Sublimejeh's scivLABS super lean bulk log!!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Well my friends, this is one of the logs we've all been waiting for! :)

Ok this is what I'm going for: Gain a few lbs of very lean muscle and possibly shed a pound or two (or three) of fat.

So now your saying to yourself, lose a few pounds of fat and gain a little muscle at the same tyime?! Your crazy! Well let me tell ya... this stack is crazy enough that I may be able to pull it off!

Stack:
My stack will consist of the average components such as CEE, Whey, multi vitamin and fish oil caps. It will also include 5-6 awesome products from Scivation and USPlabs!

Training:
I will be lifting 5-6 days per week and doing 1-2(may vary) days of cardio per week. I like to lift heavy !

Diet:
I have a very clean diet consisting(in moderately high quantities) of eggs, oats, turkey, chicken, water, peanut butter, and cottage cheese. My dinner usually varies though, but is always packed with protein and good carbs and veggies !

I will be cutting my calories just enough to maintain a very clean bulk, but am not going to cut down too much on food intake. I get around 200-225g protein per day.

Comments:
Tomorrow I will post my Stats as well as the supplement stack I will be using... oh ya, and pictures!

Side note:
Midway through, I may add in a new surprise supplement to finish off the log :blink: what oh what could it be???

haha post away guys!
-Sublimejeh

Y

young_squatter

Board Sponsor
Awards
"Subscribes" Good luck bro, I wonder what that supplement could be :blink:

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Sugsiggiddyscribed

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ok ok... I guess I'll reveal the stack...

USPlabs C2
USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC
USPlabs powerFULL
Scivation Sesamin
Scivation LipidFx
Scivation Xtend (added in a week or so once it arrives at my casa)
* mystery product (added in a week or two)* hmm what could it be?

I have a very good idea of what my dosing will be like for this, but I will post the finalized version tomorrow!

B

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
Good luck with the stack man... i'll also be running a usp/scivation lean bulk log. It should be interesting to compare results.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
post the link to ur log here when uve got it up!

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You totally got way more product than me! I am jealous. haha. I am really confident that I will achieve my goals with what was supplied to me though.
I am subscribed.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
the products that were supplied to me were LipidFx, cAMP, C2 and Sesamin, the others are my additions

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the products that were supplied to me were LipidFx, cAMP, C2 and Sesamin, the others are my additions

Well then we got the same thing. I could add Xtend if I had more than 5 servings left! lol

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ok so heres my training schedule and supplement dosing:

Training
This is a 5 day continuous cycle:
Day 1-Shoulders
Day 2-Arms
Day 3-Legs
Day 4-Chest
Day 5-Back

+abs 3 times per week and cardio 1-3 times per week
I will be lifting 5-6 days a week

Supplement Protocol

USPlabs cAMPHIBOLIC: 2 before breakfast, 1-2 before bed
USPlabs C2: 2-3 preworkout
USPlabs powerFULL: 2 before breakfast or before bed(haven't decided, input is welcome), 4 preworkout
Scivation Sesamin: 1 with breakfast, 1 with dinner
Scivation LipidFx: 2 with lunch, 2 with dinner (may move down to 1X2)
Scivation Xtend: 4-6 scoops during workout (will just be using 2 scoops ON whey until it arrives)

USPlabs Cissus Rx: 2 before breakfast, 2 preworkout, 2 one hr postworkout
Controlled labs green Bulge: 5 preworkout
Bulk CEE: 2.5g post workout
Fish oil: 1 with breakfast, 1 with dinner
Multi: 1 with breakfast

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Stats
Sex: M
Height: 6’1
Weight: 209lbs 15.20%bf (according to YMCA calc.)

Measurements [/i]cold
Bis: 16.5 in
Back/chest: 45 in
neck: 17 in
Waist (at navel): 35.5
Quad: 25 in
Calf: 16 in

Maxs
BB bench: 265 lbs
Squat: 280 lbs
Deadlift: 350 lbs

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
well, this is my first day using the stack! My dosing was exactly like I stated in the above post. Nothing to report on things I noticed yet though... This is also my first day back after 3 days off, so I felt a littlleee rusty.

Workout: Shoulders/abs

DB military press
60X12 warmup
65X12
70X8(9)
70X8
75X5(6)

Upright row
80X12
90X12
100X12
110X10

Lateral raises
25X12
25X12
30X8

Reverse peck deck
150X12
170X12
180X12

Medicine ball crunches
2 sets of 50

Incline leg raises
2 sets of 25

I went down a little on the db presses, but im attributing this to the fact I only got about 5-6 hours of sleep last night because Ive been real busy.. Also because I haven't worked out in 3 days... and I NEVER take time off :) haha

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Today was a pretty solid day!

Workout: Arms

Straight bar preacher curls
70X12
80X12
90X12
100X10
100X8

Incline DB curls
40X10
40X10
45X10

Lying French press
75X12
95X12
105X10
105X8
115X6

Rope pushdowns
90X12
90X12
100X10

Comments:
I noticed some "warming" after taking the C2. Had a decent workout but didn't get much sleep last night. I'll check my weight tomorrow morning. heres a few pics(shiiittttyyyy but owell), that i took tonight

Attachments

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Here was my days Diet, so that you have a feeling for what Im consuming on a daily basis:

Meal 1:
6 egg whites, 2 yolks
2 tbsp PB
2 tbsp low fat moz. cheese
10 oz milk
2 cups oats
1 apple

Meal 2:
1 can tuna
1 whole wheat role
1/2 cup veggies

Meal 3:
5 egg whites, 1 yolk
1/2 cup oats

Meal 4:
2 scoops whey
10 oz milk
6 oz water

Meal 5:
2 cups pasta
1 cup veggies
4 homemade low fat meatballs
1 tbsp PB
1 scoop whey
8 oz water

Meal 6:
1 cup cottage cheese
1/2 cup fruit
8 oz milk

Also, between 1 1/4- 1 1/2 gals of water

Hope this helps! :)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Today is my Off day...

forgot to mention that I played an hr of bball after my workout eysterday.

On off days my dosing will be the same as on days, minus 2 cissus, 2 powerFULL

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

So today was a leg day :( my least favorite day of the cycle haha

Weight: 206.5 lbs weighed upon waking.... lost 2.5 lbs already??? could jst be how empty my stomach was, but if not SWEET

Workout: Legs kept it quick cause I was real busy today!

Squats:
135X15
225X10
225X12 NEW PR!
245X6
245X5

Standing calf press
275X15
300X12
200X12
350X10

Diet: Comprised of eggs, oatmeal, apples, cottage cheese, 2 protein shakes, 2 cups of pasta, 1/2 cup lowfat cheese, turkey sub, PB, milk

about 1 1/2 gals water and 220g protein, 3500 cals

Comments:
According to the scale Ive already lost 2.5 lbs which is kinda cool, and Ive maintained/upped my strength a little. It could just be the fluctuating days weight, but when i weighed myself 3 or 4 days ago at 209 it was also upon waking. Kinda cool.... I guess I may have a little less fat over the abs, but its probably just all in my head :p

I did notice the C2 today because I experimented and took 4. I was very focused and not jittery during my workout but later on in the day I had very bad anxiety.... I think its because Im playing in a big show tomorrow and Im kidna nervous :/ should be fun though!!!! tomorrow is chest day woohoo!

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Weight loss already is awesome. I am excited to start mine! (Tues.)

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Today I did an hour of cardio! and ONLY cardio! wow thats a once in a lifetime thing for me ahha.:jaw:

Weight: 207 weighed upon waking

Diet: Tons of protein today, i think around 250g!

Workout:
I played some light basketball for a half hour and a half hour of light cardio. Felt good to do a cardio day for once.

Tomorrow will definitly be chest. I didn't have enough time for chest today because my band was playing in a show tonight, which was awesome by the way! we were the hit of the night :D

Comments:
Ok, so today I do have a little bit to comment about. I definitly have been noticing all of these products like I have read other users notice them. I have lost a pound or two since I started, which I will attribute to the cAMP, sesamin and LipidFx.

I have had increased libido and slight strength increase which Im sure was from the cAMP and powerFULL.

From the C2 I have noticed that about an hr after I take it I am very focused. Not the jittery energy, just enough to help you with your workout.... works better on an empty stomach too :p

later guys!

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
When I used to play concerts (last year) I wear probably sweat off a couple pounds. Those were fun times.

Keep up the good work and check on my log once I get it going tomorrow.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
When I used to play concerts (last year) I wear probably sweat off a couple pounds. Those were fun times.

Keep up the good work and check on my log once I get it going tomorrow.
I definitly will man.... feel free to post your link here once u get it up

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
hahaha wow im stupid..... ya i remember my B.... Ill check it tomorrow!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Hey guys!
I will be updating my weight tomorrow !

Workout: chest

BB flat bench:
135X12
205X6
225X6
245X3
275X1 with a little guidance... maybe next time!

DB incline bench
75X12
80X9
80X8
85X6

Dips:

Comments:
I was goin for a max today, and sadly didn't fully push it out... I was trying to go up 10 pounds from last time so I kinda had high hopes haha. Overall good chest day though.

New things noticed: Im definitly noticing that Im holding a little more water than usual. When I feel the layer over my abs, it doesnt feel as fatty as before but rather jst like a layer of water... I was told this is very common with LipidFx and at the end the water situation will go away which is pretty cool. Still noticing increased Libido/Strength as well as slight appetite suppression.. Overall going very well so far!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: back

Pullups

Deadlifts
135X15
225X12
225X12
275X8
315X5

Tbar rows
135X10
135X10
160X8

DB rows
85X12
90X12

Comments:
Decent day. Focused more on form than on weight today, no reason, just felt like it :)

I'm also noticing appetite suppression. I really had to force feed this morning and I also realized I haven't really had the desire to eat as much, this is something I actually had to reflect on and be like wow I actually haven't wanted to eat like I usually do.

Strength is stayin up which is good.
Tomorrow's shoulders :p

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Today I'll give a very detailed update :p

Weight: 207.5 weighed upon waking
[*] I think the fluctuating weight is normal, but either way, I have still lost a pound or so

Diet:

Meal 1: 6 eggs, 2 yolks, 2 cups oatmeal, 1 apple, 10 oz milk
Meal 2: HUGE turkey sub on whole wheat bread, 1/2 cup veggies, 10 oz milk, 2 tbsp PB
Meal 3: 1 scoop ON whey, 8 oz. water
Meal 4: 2 chicken breasts, 2 cups pasta, 1 tbsp olive oil, 1/2 cup veggies, 10 oz. water
Meal 5: 1 scoop whey, 8 oz milk, 1 tbsp PB

Diet Notes: I also started using the Xtend that I got in the mail today. I had 3X34 oz. water with 2 scoops mixed in each time. I also had one more 34 oz. water later in the day

Workout: shoulders

DB military press
60X12
65X12
70X9
70X8

Lateral raises
25X12
25X12
25X12
30X10

Shrugs
75X12
85X12

Workout Notes: My shoulders were real sore today... Probably from the pullups and deads from yesterday. I think I may take my day off in between back and shoulder days from here on out, because I can't lift heavy on shoulders when they are still sore.

Comments:
I'm definitly noticing more and more appetite suppression every day. Mostly noticeable when I first wake up. I used to be starving, but now I can wait up to an hour or more after waking to eat without the hunger.

I am still noticing water retention, but it seems to actually be replacing the fat so I can't complain :p

I also look slightly more vascular and cut. I know my body very well, and whenever a new vein appears I always notice, even if it is small. Now when stretching the front of my shoulder I have a vein that comes out, cool, my first shoulder vein! hah

nicholas

nicholas

Awards
Re: 3.30.06

I am still noticing water retention, but it seems to actually be replacing the fat so I can't complain :p
Just curious if you have tried the 3-99mg tabs of potassium spread out during the day. That has helped with the water retention in me.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: 3.30.06

Just curious if you have tried the 3-99mg tabs of potassium spread out during the day. That has helped with the water retention in me.
no haven't yet, youngsquatter recommended that to me as well... Ill give it a try. Can I pick some up at like a CVS?

so I take 3, 99mg tabs... with food or on empty stomach, and does it matter when during the day?

thanks man

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
For potassium:
One medium banana packs 450 mg, pinto and black beans dish out 400 mg potassium per half-cup serving.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 207 on the dot!

Workout: arms

Standing EZ bar curls
75X12
95X12
105X12
110X10
115X8

Incline French Press
95X12
105X12
115X10
115X8

DB hammer curls
40X12
45X10
50X8

One arm tricep pushdown
7X10
7X10
8X8

Diet:
Once again, very clean, around 220g protein. Also I think Im going to have 4X34 oz water with 2 scoops of xtend in each every day. Its been working very well for the past 2 days and it helps me keep track of most of my water intake.

Comments:
Appetite Suppression. Definitly noticing it more. Not that I can't eat, just that when I'm not eating I'm not hungry for food like I used to be, I kinda forget about it and have to remind myself its time for a meal haha

Strength is still up, and vascularity is definitly going up as well. I do not seem to have lost any strength or muscle at all, if anything gained a little of both. Starting to like this :)

New supplement to be added soon :p.... keep an eye out!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
For potassium:
One medium banana packs 450 mg, pinto and black beans dish out 400 mg potassium per half-cup serving.
interesting.... If i added glycergrow into my daily workout routine, wouldn't that be enough potassium to cover it... i think it has around 400 mg

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
interesting.... If i added glycergrow into my daily workout routine, wouldn't that be enough potassium to cover it... i think it has around 400 mg
One would assume. ?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

OFF day today... but I did some abs anyways :p

Crunches
3 sets of 40

Laying leg lifts
3 sets of 25

Tomorrow is legs!

April fools day :hammer:

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Workout: legs

Squat
135X12
225X12
245X8
265X4

Leg curl
100X12
100X12
120X8

Standing calf press
250X12
275X12
300X10
300X10

Seated calf press
180X15
180X15
180X12
180X12

workout notes: I super setted the calf excercises. I have a new focus in my workouts... I will be focusing a lot on calfs, as I realized they look a little small now that I'm wearing shorts :p

Comments:
One thing that I have been very happy about, and what I've really been shooting for, is that my strength and muscle has been increasin slightly while I'm shedding a little fat.

I maintained/increased my squat today which I was happy about. Last week was the first time I ever got 225X12, and this week I did it with much less struggle than last week's.

Im also getting a vein or two in my calfs, which is probably because the bodyfat is slightly dropping :) woohoo!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Re: 4.2.06

Update: I didn't mention I am also playing 30 mins of basketball after each workout... I will start doing about 2 days a week of bike/elliptical cardio this coming week

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Great to see some cardio in there. One of the most over looked aspects of overall health IMO. Keep it up man. Great log so far.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Just one of those days... We all have them, and always hate 'em haha

So last night I didn't get the best sleep, turnin the clocks ahead messes me up for a few days.

On top of that, I had 8 hours of childcare for community service... I wasn't allowed to drink or eat in front of the kids because it would make them antsy, so I barelyyy got my 1 gallon of water in, and barealy 5 meals. I didn't even have time for a preworkout meal! So, needless to say my workout suffered... well, here it is

Workout: chest

BB bench press (elbow hurt on these which made things worse :( )
135X15
205X6
225X5
225X5 6 with a little guidance
230X3 5 with a little guidance

DB incline this is where I really got frusterated
70X9
75X6
80X3

So, at this point I kinda gave up and waited for my partner to finish his workout, but being the hardcore weightlifter I am :p I returned to the bench 30 mins later and pushed myself through it! and improved!
80X8
80X9

even though those still weren't up to par, I definitly put all I had today into them

Dips

Comments:

So, Im glad today is over... I have a headache from lack of sleep and basically everything sucked about the day. Well, I'm sure tomorrow will be good and I'll obviously be putting in twice the effort because of my sh1tty day today :p

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm going to start the mystery supplement sometime next week... but here it is!

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

I knew yesterday was just an off day for me... today I was still tired from yesterday, but I pulled it together and ended up having a great workout

I dropped the C2 today, because I worked out at 9pm... didn't want to be up all night haha

Workout: back

Deadlifts
135X12
225X10
275X10
315X6
315X6

Pullups
2 sets= 12,10 military grip
2 sets= 10,10 reverse grip

DB rows
85X10
90X10
90X10

Workout notes: That is the most reps I've done on 315 deadlifts. My highest prior was 1 set of 5 reps, now its up to 2 sets at 6 reps... these are done without gloves and without straps. Im sure with straps I could easily get another 3-4 reps, I'll try that next time :)

Comments:
Today was great. Wasn't feeling my best during the morning/afternoon, which is very unusual, because since I've started using the USPlabs products I've never had a day where I didn't "feel" awesome... I think its because my sleep hasn't been great the past two nights.

Well, glad todays workout was a lot better!

B

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You are keeping a great log. Better than mine! hehe.

Are you feeling... soft? Like from water retention from the Lipid FX maybe?

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
You are keeping a great log. Better than mine! hehe.

Are you feeling... soft? Like from water retention from the Lipid FX maybe?
Ya I'm feeling slightly softer than usual, nothing like horrible or anything

H

haplochrom

Awards
I absolutely feel soft. I started taking potassium with every meal, and getting a good amout in. I cut out unneeded salts. I dropped an extra 4 pounds in about a day. I am startin to feel back to normal. I am embarassed to say that i usually funcion on less than average amounts of liquids a day. I can really feel the difference in the bloat, and now the shedding of water.

I havent gotten extreme enough to use a sauna, but i think that it will definately be used on the last day before the after pics are taken.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

Another sweet day :)

Workout: shoulders

DB military press
60X12
65X12
70X10
75X6
75X7

Upright row
90X12
90X12
100X10
100X10

Lateral raises
20X12
25X10
25X10
25X10

Reverse Flys
20X10
25X10
25X10

Cardio: 15 mins med. intensity

Comments:
Today I picked up a bottle of 100 99 mg pottasium caps for 2.50!!!! SOOOO cheap, and it was gnc, go figure haha. So Im starting those today to help harden my muscles back up and get rid of the water retention.

Overall great day... I think Ill be upping my daily sets to 12-16 sets per body part... Thats what I followed during the summer, as well as today, and during the summer I saw the best results, so Ill stick with that.

Had a great amount of energy today, and a feeling of overall well being after taking the powerFULL and C2 preworkout. I also had increased stamina. I also noticed that on my first day of cardio (not including sports), that I sweat more than usual... could be good :p

I'm either going to take tomorrow off or do 45 mins of cardio, haven't decided.

Later

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established

well today was supposed to be an off day, but I wanted to go to the gym, so I went and did some abs and cardio.

Workout

Cardio: 30 minutes med. intensity bike

abs
ball crunces 2 sets (50,50)
vertical leg lifts 2 sets (25,25)

Comments:
Felt good today as usual, and as you can see, had an urge for the gym all day! Tonight I am going to get 10+ hours of sleep which should catch me up for some lost time this week :)

My lower back just started hurting after the gym today, so if it still hurts tomorrow, I may take tomorrow as my off day instead of doing legs... I just don't know how I'm going to do squats with pain in my back!

New comments on the stack:

1. My libido has been wayyyyyyy up this week... possibly the most ever! Watch out ladies! jk :D :p

2. When I eat, I can eat a lot more without getting too full... When I don't eat I have no hunger pains!

3. As soon as I get in bed, ater taking my powerFULL and cAMP ahead of time, I have a great feeling of relaxation. Hasn't helped with length of sleep yet, but definitly with quality. I can sleep for 6 hours and not feel like crap when I wake up hah

4. More vascularity... for sure!

5. All lifts have increased or remained the same, with the exception of DB military presses which have very slightly gone down

Question:
What is the best HR to stay at while doing cardio for a lean bulk?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sublimejeh Supplement Logs 55