Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we should have a sale on True Shred before they need to change the formula !!
We shall see! It’s definitely one of my favorite products as well. I’m depending on using it again to lean out this coming Spring. I thought Arimistane was on the FDA hammer list as well, yet Hard Rock/Strong Supps seems unphased.

Thus far, Strong has shown they have bigger balls than many other companies!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thus far, Strong has shown they have bigger balls than many other companies!
I'm a rep for them so that explains why they have big balls;) But yea hard rock supplements is unphased so far:) fingers crossed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think it is officially banned, laxo is just on some advisory list I think.

No reason to have a fire sale but we may have a normal sale on True Shred soon.

I'm good with that !!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think it is officially banned, laxo is just on some advisory list I think.

No reason to have a fire sale but we may have a normal sale on True Shred soon.
Im down to try this, so would be keen for a sale!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im down to try this, so would be keen for a sale!
Agreed. True Shred is one of those products when it goes on sale, it's time to stock up!:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales action at SS?
Not this year boss. At least none I am aware of. Sorry about that. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving though!

City Boy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has the co.uk site been taken down tried to get on it and it redirects to the .com site are you still shipping to the UK

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has the co.uk site been taken down tried to get on it and it redirects to the .com site are you still shipping to the UK
Still shipping to the UK yea - there’s an an Option to change currency at the top of each page. The .co.uk site has been merged with the .com as it’s updated a lot more

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still shipping to the UK yea - there’s an an Option to change currency at the top of each page. The .co.uk site has been merged with the .com as it’s updated a lot more
Correct I am pretty sure that’s what happened. Muscle maker can confirm but this is where the change would take place like you said (for anyone else wondering).
Adjustments.JPG

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are your guys' thoughts on the new BSL IGF and GH products?

The IGF is basically the same exact product as the hi-tech one but has a few more mcg and it seems like the consensus was that it was not all that good of a product.

https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/all-supplements/products/sst-1
Can't see anyone on here rating any Blackstone labs product. I think I'm the only one who ever says anything positive about them. Usually their stuff is legit but waaaay underdosed for the money so chances are if you look into medical research or any research on stuff they make then the product is sound but needs about 5 to ten times what you get if you dose as they suggest.

I rate their sleep product, Their ursolic acid and also like growth. Pre workouts and pump product are not ground breaking but work as well or better than mainstream brands like redcon or ghost. Their Andros are legit but you need to take about 3 times the dose they recommend for any kind of substancial results. It's not bunk.

Their igf1 is probably the same story.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with most of this. I’m personally not a big fan of products that increase igf anyways so I would never use it. I really like blackstone myo-stack and recomp rx though. Both top notch natty products.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with most of this. I’m personally not a big fan of products that increase igf anyways so I would never use it. I really like blackstone myo-stack and recomp rx though. Both top notch natty products.
Using both right now. Already used recomp Rx and already rate it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed here. Some of their products are okay but the IGF product does not get much love or positive reviews.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What are your guys' thoughts on the new BSL IGF and GH products?

The IGF is basically the same exact product as the hi-tech one but has a few more mcg and it seems like the consensus was that it was not all that good of a product.

https://blackstonelabs.com/collections/all-supplements/products/sst-1
I could have sworn the Hi Tech stuff was 20mcg per tablet. This is 22.5 per 4. Maybe I’m missing something, but that seems way too low, especially at the price. And the GH is just mucuna. Also absurdly overpriced.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When they started selling gaspari products without even changing the label and just slapping there logo on the box said it all..

Just one of the many things that company do that makes you think twice about purchasing them.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could have sworn the Hi Tech stuff was 20mcg per tablet. This is 22.5 per 4. Maybe I’m missing something, but that seems way too low, especially at the price. And the GH is just mucuna. Also absurdly overpriced.
Like I said could be legit but way underdosed. Take myostack. People are giving it some good reviews but if you look up pj brawn introducing it on YouTube he says in the vid that for a guy to get results he needs to ideally take 4 per day and not the 2 or 3 the bottle recommends so that's already two bottles needed for a month.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like I said could be legit but way underdosed. Take myostack. People are giving it some good reviews but if you look up pj brawn introducing it on YouTube he says in the vid that for a guy to get results he needs to ideally take 4 per day and not the 2 or 3 the bottle recommends so that's already two bottles needed for a month.
Yeah the price (if it works) is going to be pretty high for sure

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What’s everyone’s goals for 2020!? Short term or long?

I think I’m gonna hoo back on true shred gear for 8 weeks and lean up early :) too many layers already and need to shed some lbs!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think I’m gonna hoo back on true shred gear for 8 weeks and lean up early :) too many layers already and need to shed some lbs!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Definitely need a True Shred Alpha Lean stack back in my life after the holidays lol

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Putting together a home gym.
My 24 hour gym closed, and I'm looking at a decent 9 degree smith machine / bi-tri machine (weights)
For starters.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Same here, it’s just a question of when I hop on True Shred. Early is a nice plan, but it’s such a perfect spring and summer supplement too. Ideally, I would like to use it March through August 😁

Maybe I will!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Putting together a home gym.
My 24 hour gym closed, and I'm looking at a decent 9 degree smith machine / bi-tri machine (weights)
For starters.
I only have a home gym and love it. Granted workouts sometimes suffer because kids come in etc but I wouldn’t change it. Convenient and always there. I think you’ll enjoy it

Same here, it’s just a question of when I hop on True Shred. Early is a nice plan, but it’s such a perfect spring and summer supplement too. Ideally, I would like to use it March through August

Maybe I will!
Oh I’m not saying I won’t hop back on after a little break

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely need a True Shred Alpha Lean stack back in my life after the holidays lol
Same here! It's easy during the holidays and time off work to let the diet slip. Those two stacked together would definitely get ya back on the right track though:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Home Gyms are the best !!

Yours shouldn’t even be considered a home gym lol. You could charge people to come lift

Same here! It's easy during the holidays and time off work to let the diet slip. Those two stacked together would definitely get ya back on the right track though:)
Holidays are always killer. Hop back on though

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yours shouldn’t even be considered a home gym lol. You could charge people to come lift
Agreed. I've seen pics on his home gym and i'm curious what a membership costs per month there?!;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Might be worth it;) I mean with all the supps and free gym. haha

I just need to improve my home gym:)
I have been building my for over 35 years!! and I'm still excited when I get something new !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been building my for over 35 years!! and I'm still excited when I get something new !!
Mines slowly getting better and better. Will be golds gym by the time i'm 60 :)