Straight talk concerning 1 Andro

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used super Mandro twice now both times at 330mg a day orally. Both times I used epiandro at 600mg pre-workout (via stanoplex) and androsterone at 300mg a day (via R-andro shred). For me personally this is a great feel good cycle, lots of strength and lean gains that are mostly keepable.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've used super Mandro twice now both times at 330mg a day orally. Both times I used epiandro at 600mg pre-workout (via stanoplex) and androsterone at 300mg a day (via R-andro shred). For me personally this is a great feel good cycle, lots of strength and lean gains that are mostly keepable.
just wait until you run that style cycle in a TD. very nice

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly man my most recent run over the summer was Icons Alpha 7, which is basically identical to R-Androshred with androsterone and 7-kt and I feel like I had better results with the oral. Now what I did notice with Alpha 7 is that is made my wife out of control horny.. androsterone is a pheromone and I'm thinking that applying it topically made her more sensitive to it.. and I've even experimented since I still have a bottle of it, I'm not running anything right now at all but the last few weeks I've randomly applied a pump or 2 a few nights after showering and guaranteed those nights when we get to bed she is ready to go. Far from a double blind/controlled study but there's enough evidence there for me to say it works lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Honestly man my most recent run over the summer was Icons Alpha 7, which is basically identical to R-Androshred with androsterone and 7-kt and I feel like I had better results with the oral. Now what I did notice with Alpha 7 is that is made my wife out of control horny.. androsterone is a pheromone and I'm thinking that applying it topically made her more sensitive to it.. and I've even experimented since I still have a bottle of it, I'm not running anything right now at all but the last few weeks I've randomly applied a pump or 2 a few nights after showering and guaranteed those nights when we get to bed she is ready to go. Far from a double blind/controlled study but there's enough evidence there for me to say it works lol.
i am trying to make sense of this post but it's giving me a headache...please explain the 1st sentence, in english please.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i am trying to make sense of this post but it's giving me a headache...please explain the 1st sentence, in english please.
I'm not sure what the problem is but I'll clarify.

1. Most recent run was Alpha 7 this past summer.

2. Alpha 7 and R-androshred are pretty much the same, both containing androsterone and 7-kt, however one is a TD and one is oral.

3. I feel I had better results with the oral version.

4. This was in response to ripper saying if I loved oral 1 andro, I would really love TD.

5. Was using my experience with an oral DHEA compound vs the same compound in TD form to say that I seemed to do better on the oral.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
What kind of dosing would you suggest for the 1-andro td? I'm going to run Alpha gainz 1-andro + 4-andro td's next spring. I was thinking 1 ml/125 mg, but would like to hear opinions. Will be my first experience with 1-andro. 4-andro td I'm familiar with.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Back in the day when you used 1-andro-diol, if your pee burned after taking it, it meant you had good stuff and we’re getting great conversion.......or had chlamydia 🤷‍♂️

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Also, one thing to keep in mind with TDs, just because they absorb through the skin instead of the GI tract doesn't mean they don't pass through the liver and can cause all the same sides as their oral counterparts. Using a substance transdermally just allows it to skip first pass metabolism - meaning it will bypass the liver on the first go around in the blood stream, but then it will eventually reach the liver where it will be metabolized.

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im glad the study I posted at the beginning of the thread has given people more information to help their decision making when it comes to 1-Andro.

Just to be warned anyone thinking of using Fusion Nano 1-T Predator Nutruiton have in the last 48 hrs changed the price from £74.99 to.....£149.00.....to £199.00....WTF???

So I dont think many will bother purchasing that at that price. 👎

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure what the problem is but I'll clarify.

1. Most recent run was Alpha 7 this past summer.

2. Alpha 7 and R-androshred are pretty much the same, both containing androsterone and 7-kt, however one is a TD and one is oral.

3. I feel I had better results with the oral version.

4. This was in response to ripper saying if I loved oral 1 andro, I would really love TD.

5. Was using my experience with an oral DHEA compound vs the same compound in TD form to say that I seemed to do better on the oral.
ok, gotcha...as someone who can't use ambien because it keeps me awake i am well aware of how people react differently. but like i am with ambien, you are probably in the 5% of population who react this way. the vast majority are going to get much better results with a transdermal than oral at basically the same dosages.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I honestly expected to get way more out of the TD. I made sure I applied directly after showering, was consistent with dosing it, I'm a hairier guy and I even made sure I got rid of all the hair in the application areas. Its not that I noticed nothing, I definitely got results, just not as pronounced as the oral version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I honestly expected to get way more out of the TD. I made sure I applied directly after showering, was consistent with dosing it, I'm a hairier guy and I even made sure I got rid of all the hair in the application areas. Its not that I noticed nothing, I definitely got results, just not as pronounced as the oral version.
what can i say, i had high expectations for ambien since everyone i talked to raved about how well they slept on it. i know how it is to not respond the way 'almost' everyone else responds. fortunately i respond[ed] very well to alpha seven, much, much better than oral.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also, one thing to keep in mind with TDs, just because they absorb through the skin instead of the GI tract doesn't mean they don't pass through the liver and can cause all the same sides as their oral counterparts. Using a substance transdermally just allows it to skip first pass metabolism - meaning it will bypass the liver on the first go around in the blood stream, but then it will eventually reach the liver where it will be metabolized.
the 1st pass is the worst pass. the damage from 2nd and consecutive passes through the liver will be negligible for anyone with a healthy liver. similar to IM yes there is some action on the liver, but its very little compared to an orals 1st pass.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What kind of dosing would you suggest for the 1-andro td? I'm going to run Alpha gainz 1-andro + 4-andro td's next spring. I was thinking 1 ml/125 mg, but would like to hear opinions. Will be my first experience with 1-andro. 4-andro td I'm familiar with.
1 ml would be a good place to start. perhaps .75 x 2 per day.. if you get sleepy you might back it down a tad.

UNX

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Im glad the study I posted at the beginning of the thread has given people more information to help their decision making when it comes to 1-Andro.

Just to be warned anyone thinking of using Fusion Nano 1-T Predator Nutruiton have in the last 48 hrs changed the price from £74.99 to.....£149.00.....to £199.00....WTF???

So I dont think many will bother purchasing that at that price. 👎
Just speculation, perhaps the product will be discontinued so predator is taking advantage? China won't be producing more 11KT, will they also stop making 1T?

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just speculation, perhaps the product will be discontinued so predator is taking advantage? China won't be producing more 11KT, will they also stop making 1T?
Could be but ramping the price up that much is pretty shameless and its not like you hear its absolutely incredible either. Theres certain things about PN , I just dont like using them.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive seen this before on that site.. its more likely that they do this so there is no need to change the web page. they can go into the back end and jack up the price so no one will buy it while they restock. i heard a rumor thats how wayfair sells their kids... cough cough*** i mean cabinets.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 dhea is very underrated. You can see substantial gainz in 8 weeks while leaning out . 150mg-200mg transdermal will give nice gainz. Downside it causes bad lethargy for alot of people after 4 or 5 weeks. Take 4 dhea or dermacrine for lethargy

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 dhea is very underrated. You can see substantial gainz in 8 weeks while leaning out . 150mg-200mg transdermal will give nice gainz. Downside it causes bad lethargy for alot of people after 4 or 5 weeks. Take 4 dhea or dermacrine for lethargy
next month will be running icon one and alpha four together.

THEBIGT saves 20% at iconicformulations.com.