GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got my TYDE divident but overall my value with BBIG tanked pretty hard.....BBIG was supposed to tank but TYDE tanked too shortly after opening and BBIG is being shorted as hell after the split.

On other news CTB shot up hard.........TYDE has a free float of only 1.5 million and both are short squeeze candidates, not that its guaranteed.

View attachment 218540
nice atleast got TYDE .. hopefully longs can can squeeze them out

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or at least break even, Im down hundreds of bucks, maybe half a grand overnight even when adding both combined ....but Im sticking for at least a moderate squeeze.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I posted the wrong opening bell AMC Ortex this morning, that was yesterdays.

I deleted that post, this is this mornings.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You sure were better off buying BBIG and TYDE all together this morning rather that BBIG and waiting in the dividend a couple days ago.

At the moment it would equate to $1.50 a share combined.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You sure were better off buying BBIG and TYDE all together this morning rather that BBIG and waiting in the dividend a couple days ago.

At the moment it would equate to $1.50 a share combined.
jeesh that suxs, hey atleast got something .. MMAT still hasnt delievered or said anything lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC closing bell Ortex....big drop in SI, now 19 but still high. Shares on loan still very high at 163 million, CTB maintaining up there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
found this on Stock twists

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So let me tell yall about the dream i had ...

So my work boss pulls me aside and asks me "are you still gonna be working during this AMC/GME MOASS"

it was beautiful, i told him i was loyal and you would get a 2 week notice no matter how rich i am lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So let me tell yall about the dream i had ...

So my work boss pulls me aside and asks me "are you still gonna be working during this AMC/GME MOASS"

it was beautiful, i told him i was loyal and you would get a 2 week notice no matter how rich i am lol
Just be sure in real life to call in and say you have a "financial emergency!"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC numbers still dropping. Some 40 million shares have been returned but somehow utilization is still 100%!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC numbers still dropping. Some 40 million shares have been returned but somehow utilization is still 100%!

View attachment 218619
View attachment 218620
was up and listening to Al from boston .. dude gives so much hope for easy triple digits

and yeah i dont believe in that 40mil shares returned and we only pop 4-5%

Also since they have finally admitted that we are in recession and increasing rates .. that would mean rates increase for hedgies as well too right ?

I assume so just never thought about it before.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
was up and listening to Al from boston .. dude gives so much hope for easy triple digits

and yeah i dont believe in that 40mil shares returned and we only pop 4-5%

Also since they have finally admitted that we are in recession and increasing rates .. that would mean rates increase for hedgies as well too right ?

I assume so just never thought about it before.
As I always remind people, Ortex is just estimated 85% of "self" reported data, its a grain of salt of what we really know but thats what we have so at least we have something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

goat speaking out .. those who don't know hes the owner of gme & chewy

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BBIG is 1.31 and TYDE 1.75, that would equate to $1.49 if you combined the dividend value. (TYDE 10:1) pre-dividend BBIG was just over $2. I would have made out much better buying post post dividend than pre-dividend but too late for that.

SI has jumped alot, it was about 19% last week now almost 24%

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Turn you on @ax1 ? lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closing bell AMC Ortex, will be back at it in Tuesday!

IMG_3669.JPG
IMG_3670.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I binge watched lou videos .. need some motivation to buy more lol

He said don’t worry, next short week we gonna run up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I binge watched lou videos .. need some motivation to buy more lol

He said don’t worry, next short week we gonna run up.
I watch Lou and Al everyday, its addictive lol

Al often has live shows that run over 2 hours and he rants all kinds of stuff and he'es drunk time to time and usually takes them down after his vulgar rants so I made a habit of recording them while live when I catch him on so I dont miss anything because I really cant listed on demand all the time. He has some smart guests on all the time too.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I watch Lou and Al everyday, its addictive lol

Al often has live shows that run over 2 hours and he rants all kinds of stuff and he'es drunk time to time and usually takes them down after his vulgar rants so I made a habit of recording them while live when I catch him on so I dont miss anything because I really cant listed on demand all the time. He has some smart guests on all the time too.
Haha I didn’t for a lil bit and I restarted watching these 2 and bought 5 more shares

That’s usually why I stopped watching them .. they are always wrong and Al puts a million dollar PT on it lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
C'mon now.... If someone puts a 6 figure price tag on this, they are an idiot and not worth watching at all.

Its gone nothing but down for a year and we are damn near single digits !!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
C'mon now.... If someone puts a 6 figure price tag on this, they are an idiot and not worth watching at all.

I never said I didn’t think he was an idiot lol

I do get his reasoning and math behind it but yea .. NOPE will never happen .. even a grand

I do believe we will end the year with over 100-200range

Then again I’ve been wrong with all my prediticions .. so whose to say lol

I still feel gme will have to squeeze first and then amc will follow .. I just trust that co and followers more lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I know this is a repetitive debate but he is theoretically 100% accurate though that it can hit 6 figures, if not enough people dont sell their shares and shorts are margin called it goes to infinity.

That being said no I am holding my shares until it goes up that high, no way! Even if I held 10 shares to see what happens I dunno if I can even resist one hit gets near 10k a share, if it does. Which it probably wont but it might.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

We just had nickel quickly pop to over $100,000 a share based on a heavy short position held by some chinese guy before intervention came in. When a short is margin called everything we know about evaluation is completely meaningless, all that matters is that the short closes his position no matter what the cost, until illegal intervention comes in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never said I didn’t think he was an idiot lol

I do get his reasoning and math behind it but yea .. NOPE will never happen .. even a grand

I do believe we will end the year with over 100-200range

Then again I’ve been wrong with all my prediticions .. so whose to say lol

I still feel gme will have to squeeze first and then amc will follow .. I just trust that co and followers more lol
I actually do believe (as in just possible so chill lol nobody knows if it will hit 50 bucks or 500k) it will hit over a grand and have one of my upper brackets at $983 but most of my shares will be sold by then. I think Ill hold 100 shares at most up to that point, but I dunno Ill get tempted to dump that off so maybe 50 lol.

The thing is I can gamble that as if it hits 283 Ill dump 1000 shares and I have a couple more brackets after that so even if it does hit 283 and goes down from there I can live with myself happy with the play. Not that I think my first bracket is even a guarantee but this is my gamble. I already came to conclusion that I can live with peace with myself if it never hits 283 and I miss out as I am confident that AMC can easily be $30-$50 a share in actual evaluation in a few years especially if they clear all their debt with what Adam Aaron is doing with the company, but Im dumb so dont listen to me.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
We just had nickel quickly pop to over $100,000 a share based on a heavy short position held by some chinese guy before intervention came in. When a short is margin called everything we know about evaluation is completely meaningless, all that matters is that the short closes his position no matter what the cost, until illegal intervention comes in.

View attachment 218725
CORRECTION - Nickel didn't reach $100,000 per share. Ever. That is a chart showing price per tonne.

And its only the people who don't know how to correctly read charts that make fantasy predictions about AMC going to 1000.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CORRECTION - Nickel didn't reach $100,000 per share. Ever. That is a chart showing price per tonne.

And its only the people who don't know how to correctly read charts that make fantasy predictions about AMC going to 1000.
Lol didn’t meant per share but something sure happened but it’s not a stock so I don’t understand that type of trading at all to be honest.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Whats the difference in terms if a chart? The LME is all standardized contracts for specific metal, so trades in the same fashion as any other securitised exchange.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats the difference in terms if a chart? The LME is all standardized contracts for specific metal, so trades in the same fashion as any other securitised exchange.
It's the numbers and scale that matter.
People see the number $100,000 on a chart, and Apes cut & paste all over the internet as proof AMC can get there too.

But the reality is that even the nickel chart shared here was only a 5x spike.... from around $20,000 to $100,000.

That would be AMC spiking to 85 tomorrow.

Just trying to keep it real....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the numbers and scale that matter.
People see the number $100,000 on a chart, and Apes cut & paste all over the internet as proof AMC can get there too.

But the reality is that even the nickel chart shared here was only a 5x spike.... from around $20,000 to $100,000.

That would be AMC spiking to 85 tomorrow.

Just trying to keep it real....
That was 5x reaching to infinity before they completely halted trading for I don’t remember how many days (was it a full week?.) Could have been $5 million dollars in just a couple more days, who knows but that’s the point, there are no limits on a short squeeze play when played by the books.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That was 5x reaching to infinity before they completely halted trading for I don’t remember how many days (was it a full week?.) Could have been $5 million dollars in just a couple more days, who knows but that’s the point, there are no limits on a short squeeze play when played by the books.
And that is why it's never going to moon super high. First - the ultra rich and connected hedge funds will never play by the rules. Second - before it ever got to a million people would sell off at a hundred thousand. But before it ever got to a hundred thousand, people would sell off at one thousand. And before it ever actually got to one thousand, people are going to sell off at five hundred. And so on....

After suffering below 20 for months, I happen to think people are going to sell off like crazy at even one hundred. Enough to end any spike there.

Heck, the only money I ever banked on this AMC play so far was buying some at 10 and selling at 15. Ugggh.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just give me a chance to sell at that and Im GTG!
I'll make you a side bet that it never even reaches your lowest bracket of 283. Deal?

I hate to be a bummer, but the way this has played out, with a year of youtube scam pumpers, just gives me the feeling more and more that we all got played. Maybe....

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll make you a side bet that it never even reaches your lowest bracket of 283. Deal?

I hate to be a bummer, but the way this has played out, with a year of youtube scam pumpers, just gives me the feeling more and more that we all got played. Maybe....
Im holding this indefinitely here until the shorts cover and Ill hold for years until it happens gobbling up more along the way. Im seeing this all the way through the end and I mean it.

How about I bet you $283 and we cap the time frame to hit $283 a share at 283 weeks so we can both live this bet through?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you think Roaring Kitty was a youtube scammer when he started the GME movement at the stock went from $4 to $580 a share without even seeing its short squeeze? Thats a little more than the nickel 5x right?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im holding this indefinitely here until the shorts cover and Ill hold for years until it happens gobbling up more along the way. Im seeing this all the way through the end and I mean it.

How about I bet you $283 and we cap the time frame to hit $283 a share at 283 weeks so we can both live this bet through?
I'm in for a bet!
I see it as the best way for me to recover some AMC losses at this point. LOL

Wager is $283.
Price point is AMC stock reaching $283.
I'd like to live long enough to collect and can't be sure I have 283 weeks of life left.... that's over 5 years! (I'd be into my 60's!!)

What are we calling the starting point for 283 weeks? When you first jumped in to AMC hoping for a squeeze?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in for a bet!
I see it as the best way for me to recover some AMC losses at this point. LOL

Wager is $283.
Price point is AMC stock reaching $283.
I'd like to live long enough to collect and can't be sure I have 283 weeks of life left.... that's over 5 years! (I'd be into my 60's!!)

What are we calling the starting point for 283 weeks? When you first jumped in to AMC hoping for a squeeze?
How about yesterday, July 4th 2022 so its easy to remember the starting date? I did have from the very moment you agreed to the bet in mind, at least to have a deadline for the bet.

As for the end date, well, unless you want to take the time to figure that out, we can start worrying about that on July 4th, 2027, and Ill still be around here Im a lifer on here lol!

Worse case scenario if I dont make it, hopefully AMC will be 28.30 by then and will have to only cash out on 10 shares to pay you lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
How about yesterday, July 4th 2022 so its easy to remember the starting date? I did have from the very moment you agreed to the bet in mind, at least to have a deadline for the bet.

As for the end date, well, unless you want to take the time to figure that out, we can start worrying about that on July 4th, 2027, and Ill still be around here Im a lifer on here lol!

Worse case scenario if I dont make it, hopefully AMC will be 28.30 by then and will have to only cash out on 10 shares to pay you lol

OK, we'll make the bet for July 4th 2027 because it's easy to remember.

Gives me something fun to watch on the calendar... other than just getting old. 😀

60 is the new 40.... right???

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OK, we'll make the bet for July 4th 2027 because it's easy to remember.

Gives me something fun to watch on the calendar... other than just getting old. 😀

60 is the new 40.... right???
Ok thats totally good, I agree! I should still be alive then at 50 lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MMTLP - hopefully means our divi is coming end of this month.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC-July 15th there is an insane 483k contracts out of the money. Unless there is a catalyst I expect them to try to control AMC past that or else potential for huge gamma squeeze. Closing over $20 on the 15th would be massive.

We just need Elon to tweet some more popcorn buckets and post concept images of charging stations dominating the AMC parking lot landscape and we are gtg!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forgot this morning, skipped mid-day but here is AMC Closing Bell Ortex

And a big WTF to CTB Max at an insane 474.7%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if thats a glitch? Dont be excited about that yet.

CTB max was down at mid-day at around 25%, If I heard any confirmation Ill post today if not so be it. Time to time other people post late night Ortex numbers so we will see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seemed like an anomaly.... no??
It could be a glitch but also keep in mind its only cost to borrow "max" so one loan with any amount of shares can trigger the "max" so what you look for now is to see how much the average rose up, and it didnt really nudge much.

I ran into this from Ortex before just a moment ago. But its still crazy someone was willing to pay that much unless it was an error on the loan end so it was still reported as processed, but it appears to have really happened.

So, it was fun to see that and make some commotion but we didnt win anything yet so thats that for now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Morning Ortex, Cost to borrow max normalized as expected