Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think so too or atleast hope so , so retailers dont get screwed

its 1 TYDE share per 10BBIG right ?

maybe if it comes to $1.99 today or tommorow ill pick up 100 shares lol
I have to double check later I forgot, but we are also looking for a double squeeze on both ends lol

I dunno if you can get Tyde after tomorrow, some say yes, some say no, there is alot of confusion out there because of the T+2. So I dunno, you may or may not qualify if you pick up tomorrow.

There may be a big drop of BBIG price after the dividend, some expect that since the value will be sent over to TYDE somehow but Im confused myself and havent DD'ed this hard.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think so too or atleast hope so , so retailers dont get screwed

its 1 TYDE share per 10BBIG right ?

maybe if it comes to $1.99 today or tommorow ill pick up 100 shares lol
Ok so yes its right on the official NASDAQ document, you get 1 TYDE for every 10 BBIG

Just the unclear part is when you qualify, some are saying your good to buy in until Wed the 29th, but others are saying you have to account for T+2, so maybe the best thing would be is to check directly with your broker. Im not sure what is true here.

And I think there will be a value price drop with BBIG when the dividend happens, but we are looking for potential short squeeze as well as Gamma ramping on the 15th options close date if this actually runs up.

Im not 100% confident but Im just looking for a risky gamble here, CTB average is really high and this has had massive dark pool utilization.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So rumors stirring FTX is trying to buy out Robbinghood. I remember not long ago the founder bought a very large bag of Robbinghood stock. Originally reported on Bloomberg, but FTX is denying it, which they probably have a right to say so.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not once I ever thought about quitting on this play!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Ortex, CTB max as high as 58%! DTC getting closer and closer to 4 days,

SI down a little as shares on loan also down alot but still very high.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice amc and gme gotta end green today.

muln i hope it sinks to 1 so can buy another 200 shares.
Alot of AMC shorting action this morning, they probably are borrowing them all over again.

Still waiting on GME to do a split any day, or any week or any month now. That will be interesting.

Wish I can get back into MULN for a very long hold but I made my choices and gambling on short term home runs. Keep posting updates time to time when you run into them as well as Polestar.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cathie Wood says the U.S. is already in a recession

(Video interview on link)
Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/ark-invests-cathie-wood-says-the-us-is-already-in-a-recession.html

Ark Invest CEO Cathie Wood said Tuesday that the U.S. is already in an economic downturn, and she admitted that she underestimated the severity and lasting power of inflation.

“We think we are in a recession,” Wood said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” Tuesday. “We think a big problem out there is inventories... the increase of which I’ve never seen this large in my career. I’ve been around for 45 years.”

The innovation-focused investor said inflation has turned out to be hotter than she had expected due to supply chain disruptions and geopolitical risks.

“We were wrong on one thing and that was inflation being as sustained as it has been,” Wood said. “Supply chain ... Can’t believe it’s taking more than two years and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine of course we couldn’t have seen that. Inflation has been a bigger problem but it has set us up for deflation.”

Inflation measured by the consumer price index rose 8.6% in May from a year ago, the fastest increase since December 1981.
Wood said consumers are feeling the rapid price increases, reflected in sentiment data that’s fallen to record lows. She pointed to the University of Michigan’s Surveys of Consumers, which showed a reading of 50 in June, the lowest level ever.

The popular investor has had a tough 2022 as her disruptive technology darlings have been among the biggest losers this year in the face of rising interest rates. Her flagship active fund Ark Innovation ETF (ARKK) is down a whopping 52% year to date, falling 66% from its 52-week high.

Still, Wood said her clients are mostly sticking with her and new money is coming in as investors seek diversification in a down market. ARKK has had more than $180 million in inflows in June, according to FactSet.

“I think the inflows are happening because our clients have been diversifying away from broad-based bench marks like the Nasdaq 100,” Wood said. “We are dedicated completely to disruptive innovation. Innovation solves problems.”

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mid-day AMC Ortex, CTB Average now up to 32%!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally she said something smart or good

quicker govt accepts it, quicker we will get out of it ( 1-1.5yrs usually )
but if they dont accept or announce it and keep on delaying it .. us as a country and middle age workers will continue to deal w/ high prices and drown deeper and deeper

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally she said something smart or good

quicker govt accepts it, quicker we will get out of it ( 1-1.5yrs usually )
but if they dont accept or announce it and keep on delaying it .. us as a country and middle age workers will continue to deal w/ high prices and drown deeper and deeper
If they do accept it, it probably wouldnt be until right after the mid-term elections. They might have a little momentum going with their base on the abortion stuff, to what extent I dunno, but they will be as irresponsible as they can be and continue to lie their azzes off to keep the ship barely floating until after then, unless it goes too out of hand of course. And I dont think it matters too much who wins at the end of the year, both parties have had horrific economic policies with money printing. Perhaps they can soften the blow at least get fuel prices normal, but we will see. WWIII is inching closer by the day.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If they do accept it, it probably wouldnt be until right after the mid-term elections. They might have a little momentum going with their base on the abortion stuff, to what extent I dunno, but they will be as irresponsible as they can be and continue to lie their azzes off to keep the ship barely floating until after then, unless it goes too out of hand of course. And I dont think it matters too much who wins at the end of the year, both parties have had horrific economic policies with money printing. Perhaps they can soften the blow at least get fuel prices normal, but we will see. WWIII is inching closer by the day.
yup agree which suxs but thats all they care about

• Sad
Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

(Video interview on link)
Source: https://www.cnbc.com/2022/06/28/ark-invests-cathie-wood-says-the-us-is-already-in-a-recession.html

Ark Invest CEO Cathie Wood said Tuesday that the U.S. is already in an economic downturn, and she admitted that she underestimated the severity and lasting power of inflation.

“We think we are in a recession,” Wood said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” Tuesday. “We think a big problem out there is inventories... the increase of which I’ve never seen this large in my career. I’ve been around for 45 years.”

The innovation-focused investor said inflation has turned out to be hotter than she had expected due to supply chain disruptions and geopolitical risks.

“We were wrong on one thing and that was inflation being as sustained as it has been,” Wood said. “Supply chain ... Can’t believe it’s taking more than two years and Russia’s invasion of Ukraine of course we couldn’t have seen that. Inflation has been a bigger problem but it has set us up for deflation.”

Inflation measured by the consumer price index rose 8.6% in May from a year ago, the fastest increase since December 1981.
Wood said consumers are feeling the rapid price increases, reflected in sentiment data that’s fallen to record lows. She pointed to the University of Michigan’s Surveys of Consumers, which showed a reading of 50 in June, the lowest level ever.

The popular investor has had a tough 2022 as her disruptive technology darlings have been among the biggest losers this year in the face of rising interest rates. Her flagship active fund Ark Innovation ETF (ARKK) is down a whopping 52% year to date, falling 66% from its 52-week high.

Still, Wood said her clients are mostly sticking with her and new money is coming in as investors seek diversification in a down market. ARKK has had more than $180 million in inflows in June, according to FactSet.

“I think the inflows are happening because our clients have been diversifying away from broad-based bench marks like the Nasdaq 100,” Wood said. “We are dedicated completely to disruptive innovation. Innovation solves problems.”
Big Fan of Cathie Wood.
So I gave her a huge chunk of my 401k money, and she promptly flushed it down the sh1tter.

Still holding, hoping she bounces back some day. The numbers are too painful to bear any other way.... 😢

Oooofa

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big Fan of Cathie Wood.
So I gave her a huge chunk of my 401k money, and she promptly flushed it down the sh1tter.

Still holding, hoping she bounces back some day. The numbers are too painful to bear any other way.... 😢

Oooofa
It really seems like her success rode on the trillions of dollars that were printed out of thin air, free money, bailouts, almost nothing interest loans/leverage to banks and hedgies, and billions in stimulus checks that retail dumped into stocks and crypto...just about every teenage youtuber for a period of time seemed like a master trader and could almost never get anything wrong and now that era is long dead and gone and everything has crashed down.

Now we are in the middle of short-fest, get your popcorn ready....soon AMC Perfectly Popcorn at your local supermarkets :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
rdbx down 18% ..so tempted but told my self only avg down lol

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I haven’t gotten a chance to go thru all the pages here but it seems like most of you are buying into these meme stocks huh? Do you guys have any blue chip stocks? ETFs? Anyone bought into Amzn since the split or plan on buying GOOG soon?

I’m thinking about loading up on SPY soon and saving some extra cash for the GOOG split

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven’t gotten a chance to go thru all the pages here but it seems like most of you are buying into these meme stocks huh? Do you guys have any blue chip stocks? ETFs? Anyone bought into Amzn since the split or plan on buying GOOG soon?

I’m thinking about loading up on SPY soon and saving some extra cash for the GOOG split
Not me, Im about 98%-99% all in on AMC short squeeze play (I think I can win as a regular long term hold as well) and the rest in on BBIG. Im just going for home runs but I did used to have EV stock stocks but have since consolidated all into AMC as the entire market tanked.

If my squeeze does turn out, I for sure am looking at possible opening a retirement account and getting some blue chip stocks and holding that for a couple more decades.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have some ETF - fiedlety in my IRA, i make about $10/month from dividends.
FBALX
FIUIX

Along with SPHD.

I did pick up one AMAZON after the split .. down on that but not worried and dont plan on selling it ever, Depending on what google's split looks like. Def would pick up a tesla to put in that long term stock.

Other then that losing everywhere else like others here.
AMC
PSNY
MMAT
MULN
GME
SENS
PLTR
KOPN

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess for meme/pot stocks - I have AMC, TLRY, SNDL

Pharmaceutical/medical - NVAX, CDXS, SENS

Tech - LAZR, KOPN, TWTR, SNOW, QFIN

Green - AZRE, PLUG, PSNY, TSLA

Mining/Materials - PLL, DNN, CLF, FCX, LAC, MP

Natural Resources - WEAT, MRO

Blue Chip - GM, F

Most everything is down and the whole world is a meme joke right now....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh damn, you guys are so complicated, just get 2 meme stocks and take a nap, rrRROooOOFFLLLL!!!!
haha tempted but cant take $3-4k loss lol .. either all loss or break even for me lol
MMAT & SENS is hurting my portfolio alot

Nycnano

Nycnano

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The bulk of my money is in :

APPL, SPY, VTI, VOO

I’m gambling a bit on LCID, NIO, SPCE,

Also have some invested in PYPL, TSLA , AMZN, RBLX, NLY

Thinking about going long on an AMC option call. Gonna check out options calculator to see if it’s worth it though. Might buy equity if not.

My next chunk of money is going into more SPY and more Bitcoin.

I got a bunch of other cryptos in a hard wallet but the bulk is btc and ETH

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

APPL, SPY, VTI, VOO

Thinking about going long on an AMC option call. Gonna check out options calculator to see if it’s worth it though. Might buy equity if not.

some nice plays.

we have a crypto thread on AM too .. feel free to share your plays there

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Aside from crypto stock holdings, I've got one computer dedicated to crypto mining at home. Was doing ok until value of bitcoin crashed.

But at least the bitcoin earned remains in hand and hopefully goes back up in value.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Aside from crypto stock holdings, I've got one computer dedicated to crypto mining at home. Was doing ok until value of bitcoin crashed.

But at least the bitcoin earned remains in hand and hopefully goes back up in value.
I want to invest in one too .. but only if i can power it on at work and leave it on
dont want to spend electricity bill on it

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I want to invest in one too .. but only if i can power it on at work and leave it on
dont want to spend electricity bill on it
At current numbers it's not worth it. A $3000 gaming computer is earning around $1 per day. Last year that might have been $10 per day.

I suppose you could build a more ppwerful mining rig for a lot more money to earn faster, but then also more initial investment to recover....

Due to the exponential curve, bitcoin is much harder to mine now. Need other coins to become morw common in use for daily transactions, that would use proof of work rather than staking.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

APPL, SPY, VTI, VOO

I used to have some nice bags of LCID and NIO for a long while, but dumped them for for AMC before they totally tanked. I would love to buy in again some time, those and Polestar (forgot ticker name.)

Im really dependent on AMC situation to be resolved for me to start diversifying again, I just hope that happens.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I remember back in 2017-18 when I was living in a apartment with included electricity I was mining with a gaming rig with Nicehash. I moved into new house later in 2018 and I had less than $5 in BTC on that wallet (oh I made alot more, just been taking it out) and I forgot about, and then during last years run up I was considering mining again and I found that mining wallet was over $50!!!!!

Its not much but I hope you have your day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At current numbers it's not worth it. A $3000 gaming computer is earning around $1 per day. Last year that might have been $10 per day.

I suppose you could build a more ppwerful mining rig for a lot more money to earn faster, but then also more initial investment to recover....

Due to the exponential curve, bitcoin is much harder to mine now. Need other coins to become morw common in use for daily transactions, that would use proof of work rather than staking.
The thing to consider is when the next run up happened (and if it happens) those graphics cards usually fly off the shelves and scarcity drives the price up. Seen it happened twice already in 2018 then again last year.

I dunno, Im not really going back into that for now, just not motivated. I only have a 1080 card for now as well which is out of date. I used to run another slightly weaker card in my double card port PC.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ohh i see .. yeah seems like not worth it.

I thought you just need a BTC miner and can work with any laptop .. but if you need a powerful computer so it can handle it .. yeah i prolly wouldnt be able to do it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used to have some nice bags of LCID and NIO for a long while, but dumped them for for AMC before they totally tanked. I would love to buy in again some time, those and Polestar (forgot ticker name.)

Im really dependent on AMC situation to be resolved for me to start diversifying again, I just hope that happens.
Every one says you should Diversify .. take it from us, no you shouldn't lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bought a gaming computer with a high end graphics card... it's at least a GTC3070. Figured my kid likes gaming anyhow if this idea flops.

Thru nicehash you mine alt-coins and they pay you in legit bitcoin.

As I understand it, the only way to mine bitcoin directly is with much more massive dedicated mining rigs. But remember, at each new bitcoin level released into the world it doubles the amount to work to complete each new coin, exponentially slowing the rate of release to prevemt ever reaching the end of new coins.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up 100 more MULN @1.12

i said i wouldnt unless it hit a dollar below .. but have no patience

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fortune favors the bold!!
bro if nothing gets announced today or tommorow .. i think we will see retailers sell.

David Michery promised end of qtr2.. hopefully delivers

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MULN update - flew close to 20% last night .. right now around 10-12%up.

some speculation that the news will come out today .. but ill believe it when it happens.

I got an email today from webull saying there is a shareholder meeting in end of july ..so hopefully thats something different.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ugh they want to dilute MULN more

Got this in email .. yeah short time run up is done.

Approve Amendment of the Company's Second Amended and Restated Certificate of Incorporation to increase the authorized number of shares of common stock to 1,750,000,000, and the authorized number of shares of preferred stock to 500,000,000.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't like dilution. Tesla had a voting memo go around, and they are also looking for a stock split.

In general, I don't mind an expensive stock splitting. BUT invariably, during the dilution split they also add extra shares for corporate bonuses and raising revenue.... literally diluting the stock and not just a pure split.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't like dilution. Tesla had a voting memo go around, and they are also looking for a stock split.

In general, I don't mind an expensive stock splitting. BUT invariably, during the dilution split they also add extra shares for corporate bonuses and raising revenue.... literally diluting the stock and not just a pure split.
MULN to be honest has no $ and they are drowing in debt .. ill try finding a video , but this guys goes over financial and called out uncle larry who has been pumping MULN without looking at financial sheet

yeah im with split ..offerings i hate lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my TYDE divident but overall my value with BBIG tanked pretty hard.....BBIG was supposed to tank but TYDE tanked too shortly after opening and BBIG is being shorted as hell after the split.

On other news CTB shot up hard.........TYDE has a free float of only 1.5 million and both are short squeeze candidates, not that its guaranteed.