Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5
4 pumps. I noticed a little tingle at the application area on my trapz when I started to sweat. like 15 hrs after application! Pretty cool.
Had a great workout late yesterday. Got to the gym late from out of town and killed it for 2.25hrs.Strength still climbing a little.
Wife was too tired late last night for cardio.
Day 6,7 & 8 will probably be off days. A Lot of family stuff Friday-Sun. I did get all my workouts in this week!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 5
4 pumps. I noticed a little tingle at the application area on my trapz when I started to sweat. like 15 hrs after application! Pretty cool.
Had a great workout late yesterday. Got to the gym late from out of town and killed it for 2hrs.Strength still climbing a little.
Wife was too tired late last night for cardio.
Day 6,7 & 8 will probably be off days. A Lot of family stuff Friday-Sun. I did get all my workouts in this week!
cardio is good for the heart....just sayin

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed Saturday night that the application site on my trapz and chest were red and blotchy ? (6 days in).
Changed the application spot to inside of arms, shoulders, top of feet and inner quads. I noticed Monday morning that the irritation has gone down on the trapz and chest.
I did notice a slight burn when I start sweating in the gym but nothing bad. It has done this since day one.
Never had this happen with a TD?

Will see how the new application locations react.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed Saturday night that the application site on my trapz and chest were red and blotchy ? (6 days in).
Changed the application spot to inside of arms, shoulders, top of feet and inner quads. I noticed Monday morning that the irritation has gone down on the trapz and chest.
I did notice a slight burn when I start sweating in the gym but nothing bad. It has done this since day one.

Interesting, lets see how new locations react.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I rotate application sites

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I almost always use my trapz, shoulders, abs and Chest. no hair.
if looking to rotate areas of application, inner thighs is great for sustain.

btw-putting some moisturizer on a few hours after application might help, I've never had any issues but I have heard of others doing this and apparently it helps.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I almost always use my trapz, shoulders, abs and Chest. no hair.
I stick to these areas with extra on the legs to use up what’s left on hands.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9
Applied 1 pump to top of feet, 2 pumps to inner thighs, 1 pump to inside of arms. the red blotches on my trapz and chest is gone after 2 days of not applying there.

Labido is starting to heat up. The wife was like tonight? after all night saturday. I said Yep. she asked what I was taking. told her sustain alpha!
she was like its working!

Had a great workout last night. Endurance is picking up and strength improvements as well. all lifts are still climbing in reps or weight. I always progressive load.
Knocked out my Full body workout in 1hr. 50 min. (this is pretty good) endurance is increasing and less time between sets. Especially the last 2-3 lifts.
Last week when I moved to 3 sets it was taking over 2.25hrs. This is a awesome increase in one week for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 9
Applied 1 pump to top of feet, 2 pumps to inner thighs, 1 pump to inside of arms. the red blotches on my trapz and chest is gone after 2 days of not applying there.

Labido is starting to heat up. The wife was like tonight? after all night saturday. I said Yep. she asked what I was taking. told her sustain alpha!

Had a great workout last night. Endurance is picking up and strength improvements as well. all lifts are still climbing in reps or weight. I always progressive load.
Knocked out my Full body workout in 1hr. 50 min. (this is pretty good) endurance is increasing and less time between sets. Especially the last 2-3 lifts.
Last week when I moved to 3 sets it was taking over 2.25hrs. This is a awesome increase in one week for me.

when I am on sustain...'again' is a word I hear a lot from my wife, lol!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I made it!!! Looks like everything is going well so far.

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 10
Applied 1 pump to top of feet, 1 pumps to inner thighs, 2 pump to inside of arms.(These areas are currently having no issues)
(Now the the red blotches are gone I noticed my skin in these original application spots My trapz and upper chest was very dry) as recommended by thebigt hit it with a little of my wifes lotion will see how this works.

I'm starting to put back on a little size!
Missed the gym last night. My wife had planned some stuff without letting me know! kind of pissed me off. I had already dropped 2 radiate caps and drank my vasoblitz on the way home from work. So I was at this function sweating. Spent most of my time outside with the smokers. That is were the best conversations are usually at anyways!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I made it!!! Looks like everything is going well so far.
MrKleen in the house!
This really helps the labido! my endurance is improving as well.
How's the bad wheel doing?

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

that sucks I've never had that happen to me ouch

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 9

week 3 should be a lot of fun!!!

tell your wife to be ready, lol!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11
1 pump to inner arms, 1 pump top of feet, 2 pumps inner thighs.
these areas seem to not get irritated. I have 2 spots on the front of my traps 1 about 4" dia. the other is smaller that are very dry and red and slightly painful, almost like a very mild chemical burn. kind of weird. Been putting lotion with aloe vera on them, will see how it heals?

Weight was 211.4 last night. (body weight has not moved much but the strength is increasing) !!!
Workout was great again. started out a little sluggish on my Platz hacks but got better as the blood got flowing. Got a little old man twinge in my lower back picking up 2 85lb d-bells for incline hex presses.(Did Not bend my knees enough) It bothered me last night but feels better this morning.

Had the 3 granddaughters over for the night. no cardio!
Dinner was pancakes and bacon! that's what they wanted. So they got it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Breakfast dinners are always the best:)

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 12
2 pumps to inner arms, 1 pump top of feet, 1 pump inner thighs.
These location sites seem to be the best for SA for some reason.

Labido is now top notch.
This is also helping with me maintaining my weight. I have not been eating very clean and my body weight has stayed the same.
My lifts are still climbing on strength or reps . except my pull ups. struck at 10/9/4 the last 2 weeks. Not I have a torn labrum and I'm a little paranoid when I feel it. I really try to focus on my elbows but I do get some pain in my left shoulder. Nothing bad enough to say no dice and quit doing them.

Day 13,14 & 15 will be off days. Had a great week of full body workouts. Time for a few days off and let this body heal and grow!
I do plan on a lot of wife cardio!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As far as the claims go: Day 12 evaluation.

Improved libido started 8-9 days in.
More frequent & harder erections last 2 days, waking up in a tent! at my age this is rare.
Increased ejaculatory volume yes!
Improved sense of well-being & social confidence last few days I have noticed this.
More prominent gains in the gym Yes!

Not I don't use TRT, SARM's, PH's or AS

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 12
2 pumps to inner arms, 1 pump top of feet, 1 pump inner thighs.
These location sites seem to be the best for SA for some reason.

Labido is now top notch.
This is also helping with me maintaining my weight. I have not been eating very clean and my body weight has stayed the same.
My lifts are still climbing on strength or reps . except my pull ups. struck at 10/9/4 the last 2 weeks. Not I have a torn labrum and I'm a little paranoid when I feel it. I really try to focus on my elbows but I do get some pain in my left shoulder. Nothing bad enough to say no dice and quit doing them.

Day 13,14 & 15 will be off days. Had a great week of full body workouts. Time for a few days off and let this body heal and grow!
I do plan on a lot of wife cardio!
I hate labrum issues... I am limping along right now with my labrum being really inflamed, or it tore worse. One or the other. So I have really had to cut all the weights by about by 50% and try to make it work... Luckily pull ups don't seem to get it too bad as long as I keep them shoulder width and not wide grip. Wide Grip I can feel but not too bad.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

More frequent & harder erections last 2 days, waking up in a tent! at my age this is rare.
Improved sense of well-being & social confidence last few days I have noticed this.

just wait for week 3!!!!

I get the hint that you will be a frequent user of sustain alpha, lol.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoying you log Studhorse, sounds like you are getting good results with Sustain Alpha !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Awesome. Sounds like you're getting pretty good results from it! You may have sold me on it:)

thorsdad31

thorsdad31

Awards
  • Established

awesome!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoying you log Studhorse, sounds like you are getting good results with Sustain Alpha !!
Really starting to like it. except for the weird skin irritation on the trapz!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15
I missed Saturdays application. Woke up late to help a buddy on his land.

Day 16
Applied 2 pumps to the inside of the arms, 1 pump top of feet, 1 pump to the inner thigh. Wish I had another location without hair that I could reach.
don't really want to put it on my sack. having my trapz a little irritated is fine. the ball sack not so much!

Had a party late Saturday and one on Sunday with the family.
Just found out last night my daughter is going to have a birthday party with friends and boys were also invited today at 5:00 so there won't be any gym action. I got to be home to supervise this one. Looks like the gym will be Tue,Wed, Friday this week.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 15

Day 16
Applied 2 pumps to the inside of the arms, 1 pump top of feet, 1 pump to the inner thigh. Wish I had another location without hair that I could reach.
don't really want to put it on my sack. having my trapz a little irritated is fine. the ball sack not so much!

Just found out last night my daughter is going to have a birthday party with friends and boys were also invited today at 5:00 so there won't be any gym action. I got to be home to supervise this one. Looks like the gym will be Tue,Wed, Friday this week.
Walk around with a 12 gauge, shave your head and your shirt off. I'm sure 20 mins later you will be able to go to the gym.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Walk around with a 12 gauge, shave your head and your shirt off. I'm sure 20 mins later you will be able to go to the gym.
LMAO! she is a pretty good girl. she loses boyfriends because she won't let them in her pants!
Now my oldest daughter got the shirtless / shotgun cleaning technique when her date would show up.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMAO! she is a pretty good girl. she loses boyfriends because she won't let them in her pants!
Now my oldest daughter got the shirtless / shotgun cleaning technique when her date would show up.
there is no one size fits all when it comes to raising children....but I see you know that, lol!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
LMAO, When I met my wife's Dad he was a police officer and knew exactly when I was on my way over. JoAnn had already told me he like to try and intimidate anyone she brought to meet him. So I was expecting something...

I show up, his wife answers to let me in and there he is cleaning his 9mm... it was so damn cheesy... I called and told them what time I would be there, so it was obvious it was orchestrated... He says something trying to be intimidating to me... it was kind of cheesy, and I laughed a little at it. I see in his eyes he wasn't real happy with me laughing while he was trying to intimidate me. So I just addressed the elephant in the room right there and then.

"Sir, it is very nice to meet you, I get that you are trying to be protective and intimidate me, but that isn't going to work. I am a grown man with nothing to be frightened of. I respect that you want to strike fear in my heart so that i treat your daughter right but it isn't going to work, and truly is not needed. I have every intention of treating her like the princess that she is. So you can put the gun away, and we can go see about getting that steak we talked about having for dinner.... How does that sound?"

It totally defused him in a way that he didn't expect at all. I am sure he just expected me to cower and or act intimidated but I just took it in stride, called it out for what it was and said it was unneeded.

I have a less elaborate plan for my daughters dates. Real short, real simple.

"The only thing you need to understand about dating my daughter is that I decided the day she was born that I was more than willing to go to prison over her. Understood?"

That pretty much sums it up right there.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 15

Day 16

No need for the 12gauge, I'm pretty sure you could rip the arms of a teenage boy with bad intentions from their sockets.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LMAO, When I met my wife's Dad he was a police officer and knew exactly when I was on my way over. JoAnn had already told me he like to try and intimidate anyone she brought to meet him. So I was expecting something...

I show up, his wife answers to let me in and there he is cleaning his 9mm... it was so damn cheesy... I called and told them what time I would be there, so it was obvious it was orchestrated... He says something trying to be intimidating to me... it was kind of cheesy, and I laughed a little at it. I see in his eyes he wasn't real happy with me laughing while he was trying to intimidate me. So I just addressed the elephant in the room right there and then.

"Sir, it is very nice to meet you, I get that you are trying to be protective and intimidate me, but that isn't going to work. I am a grown man with nothing to be frightened of. I respect that you want to strike fear in my heart so that i treat your daughter right but it isn't going to work, and truly is not needed. I have every intention of treating her like the princess that she is. So you can put the gun away, and we can go see about getting that steak we talked about having for dinner.... How does that sound?"

It totally defused him in a way that he didn't expect at all. I am sure he just expected me to cower and or act intimidated but I just took it in stride, called it out for what it was and said it was unneeded.

I have a less elaborate plan for my daughters dates. Real short, real simple.

"The only thing you need to understand about dating my daughter is that I decided the day she was born that I was more than willing to go to prison over her. Understood?"

That pretty much sums it up right there.
When I was dating my first wife, her dad did the same thing. I walked in and he had a 9mm on the coffee table. He looked at it and then me. I walked over and said nice piece, can I see it. He said sure, so I picked it up looked it over, then proceeded to take it apart and run my finger through the spring. Thats when I showed him there was dirt on it, and I said, I think you might wanna clean this thing. He laughed and we never had a problem again. You cant intimidate the Infantry. Guys that live and die by the gun.
As far as my daughters, I tell all their boyfriends the same thing. Just remember son, I was a sniper in the US Army and my furthest kill shot is about 1200m so a little over a football field. So if you know whats good for you...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol...I have 3 granddaughters, my son and son in law now have the 'CONN'

of course 'poppy' is always there if needed!!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love the feedback brothers on dating daughters ! lmao.

Day 17
The labido is starting to fire pretty hard. had all those kids over last night and a few of my daughters female friends stayed the night.
so no cardio for dad. Trust me I had a few ideas but the wife shot them down.

Should be hitting the gym tonight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Love the feedback brothers on dating daughters ! lmao.

Day 17
The labido is starting to fire pretty hard. had all those kids over last night and a few of my daughters female friends stayed the night.
so no cardio for dad. Trust me I had a few ideas but the wife shot them down.

Should be hitting the gym tonight.
for me libido gets really intense starting in week 3...4 days to go, lol!!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18
Had a great workout. Weight is down to 209.8LB
Still applying to the same locations with no irritation.

Wife Cardio last night. The ending was let's say fantastic and messy!
Labido and Volume is top notch. I Haven't had a "O" like that in, well since I can remember.

I will be out of town tomorrow with my daughter on a recruiting visit. This should be the last one. Now she (We) just needs to make a decision.I will have some input because daddy still has to pony up a little money!

Will hit the gym tonight and Friday night.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gonna start calling you THEBIG'O', lol....:djparty:

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 19
applied to normal spots after this morning shower.
Daughter got a pretty good offer today!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hearing your guys stories of boyfriends meeting dads is funny. I never experienced it, but know that if I did I would have laughed at the cliché and pissed them off. That said, I know if I had a daughter I would do some weird **** to try and intimidate boys too. Lol

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hearing your guys stories of boyfriends meeting dads is funny. I never experienced it, but know that if I did I would have laughed at the cliché and pissed them off. That said, I know if I had a daughter I would do some weird **** to try and intimidate boys too. Lol
You'd laugh and piss me off till I show you the video of that 1200m shot. Lol

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 20
Applied 4 pumps to the same locations.
Will be hitting my last workout for the week.
Labido is right on. wife started..Boo! Might have to rub one off!

Day 21 & 22 Off days.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 20

Day 21 & 22 Off days.
rubadubdub….:djparty:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 20

Day 21 & 22 Off days.
Too Much Info !!