Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bulking season is almost upon us gentleman!

Glycolog by Blackstone Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: GLYCOLOG10

Gain muscle like you have been given the gift of great genetics!

Fact: What you eat will either be stored in your muscles or stored as fat.

Those who have gifted genetics end up having more of what they eat go towards their muscles as opposed to being stored as fat.

Don't have gifted genetics? Don't need it! You have Glycolog!

Glycolog is a new and innovative nutrient partitioner that mimics the effects of the hormone insulin.

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my favorite GDA’s. Formulated by the guerrilla chemist and overall one of the most comprehensive formulas out imo. Perfect time to try it if you haven’t.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bulking season is almost upon us gentleman!

Glycolog by Blackstone Labs

GET 10% OFF
use code: GLYCOLOG10
Gain muscle like you have been given the gift of great genetics!
Fact: What you eat will either be stored in your muscles or stored as fat.
Those who have gifted genetics end up having more of what they eat go towards their muscles as opposed to being stored as fat.
Don't have gifted genetics? Don't need it! You have Glycolog!
Glycolog is a new and innovative nutrient partitioner that mimics the effects of the hormone insulin.
Learn More >
Take advantage of this discount guys!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never really used a GDA properly, I should do some research and give this a shot.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never really used a GDA properly, I should do some research and give this a shot.
Yeah I really enjoy the pumps and carb utilization when I use a GDA. I get on kicks and use them for a while and then fall off myself. Definitely notice a huge difference when I use them though.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Max by Performax​
GET 10% OFF
use code: ALPHAMAX10

Break Down the Gates of the Testosterone Dungeon!

Sure, boosting your testosterone is great, but that will do nothing for your muscles until you FREE your testosterone!

Double Down on your gains by boosting your Free Testosterone and Growth Hormone levels with Alpha Max by Performax Labs!

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Already $10 off so it’s 34.99 and an additional 10% off. Full 600mg of KSM. Full 50mg of forskolin 95%, primavie, and other full doses test boosting ingredients. Really is a comprehensive all in one product at a steal for less than $32

IMG_5251.JPG

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorite natty test boosters! Definitely get in on this deal!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another very solid natural test booster option for those of us coming off cycles or getting ready to get back into our bulking regimens...

Bulbine by SNS​
GET 10% OFF
use code: BULBINE10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/bulbine-by-sns

That's one small step for man, and one Giant Leap for Testosterone!

A 347% leap is what we are talking about!

It’s all possible with the novel ingredient Bulbine!

An ingredient that has been shown to raise free testosterone by up to 347% while simultaneously lowering estrogen by 35%!

Bumping up your test and chopping down your estrogen promotes both anabolic and androgenic activity to help increase lean muscle mass, muscle hardness, strength, and your libido...

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Provides a great libido boost and you know you’re getting top quality in SNS.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
no shipping option to canada for me, fix that **** lol, order before from you, hopefully it will resolve by tomorow
Let me see if @musclemaker has any info for you bro

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Let me see if @musclemaker has any info for you bro
no shipping option to canada for me, fix that **** lol, order before from you, hopefully it will resolve by tomorow
Shipping to Canada seems to be working fine when I tested it on my end today

Please let me know if you still have trouble

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Deer Antler Velvet Extract Spray by Bucked Up
GET 10% OFF
use code: DEERANTLERVELVET10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/deer-antler-velvet-extract-spray-by-bucked-up

Those looking for an edge, a way to speed up their workout recovery and at the same time boost endurance and strength, use Deer Antler Velvet Extract Spray by Bucked Up.

Deer Antler is a go to for the modern athlete and fitness enthusiast. The reason for this is that deer antler spray is known to rapidly improve their workout recovery, injury rehab process as well as increase muscle and decrease fat. Injuries relating to...

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Deer Antler Velvet Extract Spray by Bucked Up

GET 10% OFF
use code: DEERANTLERVELVET10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/deer-antler-velvet-extract-spray-by-bucked-up

Those looking for an edge, a way to speed up their workout recovery and at the same time boost endurance and strength, use Deer Antler Velvet Extract Spray by Bucked Up.

Deer Antler is a go to for the modern athlete and fitness enthusiast. The reason for this is that deer antler spray is known to rapidly improve their workout recovery, injury rehab process as well as increase muscle and decrease fat. Injuries relating to...

Learn More >
Nice chance to try while at a discount if you're interested.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha by Iconic Formulations
GET 10% OFF
use code: SUSTAINALPHA10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/sustain-alpha-by-iconic-formulations

Iconic Formulations' newest innovation Sustain Alpha helps increase the amount of testosterone producing signals from the brain by preventing the recognition of this “negative feedback” (testosterone levels being high), allowing your body to produce more testosterone than it normally would!

When your body tries to reduce your alpha, Iconic Formulations is here to sustain it!

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
GET 10% OFF

Iconic Formulations' newest innovation Sustain Alpha helps increase the amount of testosterone producing signals from the brain by preventing the recognition of this “negative feedback” (testosterone levels being high), allowing your body to produce more testosterone than it normally would!

When your body tries to reduce your alpha, Iconic Formulations is here to sustain it!

Learn More >
Run it with most pcts and even randomly when I want an increase in energy and libido. I know @thebigt loves this stuff too

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

GET 10% OFF

Learn More >
Great product with a lot of reviews on here to back it up.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED10

Are Your Muscles Soft?

Build a Stone Hard Chiseled Physique!

Trigger the hormonal response that helps your muscles become as solid as cinder blocks and the veins on your arms looking like a road-map!

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

The R-Andro Shred formula helps to tackle the factors that been holding you back from getting the physique you desire by accelerating your metabolism and decreasing your estrogen - reducing your body's ability to store fat, while helping to increase...

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED10

Are Your Muscles Soft?

Build a Stone Hard Chiseled Physique!

Trigger the hormonal response that helps your muscles become as solid as cinder blocks and the veins on your arms looking like a road-map!

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

The R-Andro Shred formula helps to tackle the factors that been holding you back from getting the physique you desire by accelerating your metabolism and decreasing your estrogen - reducing your body's ability to store fat, while helping to increase...

Learn More >
Definitely can help keep those muscles rock hard and that vascularity rollin in!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great product above! Don't miss out!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The perfect addition to your Winter Bulk!

Abnormal by Blackstone Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: ABNORMAL10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/abnormal-by-blackstone-labs

If you are reading this, you are anything but normal.

Normal people don’t care about getting swole and packing on “gains.”

Normal is not something you seek to be, the norm is trying to lose weight and get smaller; you are here to build muscle and get bigger.

Well there is a supplement with your name on it, in fact, with it being 6x more anabolic than testosterone, it’s now shouting your name!

Introducing AbNORmaL by Blackstone Labs, a pure bulker designed to help you pack on more muscle mass and strength with its insane anabolic potency!

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

GET 10% OFF

Normal is not something you seek to be, the norm is trying to lose weight and get smaller; you are here to build muscle and get bigger.

Well there is a supplement with your name on it, in fact, with it being 6x more anabolic than testosterone, it’s now shouting your name!

Introducing AbNORmaL by Blackstone Labs, a pure bulker designed to help you pack on more muscle mass and strength with its insane anabolic potency!

Learn More >
I enjoyed my run with this. Not as potent as 1 and 4 andro products solo but when stacked it defintely kicks things up a notch.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

GET 10% OFF

Learn More >
Definitely worth a try at 10% off!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a staple to my supplement cabinet...

Bio-Gro by iSatori
GET 10% OFF
use code: BIOGRO10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/bio-gro-by-isatori

What if there was a new supplement line that completely changed the way you build muscle?

The future has arrived and its brighter than ever. Fertilize your muscles with the newest and most innovative supplements from iSatori.

Innovation is what the team here at Strong Supplements Shop strives for and we are proud to introduce to you innovation at its finest!

Bio-Gro by iSatori is the first of its kind; a new revolutionary fitness supplement made up of bio-active peptides.

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I enjoy biogro. Add a scoop or two to my protein and really believe it enhances recovery.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy biogro. Add a scoop or two to my protein and really believe it enhances recovery.
I agree! Nice addition to my post workout protein shake for some nice results!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So anybody else as excited for the new season of Mandalorian as I am?

First episode was pretty sweet!

What shows have you guys been binge watching lately?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So anybody else as excited for the new season of Mandalorian as I am?

First episode was pretty sweet!

What shows have you guys been binge watching lately?
I was just talking about that show! I have never seen it but I know a lot of people who love it. Haven’t started any real series lately but The unsolved mysteries on Netflix has been good. Gonna have to check out mandalorian

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just finished "Breaking Bad"

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was just talking about that show! I have never seen it but I know a lot of people who love it. Haven’t started any real series lately but The unsolved mysteries on Netflix has been good. Gonna have to check out mandalorian
Whether you're a star wars fan or not the mandalorian is pretty interested and will get you hooked after the first episode.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never seen that either. My mom loves that show. I needed to turn off this election and start a new series

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was an amazing franchise! I even enjoyed Better Call Saul and the El Camino movie with Jessie Pinkman

Excellent show, will definitely be a good distraction !

Spin-off, Better Call Saul is really good as well!

El-Camino movie, also excellent!
YES! This is what I'm talking about!... I thought it was awesome seeing the huge lab being built and how Mike went about getting the crew in order to get the job done.

That was an awesome show! Hope they make a new season soon...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Excellent show, will definitely be a good distraction !

Spin-off, Better Call Saul is really good as well!

El-Camino movie, also excellent!
Saw El-Camion, but have not started Better Call Saul yet

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is a sweet addition to a bulking stack...
Grab 'em while they're on sale for 10% off !

Iconogenin by Iconic Formulations

GET 10% OFF
use code: ICONOGENIN10

Why settle for average when you can become an Icon?

Everyone else is getting average gains but you can step into high gear with a 200% protein synthesis boost with Iconogenin!

Iconogenin takes everyone’s favorite lean muscle building natural anabolic Laxogenin and gives it a new twist, transdermal technology.

The transdermal technology allows for increased absorption of Laxogenin in the body to support enhanced lean muscle gains, strength, recovery, and it even aids in cortisol reduction!

Even with the enhanced absorption Iconic Formulations pumped up the dosage, supplying you with...

Learn More >

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
..... Gotta say I'm over here tapping my foot in anticipation of early black Friday sales.......? 😁

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
..... Gotta say I'm over here tapping my foot in anticipation of early black Friday sales.......?
Lol. I haven’t heard anything yet but if I do I’ll let you know.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is a sweet addition to a bulking stack...
Grab 'em while they're on sale for 10% off !

Iconogenin by Iconic Formulations

GET 10% OFF
use code: ICONOGENIN10

Why settle for average when you can become an Icon?

Everyone else is getting average gains but you can step into high gear with a 200% protein synthesis boost with Iconogenin!

Iconogenin takes everyone’s favorite lean muscle building natural anabolic Laxogenin and gives it a new twist, transdermal technology.

The transdermal technology allows for increased absorption of Laxogenin in the body to support enhanced lean muscle gains, strength, recovery, and it even aids in cortisol reduction!

Even with the enhanced absorption Iconic Formulations pumped up the dosage, supplying you with...

Learn More >
Definitely take advantage of this one. Stock up :)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Andro The Giant by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANDROTHEGIANT10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/andro-the-giant-by-hard-rock-supplements]

To be a Giant You Must Gain Respect!

Many are those who walk through life going unnoticed doing what is expected and never standing out; often referred to as the little people. You know who they are, in fact you may be one.

Then there are the Giants who you must Respect!

You may have had some moments in which you felt like a Giant, where you felt that the outside world was idolizing your physique and treating you like the alpha male... Turn those moments into your everyday life!!!

Begin to live the Giant Lifestyle and Command Undeniable Respect with the support of Hard Rock Supplements Newest Mass Building Innovation - Andro the Giant! An Innovation that's exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop!

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
GET 10% OFF

Many are those who walk through life going unnoticed doing what is expected and never standing out; often referred to as the little people. You know who they are, in fact you may be one.

You may have had some moments in which you felt like a Giant, where you felt that the outside world was idolizing your physique and treating you like the alpha male... Turn those moments into your everyday life!!!

Begin to live the Giant Lifestyle and Command Undeniable Respect with the support of Hard Rock Supplements Newest Mass Building Innovation - Andro the Giant! An Innovation that's exclusively available at Strong Supplement Shop!

Learn More >
The best dosed 4-andro product on the market! Definitely a great time to pick some up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

GET 10% OFF

Learn More >
Awesome Andro product here and stacks well with Super mandro.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Winter is here so that means a lot of us are getting ready to start our bulking stacks...

Now is a good time to grab some BLOCKADE at a solid discounted rate!

Blockade by Assault Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: BLOCKADE10

Doing a PH Cycle can run your body down, why let it? Many Ph Cyclers experience dry joint pain, and extreme spikes in blood pressure.

Blockade has the ingredients you need to offset these problems and assist in reducing the...

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta protect the inner when you’re building the outer . Must have when running anything

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stock up on a great support supp while the deal lasts!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established