Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to @delsolrob & @thebigt for this opportunity. I’m a big fan of ICONIC FORMULATIONS

Starting stats: 216.4 LB as of Saturday 9/8

Pretty fat. Been bulking for 12 weeks. (Thanks to my wife bulking, she does the cooking)

After my 9 day de-condition 2 weeks ago, I’m 2 weeks a 5-6 day a week Zig Zag, progressive load full body workout. (Never done one like this before) liking it so far. Defiantly look forward to my day off!

Had to research this a little. Looks like the hardest thing I have ever used. Might be turning in my Natty Card!

I guess Epiandrosterone has a pretty weak androgenic activity, naturally found in most mammals; this hormone is a metabolite of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Let’s see how it works as a transdermal?

Claims:

Enhances physical strength

Improves building of muscle

Helps in reducing body fat levels

Somewhat enhances mood

Boosts sexual performance

Androstenedione: didn’t see anything about doses under 300mg.

I’m assuming the absorption should be better being a transdermal?

starting pics from 9-8-2020

Last edited:
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had to prep me some lunch for this week. Some Jerk Chicken Kabobs on the grill and a batch of brown rice. she can't have any!
My wife is still on a bulk.
She has the day off and is making chicken alfredo tonight and homemade garlic bread sticks.
(See what I have to put up with LOL)!
I will be putting Andro Hard to the test!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Had to prep me some lunch for this week. Some Jerk Chicken Kabobs on the grill and a batch of brown rice. she can't have any!
She has the day off and is making chicken alfredo tonight and homemade garlic bread sticks.
View attachment 197404
So yummy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 197404
that looks very tasty, but doubt i could resist homemade garlic sticks!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that looks very tasty, but doubt i could resist homemade garlic sticks!!!
I can't resist anything she makes. that is why I have to try to blend in some lower cal stuff when I can.
She bulks for like 6 months and never cuts. Must be nice hun! she is one of those that likes salads and crap and has to force herself to eat 800 cal meals. I can drop 1000 cals with no problem.
When her pants get too loose she goes into these bulks. I hate her for this. of course her workouts are weight machine circuits and a lot of cardio. plus she walks all day at work. I sit at a desk and hate cardio.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't resist anything she makes. that is why I have to try to blend in some lower cal stuff when I can.
She bulks for like 6 months and never cuts. Must be nice hun! she is one of those that likes salads and crap and has to force herself to eat 800 cal meals. I can drop 1000 cals with no problem.
When her pants get too loose she goes into these bulks. I hate her for this. of course her workouts are weight machine circuits and a lot of cardio. plus she walks all day at work. I sit at a desk and hate cardio.
lesson learned-if you want to eat ya gotta do the cardio, lol.

seriously, my friend...as we get older cardio becomes even more important, and for more than just appearance....just do it!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lesson learned-if you want to eat ya gotta do the cardio, lol.

seriously, my friend...as we get older cardio becomes even more important, and for more than just appearance....just do it!!!
I know! I'm just not a big fan. I have started doing a little (Stair climbers are easy on my ankles and doesn't take long to wear me out, plus I get a leg pump!) also my new workout only has 30 sec. rest between sets. keeps the heart pumping for the whole hr.
And we can't forget wifey cardio!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
subbed!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First....well girl that is!

Bulking for 12 weeks and you still have abs! Looking forward to this!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just ran this and had some great effects.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In on this for sure!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2
Obviously not much to report yet.
Used 4 Pumps. applied to trapz / chest / shoulders and wipe my hands off the tops of my feet.
Weight came in down: 213.5lb.

Again: I will be on a 5-6 day a week full body. (Hit every body part, 2 warm-up, 2 working sets. (30 sec rest between sets / Stretch the worked muscle for 30-60 seconds (depends how long I can take the pain) & Logged for progressive load.
Time: 69 min. try to keep them to 1hr. max. (usually runs over)
Work was pretty good. I got a slight cramp in my forearm after doing pull ups. (this was kind of odd for me)
I actually did some stair climbers at the end.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
moved from 4 to 5 pumps.
Weight: 213.0
Mood: very energetic at work this morning, only got 5 hrs of sleep and feel sharp.
Strength: Workout was pretty good. mind to muscle connection spot on. strength progressing nicely. (all WO loads are going up) even had a 3+ reps more in me on a few lifts.
Visual Appearance: Looked a little leaner in the mirror this morning!

Starting to hit my labido. (laying out the Naughty night plans with the wife this morning for the rest of the week) designed around family life and work schedules! (we are now empty nesters so this is pretty easy)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 3
moved from 4 to 5 pumps.
Mood: very energetic at work this morning, only got 5 hrs of sleep and feel sharp.
Strength: Workout was pretty good. mind to muscle connection spot on. strength progressing nicely. (all WO loads are going up) even had a 3+ reps more in me on a few lifts.

Starting to hit my labido. (laying out the Naughty night plans with the wife this morning for the rest of the week) designed around family life and work schedules! (we are now empty nesters so this is pretty easy)
the amount of the pumps are generous, even a 1 pump bump should bring significant increase in effect...by day 5 you should be feeling really naughty, imo. :p

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I hope I have this problem when I’m an empty nester. I got about 18 more years!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 3
moved from 4 to 5 pumps.

Feeling energetic and naughty...sounds like some great benefits to me!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4
5 pumps.
Weight: 212.2
Mood: Excellent mood today.
Strength: Workout was a quick one last night. only had 30 Min. mixed it up. Hit legs and back. Came home from the office and one of the grandbaby's was there. Got to the gym late and had to run to the store after the gym. Cool thing is all my kids and daughter in law. workout. well my oldest daughter and daughter in law are crossfitters. LOL
Visual Appearance: about the same as yesterday.

Labido is top notch: It got a little crazy last night!
Won't be lifting today. God Daughters birthday. (she lives 70 miles away)
Will hit the gym Early Sat morning. and then off to Norman for some tailgating and Football! Yea its about time!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Abs are looking pretty good to start, cant wait to see the finished product!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Abs are looking pretty good to start, cant wait to see the finished product!
This is a true way to prove if it’s working for you. Most of us carry extra weight here.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5&6
5 pumps.
Weight: 215.4 (Saturday)
Mood: Very good!
Strength: Great workout Saturday morning. started a little slow but endurance was top notch. 1.5 hrs. hit a few extra sets and strength still progressing nicely! I have to note I got to use a nice stimed pre. (usually can't use high stims like Dmaa since I workout in the evening)
Visual Appearance: Seem to be leaning up a little even though weight was up. I usually weight less in the morning.

I didn't have a chance to dose Sunday. woke up late for church and had to do the dude get ready technique. then the wife wanted to go furniture shopping. Dropped $5k mood was down...LOL. then went to our favorite mexican restaurant and consumed way too much food. let it digest, watched a little football, knocked out a few chores, a round of wifey cardio! slept like a baby last night.

Update picks from Sat 9/12

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
then the wife wanted to go furniture shopping. Dropped $5k mood was down...LOL. then went to our favorite mexican restaurant and consumed way too much food.
This made me laugh a little! I feel that way too when I spend a lot of money! Stresses me OUT!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking BIG and Muscular my man !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7
5 pumps.
Weight: 213.8
Mood: life is good feeling. Labido is really starting to fire up! my wife helps with this also, she is my naughty trooper.
Strength: Great workout. Still progressing nicely.
Visual Appearance: Nothing new to report. Was in a hurry this morning. Mirror was fogged up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good update!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Love the update.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Always good when the wife is on board !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8
4 pumps.
Weight: no update (missed the Gym and want to use the same scale) Life got in the way!
Mood: Is still great (that feel good feeling) Labido strong! at 57 this is very important.
Strength: ? Missed the gym

Visual Appearance:
Seeing some new viens. big deal for me. Im a thick skinned, fat Norwegen. I have been having some issue with my ankles. not sure if its the Ultra Hard or the weather. (pretty much had all the cartilage removed years ago). hopefully just a flair up.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 8
4 pumps.
Weight: no update (missed the Gym and want to use the same scale) Life got in the way!
Mood: Is still great (that feel good feeling) Labido strong! at 57 this is very important.

Visual Appearance:
Seeing some new viens. big deal for me. Im a thick skinned, fat Norwegen. I have been having some issue with my ankles. not sure if its the Ultra Hard or the weather. (pretty much had all the cartilage removed years ago). hopefully just a flair up.
Seeing the veinage is always fun.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 8
4 pumps.

Visual Appearance:
what was reason for having cartilage removed?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what was reason for having cartilage removed?
Just old basketball & football injuries over the years. buy the time I was 21 and 5 procedures later I hardly have any left.
Got my ankles from my dad. He had both replaced in his 60's. I don't want to go there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just old basketball & football injuries over the years. buy the time I was 21 and 5 procedures later I hardly have any left.
Got my ankles from my dad. He had both replaced in his 60's. I don't want to go there.
i thought cartilage was a good thing to have?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9
Back to 5 pumps.
Weight: 211.4 (down)
Mood: Great mood / starting to get a little aggressive (I realize what it is and try to stop it) started to rip an employee and cut it off & brought the tone down. also had a little road rage this morning. Just smiled at the guy and shook my head and moved on. (When I really wanted to pull him over and kick his a**)

Strength: Still progressively loading nicely.

Visual Appearance:
Seemed a little flat this morning. I did have a quicky store sandwich and a bag of chips yesterday for lunch. I forgot to bring my lunch and didn't have time for anything else. (I hate when I do that) plus I had a frickin chicken salad for dinner.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10
5 pumps.
Weight: 212.4 up a LB. this is nothing for me.
Mood: Great mood / Aggression is definitely cooking now. I have to really catch myself and tell myself to chill. doesn't take much to piss me off. Might have to go down to 4 pumps. (but not yet).

Strength: Workout was great! The aggression really helps my workouts. (at least like last night when the gym was almost empty)
if its busy I have to shut my mouth. (I like to say: Let me know when your done with the texting rack and stuff like that) just doesn't come across well! LOL

Visual Appearance:
Muscles still seemed a little flat. but the gut is starting to flatten out as well.
I have been trying to not eat too much after my workout since it's usually around 9:00pm before I get to eat. This might be the culprit.