Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not much from me today, have exhausted most of my 5 day trade per rules and have a couple just in case of emergency.

Some of my bag
HOWL in the green
ACER in the green
CLNV down red a bit
AVCT red and about to get rid of it
COSM in the red, with about 1k shares I might move some to get another, I dunno.....this one is really volatile and moves hard with news but I have to measure my risk
JAGX was green now very slightly red, holding through the week or early next week waiting on news

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold half my COSM and spread it out to ACER, JAGX and CTMX made all three of those bags bigger.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You don't still have GTII ??
Still do and not considering selling any right now....maybe some from one of my accounts if there was a pump and it felt right.

I said in that previous post "some of my bag" to save myself typing time and people's reading time.

Being that GTII and CRTD are my primary plays Im talking about, Ill let you all know when I pull out except one time which is during a real run since I dont want to influence anyone when to sell because I might blow it.

I still have over 600 shares of COSM. Just wanted to reduce my risk and minimize potential losses, I was worried with the % of money I had in that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bbby cracked 5, PRTY cracked .40

Im not in, dont feel like taking the risk. Hope people get their short squeeze and buy CRTD/GTII!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Picked up more ACER in aftermarket at 3.06, this is my new heavy play. Still holding HOWL and CTMX.

A lot of high Ortex SI plays popped today, Moon called a couple that I didn’t jump on that people made some cash out who went in and out. I expect more of these pops tomorrow so I have my eyes on them.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next week Lou is going to starts the OTC club.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's the moon-crowd saying about ACER this morning? Is this the collapse, or temporary dip?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the moon-crowd saying about ACER this morning? Is this the collapse, or temporary dip?
Short term dud, long term very good. Decision on the 15th may have been the FDA simply not taking it off, it was already decided on the 27th. Speaking of decisions I need to consider moving onto another play, stuck with a bag that Ill get a GFV on if I dump it. Its still debated up to right now on the discord but longs feel there is alot of potential until Febuary, dunno if I want to hold that long.

This is the stock market and why we never should yolo.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So you are sticking with a big ACER position for the foreseeable future?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From Moon himself:

There is no FDA results coming this weekend for ACER as far as I understand. The FDA website still has them listed but they already got approved recently.

There is ACER results coming for their drugs later down the road in Q1 yes. 2 of them. but I want people to understand that there will likely not be results this weekend

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, but Im stuck with a bigger bag until next week since I bought wiht unsettled funds so I hope for the best. I might sell a 250 share bag today on my margin account (I never go into margin, ever) but I havent decided yet, I doubt its going to crash into pennies or anything but I just havent decided yet. After market opens and things settle I will see how things look and if there is a better trade opportunity for me and make the move.

Im making both wins and losses so Im ok, COSM was the biggest pick me upper but I need more wins soon to feel like Im a success.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That first COSM win was a nice one!!
How are you doing on the secondary current bag of COSM you still have?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now this isnt too big a deal though, just a pump on anticipation....nothing would have hurt the stock more than FDA denial, so thats not the case here. I do feel like at least getting rid of that bag for something hotter though, if I run into it. They have run into several on Moon's that already pumped since aftermarket yesterday and this morning but I jumped on the wrong stock for the day like many others there did.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That first COSM win was a nice one!!
How are you doing on the secondary current bag of COSM you still have?
No good but not horrible, but I did a few swing trades that gained me some since, and sold some for a loss since so nothing too bad but those little gains soften the blows a bit. Cost average 4.59 with what I have left. Im open to anything with that bag, some or all if I feel the the right play coming along although anything I pick up its stuck on unsettled funds. I want to switch my WeBull to margin account but they say it freezes all my stocks for 6 days.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crypto stocks been going up, MARA almost doubled since the 6th, RIOT has jumped alot too.

WULF, one of HAMShortkiller's stocks that has been heavily naked shorted has went up a little.

Lou's SDIG has gone up to 66 from 41 (I bought at 41 sold at 50-51)

Im looking at WULF

If BTC turns around and dips I expect all these to dip as well, just my guess.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Are you in any interesting new plays?
Nothing interesting or good.
Was adding Tesla and that sunk even lower.

Sold PLL and PLUG to at 20% and 10% gains to have cash on hand.

Can't think of a potential trade that I haven't already cursed with the smell of death as soon as I touched it.....

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
New York, NY, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (GTII: OTCQB) Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (“GTII” or “The Company”), www.gtii-us.com, announced today that it has received a letter update from UHY, LLP, a PCAOB auditing firm, based in Sterling Heights, MI, advising the Company that it is on track to complete the audit of Wildfire Media Corp’s (“Wildfire”) 2020 and 2021 year-end financials and issue a written report before the end of January, 2023. The PCAOB two-year audit is a due diligence condition in order to close the acquisition of Wildfire and the 1-800-LAW-FIRM brand. As part of the process and to keep the agreement current, the Company signed an extension with Wildfire to March 31, 2023.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New York, NY, Jan. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (GTII: OTCQB) Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (“GTII” or “The Company”), www.gtii-us.com, announced today that it has received a letter update from UHY, LLP, a PCAOB auditing firm, based in Sterling Heights, MI, advising the Company that it is on track to complete the audit of Wildfire Media Corp’s (“Wildfire”) 2020 and 2021 year-end financials and issue a written report before the end of January, 2023. The PCAOB two-year audit is a due diligence condition in order to close the acquisition of Wildfire and the 1-800-LAW-FIRM brand. As part of the process and to keep the agreement current, the Company signed an extension with Wildfire to March 31, 2023.

i cant tell ,.. is that bull or bearish news ? lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i cant tell ,.. is that bull or bearish news ? lol
Although we were expecting end of last year, that didn’t happen, but being they finally spoke out today and said end of this month if nothing goes wrong this is absolutely bullish. It’s just a couple weeks out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As I guessed, ACER was heavily oversold from buy the rumor, sell the news swing traders.

I still may sell a partial bag but my instinct not to sell this one at bottom was good this time.

A lot of these pharma stocks are getting initial pump and dumps follows by multi day, multi week grinds just like we are starting to see with HOWL and been happening with TGTX (which I sold the latter)

IMG_5683.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i might have to jump in GNS lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i might have to jump in GNS lol
View attachment 227624
A group on Moon's have been playing that since yesterday afterhours, maybe at 40 cents at the time, one of a group of stocks with heavy SI that have popped up.

Im just thinking here and have options, its dipping so lets see, but now I need a 25 nap before my workout so likely Ill miss out lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A group on Moon's have been playing that since yesterday afterhours, maybe at 40 cents at the time, one of a group of stocks with heavy SI that have popped up.

Im just thinking here and have options, its dipping so lets see, but now I need a 25 nap before my workout so likely Ill miss out lol.
haha .35 to .38 i would jump in w/ couple hundred ..or more GTII if it goes to .84-.85

GME/AMC crazy turnaround so far from -5% to postive or even

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t even look at AMC anymore. Stresses me out. If BTC drops back to 17’s, I’m dropping 5k into it.
i know what u mean .. but i stare at my playlist 8-4 and forced to look at it lol

my avg isnt bad well $10-13 .. and one place i have $3.95 avg with my fun moomooo money

yeah BTC on a team with $800-1,000+ gain .. im happy with that it brings up SHIB & CRO with it.
ETH needs to get his act right.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i know what u mean .. but i stare at my playlist 8-4 and forced to look at it lol

my avg isnt bad well $10-13 .. and one place i have $3.95 avg with my fun moomooo money

yeah BTC on a team with $800-1,000+ gain .. im happy with that it brings up SHIB & CRO with it.
ETH needs to get his act right.
It brings up everything. I have BTC, SHIB, CRO, DOGE, TERRA CLASSIC, and TERRA 2. Oh and an ultra cheap one called techtonic or something like that. I’m in the positive on all except doge.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuq COSM, and thank you for the gains.

Swapped for this, and this is a huge gamble but that’s what I do.

IMG_5808.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I get a lucky GNS squeeze out of this, Ill dump and get a GFV, it will only be my first. More than likely since Im in, this will tank!!!!!! LOL!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Full interview with Wes Christian is now out! This is with the CEO of GNS, Genius Group.

Just watch this if you have time and into this, not expecting people to watch all the video's I post, this one is a long one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dumped 1 big bag of ACER at a small loss and picked up another 1.15k shares of CRTD.

Looking to dump another ACER bag, and hold a small amount in my Webull into next week.

So much for my "big play" didnt even last a full day lol!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you believe in the autonomous driving stuff as a future, the stock LAZR had a good week. I bought in too early and sitting deep in red. But holding for a medium-long play.

They sell Lidar radar based driving tech, as opposed to Tesla video camera tech

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you believe in the autonomous driving stuff as a future, the stock LAZR had a good week. I bought in too early and sitting deep in red. But holding for a medium-long play.

They sell Lidar radar based driving tech, as opposed to Tesla video camera tech
Reminds me of MVIS

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What a turnaround! I still have a nice bag of 350 left, just wanted to decrease my risk in that today.

IMG_5813.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC and APE end of life,...,,,,I meant week Ortex.

APE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets go Giants!!!! Also rooting for Bills being that they are really the only New York team in the NFL.

Are you guys into Football?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets go Giants!!!! Also rooting for Bills being that they are really the only New York team in the NFL.

Are you guys into Football?
I’m in Buffalo .. so bills all the way

Then cinnci bc they have struggled like us

From nfc .. giants I love saquon and their coach came from bills staff another reason

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let’s go GNS!!! Dunno why the hell he is bothering calling out Adam though.

IMG_5684.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can’t believe I saw a Rivian on the wild about 90 minutes north of NYC! Didn’t even know they were for public production yet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roger is trying to create an army.

IMG_5825.png

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can’t believe I saw a Rivian on the wild about 90 minutes north of NYC! Didn’t even know they were for public production yet.

Several Rivians in the Baltimore area. Also a couple poleatars and I've seen a Fisker Karma (?)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some in the discord including Moon Market himself are looking at PXMD as a potential short squeeze candidate.

I have a couple of stocks to fund this if it doesnt pop too early in the morning, looking at Dumping ACER and potentially JAGX to pick up a little bag. I have time to think about this of course.

ACER had no news today, FDA did a bad job taking down calander stuff that wasnt valid any longer, their Approval was on the 27 for the same thing today. Still a good hold as more coming maybe Q1 but Im worried about a quick sell off on Tuesday.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A posted this a few days ago same screenshot but a reminder, small cap stocks if bitcoin remains hot, screenshot via Moon Market. I would add in WULF to that and SDIG. This is assuming bitcoin run is real which I dunno if it is or isnt.