Suggestions for my current stack?

wsnipes04

Awards
I'm looking to bulk up, I'm 6'6" 235lbs, been lifting for 3 years, I'm a pretty hard-gainer, this is my what I'm taking right now:

pre-workout: controlled labs purple wraath
mid workout: muscle tech anabolic halo (probably too expensive to continue with)
post workout: universal torrent
30 min or so after torrent: ON 100% whey
before bed: ON 100% casein

I also take orange-triad multi-vitamin daily, and sometimes make a custom "weight-gainer" shake (milk, peanut butter, oats, almonds, flax-seed oil, protein, banana) but I feel like I'm starting to plateau. Any suggestions as far as supplements go to get to the next level?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to bulk up, I'm 6'6" 235lbs, been lifting for 3 years, I'm a pretty hard-gainer, this is my what I'm taking right now:

mid workout: muscle tech anabolic halo (probably too expensive to continue with)

I also take orange-triad multi-vitamin daily, and sometimes make a custom "weight-gainer" shake (milk, peanut butter, oats, almonds, flax-seed oil, protein, banana) but I feel like I'm starting to plateau. Any suggestions as far as supplements go to get to the next level?
You can totally drop the mid workout halo. No need for it.

If your starting to plateau, and your taking in enough cals, I would recommend changing up your workout routine.

You could also mix some Green MAGnitude creatine in with Purple wraath. The two products stack and taste very well together, and it may give you an edge.

Saurabh

Awards

The stack is good but you forgot to mention how long you have been on it. Stacks are like exercises, after a while your body gets used to it so keep updating as well.

If I could make some changes this is what I would do:

1) Get some Zero calorie Creatine to mix with Pre-Workout PW. If you are on a budget then simply mix Creatine Mono bulk powder. If you have money to spend pick MAN Clout, CL Green Magnitude, Scivation Vasocharge etc.

2) Intra-workout you can use Scivation Xtend, Purple Wrath, Nutrex Xxxplosion, Gaspari SizeOn till you figure out what works best for you(and is cheapest as well).

3) Post workout continue to use Torrent. You may also want to check Replenish(Designer Supps) and Myozene(BioQuest). ON 100% Whey is a classic so no changes there.

4) I would add a Beta Alanine supplement. You can check Palo Alto Labs Incarnate, take 3 before workout and 3 afters. You can also get the bulk powder if you are on a budget.

Dont make all these changes at the same time or else you will never know which supplement actually worked for you.