Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey guys, looking for recommendations for a natty recomp/maintenance product/stack. Have used Recomp Rx before a few times and got good results. Was considering Anafuse, however I'm currently using True Shred so I kinda wanna go a different route than laxo.
I really like the True Shred for getting Ripped !!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I really like the True Shred for getting Ripped !!
Yeah I'm about to order my second bottle of this run. I joined this boot camp which has a great mix of HIIT, body weight, "animal" excercises like bear Crawls, Ball slams, compound dumbell excercises, squat, plank, lunge variations, burpees, bulgarian bags, trx, battle ropes, etc.
I actually stopped lifting when I started in Feb and I lost lost like 35lbs of fat and gained like 23 lbs of muscle in the first 5 months. just doing 1 30 min class M-F. and eating better. I won a 6 week bf loss challenge right after that. Now I'm half way through a 10 week challenge and this one is a lot more focused on macros, but I've always counted anyway.
Since I won the first competition, I've been doing 2 30 min classes in a row m-s. I've definitely leaned out quite a bit while my muscles are really starting to pop.
But I've only lost 10.5 lbs in the past 5 weeks and 6 lbs of that was muscle according to their scanner.
Many others are doing way better, I didn't really expect to win this one, and I figured I would lose some muscle, but maybe like only 20-30% of the weight loss. I maybe working out too much, or at too high of a deficit, but I get plenty of protein.
I'm 5'10 218lbs and my lean mass is around 165-170. That's why I'm thinking a recomp/maintenance might help my body get back some muscle without gaining fat. It's frustrating but I still want to keep shredding and get closer to 18-20%bf in as a semi-short term goal.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^that’s great time hear! Making that progress and I always feel good when I lose weight. Forget those other fools, you’re doing great! Lol.

As far as a possible true shred combo for the other post I think follidrone 2 or anafuse would both be nice additions to true shred. Can’t go wrong with either of them

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
^that’s great time hear! Making that progress and I always feel good when I lose weight. Forget those other fools, you’re doing great! Lol.

As far as a possible true shred combo for the other post I think follidrone 2 or anafuse would both be nice additions to true shred. Can’t go wrong with either of them
thanks man

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations on your progress !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, looking for recommendations for a natty recomp/maintenance product/stack. Have used Recomp Rx before a few times and got good results. Was considering Anafuse, however I'm currently using True Shred so I kinda wanna go a different route than laxo.
I really like Anafuse two bottles back to back. However there are a ton of great natty products out there. CEL Anabolic Effect might be a good one to check out as well as Follidrone if you haven't ran it before.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How would true shred stack with CEL anabolic effect for a recomp or would the true shred be more suited as a solo cutting supplement

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would true shred stack with CEL anabolic effect for a recomp or would the true shred be more suited as a solo cutting supplement
I liked AE most during a cut/recomp. Really noticed a huge difference in fat loss, muscle hardness, and extra endurance. I ran it solo and had great results.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I liked AE most during a cut/recomp. Really noticed a huge difference in fat loss, muscle hardness, and extra endurance. I ran it solo and had great results.
Did you run 2 bottles?

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I really like Anafuse two bottles back to back. However there are a ton of great natty products out there. CEL Anabolic Effect might be a good one to check out as well as Follidrone if you haven't ran it before.
Thanks. I did run 2 bottles of AE and Mtest when they first came out, I wasnt eating as well I should, but I gained like 6 lbs of muscle and 2 lbs of fat.
It was kinda my first attempt at a mini bulk and the fact that I wasn't eating nearly as well as I usually do makes me think it would make for a great recomp especially with all the holiday food coming up. I would still have to not go too overboard with the sweets.
I do really wanna run anafuse, but I'm running true shred and about to throw in muscle sculptor, so I'll probably wait on another laxo supp.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks. I did run 2 bottles of AE and Mtest when they first came out, I wasnt eating as well I should, but I gained like 6 lbs of muscle and 2 lbs of fat.
It was kinda my first attempt at a mini bulk and the fact that I wasn't eating nearly as well as I usually do makes me think it would make for a great recomp especially with all the holiday food coming up. I would still have to not go too overboard with the sweets.
I do really wanna run anafuse, but I'm running true shred and about to throw in muscle sculptor, so I'll probably wait on another laxo supp.
True Shred & Muscle Sculptor is a great stack !!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I'm a little weary about the muscle sculptor addition bc I remember how sweaty I was running radiate for a long time. I really like radiate, but I felt my body needed a a couple months off a stim thermo and now unfortunately its unavailable. I like ms bc of the extra laxo to help keep from losing more muscle, hopefully. but I've heard mixed reviews about the yohimbe.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm a little weary about the muscle sculptor addition bc I remember how sweaty I was running radiate for a long time. I really like radiate, but I felt my body needed a a couple months off a stim thermo and now unfortunately its unavailable. I like ms bc of the extra laxo to help keep from losing more muscle, hopefully. but I've heard mixed reviews about the yohimbe.
I have never gotten really sweaty on the Muscle Sculptor like I do on Radiate, but I did get Abs !!

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
I have never gotten really sweaty on the Muscle Sculptor like I do on Radiate, but I did get Abs !!
I mean of course I understand the sweating, but it got a little old especially over the summer here in Fl.
That's good to hear though. I've read logs about different ways people dose MS.
My morning routine every day is wake up at 7am pop two caps of True shred about 30-45 minutes before my first boot camp class, Xtend bcaas before in between, after classes. pre workout, like wild thing a lot 20 mins before my first class. then I usually get home to my 1st meal by about 10:30-11am.
I eat 4 times a day, 2nd meal is around 1:30, then 4:30, then I pop 2 more ts about 30 mins before dinner around 8.
I'm usually pretty spent after my classes and thought I'd try dosing 1 cap 30 min before my second meal, just to see how it goes. So I'll have had eaten something already. But I read a lot of people dose before fasted morning workouts. what worked best for you?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's always best to take a small break off of stims, adrenals can get super fatigued.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's always best to take a small break off of stims, adrenals can get super fatigued.
I take like one week a year off, is that enough ?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take like one week a year off, is that enough ?
I find it to be good enough but I do it a bit more often or based on how I feel. If my PWO isn't cutting it I take a break for a week.

More often I just take a break from heavy stims like PWOs and stick to a cup of coffee a day for about week, seems to do the job.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm running true shred and about to throw in muscle sculptor, so I'll probably wait on another laxo supp.
Awesome! I'm sure you will love those two stacked together like Rocket said. He should know as he has stacked those both together with good result.

Agreed bouncing off laxo for a little since you are just finishing up this stack.

Ynn3kc1

Ynn3kc1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome! I'm sure you will love those two stacked together like Rocket said. He should know as he has stacked those both together with good result.

Agreed bouncing off laxo for a little since you are just finishing up this stack.
Yeah, I don't do Phs anymore, so I look to the reviews for good Nattys. I know I wont see the same results, but the potential side effects and pct process is just a little too much especially since my t levels are on the low side already at just 35 y/o.
So now I'll run a natty for 8 weeks, take breaks, and switch up ingredients to keep from diminishing returns.
I'm seeing a lot about laxo mainly helping with joint relief, but I really enjoy True Shred and it has helped me lean out a lot.
I just started taking Muscle Sculptor, and even though it's only been a few days, I gotta say I like it. I kinda expected a more stimmed out sweatiness like other thermos, but after my morning workouts, I've been finding myself pretty beat for the rest of the day.
I think it's the perfect mid day pick me up I needed as I don't drink anything caffeinated besides my pre, and that's at about 8am.
As far as other benefits besides clean energy, it's too early to say.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^nice. Look forward to seeing how the full run treats you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's the perfect mid day pick me up I needed as I don't drink anything caffeinated besides my pre, and that's at about 8am.
Awesome! Glad you are enjoying the two stacked together! They are a perfect combo imo.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've just finished up a great run on anabolic effect and browsed the sss website to see anafuse still rated as the no1 natty mass builder, has anyone on this thread tried it. Also a question for the sss reps, when will you have sns vasoforce xt?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just finished up a great run on anabolic effect and browsed the sss website to see anafuse still rated as the no1 natty mass builder, has anyone on this thread tried it. Also a question for the sss reps, when will you have sns vasoforce xt?
I have used Anafuse many times and liked it.

We just got Vasoforce in, so it should be up on the site by end of day.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am getting ready to go to Vegas for a week when I get back, I think I will run the (2) bottles of Muscle Sculptor that I have. I have never ran it by it's self ??

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am getting ready to go to Vegas for a week when I get back, I think I will run the (2) bottles of Muscle Sculptor that I have. I have never ran it by it's self ??
Solo it’s great! Should make for a nice run. Let us know how you like it rocket! Have fun in Vegas and don’t forget about me if you win big 🤞 lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Solo it’s great! Should make for a nice run. Let us know how you like it rocket! Have fun in Vegas and don’t forget about me if you win big 🤞 lol
You got to play to win and I don't Gamble !!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've just finished up a great run on anabolic effect and browsed the sss website to see anafuse still rated as the no1 natty mass builder, has anyone on this thread tried it.
I've ran Anafuse multiple times with great results. Two bottles ran back to back is the sweet spot. I really saw good progress during the second bottle.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I've ran Anafuse multiple times with great results. Two bottles ran back to back is the sweet spot. I really saw good progress during the second bottle.
I was toying with the idea of stacking the anafuse with true shred, sounds counter productive but aiming for lean mass with some loss of body fat and I'm guessing the extra laxo would be a plus

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was toying with the idea of stacking the anafuse with true shred, sounds counter productive but aiming for lean mass with some loss of body fat and I'm guessing the extra laxo would be a plus
Now that would be a nice little stack. I haven't seen anyone run that either. Might be a good log!

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Guys what's the deal with more than tripling postage costs to UK, I've always used sss because of low postage rates and fast delivery, it usually costs just over 5 pounds but now it's quoting almost 18 pounds 🤷‍♂️

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys what's the deal with more than tripling postage costs to UK, I've always used sss because of low postage rates and fast delivery, it usually costs just over 5 pounds but now it's quoting almost 18 pounds 🤷‍♂️
I think it’s just the best possible rate we can get but @musclemaker might have more insight. We have always had great international feedback so I’m not sure what changed.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Shipping cost are getting out of hand !!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They’re not gonna get much better for us if/when we crash out of Europe in the next few months.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately, international shipping prices have gone up so we had to adjust ours accordingly.

Shipping costs are not something we profit on and in most cases, we take a loss.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately, international shipping prices have gone up so we had to adjust ours accordingly.

Shipping costs are not something we profit on and in most cases, we take a loss.
My shipping cost at work have tripled in the last 5 years, I believe the shipping companies have cut there rates to the big companies live Amazon so low they have to make it up on the Small Business like myself.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My shipping cost at work have tripled in the last 5 years, I believe the shipping companies have cut there rates to the big companies live Amazon so low they have to make it up on the Small Business like myself.
I've heard that from UPS reps before. They've also complained about how amazon ends up being really wasteful. I am sure you have received a package from amazon where the box was super big and the item was small.

All that wasted space adds up on a delivery truck.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've heard that from UPS reps before. They've also complained about how amazon ends up being really wasteful. I am sure you have received a package from amazon where the box was super big and the item was small.

I have had that happen a bunch but never thought of it in that manner. Definitely a huge waste

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here! They definitely could be less conservative when it comes to space inside the shipping box for items.

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I bought a pack of 2 filters for my cat’s water fountain recently. The pack is about 6 inches by 2 inches and came in a box that is taller (when on its end) than my 2 year old daughter. Crazy packaging.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@musclemaker

Is True Shred still available with the new Laxo Band ??? I may need to stock up !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@musclemaker

Is True Shred still available with the new Laxo Band ??? I may need to stock up !!
Not banned yet but on the list (lame imo). Will be interesting to see if the formula is gonna change though!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think we should have a sale on True Shred before they need to change the formula !!