Sublimejeh's scivLABS super lean bulk log!!

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like the fact that squats work my bum. Area needs work. Doesn't get worked much in the bike saddle.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I like the fact that squats work my bum. Area needs work. Doesn't get worked much in the bike saddle.
haha i know right... I just don't want my ass to get like BIG hah

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, most cats like to get their swagger on, but with a huge squating ass you get your waddle on..

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, most cats like to get their swagger on, but with a huge squating ass you get your waddle on..
^^^:icon_lol:

hopefully since im droppin some BF ill get some of the fat off it so extra muscle wont make it look big :D hah

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, girls love it..Except in my case it sucks, I have had to stop doing squats/leg days period because I have outgrown all my pants...A 28" waist and 24.5" quads don't mix..It looked like I was wearing girl pants.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, girls love it..Except in my case it sucks, I have had to stop doing squats/leg days period because I have outgrown all my pants...A 28" waist and 24.5" quads don't mix..It looked like I was wearing girl pants.
haha ya that kina happened with my tshirts, i hada start buying XLs instead of L cuz my sleeves would ride up my arms :p

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I wear medium. I think I am going to go cry now.
Dont feel bad... I was a medium not too much over a year ago... I just exploded this year :D

gbody

Awards
Lmfao..I'm starting to like this log...and you guys seem to train a lot diff then me. My gym doesn't have half all the stuff you guys use. None the less ima start a log in june and teach you guys something on lifting haha..

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Are you and USP in bed together or what?
haha why do you say that? My stunning good looks are hard to turn down :p

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Lmfao..I'm starting to like this log...and you guys seem to train a lot diff then me. My gym doesn't have half all the stuff you guys use. None the less ima start a log in june and teach you guys something on lifting haha..
different- how so?

Ill look for your log :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Hey, its May 1st everybody! :p

Workout: back

Lat pulldown (straight bar)
10X12 warmup
12X12
14X10
14X10
16X8

DB rows
85X12
90X10
95X10
100X10

Close grip low row
10X10
10X10
12X8

Comments:

Anagen: Still noticing increased pumps. Dosed 5 caps, 1 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 preworkout, 1 post workout, 1 late dinner. If anyone has any new cool ideas for dosing, feel free to suggest :D

Workout: The most focused I've felt in a long time during my workout. I rested no more than 1 1/2-2 minutes in between each set because I worked out alone, and my strength still was up! I don't think I've ever done 16 on the lat pulldown before, and I was able to maintain perfect form in all my reps of DB rows.... my Bis were quite pumped by the low row, so it was a struggle finishing my sets, but I pulled through :p

Aggression/Libido: Aggression was definitly boosted today in the gym, but may have just been a side of beig so focused

Overall: I was definitly in the zone today :D

gbody

Awards
I think most on this site use DB lifts as I don't. My gym only has 40 and 50 pound DB anyway...yea at your age really amazing lifts..I can say that cuz I have friends 21 that can't outlift you. On this other site there is a 15 year old squating 405 or so lol wow..oh well how many bottles of anagen do you have?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I think most on this site use DB lifts as I don't. My gym only has 40 and 50 pound DB anyway...yea at your age really amazing lifts..I can say that cuz I have friends 21 that can't outlift you. On this other site there is a 15 year old squating 405 or so lol wow..oh well how many bottles of anagen do you have?
I have 2 bottles currently.

Im deciding on whether to run this log for 4 bottles, or whether I want to stop after the testing of the two and run 50 days of xfactor before the summer.

If I go with Anagen for 2 extra bottles, I may stack it with ecdysten... see what a higher amount of ecdy from different sources can do

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I think most on this site use DB lifts as I don't. My gym only has 40 and 50 pound DB anyway...yea at your age really amazing lifts..I can say that cuz I have friends 21 that can't outlift you. On this other site there is a 15 year old squating 405 or so lol wow..
Ya my squat is lagging, but Im working hard to bring it up.

I find DBs are a must. The build so much muscle compared to many other exersises. There great for building mass :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
possible side effect: oily skin... the past 4-5 days my face has been more oily and so has my hair... which has caused a few new pimples to come in around the bottom of my hairline on my neck

Owell, a few pimples won't kill me :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Just to let everybody know, I've gained 4lbs in LBM and lost 4lbs in fat since starting anagen

AND Ive gone up or maintained all of my lifts :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

LONNNNG and INTENSE workout today :D

Workout: Shoulders/Tris/abs

DB military press
50X12 warmup
65X12
70X10
75X9
80X6

Laterals
25X10
30X8
35X6

Behind neck press
140X10
180X6
180X4

Cable cross
3X10
3X10
3X8

DB 2 arm press
85X10
100X7
100X6

V pushdown
9X10
10X10
10X10

Overhead cable Straight bar
8X12
9X8
9X8

One arm cable pushdown (reverse grip)
4X15
5X12
6X12

Physio ball crunches w/10 lbs
4 sets of 25

Incline Leg raises
4 sets of 20

Comments:

Anagen: I have gained ~4lbs in LBM and lost ~ 4lbs in bodyfat since I started anagen... pretty sweet :p still dosing the same at 1X5

Libido/aggression: Very positive aggression in the gym today

Workout: Most intense workout since I started this log. Very focused throughout workout, and strength went up as well. Could really feel lactic acid build up in my rear delts on my last shoulder workout... felt cool :)

Overall: More than Impressed with Anagen so far after taking measurements. I may drop creatine for the second bottle as well as powerFULL to see better effects of Anagen by itself.... dropping creatine should be interesting-- if I keep increasing strength and don't lose size I will be very impressed :)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was Anagen your addition Sublime, or was it included in your tester Pack?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Was Anagen your addition Sublime, or was it included in your tester Pack?
Initially it was not part of the stack... I finished the original stack I received, and posted PART 1 RESULTS. I was chosen as a tester for anagen while I was on the stack, and since it was a scivation product as well I decided to just add it and make a "super log" :D

Im still taking all of the products from the first stack ( I stocked up on them as well), as well as Anagen. BUT I may disclude creatine and powerFULL once I hit the second bottle of anagen, so I will have more accurate test results.

:afro:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: Legs

Squats
135X12 ATG
185X8 ATG
225X6 Almost ATG :)

Leg curls
100X12
120X12
130X8

Leg extensions
180X12
200X12
220X12

Following calf excersises were supersetted

Seated calf press
70X12
90X12
90X12

Seated calf extension
180X12
205X10
230X8

Standing calf raise
250X12
275X10
275X10

Cardio: 15 mins @ 145 HR

Comments:

Workout: Very good leg day. Very intense as well, I pushed out so many extra reps, to failure every set.

Aggression/Libido: Libido noticeably high all morning... aggression very strong in the gym

Overall: For a leg day, I couldn't have asked for a better, more intense workout. My legs were actually shaking at the end haha

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I will be dropping creatine starting today, and powerFULL in a few days when the bottle runs out

this should be interesting :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: Cardio/abs

Cardio: 35 mins HIIT

Knees-chest
3 sets of 10

Cable crunch
3 sets of stack X20

supersets:

Physioball crunch
2 sets 10lbX25

Leg lifts
2 sets of 20

Comments:

Workout: pretty intense I was sweatin balls today :p Abs had a very solid workout as well

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: Chest/bis

BB bench
135X20
185X12
205X8
225X4

DB incline bench
75X10
80X6
85X6

DB curls
50X14
55X10
55X10

Comments:

Extremely lethargic today... very short workout, I really had no energy all day, it was really weird. Diet was solid like usual, but workout was lacking.. Taking tomorrow off, Im going to a wedding :D

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Took the weekend off from lifting... Well deserved rest :D
I have a little over a week left on the log, don't cry now :p

Workout: Back

Pullups
military: 12,10
Reverse close grip: 10,10

Close grip low row
9X12
10X12
11X12
13X12

DB rows
85X12
95X12
100X10
100X10

Comments:

Workout: Solid back/bi pump during workout, solid strength increase as well.

Anagen: I have gained a few lbs in LBM since starting, seems that LBM growth is slowing now that I'm on the second bottle, but still holding up.

Overall: With just a little ways to go in this log, Ive realized how much Ive actually progressed since the beginning. I usually cant see much of a difference in peoples "before and after" pictures from a 1-2 month log, but maybe this log will change my opinion. Off the top of my head since the beginning of this log, Ive lost 7+ lbs in BF and gained 4+lbs in muscle... pretty sweet. We'll see how it ends up!

Hbs6

Hbs6

Awards
  • Established
So you def felt a difference introducing Anagen into your stack? Or just a little difference?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
So you def felt a difference introducing Anagen into your stack? Or just a little difference?
a pretty solid difference

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: Shoulders/tris

DB shoulder press
50X12
65X10
70X10
75X8
80X6

Behind neck press
140X10
140X10

Laterals
25X10
25X10
25X10

Reverse Pec deck
140X15
170X12
180X12

french press
80X12
90X12
100X10

V pushdowns
9X12
10X10
10X10

One arm tricep pushdowns
4X15
5X12
6X12

Comments:

Workout: Very long and intense workout today, can't complain. I feel like triceps may have gone down a tiny bit, but shoulders are strong as ever!

Overall: Still progressing! a week left!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]Workout:[/size] Legs/abs

Leg extensions
180X12
200X12
200X12

Leg curls
100X12
110X10
120X10

Seated calf raises
70X15
90X12
115X12

Standing calf raises
275X12
275X12
300X10

Knee-chest
3 sets of 10

Physio ball crunches
3 sets of 40

robe cable crunches
3 sets of 25

[size=+2]Comments:[/size]

Workout: Solid workout. I have this strained muscle in my lower back, kind of in the shape of a little ball- I thought it was a cist, but it hurts when I stretch so I guess its probably some sort of connective tissue/muscle/tendon. This is why I didn't do leg press or squat today.

Libido: SHOT up today

Overall: Still going strong!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh I see you have taken my colour coated style Padiwan..Just playin, sorta..lol..Keep goin strong man

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh I see you have taken my colour coated style Padiwan..Just playin, sorta..lol..Keep goin strong man
haha, hey i felt like spicin it up a bit

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: who knows :D?

reverse BB wrist curls
75X15
75X15
95X15

BB curls
75X12
75X12
115X5

DB curls
45X12
50X8

Physio ball crunches
2 sets of 40

Comments:

I got to the gym and only had a half hour before leaving for my gf's house, so today was just a "whatever I feel like doing" day lol

Crazy bi pump today though :p
Oh and tomorrow is Senior prom! :drunk: Gotta workout early in the day !!!

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:hammer: Have fun at the Senior Prom :) Be good!!!!!! LOL I mean it!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
:hammer: Have fun at the Senior Prom :) Be good!!!!!! LOL I mean it!
I cant wait ... finally, High school is over:cheers:

Ok mom Ill be good :p :drunk:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Do I smell a hangover ;)
haha no, suprisingly I do not have a hangover. I went to bed at 5am and woke up at 8am how wonderful. Im going to attempt to go to the gym, but I dont know how thats guna workout haha

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: Chest

BB strip sets
180X12
160X8
140X8
90X8

Incline BB (smith)
185X11