other stats....

D

2getHUGE

Awards
That's mainly what I was curious about. Your about my height but weigh 10lbs more at contest weight, so that means I need to gain 10lbs or so to look that good! :D Just hope my legs can get some of that :mad: ! I weigh @185 now. The most ever!!!!!!! :D :D :D Once again, great job!

motleybreu

Awards
great job...that's definately dedication right there

dam225

Awards
Thanks...

No special supps really...

Protein, MRP, Multi, Vit C, Vit E, B-Complex, zinc, creatine, glutamine, BCAAs, water pills, hydroxycut

D

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
More on the way.. ;)

drfly

Awards
heres one for general i suppose. only one i got at the moment, might try to get a couple more. i'll definitely post some more once im through with my summer bulking. i know its kinda weird to bulk in summer, but its much easier for me since i dont have school, so all i have to do is lift, work, eat, sleep. plus i dont do shows or anything, so its not a big deal for me.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
heres one for general i suppose. only one i got at the moment, might try to get a couple more. i'll definitely post some more once im through with my summer bulking. i know its kinda weird to bulk in summer, but its much easier for me since i dont have school, so all i have to do is lift, work, eat, sleep. plus i dont do shows or anything, so its not a big deal for me.

im the same way! bulk during the summer when i have more money and more time to eat ;)..

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
drfly--
yea, just stick with it bro and ull be fine. nice starting physique.

i hear ya on the more free time thing as well. i cant stand goin to school and tryin to eat, train, study, flirt with chicks, and work all in the same day, ya know?

good luck.

b-boy

Awards
well I might as well post one!!

categorie??? well i don't care, either most massive or general or enter me in both bro's but def not the most ripped, i still got a lot of BABY fat on me..LOL..

b-boy

Awards
oops

damn sorry the pics came out so big, they kinda blurred out a little definition since they posted so huge, SORRY!!!!!

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Geez, you use a wide-angle lens for those shots?

You'll need it to get your whole chest or back in the photo.. :)
Thick as hell, b-boy!

b-boy

Awards
Originally posted by bigpetefox
Geez, you use a wide-angle lens for those shots?

You'll need it to get your whole chest or back in the photo.. :)
Thick as hell, b-boy!
  just trying to KEEP UP WITH YOU bro!

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, lookin MASSIVE with a capital M! Please don't eat me!:D