Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 6
Dose: 2 scoops with 12oz cold water.

Drank my VASOBLITZ and dropped 2ea. Radiate caps. I didn't get much sleep Sunday night. (Wife Cardio lasted longer than expected)

I Killed the gym. The pump in my legs was painful! Walked around like an old man for 10 min. Did Chest next and the pump was just as good. not quite as painful. Got a cramp in my left calf and had to bail on finishing. (I know better than doing seated Calf raises but the wife was on it so I worked in with her.) Shoulders and trapz looked nice and pumped. Heck everything got pumped now that I record this.

Looking forward to this evenings workout! I think VASOBLITZ may have an accumulating effect?

B

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to this evenings workout! I think VASOBLITZ may have an accumulating effect?
100%. VASOBLITZ is designed for daily use for that exact reason. VASOBLITZ gets better with time. We think around day 14 it will get really interesting.

BFF

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would agree, about 2 weeks in is GREAT !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 7
Dose:
2 scoops with 12oz cold water.

Hit the gym for 1hr. Had to be over to my sons house for some family stuff. Got through my whole body workout in 1 hr. took 15-30 sec. breaks between sets. Obviously my reps dropped pretty drastically. My back and Tris were so pumped I had to cut them short.
I noticed this morning when I got out of the shower I still looked semi pumped.
I have that nice muscle fullness feeling today!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day: 7
Dose:
2 scoops with 12oz cold water.

Hit the gym for 1hr. Had to be over to my sons house for some family stuff. Got through my whole body workout in 1 hr. took 15-30 sec. breaks between sets. Obviously my reps dropped pretty drastically. My back and Tris were so pumped I had to cut them short.
I noticed this morning when I got out of the shower I still looked semi pumped.
I have that nice muscle fullness feeling today!
That is a great feeling !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 8

All I can say is that the pumps were pretty sweet. Still look kind of pumped 22 hrs later!
Today is a off day. will dose when I get home.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

All I can say is that the pumps were pretty sweet. Still look kind of pumped 22 hrs later!
impressive!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

The long lasting pump!:)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 9 Off Day
After work 2 scoops with 16oz of water with Ice. just sipped on it for about 15 min. and headed out to a game.

Plan on hitting the gym this evening. Love Friday evenings, gym almost empty.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day: 9 Off Day
After work 2 scoops with 16oz of water with Ice. just sipped on it for about 15 min. and headed out to a game.

Plan on hitting the gym this evening. Love Friday evenings, gym almost empty.
Most all gyms are like that. Friday night or saturday morning is the best time to go:)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day:10 2 scoops with 16oz drank it on the way home from work.

Only had 45min of gym time. one of my granddaughters was coming over to stay the night.

switched it up a little since I didn't have time for my full body workout. 20min legs and 20 min chest.(my gym is 1 mile from my house)
Leg pump was awesome loved it. Chest pump was pretty good as well.
Did 8 set of platz style hack squats. 10 set of Hammer incline press. heavy weight 10- 4 reps.

Will head to the gym in a couple of hours today to finish the full body. Then all day and night spoilage of the granddaughter!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The wife and I have our Grand Daughter for the weekend, might just have to go for Ice Cream this evening !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The wife and I have our Grand Daughter for the weekend, might just have to go for Ice Cream this evening !!
Ice cream is my weakness! I can pass up a lot of other desserts but can't pass up ice cream! haha

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day: 6

Drank my VASOBLITZ and dropped 2ea. Radiate caps. I didn't get much sleep Sunday night. (Wife Cardio lasted longer than expected)
Love it when this happens!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had a great time with the granddaughter. She went to the gym with me Saturday, they have a playroom. She punched on the speed bag for about 3 min. after I was done, It was funny! Went to the chinese buffet after to load up on MSG. (maybe it will preserve me?) LOL.
Saw Christopher Robins, shared a Jumbo Popcorn and downed 2-32oz. cokes. Heck I was still full Sunday morning.

Sunday went to church. Went to Mcdonalds after. I hate this place. Had 2- QP with Cheese. Then we went to Braum's Ice Cream.
Mowed the yard and then Grilled some Chicken and Sausage. Then I didn't do crap. Except get a bad case of heartburn.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day:10 - 11

On day 10 consumed 2 scoops with about 16oz of water. Hit the Gym about 45 min later. (1:00)
Gym was almost empty! loved it. The pump in my shoulders was impressive! I Usually don't get really good pumps in my shoulders. My triceps got so pumped I had to stop after 2 sets. My Tri's usually always get a pretty good pump but with VASOBLITZ its too much. (These has happened twice) Not that big of a deal my Tri's grow really easy and I usually don't Isolate them on a 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. otherwise they get too big compared to my slow growing Bi's.
Note: I always do 2 warm up set with 1/2 the target weight and reps.

Day 11 Yesterday I was a bad boy and forgot to take it. I did notice that my erection was rock hard last night even with missing a day.

My daughter is supposed to have a double header this evening. It is supposed to rain hard here all week. It might get rained out and I can hit the gym!

My Daughter is hitting the gym this morning (I usually don't advise working out on game days) she is banking on it raining.Between 2 a day practices and School ball starting she hasn't had much gym time. Here they pack in 21 games and 4 tournaments in in 2.5 months.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Mowing the lawn Great Cardio !

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day:12

2 scoops with 24 oz water. over filled my shaker cup. consumed 45 min before workout.
The Pumps are starting to be consistent for the last 3-4 workouts.
Chest was swole as crap after 3 sets of standing cable flys. My wife punched me in the chest while we were at the gym for some reason and she was like damn that is hard!
Also my weight is up to 216 last night (I was like 211 when I started VASOBLITZ) My delts and quads are looking larger and the waist hasn't changed Being natty I dont see alot of growth most of the time. usually I'm in maintenance mode at this time in my life.

Tonight is a off night. will take my 2 scoops when I get home.

B

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote

2 scoops with 24 oz water. over filled my shaker cup. consumed 45 min before workout.
Chest was swole as crap after 3 sets of standing cable flys. My wife punched me in the chest while we were at the gym for some reason and she was like damn that is hard!
Also my weight is up to 216 last night (I was like 211 when I started VASOBLITZ) My delts and quads are looking larger and the waist hasn't changed Being natty I dont see alot of growth most of the time. usually I'm in maintenance mode at this time in my life.

One of the call outs on the label is "increase the anabolic response to exercise."

Another thing to keep in mind with hypertrophy is less rest between sets and more reps per set in itself is a great stimulus for muscle growth.

BFF

B

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day:10 - 11

On day 10 consumed 2 scoops with about 16oz of water. Hit the Gym about 45 min later. (1:00)
Gym was almost empty! loved it. The pump in my shoulders was impressive! I Usually don't get really good pumps in my shoulders. My triceps got so pumped I had to stop after 2 sets. My Tri's usually always get a pretty good pump but with VASOBLITZ its too much. (These has happened twice) Not that big of a deal my Tri's grow really easy and I usually don't Isolate them on a 8 weeks on 8 weeks off. otherwise they get too big compared to my slow growing Bi's.
Note: I always do 2 warm up set with 1/2 the target weight and reps.

Day 11 Yesterday I was a bad boy and forgot to take it. I did notice that my erection was rock hard last night even with missing a day.

My daughter is supposed to have a double header this evening. It is supposed to rain hard here all week. It might get rained out and I can hit the gym!

My Daughter is hitting the gym this morning (I usually don't advise working out on game days) she is banking on it raining.Between 2 a day practices and School ball starting she hasn't had much gym time. Here they pack in 21 games and 4 tournaments in in 2.5 months.
Day 11 effects are a nice addition outside the weight room not inside the weight room:)

BFF

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Got to love the Gains!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13

Off Day. Almost forgot to take it. 2 Scoops in 10 oz of water @ 10;30pm, Brushed the teeth and hit the sack.
Didn't have any issues sleeping. I did feel a little more rested when I woke up. Got up too late to hit my morning ab session.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sometimes it feels really good to sleep in!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAY 14

2 scoops in 20oz of ice cold water.
Forgot to drink it on the way home. witnessed a crash in front of me. some a ss speeding and cutting people off. Cut a car off and then had to stop hard. the lady ran into the back of the a ss. Me and 2 other guys stopped to see if she was okay. and stayed around as a witness. Didn't want this douchebag blaming it on the lady. The guy was like we are okay and you all can leave. we were like " think we will stick around until the police show up" he was like why. because this was your fault and looks like it was hers. he got a little mouthy for like 4 seconds. one of the guys was pretty huge, and told him to shut his mouth. never heard another word out of him.

Needless to say I hit the gym a little late and realized I forgot to take my VASOBLITZ and chugged it, got changed and hit the gym about 20 min later.
Legs (Always first) got an okay pump but could tell the VASOBLITZ had not kicked in all the way yet. When I did hammies wow! couldn't hardly walk for a few minutes after the last set. Moved onto back and got a nasty back pump doing my seated rows (long bar) I think I know what guys talk about when they mention back pumps! Never felt anything like that before (Different feeling cramp). Stretched it out and was good to hit chest about 10 min later.
Rest of the workout was great. The wife was rushing me a bit because we had to run an errand after the gym. Did the 30 sec rest thing and my trapz felt like they were touching my ears! I was one pumped dude leaving the gym. I skipped my stretches.

Weight was down 2 lbs. (not that uncommon for me to lose or gain a few pounds in a day)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15
Today is an off day. will take it late tonight. forgot to bring it with me. Daughter has a double header across town today. Will leave work a little early to catch it and will consume my 2 scoops when I get home.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16
Get workout. Gym was empty and the wife wasn't feeling well. 2.5 hrs of empty gym time! I was beat but still felt good. When I was done but I was swole as heck!
VASOBLITZ is kicking in full throttle! Great Pump agent. I think the endurance is starting to improve as well. A week ago I had a 2.5hr. workout and thought I was going to puke at the end.

Day 17 & 18 Off Days Saturday and Sunday.
was busy with family but remembered to take my doses. Except Sunday from 5:00pm - 11:00pm I didn't do crap except binge watch Netflix.
Looking forward to hitting the gym with 2 days off. should be fresh and ready to kill it. at my age a couple of days off works wonders!

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Studhorse,Awesome Job and You still killing it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Off days are necessary for me. I love when I have some time off and then can come back and hit it hard cause I’m refreshed and not sore anywhere.

B

BUILDFASTFORM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Day 16
Get workout. Gym was empty and the wife wasn't feeling well. 2.5 hrs of empty gym time! I was beat but still felt good. When I was done but I was swole as heck!
VASOBLITZ is kicking in full throttle! Great Pump agent. I think the endurance is starting to improve as well. A week ago I had a 2.5hr. workout and thought I was going to puke at the end.

Day 17 & 18 Off Days Saturday and Sunday.
was busy with family but remembered to take my doses. Except Sunday from 5:00pm - 11:00pm I didn't do crap except binge watch Netflix.
Looking forward to hitting the gym with 2 days off. should be fresh and ready to kill it. at my age a couple of days off works wonders!
After day 14 it does start getting interesting especially with muscular endurance and recovery.

BFF

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19
This was a fell! Got home after midnight, brushed my teeth and went to bed and forgot my dose.
Plan on hitting the gym after work.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19
This was a fell! Got home after midnight, brushed my teeth and went to bed and forgot my dose.
Plan on hitting the gym after work.
VASOBLITZ could need a memory enhancing ingredient in its formula. :)

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's funny, it seems the older I get, the better I was

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's funny, it seems the older I get, the better I was
TRUE! The family was over at my moms Sunday and she broke out one of my old scrap books she had. She had the newspaper clippings from when I was all state in football and baseball. I thought I was the Sh it! then I went to college. They also made fun of my long hair and my short shorts!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

2 scoops in 12 oz of ice water.
Hit the gym about 45 min later. My legs were so pumped after 3 sets of Platz hack squats I had to stop. Then I hit some leg curls and only got 2 sets in and had to stop. Had to walk around the gym for about 5 min.
Hit some pull-ups and my lats got a great pump! Chest was swole, Calves were pumped.. hell everything got pumped.

Forgot to mention that even when I forgot my dose muscles still looked full. I'm now at the stage where my muscles almost alway look full.

Weighted in at 213.4 lb. post workout.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

2 scoops in 12 oz of ice water.
Hit the gym about 45 min later. My legs were so pumped after 3 sets of Platz hack squats I had to stop. Then I hit some leg curls and only got 2 sets in and had to stop. Had to walk around the gym for about 5 min.
Hit some pull-ups and my lats got a great pump! Chest was swole, Calves were pumped.. hell everything got pumped.

Forgot to mention that even when I forgot my dose muscles still looked full. I'm now at the stage where my muscles almost alway look full.

Weighted in at 213.4 lb. post workout.
that is great results from a pump product....most are only good for short term pumps!!!

looks like something I will be trying.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is great results from a pump product....most are only good for short term pumps!!!

looks like something I will be trying.
I think we're this is different from other pump products. It builds up over time and keeps you looking full.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think we're this is different from other pump products. It builds up over time and keeps you looking full.
definitely different affect than what i'm used to in a pump product. closet thing to what you are describing is 24 hour pump from a company no longer a sponsor here.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely different affect than what i'm used to in a pump product. closet thing to what you are describing is 24 hour pump from a company no longer a sponsor here.
It is a very nice feeling, walking around with a pump all day.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still have some in the fridge. This "24 hours pump" didn't gave me a pump for one minute... 24 hours pump - my azz.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well VASOBLITZ is the Real Deal !!