Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Studhorse-good stuff, most oral andro's take 3-4 weeks to see the kind of results you are seeing...amazing that you are only on day 10!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Studhorse-good stuff, most oral andro's take 3-4 weeks to see the kind of results you are seeing...amazing that you are only on day 10!!!
Yea! this kicks in fast. plus I love the carrier! very easy to use and no skin irritation at all.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea! this kicks in fast. plus I love the carrier! very easy to use and no skin irritation at all.
for real...i've been using transdermals for around 15 years, well before i joined this forum-and the black series is the mildest on skin transdermals i have used in all that time...i honestly believe they improve skin.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
for real...i've been using transdermals for around 15 years, well before i joined this forum-and the black series is the mildest on skin transdermals i have used in all that time...i honestly believe they improve skin.
I’d agree with this. It also dries super quick and isn’t oily.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Eat at 9pm, I thought all us old folks were in bed by than !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eat at 9pm, I thought all us old folks were in bed by than !!
Ture I should be in bed by 9:00, it's usually around midnight (Takes me a while to wind down). but I don't wake up till 6am.
Don't get home from the gym till 7:30 at the earliest. I can't eat and workout like some people.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ture I should be in bed by 9:00, it's usually around midnight (Takes me a while to wind down). but I don't wake up till 6am.
Don't get home from the gym till 7:30 at the earliest. I can't eat and workout like some people.
lol...my regular like clockwork bedtime is midnight-i listen to radio show called ground zero....then i am up anywhere between 5:30 and 6:30 am.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't remember the last time I was up till mid-night ???

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't remember the last time I was up till mid-night ???
if i try going to bed earlier it screws me up and i end up not getting to sleep until much later....it's what my body has adapted to over the years.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The internal clock is strong, and we are all different, if you can adjust your life style to your clock you will be much more productive during your waking hours.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The internal clock is strong, and we are all different, if you can adjust your life style to your clock you will be much more productive during your waking hours.
exactly i did factory work for over 20 years and worked 3rd shift the entire time-11pm-7am.

it took quite awhile to adjust to getting up early in the am. but now that i have made that adjustment i still don't enjoy getting up early but i would have a very hard time going back to 3rd shift hours since i am so much older now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Worked swing shift for about 10 years, that's a killer!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10-12
5 pumps.
Weight: 212.0
Mood: Great mood / Aggression is still up. really have to watch it. seems like its getting a little better.
labido is still moving strong. Wifey had to tap out! this rarely happens.

Strength: Friday Workout was great! Gym was almost empty Friday late evening. Got to really make some noise without offending anyone. only hard core regular guys and girls in the gym.
it was nice taking 2 days off. Did too much manual labor this weekend.

Visual Appearance:
Flatness is starting to reside a little.
Updated pics:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wifey calling for a tap out, love it!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking Good Big Man !!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 10-12
5 pumps.
Mood: Great mood / Aggression is still up. really have to watch it. seems like its getting a little better.

Strength: Friday Workout was great! Gym was almost empty Friday late evening. Got to really make some noise without offending anyone. only hard core regular guys and girls in the gym.

Visual Appearance:
Updated pics:
View attachment 197865

View attachment 197866
Great progress

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 10-12
5 pumps.

Visual Appearance:
Updated pics:
View attachment 197865

View attachment 197866
Ole boy putting in some good work!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pics! Definitely looking solid!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13
5 pumps.
Weight: 211.2
Mood: Is still Great / Starting to control the aggression and chanel it in the right directions.
I'm really starting to love this stuff! (I'm going to need another tube) I'm going to have to keep riding this stuff!

Strength: Monday evening workout was great. lots of energy and focus. put in a little extra and left the gym worn out.
numbers are still climbing. I did stall out on the pull ups at 16 first set. but got 2 extra rep on 2nd set. Some of it is mental since my labrum tear a few years ago.

Note: I'm liking the samples of simatic surge that strong Supplements sent me! at just 1/2 scoop it really packs long term energy. Problem is I have to take a natty sleep aid to get to bed. I know not to use the good stuff during the week but I cant help myself :D

Visual Appearance: looked in the mirror before I left for the gym, Flatness is starting to leave.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looking great!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14
5 pumps.
Weight: 212.8
Mood: Is Great / Labido is still holding strong but staying the same! My wife is thankful! I guess it can only get so high?

Strength: Tue. evening workout was energetic. Strength is still climbing. all reps or Lbs still increasing. Im stoked. usually have a few lifts start to stall buy now (start of week 4 / Phase 4 of my workout log)

Visual Appearance: Really starting to notice the Hardness. At 57 what I call the milk titty likes to take over. Pecs are getting hard as Sh*t! Im liking this stuff. Weight is staying around the same, But hit a new belt notch today!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You got to love tighten up that belt a notch !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 14
5 pumps.
Weight: 212.8
Mood: Is Great / Labido is still holding strong but staying the same! My wife is thankful! I guess it can only get so high?

Strength: Tue. evening workout was energetic. Strength is still climbing. all reps or Lbs still increasing. Im stoked. usually have a few lifts start to stall buy now (start of week 4 / Phase 4 of my workout log)

Visual Appearance: Really starting to notice the Hardness. At 57 what I call the milk titty likes to take over. Pecs are getting hard as Sh*t! Im liking this stuff. Weight is staying around the same, But hit a new belt notch today!
muscle hardening, vascularity, strength, energy, mood, libido, fat loss and hardening of pecs--yup i would say you should definately be getting a 2nd bottle!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You got to love tighten up that belt a notch !!
Agreed here! I'm sure most are doing the opposite and loosing the belt with the quarantine 15 ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 15
5 pumps.
weight 211.8
won't bore you with the details today... Loving this stuff!
my math isn't great, but i think that is close to a 4lb weight loss?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
my math isn't great, but i think that is close to a 4lb weight loss?
that is correct. its nothing for me to fluctuate 4lbs.
The important part is my waist size is down and weight staying the same!
Can't afford to get too skinny. I have over 40 pairs of pants the can fluctuate about 2". LOL

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16
5 pumps.
Weight: ?
Mood: Great / Labido still strong!

Strength: got stuck at the office till 6:30. only had 45min for the gym. decided to mix it up instead of hitting a 1/2 workout.
30Min. of Abs! holly crap... haven't done this in awhile. 10 minutes of stair climbers and called it.

Visual Appearance: didn't really have time to look. Will hit the gym this evening.
Have to head out Saturday morning to go see my daughter. Her college softball team has their first Scrimmage, the coach told her she might get to start. lead off and centerfield. (she is pretty stoked being a freshman and 2 upperclassmen at her position).

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Might be walking like a hunch back tomorrow after 30 minutes of abs.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Might be walking like a hunch back tomorrow after 30 minutes of abs.
Not as bad as I thought a little sore (right now). Being a fat A** I hit 10 min of abs every morning.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't see this on the website?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not as bad as I thought a little sore (right now). Being a fat A** I hit 10 min of abs every morning.
Just remember you need to balance that out with lower back work !

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17-19
5 pumps.
Weight: 214.2 Weight is up a little over 3 lb from a few days ago. Kind of caught me off guard. I always use the saem scale at the gym. maybe someone jacked with it? LOL

Mood: Great / Labido still strong!
Had a pretty chill weekend. Drove out and watched my daughter play on saturday. enjoyed drinking a Mocha frap on the drive up. Got in a Date night with the wifey. Drank too much when we got home from eating, the vodka was bottom shelf but the Wifey cardio was top shelf !

Strength: Still climbing nicely.

Visual Appearance: I don't personally see any change. my wife made a comment but she has rose colored glasses on. My weight has stayed pretty much the same. 4 lb fluctuation over a week is not that uncommon for me. However the belt is down a notch!

Few picks from Friday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
your upper body looks noticebly bigger in the more recent pic, at least that is how i see it.