Stocks

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well what do we have here.... Robinhood rolling out a stock lending feature. I guess they found a way to add shares to the available hedge fund lending game. Just sign your and 'they' will take care of the rest....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well what do we have here.... Robinhood rolling out a stock lending feature. I guess they found a way to add shares to the available hedge fund lending game. Just sign your and 'they' will take care of the rest....

View attachment 219685
i think its been out for a while .. i actually participate on it

i made .01 on my free share that i received for opening an account lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems to me that more stock available to borrow hurts the chance for a squeeze
Im actually shocked that every share on Robbinghood hadn't already been available to borrow. I think they just are tying to promote people on the platform, its all fake.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Morning Ortex

GME Morning Ortex, this is the best I can get in image quality

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems to me that more stock available to borrow hurts the chance for a squeeze
technically yes, but all depends on how the split is done

this was labelled as "DIVIDEND SPLIT"

unsure where the divy part and when it comes in play .. but heard few people talk about it that this should trap the shorties

whether it does or not, time will tell

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"it’s phrased as a dividend because the shares that go into the market are specifically given to current holders. In true dilution, the new shares are sold to whoever wants them. That’s really the only difference. It’s also not dilution because GameStop doesn’t make money off of the increase in shares"

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

101 Mil + shares avaialble to short for AMC

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
technically yes, but all depends on how the split is done

this was labelled as "DIVIDEND SPLIT"

unsure where the divy part and when it comes in play .. but heard few people talk about it that this should trap the shorties

whether it does or not, time will tell
View attachment 219722

101 Mil + shares avaialble to short for AMC
You mean SI, 101 million shares are reported to be already shorted, right?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that tank from like $18 the other day hurts to see...
There is alot of interest in getting this around $15.50 due to option contracts so they still have some control on the price. $20 push could have some mild gamma ramping, so they holding on as long as they can.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whoa yes bring back my childhood .. best hangout place

partnership w/ GME & bed bath beyond ??
I really miss going to blockbuster picking up a box and figuring out if its a good movie or not, picking out a video game, etc....even if the movie wasnt great, you still appreciated it more.

Adam Aaron announced in his last earnings call they they set aside another $100 million for another business venture, so I dunno, probably not Blockbuster but anything is possible. And this would be about streaming services not brick and mortor but more than likely probably not just a wild guess.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, just a penny under $15.51, exactly where they needed it to be so they can maximize on options contracts.

AMC Closing bell Ortex, to be continued Monday morning.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cant wait to hear lou "relax you monkeys - this is a done deal, nothing their mother can do about it"

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Borrowed shares trending down, and cost to borrow average declining. No sign of a squeeze looming.

@ax1 - just 4.9 Years more to go. 😉

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Borrowed shares trending down, and cost to borrow average declining. No sign of a squeeze looming.

@ax1 - just 4.9 Years more to go. 😉
Lucky for me, by then when I prove how much of a loser I was the whole time in 4.9, the $283 Ill lose on the bet will be worth only $28.30 adjusted with inflation lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lucky for me, by then when I prove how much of a loser I was the whole time in 4.9, the $283 Ill lose on the bet will be worth only $28.30 adjusted with inflation lol.
if we arent $27 by then im selling all of it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont even know if Wall Street will exist in 4.9 years, they already instructing New Yorkers in the city what to do during a nuclear blast.
ha true .. cost of living in NY prolly would be x20 by then

prolly will find me in the streets w/ lou

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ha true .. cost of living in NY prolly would be x20 by then

prolly will find me in the streets w/ lou
I dont drive through the city much, but when I do Im sure to have my wife keep her eyes out in case he is walking on the streets lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont drive through the city much, but when I do Im sure to have my wife keep her eyes out in case he is walking on the streets lol.
Haha hell yes man I hope I run into him one day too

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3334.JPG

@bambam looks like u won’t have to wait 4.5yrs lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watched the Lou Live from Dominican Republic

Highlights:

It appears that alot of people didnt get the GME dividend shares, there probably were calls made and hedgies took the real shares and they are covering. Some people will finally get them on Monday some time and some not until Wed. The key difference here is that the hedgies now have a hold of alot of real shares to cover.

AMC is really the last real (not like those little pops we have been seeing) squeeze play left on the market.

Lou made a phone call and has someone on the phone, they say there is no more GME squeeze because of the split, now is the time to place puts on GME, if it goes below $33 its all game. Make money and go buy AMC. GME holders should jump ship Monday morning.

That someone said AMC at $17.05 things start to get rocky, if we pass $19.87 the algos lose control and its all game from there

Phone call starts at 38:40

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Watched the Lou Live from Dominican Republic

Highlights:

It appears that alot of people didnt get the GME dividend shares, there probably were calls made and hedgies took the real shares and they are covering. Some people will finally get them on Monday some time and some not until Wed. The key difference here is that the hedgies now have a hold of alot of real shares to cover.

AMC is really the last real (not like those little pops we have been seeing) squeeze play left on the market.

Lou made a phone call and has someone on the phone, they say there is no more GME squeeze because of the split, now is the time to place puts on GME, if it goes below $33 its all game. Make money and go buy AMC. GME holders should jump ship Monday morning.

That someone said AMC at $17.05 things start to get rocky, if we pass $19.87 the algos lose control and its all game from there

Phone call starts at 38:40

Can confirm that my cousin in Canada didn’t get his shares .. said he spoke with td and they said will get them next week lol

I confirmed I got mine in both places webull & etrade.. my etrade cost/avg is messed up and spoke with them on Fri and they said will be fixed next week

Been a mess I guess

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last time they did the NFT, forgot which movie I had to buy the tickets, they excluded them from A-list so I passed on dishing out $45 with tax a couple IMAX tickets just to get a NFT nobody wants to pay me $75,000 for lol. I just picked up my tickets on a regular date, that last one was some early screening or something like that. And on another note, they arent including foreign movies on A-list either as of late. Kinda sucks but I still get value from being a member.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dont we have fed speaking again today

:(

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sens top 4 in what they do .. comparison

100% utilization .. might have to hold for a while since they are up against some heavy hitters but still believe in the co.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so KOSS & RDBX are the most shorted stocks and not GME and AMC

hmhh

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so KOSS & RDBX are the most shorted stocks and not GME and AMC

hmhh
KOSS is one of the original follow up meme stock plays after GME started its pop way way back.

Now two things,

It doesnt matter how shorted a stock is if there arent people on the other side buying and holding shares.

2nd, we dont really truly know how shorted any of these stocks really are, but Im guessing AMC is much higher than the 85% that is self reported and Ortex estimates. Just my guess. Is it more than KOSS or RDBX? I dont know lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1pm and AMC volume less than 14 million. If I checked right the lowest volume day of the entire year was April 29 with just over 21 million. Lets see if we set a record for 2022.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take this with a tiny grain of a salt and split it into tinier grains, but Im biased and love the sound of this!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Take this with a tiny grain of a salt and split it into tinier grains, but Im biased and love the sound of this!

View attachment 219849

i believe all that and i do think and believe there are over 10B synthetic shares .. but same ? remains , will they return those shares this lifetime ? lol