GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up another 950 shares of CRTD, now over 10k share bag!
nice i want to buy more as well but need it below .64 which we might not see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dollar cost averaging up or down at this point??
Im about at .75-.80, bought bought higher and lower since the beginning so Im really about the same.

GTII Im still bloody as hell red.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice i want to buy more as well but need it below .64 which we might not see.
You never know....and nothing is finalized so thats the risk we are all taking. If deal doesnt happen that doesnt take the play away but I sure would expect a heavy sell off and naked shorters riding it down. Hopefully its on the way up from here and never look back.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

remember cenn, they did a merger to jump on nasdaq and now might need to do split to remain on nasdaq ( although they got time, dont see it happening )

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 227467

remember cenn, they did a merger to jump on nasdaq and now might need to do split to remain on nasdaq ( although they got time, dont see it happening )
Im glad I got out of that a long time ago, I have noticed more talk about it on social as of late. My hands are full, Im with Jeremy :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im glad I got out of that a long time ago, I have noticed more talk about it on social as of late. My hands are full, Im with Jeremy :)
yeah some MMAT users are talking about CENN and trying to pump it seems like it

yeah im staying away from it .. in jeremy + GTII ceo i trust lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made a little loot from Moon Market’s top watch of the day for pre-market.

In a little high at 1.93 and just got out at 2.27.

IMG_5678.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Amazing CRTD has been hijacked by computers to prevent it from gaining momentum since the announcement.

1 day 1 minute chart for CRTD, GTII has also experienced something similar.

IMG_5679.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amazing CRTD has been hijacked by computers to prevent it from gaining momentum since the announcement.

1 day 1 minute chart for CRTD, GTII has also experienced something similar.

View attachment 227484
yeah noticed that too .. great buying levels here . i just wont avg up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people in Moon Market have been in BIOR since this morning…so many to pick and choose from so I missed out.

IMG_5680.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people in Moon Market have been in BIOR since this morning…so many to pick and choose from so I missed out.

View attachment 227485
bior used to be prog before right ?
think i used to be in it .. wow crazy day

wtf does "bior price adjusts to $65"

does it mean under 65 is a steal ? lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bior used to be prog before right ?
think i used to be in it .. wow crazy day

wtf does "bior price adjusts to $65"

does it mean under 65 is a steal ? lol
I actually have no idea about the stock at all other than people playing it. I got focused on a few others stocks.

PRTY popped past 50 cents in aftermarket, wow!

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok real talk on AMC. I have a combined total of $150 in them between normal and APE. Currently because of where I purchased, I can sell for what I put in. Should I call it quits and put that $150 into my BTC investment or hold? Thoughts?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok real talk on AMC. I have a combined total of $150 in them between normal and APE. Currently because of where I purchased, I can sell for what I put in. Should I call it quits and put that $150 into my BTC investment or hold? Thoughts?
Im holding my 500+ shares until this all plays out, but I did sell over 1700 of them months ago and all my APE to enter new plays.

Nobody knows if this will squeeze or not after this whole APE fiasco and what Adam Aaron has chosen to pull off what appears to be bailing out some shorters (one hedefund bought 10s of millions of APE in the .60s and can effectively cover their short ones merge happens,) and nobody knows what direction BTC will go.

On top of that, nobody knows if there will either be a small rip after the merge/split or if shorts never cover and AMC gets diluted to hell in half, if APE will turn out to be a great arbitrage, etc....

I do know I might have to put $283 on the side for somebody at some point on a potentially lost bet lol

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im holding my 500+ shares until this all plays out, but I did sell over 1700 of them months ago and all my APE to enter new plays.

Nobody knows if this will squeeze or not after this whole APE fiasco and what Adam Aaron has chosen to pull off what appears to be bailing out some shorters (one hedefund bought 10s of millions of APE in the .60s and can effectively cover their short ones merge happens,) and nobody knows what direction BTC will go.

On top of that, nobody knows if there will either be a small rip after the merge/split or if shorts never cover and AMC gets diluted to hell in half, if APE will turn out to be a great arbitrage, etc....

I do know I might have to put $283 on the side for somebody at some point on a potentially lost bet lol
Ok I just didn’t know what was still on the table. I suppose it’s worth the risk of holding at this point. BTC I truly believe is going to go much higher than before “eventually”. I say that but probably within 6 months.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amc with decent AH movement .. still waiting on $1+ movement day time

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I don't see a short squeeze ever happening anymore. I think AMC has a chance for long term growth if movies come back and shorts move on to another easier target.

If APE shares become AMC shares, then the combined price will be something in-between. So I might be looking to reduce AMC shares and add APE instead.

It's all a crap shoot.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doesn't matter to you. Both sides corrupt.... yada, yada. Still waiting for the libertarians to make something big happen. :ROFLMAO:
Hey, vote us in and all your wildest fantasies will come true!!

Keep in mind, it was the more libertarian leaning side that made some noise in recent days.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey, vote us in and all your wildest fantasies will come true!!

Keep in mind, it was the more libertarian leaning side that made some noise in recent days.

I would disagree.... it was the 20 far right Mega-MAGA trump leaning conservative republicans who forced the House to make major changes. And McCarthy has always been team MAGA Trump, endorsed by Trump, who thanked Trump after winning.

Not a hemp smoking hippie libertarian in the bunch!! LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
halt about to come to AMC when open lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would disagree.... it was the 20 far right Mega-MAGA trump leaning conservative republicans who forced the House to make major changes. And McCarthy has always been team MAGA Trump, endorsed by Trump, who thanked Trump after winning.

Not a hemp smoking hippie libertarian in the bunch!! LOL
Some of the big commotion came from the Freedom Caucus which (was founded by former congressman Justin Amash) who forced McCarthy to make deals with them and still include Libertarians if I got the story right. But yes, sure is Libertarian influence in there regardless of what label your branded for the public. Libertarian leanings can be from any side, from MAGA to the left, well when I say left I meant the normal ones whatever is left of them lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pharma stocks are still the hottest, there is a way to trade them and you have to be on top of it and wait patiently for the dips if you catch it after they have an initial run up, if they do of course as not all do. Doing DD and finding the strongest ones helps, these days they are popping off nothing-burger news and those just die off. Some are multi-day runners, potentially multi-week.

Aftermarket yesterday I bought into HOWL which had insider buying and some other news on a filing and JAGX which has a presentation on Thursday and is waiting on FDA approval (usuall time frame 6 months, they filed about 4-5 months ago) on Cannaboid drugs for Cancer and diarrea or something like that which would make it the first drug for that....could tank hard if no approval.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
PSNY - sold 80%more cars then tesla

i still havent seen a single one here in upstateNY ..wish more youtubers pumped this gem and shared the short data(non ortex) ..so undervalued

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PSNY - sold 80%more cars then tesla

i still havent seen a single one here in upstateNY ..wish more youtubers pumped this gem and shared the short data(non ortex) ..so undervalued
I saw one about 90 minutes north of the city last summer.

Ok so since AMC is hot Ill post Ortex again.

APE

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you guys want to catch a shyt load of runners every day starting pre-market you should pay the $10 for Moon Market's discord and especially watch the TheStockDon's plays who has his own play section and some others involved besides Moon. Not financial advice, but its the best $10 I ever spent. They all flow fast, I started when OTC was hot then it quickly moved into the next trend which is now Pharma and waiting onto the next.

I dont get anything out of this suggestion, no coupon codes, backrubs and hugs...etc....I dont do invites or any of that crap, just an honest suggestion here and dont blame me if you go broke and your wife divorces you!

It does take alot of time out of you to do this, its hard. And you have to take personal responsibility for your own DD, entry and exits, thats just the way it works and you will lose some along the way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOWL broke though, picked up aftermarket last night at 2.52….believe it or not, Lou posted about it an hour ago.

Potentially a multi day or multi week runner…I might sell today.

IMG_5799.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn....Im on Alphaburn 3mg and using it for the first time since the 8mg version and damn, I still feel it strong but manageable. Couldnt handle 8mg, still have a handful of expired bottles I couldnt use nor did I feel like breaking them down they tasted horrible.

3mg still makes my stock shopping a much more twitchy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOWL dipped hard, still in green but added another 315 shares at 3.75 (edit I meant 2.75), needs to hold about that for a bit and bounce or it will drop more.

Waiting on presentation for my CTMX today, want to sell a chunk at a profit (2.61 average) and hold another bag so I can get into other plays.

Im in some other plays but HOWL is my stock for the day.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
HOWL dipped hard, still in green but added another 315 shares at 3.75, needs to hold about that for a bit and bounce or it will drop more.

You added shares of HOWL at 3.75??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im starting to think if the 12:15 HOWL pump was the Lou vs Wall street pump? Happened shortly after he posted that video.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1 :love:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lets hope it works out!

CRTD and GTII are still stuck on computerized aglorithms.....earlier there was even a sell wall over over 300k shares at .80....for whatever reason they are scared of this popping up past .80 and let it sit above for any extended length of time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets hope it works out!

CRTD and GTII are still stuck on computerized aglorithms.....earlier there was even a sell wall over over 300k shares at .80....for whatever reason they are scared of this popping up past .80 and let it sit above for any extended length of time.
yup usually sideways movement is good and seems like thats whats going on .. GTII seems like its always ready to take off but then comes around .90-.93 everyday.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sold some COSM and HOWL for ACER pending FDA approval on the 15th.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Silly little BBBY smoked ALL of our wishful moonshots today!! Is anyone in that one?

• Haha
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CPI data comes out tommorow .. hopefully decent and we continue to climb

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silly little BBBY smoked ALL of our wishful moonshots today!! Is anyone in that one?
Been over it when it was in the 1st and thought about it, but didnt pull it off.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets hope it works out!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
quick 1 min clip .. full interview will be released tomorrow

“You’re going to see in the next month the motherload of counterfeit shares exposed. It’s going to pale $GME & $AMC. This could be a turning point for all of us” - Wes Christian this week.

lets really hope he is right .. suppose to be one of the best lawyer so fingers cross

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
quick 1 min clip .. full interview will be released tomorrow

“You’re going to see in the next month the motherload of counterfeit shares exposed. It’s going to pale $GME & $AMC. This could be a turning point for all of us” - Wes Christian this week.

lets really hope he is right .. suppose to be one of the best lawyer so fingers cross

Its always next week or next month or T+90 or T+365 with these people. The goalposts never stop moving!

Just deliver already!!! :ROFLMAO:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its always next week or next month or T+90 or T+365 with these people. The goalposts never stop moving!

Just deliver already!!! :ROFLMAO:
haha new t+WHENEVER