MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We hit the low 30's / freezing in Houston last night, and will be again tonight... Pretty damn cold for our area this time of year. We were in the 80's a couple days ago!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We hit the low 30's / freezing in Houston last night, and will be again tonight... Pretty damn cold for our area this time of year. We were in the 80's a couple days ago!!!
Man that is odd for Houston! must be global freezing. LOL
We average the low 60's this time of year in Tulsa.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Got 39 days @ 4 pumps per day. Pretty good. I was guessing 30 days.

Improved libido 5/5
This is where this really shined for me.

More frequent & harder erections 4/5
I did notice random wood (odd for my age) and fuller erections

Increased ejaculatory volume 3/5
Hard to tell? This was happening to frequently.

Improved sense of well-being & social confidence 4/5
This was something I was not expecting, but did happen.

More prominent gains in the gym 4/5
This seem to help my endurance a little, was knocking out workouts in less time. My workout log showed more strength gains(Only during week 2-4) than the 8 weeks before. Diet was almost the same. I'll take it! There were some factors from the last 8 weeks to this 8 weeks. my workout to rest schedule was better. So I gave it a 4.

Negatives:
I did get some skin irritation on my trapz which I have never had before with a TD product. After about 7 days. It looked like I had had the aftermath of a sunburn. Very odd!
Used the rest of the time on my inner arms, inner thighs, top of feet and cleaned my hand off on my sack. (No irritation to these areas)

Another Plus that I didn't expect.
This did help keep my body fat under control. I consumed more sweet than usual (Halloween candy laying around) and didn’t gain any weight while strength improved throughout.

Note: I usually get strength increases without supplements. But I think this help to prolong the strength increases for a longer period of time.
especially week 2-4. (per my workout log notes).

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Final Review

Improved libido 5/5

This seem to help my endurance a little, was knocking out workouts in less time. My workout log showed more strength gains(Only during week 2-4) than the 8 weeks before. Diet was almost the same. I'll take it! There were some factors from the last 8 weeks to this 8 weeks. my workout to rest schedule was better. So I gave it a 4.

Negatives:
I did get some skin irritation on my trapz which I have never had before with a TD product. After about 7 days. It looked like I had had the aftermath of a sunburn. Very odd!
Used the rest of the time on my inner arms, inner thighs, top of feet and cleaned my hand off on my sack. (No irritation to these areas)

This did help keep my body fat under control. I consumed more sweet than usual (Halloween candy laying around) and didn’t gain any weight while strength improved throughout.

Note: I usually get strength increases without supplements. But I think this help to prolong the strength increases for a longer period of time.
Great review. Thank you for running this for us.

You can use code Chef to order more at 25% off if you would like.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Final Review

Improved libido 5/5

Negatives:

libido, confidence, leaning---pretty much what I get from it also..glad you got a strength increase I usually don't get that affect.

anyways great log, and thank you for the great detail and weather reports!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
libido, confidence, leaning---pretty much what I get from it also..glad you got a strength increase I usually don't get that affect.

anyways great log, and thank you for the great detail and weather reports!!!
My pleasure brother! thanks for the opportunity.
I try to be informative with my logs but they do seem to be entertaining as well when my AM brothers chime in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ab's are coming in !!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pec definition too! Nice log mate, think I will add some to my next IF order!

smtimelevi

Awards
Great log man, thanks for posting. I used this stuff off and on for a few years when it was made by Primordial, years ago. I had great results but they seemed to level off after about 5 months of continuous use.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice before and after pic man! Delts and abs looking good in the bottom pic.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log man, thanks for posting. I used this stuff off and on for a few years when it was made by Primordial, years ago. I had great results but they seemed to level off after about 5 months of continuous use.
It was never meant to be run that long so that makes sense. Running natty test boosters long term can gradually lower your testosterone production. Be careful. Most of them free testosterone moreso than actually getting a big increase of overall test. You spend a long time telling your body that you should have free test at 25-28 with test at normal, well the body doesn't need that... So it lowers the serum levels enough to get you back to a normal free test level... then you get off and your serum levels are a bit lower and you feel blah. Lets run another booster, back up to free levels elevated again, but at an even lower serum level. There is a reason even natty boosters have cycle times and most say not to go over 8 weeks and then take a break. It is a gradual process but if you abuse and or don't respect them they can mess with your HPTA as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the shout out...it is still the same good stuff...save 25% using my code THEBIGT at iconicformulation.com. code is also good at ironlegion.com.

Solexsight

Solexsight

Awards
Day 1:
Applied 2 pumps to my balls as suggested by lukehayd. My balls are not big enough for 4 pumps.
applied 2 pumps to my trapz.

The caramel color kind of caught me off guard. I'm use to White from the other Iconic formulas I have used in the past.
still has the lotion texture and dries fast.
I haven't told my wife yet. Let's see what this does for the labido! and the Gym.
Yhea its black now, not clear or tan. That's normal I was told.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yhea its black now, not clear or tan. That's normal I was told.
yes, the color is definitely darker. the bottle I am finishing up now is this color-no change in effectiveness!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Black? mine was caramel colored.
I agree, caramel is more accurate than black..,..but it is notably darker than previous bottles I have used.

the affect is same as before and I noticed no staining of clothing with the darker color.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, caramel is more accurate than black..,..but it is notably darker than previous bottles I have used.

the affect is same as before and I noticed no staining of clothing with the darker color.
I didn't get any staining. Dries clear.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey man, you still around?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He was back under another name (I forget what) after being banned for a while, but I have not heard from him in a few weeks ?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@SHORSE
I haven’t been on much but it looks like his last post was 5 days ago.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He girl! I'm back and trying to be a good boy!
See your still repping for BLR
Haha good! We want to keep you around! Yes I am!