• Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait for August 4th. Probably banking on this too hard though...
He said the "pounce will be after q2 earnings" so take that for what it is. I wouldnt put a downpayment on a tank of gas just yet.

Im looking forward to it anyways, Ive heard every earnings call since this all started and each time I feel more comfortable holding my shares squeeze or not at least. Anytime the short squeeze thesis is increasingly dis-proven the better it is moving forward. Other than that, the shorts still havent covered their failed bets so Im here as long as it takes to play this all the way through....(broken record sorry lol)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can't wait for August 4th. Probably banking on this too hard though...
real question is of what year ? 2026-2027 like bambam has pointed out lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

lol he is so wrong .. TD/Etrade has been charging $30-40 per transaction ( for RS or even offering) for years ( Its in the writing when you sign up with them ) .. has nothing to do with them "trying to liquidate or trying to close your position"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

lol he is so wrong .. TD/Etrade has been charging $30-40 per transaction ( for RS or even offering) for years ( Its in the writing when you sign up with them ) .. has nothing to do with them "trying to liquidate or trying to close your position"
Damn thats alot of money to be charged on you just because a company decided to RS on you. Once my AMC play is done I think Im going to just take my money out on that and say bye bye.

But yes, not the first time I heard a company charging for that, Al is trying too hard.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn thats alot of money to be charged on you just because a company decided to RS on you. Once my AMC play is done I think Im going to just take my money out on that and say bye bye.

But yes, not the first time I heard a company charging for that, Al is trying too hard.

Yeah i got hit with 3 charges .. but i called and threaten to move over to webull and they refunded each time

suxs to have them damn penny stocks in there and they have to do RS just to remain with nasdaq compliance

LKCO, CEI, CENN and KOPN i am worried if they don't hold would be next to do it

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note, I havent looked since this morning and just noticed its 1:50 and volume is incredibly low at 11.5 million. I wonder if this is going to set an all time low record at close since MOASS play started?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou update: Next week begins a new week where the games they have been playing technically die today. Next week be next to your computers, whateva you gotta do. We are going to have some fun, not going into details because he isnt stupid.

LMFAO, I know Lou's constant consistency gonna get it right on of these weeks over the next few years, then he will known as a genius!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^lol this guy

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lou update: Next week begins a new week where the games they have been playing technically die today. Next week be next to your computers, whateva you gotta do. We are going to have some fun, not going into details because he isnt stupid.

LMFAO, I know Lou's constant consistency gonna get it right on of these weeks over the next few years, then he will known as a genius!
people who are sick of youtubers putting up 100k price prediction
"please just end green, even if its $0.01"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Went through the entire chart, I think the lowest day we had since January of last year was on May 5, 2021 with 15.67 million in volume. There are a couple of 18-19 millions there not too many, but we are at 15.48 million in volume right now with alot of time left so I dont think Ill throw in that party over the weekend.

If anyone noticed that big GME pop earlier, their Max Pain level is at $34 so its possible they just dumped buy order stocks from the Matrix to pump the stock a little and let (or help lol) it fall.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
people who are sick of youtubers putting up 100k price prediction
"please just end green, even if its $0.01"
At least Lou has more realistic numbers and warning of the consequences of trying to hold that high.

His brackets have been fairly consistent with minor tweaks over time, if anything more conservative now than they used to be.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Went through the entire chart, I think the lowest day we had since January of last year was on May 5, 2021 with 15.67 million in volume. There are a couple of 18-19 millions there not too many, but we are at 15.48 million in volume right now with alot of time left so I dont think Ill throw in that party over the weekend.

If anyone noticed that big GME pop earlier, their Max Pain level is at $34 so its possible they just dumped buy order stocks from the Matrix to pump the stock a little and let (or help lol) it fall.
yup saw that GME it was over a dollar pop .. watch it close at 33.99

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At least Lou has more realistic numbers and warning of the consequences of trying to hold that high.

Is brackets have been fairly consistent with minor tweaks over time, if anything more conservative now than they used to be.
I hope those people thinking it will go to 100k hold...I will be set at 250 to 350.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope those people thinking it will go to 100k hold...I will be set at 250 to 350.
Yeah me too...I mean I want everybody to make money but I dont think it will work that way. Im dumping my first 1,000 shares at $283 and taking it from there. Limit orders only. If it doesnt even squeeze then no sell.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have 2550 so I may chip away on the way up.
Damn, your on the leader-board here....Im at 2111, have amost 1400 on long term gains tax so I put my Fidelity settings to drop first in first out. I just want to secure a certain amount if it gets there and less tax helps me lower my selling point. The rest dont go long gains tax until starting Decembers and into next year.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy smokes guys! Y'all are loaded!
You didnt know? I dropped almost my entire portfolio into AMC, it actually paid off up to date, everything I got rid of tanked harder than AMC. I did start pickup on more at 9s-12s as well at the bottom this year, but my average is $14 overall.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You didnt know? I dropped almost my entire portfolio into AMC, it actually paid off up to date, everything I got rid of tanked harder than AMC. I did start pickup on more at 9s-12s as well at the bottom this year, but my average is $14 overall.
I knew you had a lot, but no idea it was that much!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final end of week Ortex for AMC

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Heard Lou going on rant about all the "I told you ..sooooo"

lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Heard Lou going on rant about all the "I told you ..sooooo"

lol
Too many long Lou videos to really catch up...

Wen lambo??
Late last night Lou said to those who feel like giving up, just watch over the next couple of days. He also said on Friday that Monday starts a new era and that they cant play their little games anymore.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Late last night Lou said to those who feel like giving up, just watch over the next couple of days. He also said on Friday that Monday starts a new era and that they cant play their little games anymore.
How many times has he said something like that?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasnt around for morning, but here is mid-day Ortex for AMC. I will post closing bell only if there is a significant change.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good looking kid, looks far better than his daddy. Well, have no idea how daddy looks, but Id bet $283 that he does!!! HAHA
lets just say apple doesnt fall far from the tree

but yes id lose that $283 and you would win that = we all win when we get there lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

96mil shares returned ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

+$57

geesh couldnt find out why

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
lets just say apple doesnt fall far from the tree

but yes id lose that $283 and you would win that = we all win when we get there lol
That T-Shirt for sure stands out more than that Lambo, I love it!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How did you get that returned number? What I see is that 96 million shares are reported short as of now.
i think you are right.. fud starting on SW

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone interested in Jet Blue? They had a successful merger with Spirit Airlines. Worth investing in?

Also, this just came into my mind....is it worth investing in companies that make lab grown meat? I feel 5-10 years down the line they might have a significant presence.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone interested in Jet Blue? They had a successful merger with Spirit Airlines. Worth investing in?

Also, this just came into my mind....is it worth investing in companies that make lab grown meat? I feel 5-10 years down the line they might have a significant presence.
Just to response since Im one of the few in here, I havent been looking into those for a long while. Way back airlines were an incredible recovery play for a short time. I remeber "Tattood Chef" being a thing for a while when it came to meat free foods but last I checked months ago that tanked with the entire market, more than anything it blew up with the bubble of 2021. I havent looked into any of this stuff in a long time though. If you play anything let us know.

Id be just a little worried about the prospects of higher fuel/ticket costs and possible more lockdowns over the winter if they go crazy...I dont really see that happening but who knows, those are risks you have to know. Maybe monkey pox become a thing that people get from airline seats???? I heard you can catch it from a bed for example.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to response since Im one of the few in here, I havent been looking into those for a long while. Way back airlines were an incredible recovery play for a short time. I remeber "Tattood Chef" being a thing for a while when it came to meat free foods but last I checked months ago that tanked with the entire market, more than anything it blew up with the bubble of 2021. I havent looked into any of this stuff in a long time though. If you play anything let us know.

Id be just a little worried about the prospects of higher fuel/ticket costs and possible more lockdowns over the winter if they go crazy...I dont really see that happening but who knows, those are risks you have to know. Maybe monkey pox become a thing that people get from airline seats???? I heard you can catch it from a bed for example.
That's true. Jetblue and Spirit merger may be lucrative but I think the rising fuel prices, inflation, and now monkeypox fears will again mess with the travel indusrty. I checked the lab grown meat market. The only public offering we have in the US is MeaTech 3D (MITC). Used to be around $10 a share when it came out last year, but now down to $3.30. Maybe worth getting for the long haul.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's true. Jetblue and Spirit merger may be lucrative but I think the rising fuel prices, inflation, and now monkeypox fears will again mess with the travel indusrty. I checked the lab grown meat market. The only public offering we have in the US is MeaTech 3D (MITC). Used to be around $10 a share when it came out last year, but now down to $3.30. Maybe worth getting for the long haul.
Oh wow, they really make lab grown meat now? That just went over my head, I thought you were talking about those "impossible" meat types products. That sounds totally gross for some reason lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look out for these medical pharma plays to run up .. those who have "cure" or "vaccine for monkeypox

i jumped in TNXP @1.90

not a financial adviser lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up measly 10 shares of MAIA - fda approval for lung cancer