Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother. Don't know about bigger but leaning up some and holding my weight.
maybe it is the lighting but to me your shoulders look bigger with more definition.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20
5 pumps.
Weight: 212.2 Weight down. I always seem to lose a little on the weekends

Mood: been great! , Just feeling good. slight joint pain is pretty much gone. just upped the collagen peptides a week ago.

Strength: Pull ups stalled. Everything else is on the incline. Might have been the lady with the cut off shirt and no bra? she kept bending over to change the weight pin on a machine and distracted me.

Visual Appearance: Got a few complements. Hard to tell when you see yourself every day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...nice rack on the rack.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21
5 pumps.
Weight: 211.2 Weight down a little more.

Mood: Mood is great! Aggression is now mentally under control for the most part! LOL.
Labido is strong. Wifey is going to have to step up her game or she is going to wake up with an eye dry and shut!

Strength: Still Climbing. Incline hammer press was up 3 reps last night. I had to double check my log to see if I wrote something down wrong! Nope just making gains! When I flex the pecs they are hard as a rock. This is good for me being a fat old man.

Visual Appearance: Abs are starting to lose a little fat. muscles are hardening nicely.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22
5 pumps.
Weight: 211.2 Weight stayed the same.

Mood: Mood is great! I think the raise in Labido was making me extremely moody /aggressive the last few days. Got some wifey cardio and that is what the Dr. Ordered! my aggression is a lot better now. We will see how long that last.
I think my wife could tell.... Got home from the gym and the wife stepped up! I will just say WOW! She is so Awesome !!!

Strength: Still Climbing! went up 2 reps on the spiders. will have to bump the weight.
Visual Appearance: Muscles are hardening. Definitely losing some fat in the muscle.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23
5 pumps.
Weight: 211.2 Weight stayed the same (3 days in a row) very rare.

Mood: Mood is still great!

Strength: Still Climbing! Dips 1st set. up from 29-31 !
Visual Appearance: Saw improvement in the Pecs this morning! Kind of stoked.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice work!! Looking great! I’m glad you added another tube!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24-26
5 pumps.
Weight: Took off Fri, Sat & Sun. (Too much family stuff)

Mood: Mood is still great! Saturday: spent all day driving and watching the daughters scrimmage, Good time. they played a double header. Daughter did great. Couch said she is pushing the upperclassmen for a starting position.
Sunday: Church, watched a little Baker put it to the boys, Detailed the car, grilled some Strip, knocked out few other things.
Body is feeling good.
the Labido is strong. (maybe too strong) The wifey was fighting off a little cold this weekend. probably just a weather change thing.
This time of year it goes from the 40's to the 70-80's. Told her she might have to call over a few of her single friends. We have joke about this stuff all the time. No they didn't come over...;)
Let's say she was a trupper this morning! Don't think I could have gone another day. It's kind of distracting when I have things to do. (Did I just say that)?

Strength: Still Climbing!

Visual Appearance: Don't know what to say this morning. I'm not very happy with the mirror, can't pinpoint it.
wife says I'm looking great, Muscles are nice and hard. She is however looking through rose colored glasses. but usually not shy to tell me the truth?
This motivates me to look in the mirror, be honest to myself and call it like it is! I look like sh*t and need to pick up my game!
usually when I take 3 days off I have that nice rebuilt look going on. Maybe it's this new workout? This is the only thing that is different. I know it's not the Ultra Hard.
thinking about going back to a 4 days split.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
maybe it is your time of the month...this is known to cause bloating..maybe take some midol? :p

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
maybe it is your time of the month...this is known to cause bloating..maybe take some midol? :p
Hmm is it a good diuretic

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27
5 pumps.
Weight: 209.6 BOOM! Haven't been under 210 in a long time.

Mood: Mood is still great! Labido control is much better today. Wifey got home late from work and was horney!

Strength: still moving upward. Changed Back to a A/B split. I forgot what a good pump was. Hit abs / Delts & Tri's.

Visual Appearance: Looking leaner this morning. Delts are sore. Tris are not sore yet but I feel it coming.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Broken open the second bottle this morning.
Day 28
5 pumps.
Weight: 210.4 small gain. (ate a lot of carbs yesterday)

Mood: aggression has leveled out to very manageable. Labido is crazy. I think about things way too much. catch myself having to re focus. (almost getting to be too much and affecting my sleep. (laying in bed thinking about all kinds of naughty things)

Strength: Top notch! Hit Abs/Pecs/Calfs. (The pump was top notch) Glad I changed my workout. Also adding in BLR Han Swolo. you should check this stuff out!

Visual Appearance: Looking much better. Hate to blame it on a workout but that is all that has changed. I'm guessing Full body 5 times a week was too much for my old body to recover from?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
always good to change up workouts...the body adapts and what at 1st required lots of effort begins to take less the longer you stick with same routine-at least that is how it works for me.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always good to change up workouts...the body adapts and what at 1st required lots of effort begins to take less the longer you stick with same routine-at least that is how it works for me.
I always change my workouts after I go into De-condition.
I was only 4 weeks in. just wasn't working for me (Very odd) I usually get something out of a new workout.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wife gets off @ 4:00 today. Just told her the stretch out and be ready for when Daddy gets home! Just cardio this evening!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the detailed log! BTW: try out the thermoamp yet?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 29
5 pumps.
Weight: Did Not weight

Mood: Top notch! nice energy on less than usual sleep, Labido is full strength and then some!!

Strength: No gym took the evening off to get rid of this labido over load. Wifey is my champ! Told her to plan on just a 2hr. version of last night after I get home from the gym and eat. I have to get more sleep tonight:p plus she has to work 12 hr shifts Friday and Sat. and can't sleep in.

Visual Appearance: Mirror is improving.

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you monitor BP regularly and have you noticed any hair shedding?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BP is good. just about once a week at the most. never have problems with it. and no hair shedding for me.
This is good things to hear.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 30
5 pumps.
Weight: 210.6

Mood: Top notch! Another all nighter. I think I finally got this out of my system! Glad the wifey had 2 days off work. little sleep deprived but hey I have caffeine. Changed Leg / Bi day to Fridays. Gym usually almost empty. I can yell a little and not offend too many people! LOL

Strength: still climbing nicely. Hit ABS / Back / Traps & a little stair climber. destroyed the back. great mind to muscle. Had to hit an extra set of seated rows. sometimes you are just in the flow and have to get better.

Visual Appearance: Wife mentioned the abs are looking a little better. If the boot camp room is empty I will take some updated Noodz.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Studhorse

hey man, ultra hard is like the fountain of youth and vitality-eh?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The labido gets me every time lol
Is it bc it’s spelled libido? (couldn’t resist sorry 🤣)

Wife gets off @ 4:00 today. Just told her the stretch out and be ready for when Daddy gets home! Just cardio this evening!
Nice!

Day 30
5 pumps.

Mood: Top notch! Another all nighter. I think I finally got this out of my system! Glad the wifey had 2 days off work. little sleep deprived but hey I have caffeine. Changed Leg / Bi day to Fridays. Gym usually almost empty. I can yell a little and not offend too many people! LOL

Strength: still climbing nicely. Hit ABS / Back / Traps & a little stair climber. destroyed the back. great mind to muscle. Had to hit an extra set of seated rows. sometimes you are just in the flow and have to get better.

Visual Appearance: Wife mentioned the abs are looking a little better. If the boot camp room is empty I will take some updated Noodz.
Sounds like things are going well!! Glad you changed up your workout! I think after a while, you just know what works better for you/your body!

They keep our class rooms closed now if there’s not a class! I hate it! Makes it a lot harder to take pics for sure!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The labido gets me every time lol

Nice!

Day 30
5 pumps.

Sounds like things are going well!! Glad you changed up your workout! I think after a while, you just know what works better for you/your body!

They keep our class rooms closed now if there’s not a class! I hate it! Makes it a lot harder to take pics for sure!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Nice!

If spell checker doesn't catch it I'm in trouble.:unsure: I use to be able to spell before spell checkers!
I know you of all people know what Im talking about! ;)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 31-33
5 pumps.
Weight: Down to 209.8 !

Mood: Top notch! I'm not going to mention libido ;)

Strength:
Top notch. Friday evening, Abs /Quads / Hammies / Bis.

Visual Appearance: abs are growing nicely. Still way to fat but getting some growth from the new workout.

Noodz from friday evening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looking like a 40 year old champ!!!