Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 34
5 pumps.
Weight: Down to 208.8! of course I came off the weekend. I think if I keep losing around the midsection I'm going to have some loose skin at the bottom of my abs. I was up to 245 back in my powerlifting days. For years I hammer the food to keep getting stronger. of course over all those years my belly got bigger and bigger.

Mood: Great! Sex Drive is almost out of control. :p

Strength:
Still climbing. Abs / lower back / Delts / Tris
Starting to taper off but still increasing Weight or reps, Just not the unusual numbers I was hitting.

Visual Appearance: Nothing new. Wife posted a pic of me and one of my granddaughters playing in the water hose in the backyard on facebook. She told me she is getting PM's from her friends telling her that they wish their husbands looked half that good. Made her feel good! I told her I wanted to see picks of her friends that made these comments, she wouldn't show me! LOL

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking awesome! Definitely leaning out!

If spell checker doesn't catch it I'm in trouble.:unsure: I use to be able to spell before spell checkers!
I know you of all people know what Im talking about! ;)
Haha I have to use spellcheck all of the time! I was a bad speller before so I definitely keep it busy now!

Day 34
5 pumps.
Weight: Down to 208.8! of course I came off the weekend. I think if I keep losing around the midsection I'm going to have some loose skin at the bottom of my abs. I was up to 245 back in my powerlifting days. For years I hammer the food to keep getting stronger. of course over all those years my belly got bigger and bigger.

Mood: Great! Sex Drive is almost out of control. :p

Strength:
Still climbing. Abs / lower back / Delts / Tris
Starting to taper off but still increasing Weight or reps, Just not the unusual numbers I was hitting.

Visual Appearance: Nothing new. Wife posted a pic of me and one of my granddaughters playing in the water hose in the backyard on facebook. She told me she is getting PM's from her friends telling her that they wish their husbands looked half that good. Made her feel good! I told her I wanted to see picks of her friends that made these comments, she wouldn't show me! LOL
That last part about your wife’s friends cracked me up! It is true though- not many guys put in kind of work you do!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ton more definition in chest and upper abs!!! seeing lower ab, for sure improvement!!! (y)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. definitely losing some fat, muscles getting harder!
if it is this noticeable in pic's it's probably even more noticeable in person----keep up the great work!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if it is this noticeable in pic's it's probably even more noticeable in person----keep up the great work!!!
Thanks brother. It's hard to tell when you see yourself everyday. The wifey is liking it! thats whats important. Especially with the heightened sex drive. ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 35
5 pumps.
Weight: 209.4

Mood: Still great. Kind of use to it now. Going to suck when I finish my second tube. I plan on hitting Alpha 7 / BLR Rebirth & a good Natty booster when I finish my Ultra Hard. Now that I have officially burned my Natty card I have been doing a little research but not there yet!

Strength: Still climbing! Abs / lower back / Chest / Calves. Stair climbers. about 20 floors is all I had after hitting calves.

Visual Appearance: Nothing new that I can tell.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 35
5 pumps.

Mood: Still great. Kind of use to it now. Going to suck when I finish my second tube. I plan on hitting Alpha 7 / BLR Rebirth & a good Natty booster when I finish my Ultra Hard. Now that I have officially burned my Natty card I have been doing a little research but not there yet!

Strength: Still climbing! Abs / lower back / Chest / Calves. Stair climbers. about 20 floors is all I had after hitting calves.

Visual Appearance: Nothing new that I can tell.
Oh wow, first time trying a hormonal? Having run a methylated compound again, after almost 10 years, I think I'm going to run a solo Iconic Transdermal going forward. I'm reminded how good you don't feel to run a methyl.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
iconic has some really nice trandermals, i love the difference between these feel good hormonals versus the harsher methyls i ran in the past....really nice to get good results and feel great at same time!!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
iconic has some really nice trandermals, i love the difference between these feel good hormonals versus the harsher methyls i ran in the past....really nice to get good results and feel great at same time!!!!!
The stuff we used in the past was much harsher.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh wow, first time trying a hormonal? Having run a methylated compound again, after almost 10 years, I think I'm going to run a solo Iconic Transdermal going forward. I'm reminded how good you don't feel to run a methyl.
Ya! I don't know if I want to F with all the side effects.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 36
5 pumps.
Weight: 210.2

Mood: Is still good, Sex Drive is a little more under control. = Wife's Dad got some bad test back from his Dr. and has her a little depressed.

Strength: Still climbing! Abs / lower back / Back / Traps. No cardio. Got to the gym late and had too much crap to do at the house.

Visual Appearance: No new Changes

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sorry to hear about the bad news for father in law!, hope he makes a full recovery.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to hear about the bad news for father in law!, hope he makes a full recovery.
Thanks brother. They want to run some test. there is a growth on his intestine and he hasnt been wanting to eat solid food.
They have to run a covid test first. Didn't have to have one for the upper GI on monday however?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. They want to run some test. there is a growth on his intestine and he hasnt been wanting to eat solid food.
They have to run a covid test first. Didn't have to have one for the upper GI on monday however?
very surprised they didn't do a colonoscopy...i had one about 4 years ago and they found and removed several polyps that could have become cancerous but fortunately were benign.....hope things turn out well!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very surprised they didn't do a colonoscopy...i had one about 4 years ago and they found and removed several polyps that could have become cancerous but fortunately were benign.....hope things turn out well!!!
That's what he has to have next. I have one every 3 years since I was in my early 40's. My dad died of colon cancer back in 2002 @ 70. I had one small polyp. it was benign.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 37
5 pumps.

Mood: CNS felt taxed about an hr. after I got home. (This was 4 full workouts in a row) have crap to do Fri-Sun so I had to.
feeling better this morning. Got a great 7hrs of sleep last night. Think I woke up in the same position I fell asleep.

Strength: Still climbing! Abs / lower back /Quads / Bi's No cardio. Legs were toast.

Visual Appearance: Stomach is getting flatter. Wife said something and made me notice.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wifey notices are great-eh?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Great changes. Very lean

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Big !!

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Definitely looking big and more cut bro!! May I ask how old you are bro cause you are in fantastic shape?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ya, I know but I like to give him crap !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 37
5 pumps.

Mood: CNS felt taxed about an hr. after I got home. (This was 4 full workouts in a row) have crap to do Fri-Sun so I had to.
feeling better this morning. Got a great 7hrs of sleep last night. Think I woke up in the same position I fell asleep.

Strength: Still climbing! Abs / lower back /Quads / Bi's No cardio. Legs were toast.

Visual Appearance: Stomach is getting flatter. Wife said something and made me notice.

View attachment 198748
I concur with the others. You look leaner, biggie, and harder looking.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 38-41
5 pumps.
Weight: 210.2 Monday evening

Mood: Feeling great. Took 3 days off. just what the Dr. Ordered.
Strength: Still climbing but starting to taper off. Abs / lower back /Delts / just 3 sets of Tri's
didn't get out of the office till 7:00pm, freakin exploded my delts yesterday. Pump was great!
Right shoulder was binding up a little. I painted 3 doors Saturday and all that rolling into the groves made my right shoulder sore.
Had to take 2 REM's to get to sleep last night. Had a great dream of being in an orgy!!! Probably TMI but had to share!

Visual Appearance: 3 days off helped me get some glycogen back. looking fuller.

Probably taking off from the gym today. Wifey has the day off and daddy needs a long naughty night bad. finally done with that time of the month. I'm going to call it cardio!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol... @Studhorse living up to the name:cool:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You and BigT have the right to call me old. both of you are older than dirt!
But we are like fine screened top soil................Only the BEST !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 42
5 pumps.
Weight: ?

Mood: Feeling Great!
Strength: Took the day off. Probably burned 500 cals. I was sweating like a pig!

Visual Appearance: abs looked a little better this morning! ;)

Will be hitting some Abs / Pecs and Calves tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 42
5 pumps.
Weight: ?

Mood: Feeling Great!
Strength: Took the day off. Probably burned 500 cals. I was sweating like a pig!

Visual Appearance: abs looked a little better this morning! ;)

Will be hitting some Abs / Pecs and Calves tonight.
you are killing it!!! (y)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Impressive changes

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had better step up my ab training.....got to keep up with you!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 43
5 pumps. (Got about 1/2 a tube left)
Weight: 209.2 BOOM

Mood: Feeling Great! labido under control for now. Thanks to the wifey...
Strength: Still Good. Had to move my Lifts around. (Some guy was circuit training on the equipment I needed) Told the owner.
I heard him tell the guy if he wants to circuit train don't do it between 4pm-7pm M-F. gym is too busy to hog 4 pieces of equipment for 30 minutes. The guy gave me a dirty look grabbed his gym bag took his toys and left! LMAO.
Hopefully I will see him tonight! maybe he will pop off and I can take him out back. (oh yeah, aggression is still good)!
oh yeah... Hit Abs / Pecs / Calves and a little stair climber.

Visual Appearance: abs looked a little leaner again this morning!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@thebigt @cheftepesh1
Loving this stuff!

Can I run this for 12 weeks or is that too long? Remember I'm a newbie when it come to using this stuff. Read a lot about AS,Pros and SARMS over the years just never used them.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 43
5 pumps.
Weight: 210.0

Mood: still top notch!
Strength: Still progressing. nothing crazy any longer but still moving upward.
Hit Abs / Back / Traps / little stair climber. Lats were swole after my pull ups! when you have to work at not walking around with your arms hanging out.

Visual Appearance: Abs look better this morning than they have possibly ever. Not saying much.
my son came over and asked me if I was doing my laundry on my abs! LOL

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always good to hear a compliment !!

dukes3577