Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can confirm, I saw this on my AMC Apps checkout as an option to add.

Disney Rewards Redemption Card

Disney Visa Cardmembers can redeem toward almost anything Disney at most Disney locations . And now Disney® Visa® Card Members can also use their Disney Rewards Redemption Card at AMC Theatres to redeem Disney Rewards Dollars toward AMC movie tickets for Disney or Star Wars™ movies.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can confirm, I saw this on my AMC Apps checkout as an option to add.

View attachment 219483

Disney Rewards Redemption Card

Disney Visa Cardmembers can redeem toward almost anything Disney at most Disney locations . And now Disney® Visa® Card Members can also use their Disney Rewards Redemption Card at AMC Theatres to redeem Disney Rewards Dollars toward AMC movie tickets for Disney or Star Wars™ movies.

View attachment 219482
great now i have to get another credit card lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
great now i have to get another credit card lol
Well thats just a rewards/redemption card.

Adam Aaron one of the the pioneers of Airline Card and frequent flyer miles is coming out of the AMC branded Credit Card soon, which I likely will pick up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well thats just a rewards/redemption card.

Adam Aaron one of the the pioneers of Airline Card and frequent flyer miles is coming out of the AMC branded Credit Card soon, which I likely will pick up.
ohh if that def will sign up .. i just saw "visa" and assumed a CC

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if AMC reaches 17.50, ima take a $2k loss in MMAT/PROG-BIOR and exercise my $15 call option early

will still have MMAT at other platform

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ohh if that def will sign up .. i just saw "visa" and assumed a CC
I overlooked that "visa" word and simply looked at the card image, but there is both a credit card and redemption card. I didnt know so my fault.

Its actually a little confusing, so I looked at the website and when you earn $20 "reward dollars" with your Dinsey Credit Card you can then request and order the "redemption" card and they will give you a new card wiht $20, they are two separate cards. The Redemption Card is even refillable when you earn more with your other regular CC.

So with that Redemption Card you can use it to buy a Disney Movie ticket at AMC.

Little different that a typical CC rewards program, they are doing their own thing.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looking at that green candle on amc

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm.....interesting timing!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Opening Bell Ortex

We have 8 straight candle days in a row, 3 on the weekly candles in a row, so lets go!

Ill do my best to post mid-day, either a glitch or n/a could simply mean no borrowed shares at all which equals n/a on cost to borrow as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
July 20, 2022 | AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. Repurchases $72.5 Million of Its Second Lien Debt at a 31% Discount

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/search?q=flair_name%3A%22Bullish%20%F0%9F%8F%86%20%22&restrict_sr=1
July 20, 2022 07:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time

LEAWOOD, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMC) (“AMC” or “the Company”), the largest theatrical exhibition company in the world, announced today that during the second quarter ended June 30, 3022 it strengthened its balance sheet by repurchasing approximately $72.5 million of its 10.0% Second Lien Subordinated Secured Notes due 2026, through the open market, for approximately $50.0 million, representing a 31% discount to the face value of the debt. As a result of this debt reduction, AMC’s annual interest cost will be reduced by $7.25 million.

“This action is one more step along our recovery glidepath. We will continue to seek creative and meaningful strategies to further strengthen our balance sheet and create value for our shareholders in the future.”

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220720005029/en/AMC-Entertainment-Holdings-Inc.-Repurchases-72.5-Million-of-Its-Second-Lien-Debt-at-a-31-Discount

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
July 20, 2022 | AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. Repurchases $72.5 Million of Its Second Lien Debt at a 31% Discount

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/search?q=flair_name:"Bullish 🏆 "&restrict_sr=1

LEAWOOD, Kan.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: AMC) (“AMC” or “the Company”), the largest theatrical exhibition company in the world, announced today that during the second quarter ended June 30, 3022 it strengthened its balance sheet by repurchasing approximately $72.5 million of its 10.0% Second Lien Subordinated Secured Notes due 2026, through the open market, for approximately $50.0 million, representing a 31% discount to the face value of the debt. As a result of this debt reduction, AMC’s annual interest cost will be reduced by $7.25 million.

“This action is one more step along our recovery glidepath. We will continue to seek creative and meaningful strategies to further strengthen our balance sheet and create value for our shareholders in the future.”

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220720005029/en/AMC-Entertainment-Holdings-Inc.-Repurchases-72.5-Million-of-Its-Second-Lien-Debt-at-a-31-Discount
nice .. good see debt being reduced

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/search?q=flair_name:"Bullish 🏆 "&restrict_sr=1

Is this the reason for the upward price action?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this the reason for the upward price action?
I would guess probably not but anything sure helps, if you watch the SPY and IWM chart, AMC is moving with the markets. Yesterday same thing until it was a force of shorts trying to dunk it in the afternoon.

GME is doing its stock dividend soon, not sure if I got this right but tomorrow? So be on the lookout of GME pushes up (at a lower price point) its possible AMC to follow. Its also possible there wont be a push right away because we still are dealing with payment for order flow.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dare anyone!!!!!! (not financial advice, I am strictly looking after my own interests.)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since nothing was reported in borrowing this morning, here is mid-day AMC....will show up with closing bell later today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Huh? AMC bleeding every week and deterioration of the business? Am I wrong or are they just making stuff up?
There are alot of attacks lately with AMC's recent rise and obvious strengthening company fundamentals transitioning from a movie company to a transnational conglomerate, its pretty obvious these are all paid advertisements via hedgefuks about to lose billions with some getting wiped out.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Huh? AMC bleeding every week and deterioration of the business? Am I wrong or are they just making stuff up?
seeking alpha is one of the worst and yeah when the stocks run up or something is cooking these kind of articles will come up

This was last year .

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMG_3290.JPG

Sold my first ever option play for profit .. was considering of exercising but thought of dumping all $1,500 at once kinda scared me lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tesla beat expectations, this is great for AMC as the SPY should have more bullish Momentum.

Here is quick Tesla post market shot.

IMG_3780.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 219631

Sold my first ever option play for profit .. was considering of exercising but thought of dumping all $1,500 at once kinda scared me lol
I gotta learn more about that, havent traded options over. I think you can practice on the WeBull app for fake money, maybe Ill try that out first sometime after I watch some educational video's.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I gotta learn more about that, havent traded options over. I think you can practice on the WeBull app for fake money, maybe Ill try that out first sometime after I watch some educational video's.
i honestly have no idea myself .. but yeah they have paper trading for option available

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just noticed this, as it stands we have 68k contacts closing in the money on Friday. If we hit $20.01 that’s over 100k!

IMG_3782.JPGIMG_3781.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should have used this screenshot showing very little puts in the money. I heard max pain for this week is $15.50.

IMG_3783.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this on reddit .. shows someone is scared imo when it comes to GME.

"Computershare limit sale price change from 214k to 3,500 "

leads me to believe something is brewing and shyt is about to go down

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I cant even limit price anything close to that on Fidelity.

I think its possible they are just prepping their system for the dividend split. But, last night on Al from Boston his guests were debating Compushare and one of them had beef about order execution speed as well not being able to do limit sales, so now Im really confused if you can do limit sales or not.

What I have also heard in the past is that there is no pre-post market in Compushare and thats when its possible you may have the highest peaks....not saying thats a guarantee but thats what Ive seen in the past with GME and AMC.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Morning AMC Ortex, again very weak morning numbers with self reported data on borrowed shares.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I think tomorrow GME will be 4:1.

Tesla is pumping 6-7% this morning after yesterdays good numbers.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup i believe end of today we should see the split in GME

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really didn't understood this video much .. and if i pause the image it shows "TD app" and AL says its from a broker he never heard of .. unless im just missing something

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really didn't understood this video much .. and if i pause the image it shows "TD app" and AL says its from a broker he never heard of .. unless im just missing something

First line of last paragraph, he is talking about "cannot be sold through "WebBroker"" which I never heard of either but it looks like its under TD for sure. I dont think he said anything wrong other than it wasnt clarified what he meant, but have you ever heard of WebBoker?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
First line of last paragraph, he is talking about "cannot be sold through "WebBroker"" which I never heard of either but it looks like its under TD for sure. I dont think he said anything wrong other than it wasnt clarified what he meant, but have you ever heard of WebBoker?
yeah when i searched just seemed like canadian TD ameritrade account