LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely a nice product to check out if interested.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: SUPERMANDRO10

Are you looking for a solid bulking agent that can help you put on pounds of lean hard muscle mass? Sounds like a job for Super Mandro!

Faster acting than products costing twice as much, more powerful than testosterone alone, able to help you get your greatest physique. Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements is the latest innovation in the company's Bulking Series!

A tried-and-true formula that customers have shown to pile on massive amounts of muscle in just 30 days. A solid formula that is up to 7 times more anabolic than your natural testosterone. This same Super Mandro formula down to every last milligram of every tablet was tested with a group of 17 men over the course of 30 days at West Texas A&M University, in which the average gain was 8.8 lbs of solid lean muscle mass while dropping 4.4 lbs of body fat!

That's rock solid lean muscle with no water weight.

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: SUPERMANDRO10

Are you looking for a solid bulking agent that can help you put on pounds of lean hard muscle mass? Sounds like a job for Super Mandro!

Faster acting than products costing twice as much, more powerful than testosterone alone, able to help you get your greatest physique. Super Mandro by Hard Rock Supplements is the latest innovation in the company's Bulking Series!

A tried-and-true formula that customers have shown to pile on massive amounts of muscle in just 30 days. A solid formula that is up to 7 times more anabolic than your natural testosterone. This same Super Mandro formula down to every last milligram of every tablet was tested with a group of 17 men over the course of 30 days at West Texas A&M University, in which the average gain was 8.8 lbs of solid lean muscle mass while dropping 4.4 lbs of body fat!

That's rock solid lean muscle with no water weight.

Learn More >
Board favorite for a reason. Make sure take advantage. Perfect for a fall/winter bulk!

@Vitruvian Man is running this with andro the giant as we speak and enjoying it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome deal on super mandro. Like said above be sure to check out the logs in the supplement logs section on it!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got the email about Massacre and how it 30% off but no coupon code was given in there. I hope $49.99 isnt already factoring in the discount?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the email about Massacre and how it 30% off but no coupon code was given in there. I hope $49.99 isnt already factoring in the discount?
Not it will be under $35. Code is coming soon. Sorry I haven’t got it yet but I will post it as soon as I get it.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not it will be under $35. Code is coming soon. Sorry I haven’t got it yet but I will post it as soon as I get it.
Just a heads up it also wasn’t in the emails sent out to subscribers

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don’t sleep on it. Sale live now

Code is MASSACR330

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
YOU DONT WANT TO MISS OUT ON THIS ONE!

Massacr3 by Olympus Labs​
SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER - 72 HOURS ONLY
GET 30% OFF
use code: MASSACR330

Natural Muscle Growth has just been taken to the next Level!

Olympus Labs has introduced a new powerhouse anabolic ingredient, one that is unknown to the supplement industry, but none-the-less incredibly potent and in true Olympus Labs style, dosed to the extreme. We are talking about an extremely specific and uniquely structured compound found in Black Ginger, known as Tectochrysin aka 5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone.

While only found in...

Learn More >

Josh141090

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can @Olympus Labs please confirm whether the new Massacr3 can be run for 8 to 12 weeks straight?

Is a 12 week cycle effective?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Massacr3 Lockdown Remix - by Olympus Labs​
SPECIAL LAUNCH OFFER - Less Than 24 Hours Left
GET 30% OFF
use code: MASSACR330
Natural Muscle Growth has just been taken to the next Level!

Olympus Labs has introduced a new powerhouse anabolic ingredient, one that is unknown to the supplement industry, but none-the-less incredibly potent and in true Olympus Labs style, dosed to the extreme. We are talking about an extremely specific and uniquely structured compound found in Black Ginger, known as Tectochrysin aka 5-hydroxy-7-methoxyflavone.

Learn More >

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can @Olympus Labs please confirm whether the new Massacr3 can be run for 8 to 12 weeks straight?

Is a 12 week cycle effective?
You should be able to run Massacr3 for up to 8 weeks for sure... Point of diminishing returns may vary from user to user but you can try extending your cycle as long as 10 to 12 weeks if you see that your body is still yielding favorable results or if the supplement itself is still providing you noticeable benefits.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You should be able to run Massacr3 for up to 8 weeks for sure... Point of diminishing returns may vary from user to user but you can try extending your cycle as long as 10 to 12 weeks if you see that your body is still yielding favorable results or if the supplement itself is still providing you noticeable benefits.
Agreed feel it out but I don’t see any issue with a longer run.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Josh141090 if you decide to take advantage of the Massacr3 deal a 12 week log would be interesting :) Or i'd follow a long for sure.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Helladrol by Innovative Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: HELLADROL10

Busting your ass to put on minuscule mass? Stop wasting your time and start gaining a HELLUVA lot of muscle mass!

If you are doing it right, it’s not easy. Eating tons clean food and spending countless hours killing the weights can be a tedious process.

Well one of the hottest anabolics to hit the market looks to help you ease those pains accelerate your gains!

Enter Helladrol, a multi-compound stack that covers all bases when it comes to bulking.

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This looks great. I have never used the 1,4 andro (Boldenone) precursor. Overall this looks like a fun ride with a rare compound for sure.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If I take this will I look like the dude in the picture ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I take this will I look like the dude in the picture ??
I thought that was you in the pic is it not ? ;)

Interesting product for sure at a discount.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any new exercises or routines you boys start doin lately?

Need to add some variety into the mix to spice things up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any new exercises or routines you boys start doin lately?

Need to add some variety into the mix to spice things up.
No but I was just thinking the same thing. I have a couple of John Meadows programs I have never done. Might pull out the PDF and try it. I keep doing sams split I have done for a long time.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am guilty of doing the same routine !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I'm really surprised I haven't seen more people wearing these type of training masks in the gym while exercising.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Helladrol by Innovative Labs

GET 10% OFF
use code: HELLADROL10

Busting your ass to put on minuscule mass? Stop wasting your time and start gaining a HELLUVA lot of muscle mass!

If you are doing it right, it’s not easy. Eating tons clean food and spending countless hours killing the weights can be a tedious process.

Well one of the hottest anabolics to hit the market looks to help you ease those pains accelerate your gains!

Enter Helladrol, a multi-compound stack that covers all bases when it comes to bulking.

Learn More >
total of 150mg per pill; that doesn't seem much for all the active ingredients; have to run at least 4 pills per day for this product....

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Less than 48 hours to get in on this deal!

Monster Plexx by Innovative Labs
Hurry! Less than 48 hours left!​
GET 10% OFF
use code: MONSTERPLEXX10

Awaken your monster muscle mass with the rebirth of the monster of all stacks!

The first ever quad stack has been reborn, now with 5 anabolic compounds!

Compounds that promote both anabolic and androgenic activity, for Monster Size and Monster Strength Gains!

Experience a snowball effect of muscular development when your hormone levels are consistently peaking due to the combination of quick acting and long lasting anabolic agents - no need to worry about...

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice chance to try the above at a discount.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely see gains off the 5 compound blend. This has cyclosomal delivery so although the doses aren’t as high as some other products the absorption will be greatly enhanced.

50Magnum

50Magnum

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely see gains off the 5 compound blend. This has cyclosomal delivery so although the doses aren’t as high as some other products the absorption will be greatly enhanced.
Yea but someone can technically just run super mandro and andro the giant at the effective doses compared to monsterplexx prop blend. This is just 4 dhea, 1 dhea, epiandro and dhea in a 250mg dose.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea but someone can technically just run super mandro and andro the giant at the effective doses compared to monsterplexx prop blend. This is just 4 dhea, 1 dhea, epiandro and dhea in a 250mg dose.
I’m not saying super mandro and andro the giant aren’t better I am just stating that this can still be a decent all in one product.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Elim1nate by Olympus Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: ELIM1NATE10

Eliminate your muscle building pains while hardening your muscle gains with a groundbreaking new compound!

Estrogen has long been one of the biggest blockers to a lean, dry, & shredded physique...

....not anymore.

A new estrogen blocking super compound (Elimistane™) has been discovered!

Not only does it help to reveal your hard-earned muscle gains but it’s so potent that it even helps to defend your muscles from breakdown while cutting...

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
10% off! Great chance to try this product or just stock up.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can use this really can be used in any situation. I really like it in a cut/recomp. It helps dry me out a little and hardens me up.

Last edited:
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my all time favorite supps is on sale!

True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: TRUESHRED10

Natural Meets Hardcore - The Hybrid Shredder Has Been Born!

Forget about your on cycle and post cycle and dive right into your cutting cycle with True Shred.

Introducing the first-ever hybrid cutting agent, utilizing natural anabolics and hormone enhancers (no prohormones) to support you in your quest for a lean, hard, and chiseled physique.

Muscle Hardening. Muscle Growth. Testosterone Support. Growth Hormone Support. Metabolism Boosters.

Everything you need to get shredded. All in one bottle...

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my all time favorite supps is on sale!
]
Almost everyone who has ran this (myself included) would rank this in their top list. That being said, I don’t think anyone loves this product like @Rocket3015 does!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have had great results with True Shred !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tons of great logs on True Shred. Don't miss out on this deal!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stocked up last sale, I have three unopened bottles !!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use the name of a pre-workout to describe the year 2020...

I'll start.....

Edge Of Insanity by Psycho Pharma
GET 10% OFF
use code: EDGEOFINSANITY10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/edge-of-insanity-by-psycho-pharma

Take Your Workout Intensity To The Edge Of Insanity!

Frustrated about trying different preworkouts and finding that some don’t give you enough energy whereas others give you way too much?

Only a psycho can get you to the Edge of Insanity without actually sending you over it.

And that’s what Psycho Pharma has created, a well balanced pre-workout that helps you to hit the absolute “sweet spot” of insane energy while helping to enhance your workout endurance and muscle pumps...

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edge of insanity is gonna be hard to top! That fits 2020 perfectly. Too bad there isn’t a preworkout called lamestream media

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Look's like something I might enjoy.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer