Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 21 Off day from the gym.
Daughters game got moved to out of town 3 hrs. away (Rain) and I was going to hit the gym instead.
Bad news is I got a bug. Started running a fever and body aches yesterday when I got home. Did the Chills / Break fever sweat thing last night. Didn't sleep very well.
Feeling a little better today. The advil is working on breaking my fever today. Nothing like setting in my 72 degree office sweating!

I never get sick and this might jack with my gym time this evening.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hope you are feeling better!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're not 100%, might be better off kicking back and taking it easy tonight. If that's even possible for you!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you're not 100%, might be better off kicking back and taking it easy tonight. If that's even possible for you!
That is the way I'm leaning. Problem is I will be booked with family stuff till Tue. Really need to get to the gym tonight.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The gym will still be there on Tuesday ....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. Gym will always be there:) Family first:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is the way I'm leaning. Problem is I will be booked with family stuff till Tue. Really need to get to the gym tonight.
we are alike...it's tough being hardheaded-eh?

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22 & 23

Well glad I took SFreed advise and took off Friday. about the time i would have been about an hour into my workout the Sh its hit me. I don't know what I caught but now I have had the runs since about 6:00pm on friday.

I did remember to take my doses Friday and Saturday. I think it went right through me LOL.

I skipped Sunday's dose. Didn't want to have an issue in church or the baptism at the lake Sunday evening. (My 16 year old daughter got baptised) !!

Now that I have had 4 days off I noticed I was looking nice and full in the mirror. Didn't want to strain any poses out however!

Daughters got games tonight. Hopefully I will be back to normal by Tue. Hate taking this much time off when its not my decon time. But it it what it is.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
congrats to daughter!!!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, congratulations!!! Also, good deal on not shytting yourself at the gym. As far as me being right, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went to confirmation class for about 3 months before being baptized...they still do that?
never mind-old age is catching up...I was baptized as a baby- confirmation class was to be confirmed in the church before 1st communion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep, congratulations!!! Also, good deal on not shytting yourself at the gym. As far as me being right, even a blind squirrel finds an acorn every once in a while
found yourself a steady woman yet?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never mind-old age is catching up...I was baptized as a baby- confirmation class was to be confirmed in the church before 1st communion.
Confirmation is after 1st Communion. Baptism as a baby, 1st Communion 2nd grade, Confirmation 7th grade

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Confirmation is after 1st Communion. Baptism as a baby, 1st Communion 2nd grade, Confirmation 7th grade
I checked, confirmation class for me was 7th grade-then 1st communion after confirmation...I guess different churches might do things differently?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I checked, confirmation class for me was 7th grade-then 1st communion after confirmation...I guess different churches might do things differently?
Yeah might be

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had to be baptized be for I could partake in communion (about 12 years old)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had to be baptized be for I could partake in communion (about 12 years old)
there you have it...different churches, different ways.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
there you have it...different churches, different ways.
Yep. Catholics believe in being baptized as a baby as a precautionary act where Protestants believe being baptized is an outward expression of giving your life over to God. Some churches don't believe in water baptism (Quakers) but in a Spiritual baptism. Then in the water baptism churches you have the sprinkling with water versus the full submersion. Then further, you have those in the full submersion that are in the baptismal tank or those that believe it has to be a river or lake. All the while, I believe God is shaking his head saying, "You are making this more difficult that it has to be with your man-made rules!"

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yep. Catholics believe in being baptized as a baby as a precautionary act where Protestants believe being baptized is an outward expression of giving your life over to God. Some churches don't believe in water baptism (Quakers) but in a Spiritual baptism. Then in the water baptism churches you have the sprinkling with water versus the full submersion. Then further, you have those in the full submersion that are in the baptismal tank or those that believe it has to be a river or lake. All the while, I believe God is shaking his head saying, "You are making this more difficult that it has to be with your man-made rules!"
Yeah I was baptised with just a little water on my head as a baby in the Catholic Church, but since my wife didnt convert till she was an adult she got baptised in a hot tub. Lol

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I was baptised with just a little water on my head as a baby in the Catholic Church, but since my wife didnt convert till she was an adult she got baptised in a hot tub. Lol
I was baptized in a stock tank for livestock. I bought a tank heater from the farm store so the water wouldn't be cold. Nothing like stammering some explicitive when the boys get hit with cold water during a baptism! LMBO!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, when I typed in "sex doll" in the search bar, I was expecting to see the old blow-up dolls. Had no idea they had something that life-like.....and expensive. Lol!
Glad they didn't have those in the late 80's I might have never gotten married! lol

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hahaha there are supposedly full size life like ones that are custom made. Saw it on a House episode!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations to your daughter! That’s very exciting!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good point " Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shall be saved"

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahaha there are supposedly full size life like ones that are custom made. Saw it on a House episode!
Somebody else just told me that they have whore houses over in Asia that are putting prostitutes out of work because the full body dolls they have are so life like. They actually plug them in and they heat up to body temp. I guess the biggest draw to them is that there's no disease and since it's not a person, more guys are going to them because they don't see that as cheating on their wives. Not thinking that I really want to fact check that one with a Google search. Lol!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good point " Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shall be saved"
But is belief really all it takes? Even the demons believe. I think too many people believe that they are going to heaven because they said some words, performed a ceremony, go to church when they're supposed to (not because they want to) or something else but never actually let God into their lives to have a relationship with Him to let Him change them and their hearts.

Man, I really feel like a hypocrite now, being that I am the one that changed the topic from baptism to sex toys. SMH!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I agree that we make it way too complicated with all of the different religions and technicalities...all he asks us to do it believe he is the one and only way to eternal life in heaven/that he died on the cross for our sins. In a response to that, we should want to commit our lives to him.

I am far from where I should be! Simply a broken person saved only by the grace of God!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree that we make it way too complicated with all of the different religions and technicalities...all he asks us to do it believe he is the one and only way to eternal life in heaven/that he died on the cross for our sins. In a response to that, we should want to commit our lives to him.

I am far from where I should be! Simply a broken person saved only by the grace of God!
AMEN sister.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Well said Kat!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now that we got our Jesus on back to the log!

Day 24 & 25
Day 24 was an off day. was still feeling a little under the weather.

Day 25 Hit the gym last night.
Felt great once I got the blood flowing. Hit all my lift numbers. I was surprised. usually when I take 4-5 days off I have a drop in reps or weights (at best I hit my last workout numbers) I was a little surprised that the pump wasn't as good as it had been. The endurance however was excellent!
Even got in a little wife cardio last night. I don't know if 3 minutes counts as cardio? (cut me some slack...it's been a few weeks)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Now that we got our Jesus on back to the log!

Day 24 & 25
Day 24 was an off day. was still feeling a little under the weather.

Day 25 Hit the gym last night.
Felt great once I got the blood flowing. Hit all my lift numbers. I was surprised. usually when I take 4-5 days off I have a drop in reps or weights (at best I hit my last workout numbers) I was a little surprised that the pump wasn't as good as it had been. The endurance however was excellent!
Even got in a little wife cardio last night. I don't know if 3 minutes counts as cardio? (cut me some slack...it's been a few weeks)
Counts in my book

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha that cardio is the best cardio even if only for 3 minutes:)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Okay had the wifey take a few noodz. Weight 215.7 (This is what 20 lbs overweight looks like). I always get to this this time of year. Hard for me to diet properly and hit the gym consistently from the end of March to the mid of October. Too much travel and Family stuff.
9292018.jpg

9292018 a.jpg

9292018 b.jpg

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 26

Felt great last night at the gym. My endurance and Natural energy is up. I have not used anything pre except VASOBLITZ.
Just had one of those workouts where you are barely tired at the end. (Very unusual for me) Could it be 26 days of VASOBLITZ???
Pumps were about the same. I had to Zig Zag my workout because the gym was so busy, Had to work in on a few lifts that added up to about 3-4 min rest between sets. (I hate this but it is what it is)

Weight or reps still increasing on every lift except for the preacher curls. couldn't get past 12 reps on my first set. I did warm up with a little more weight than usual. It was already on there so I got lazy.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 27
Turned into an off day. Had to take one of the grand daughters to her 2nd grade teacher thing. My oldest daughter is a teacher and was doing her own thing.
Me and the Doodle had a good time afterwards.

Took my VASOBLITZ when I got home. Got to keep it flowing in my system.

Today should be a great workout. Done being sick and the gym should be almost empty!

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything better than grandkids?? I don't think so

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No not really!
We went to Mcdonalds. I had a QP with cheese and she wasn't very hungry and just had an apple pie for diner. my daughter got made at me for feeding her dessert for dinner. you know how much I cared! ZERO!!!!!
Oh I forgot the ice cream cone for the road!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice update pics!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No not really!
We went to Mcdonalds. I had a QP with cheese and she wasn't very hungry and just had an apple pie for diner. my daughter got made at me for feeding her dessert for dinner. you know how much I cared! ZERO!!!!!
Oh I forgot the ice cream cone for the road!
Love my two grand kids and just like Studhorse I get to spoil them, My grand daughter tells her Mom I love being at Grammie and Pops I get to do all kinds of stuff I can't do at home!! My daughter just shakes her head!!

R R.jpg