Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GNS is getting warm pre-market, my current new big play. Briefly topped 73 cents, hoping this can be my next COSM which Im totally out of at the moment.

Saved from falling into a big dip with ACER by setting a limit order last night that mostly got picked up after 4am. As expected has no news yesterday due to FDA being lazy and whatever it was, it was already approved on the 27th of last. Its still considered a very good long hold. Also made a great choice reducing my risk on Friday and getting rid of 2/3rd of my bag.

Took a shot at PLBY, in the middle of a pump, so didnt take a big position.

From Moon's, didnt double check:
PLBY will watch after open: PLBY Group And Charactopia Announce Playboy China Joint Venture
PLBY high SI 22% and 127M MC
partnership valued at 250M

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou’s Sunday PDPG play, his first for the OTC club just pumped 300%….I just had this and got rid of it under a penny last week before Lou ever mentioned it!!!

IMG_5838.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow is the big CRTD annual shareholder meeting.

I increased my bag of both yet again today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some in the discord including Moon Market himself are looking at PXMD as a potential short squeeze candidate.

I have a couple of stocks to fund this if it doesnt pop too early in the morning, looking at Dumping ACER and potentially JAGX to pick up a little bag. I have time to think about this of course.

ACER had no news today, FDA did a bad job taking down calander stuff that wasnt valid any longer, their Approval was on the 27 for the same thing today. Still a good hold as more coming maybe Q1 but Im worried about a quick sell off on Tuesday.

View attachment 227725View attachment 227726
Got into that PCMD play, sold HOWL for a profit, picked up at $2.45 a couple hours ago. I have no choice but to hold overnight.
IMG_5842.png

Attachments

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Moon's updated squeeze list....dont tell anyone I posted this here, LOL!

He has some server or bot that calculates all this stuff.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Retail Sales: ACTUAL -1.1% .. Expecting -0.8%

PPI-Final:
PPI m/m: ACTUAL -0.5% .. Expecting -0.1%
PPI y/y: ACTUAL 6.2% .. Expecting 6.8%

Jeremy Frommer's website is updated. https://ceobloc.com/

Today is the big meeting with CRTD, at 4:30

James Hamilton has his own big meeting about naked shorting.

Today looks like a bullish day overall.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
AMC is doing great. Wonder if/when a drop off will be seen

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made a little money off of Playboy, they had a big deal with China. Picked up heavier in GNS in another account and I can use that for swing trading while holding longer the other.

AMC and APE still looking good today. I really want that part of my life to be over with lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a crappy market day, I did make profit on Playboy but my accounts very red.

Few highlights for CRTD shareholder meeting, Jeremy hopes to be on blockchain exchange this month and also distribute OG collection dividend on blockchain this month. Bad news, shareholders approved increased share count and also approved reverse split, time will tell what Jeremy will do. On the social media scene it appears he wouldnt do that, but it was up for vote and we have heard everything before as recently with COSM. GTII purchase of CRTD still in talks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold about 30% of my bag of GNS for 88 cents! Can longer hold the rest from here, will make up my mind as we go along.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold some more at $1.04, still have 3.5k shares left all in all sold about 3.15k shares about little less than half my bag at about 100% profit. Can sit comfortably now and not bitch and complain if I missed some out on the moon. Something I wish I did way back in the AMC days, but no regrets as you live, learn and get better.

IMG_5854.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dumped another 500 shares at 1.17 just to be a little more secure before attempting holding a much bigger run.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Its just a big shytshow but I havent caught up yet very busy trading.

Any big highlights???
Basically treasury department is currently using “extraordinary” measure because we hit the debt ceiling. Head of treasury basically said they had no idea how long this could potentially last. And if debt ceiling isn’t raised, (it probably is but let’s be honest we are significantly and consistently outpacing of gdp), basically a lot of not good things will happen. I think the general warning zone is 77% of debt to gdp ratio and the US is and has been at 120ish percent the last few years.

Reactions: ax1
SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually thinking about it, makes sense now is the time to crash the economy hard again. We are already not in a fantastic place, hit the debt ceiling, default on some debts, US loses its economic status. This in turn would create market chaos worldwide causing multiple countries to suffer. Then boom, digital one world currency.
Additional information: China has already developed and may be using a digital currency that actually has expiration dates built in forcing a person to literally “use it or lose it”.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically treasury department is currently using “extraordinary” measure because we hit the debt ceiling. Head of treasury basically said they had no idea how long this could potentially last. And if debt ceiling isn’t raised, (it probably is but let’s be honest we are significantly and consistently outpacing of gdp), basically a lot of not good things will happen. I think the general warning zone is 77% of debt to gdp ratio and the US is and has been at 120ish percent the last few years.
Big government just doesn’t work, at some point shyt is going to strike everybody hard. We need to cut spending massively but that doesn’t win votes, people will learn the hard way and get what they deserve (sounds cruel, I know and the unfortunate part about it is we all will suffer) Not a question if but when, buts that’s just my own 2 cents.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoa nice congrats man

CRTD ceo is meeting up with GNS ceo today .. so hopefully GTII and CRTD will follow soon too
I think there is carry over, both are going up. Hopefully you can ride those with me, hopefully.

Hottest stock in the planet right now….could crash hard from here or short squeeze to the moon.

Going through halts now.

IMG_5857.png

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think there is carry over, both are going up. Hopefully you can ride those with me, hopefully.

Hottest stock in the planet right now….could crash hard from here or short squeeze to the moon.

Going through halts now.

View attachment 227878
well atleast its on AMEX and not Nasdaq .. whole diff animal as we know where major fckery happens.

yeah nice lil pop for both .. glad i bought some yesterday again

have they said how much is special divy for GNS ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dumped another 1000 shares at 1.77 on the dip, down to just 1.5k shares. Couldnt hold it lol. No regrets, even if it shoots to $1000. This is the way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well atleast its on AMEX and not Nasdaq .. whole diff animal as we know where major fckery happens.

yeah nice lil pop for both .. glad i bought some yesterday again

have they said how much is special divy for GNS ?
I dont know, been distracted not sure they figured that out yet. I know thats coming but Ill catch up to that in a bit.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuq it, sold the rest of my 1500 shares at 1.62, dont give a crap. If it dips harder Ill buy back in.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Fuq it, sold the rest of my 1500 shares at 1.62, dont give a crap. If it dips harder Ill buy back in.
Always best to bank real profits.
Don't chase the Dips.

Ya done good !!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If GNS goes near $1 and consolidates I might pick up more again, other than that not sure I want to take the risk. This one has moon potential but these plays are always extremely risky.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always best to bank real profits.
Don't chase the Dips.

Ya done good !!!
Thats right....there are always more plays, dip opportunities (not the chasing type,) etc....thanks for the props, have a piggy bank on the side on the way to $283, LMFAO!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meetup today (CRTD (and possibly GTII soon) CEO with GNS CEO)

IMG_5858.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Webull shows GNS free float is 11 million, the CEO said yesterday the float is really 5 million because he has them locked up and the stock traded 164 million shares today already!! WTF?!???!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got back in GNS for 1.3k shares at 1.59, saw enough of a consolidation that I felt like its less risky at this pint than earlier when it looked like a dump. Back to my original plan to hold for much higher.

Also in another play TENX 1.62 that I used GNS profits to grab. 30% SI and 350% cost to borrow. Got my info from Moon on discord. They have other plays that popped just a little today such as APRN and LUCY.

Its the best $10 I ever spent. You still need ALOT of time and energy on it though, I mean ALOT.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good so far

5 millions shares in float and 230 million traded LMFAO!

IMG_5863.png