GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cmon hurry up and MOASS .. i want john wick car.

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Spend all your money before the US dollar is worthless!

View attachment 218866
lol i was actually thinking of going to canadian border and converting while we get 1.17-1.20 per 1USD .. and then exchange it when they are even out

happened few years back and my uncle made a killing on it .. maybe end of this month ill hit up niagra falls

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GME with some after hours pop, wonder if news about split is out, I’ll be back home to investigate later.

IMG_3716.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard GMe split is happening and it will be a process and recalling every share first. Will it expose the fraud? Will this trigger a meme stock squeeze across the board? Stay tuned for reality….

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally got the AMC closing bell Ortex, pretty high borrow and return numbers.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Morning Ortex

In other news, Lou announced these are the last days of AMC.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m looking forward to GOOG stock split on the 15th. Definitely gonna rack up there.
i need 10 to 1 split for me to afford it .. even then lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@ax1 what does "pounce" being referred to ? dilution ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 218903

Im guessing it may be that when it came to stock market manipulation he said during a past earnings call when the right time comes they will strike. It might be that, dont remember if he used the word "pounce" at that time or if he is just talking about when he though the right numbers would come in to make the short sellers know when they will pay for their bad bet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 218903

Just to add to clarify, Adam Aaron announced in his last share hold meeting that he will not dillute for the rest of 2022....although there are opportunities to make up shares for what I forgot the term was used, but when you give shares out for something but its a nothingberger anyways. No share dilution this year other than some small loophole for some incentive benefits for something I cant remember, lol, nothing to worry about.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to add to clarify, Adam Aaron announced in his last share hold meeting that he will not dillute for the rest of 2022....although there are opportunities to make up shares for what I forgot the term was used, but when you give shares out for something but its a nothingberger anyways. No share dilution this year other than some small loophole for some incentive benefits for something I cant remember, lol, nothing to worry about.
With a dilution, the short sellers only have to buy the same number of shares, and price per share would likely drop also, killing the squeeze and costing us money, correct?

Otherwise, with a stock split, do short sellers have to still buy the same amount of shares as they originally borrowed, or if they borrowed 500 and the stock was split 2 to 1, do they need to buy 1000 now?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pounce usually refers to a cat-like attack. The message implies good news coming, I would think.

But August 4th is still a long way off, with Lou predicting the end every single week. :ROFLMAO:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pounce usually refers to a cat-like attack. The message implies good news coming, I would think.

But August 4th is still a long way off, with Lou predicting the end every single week. :ROFLMAO:
AMC is on its last days, there are alot of days in eternity so on the grand sceme of things a few thousand isnt alot, so there you go simple math....nice job Lou! AMC is just about over!

inbeforeax1gets283 :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With a dilution, the short sellers only have to buy the same number of shares, and price per share would likely drop also, killing the squeeze and costing us money, correct?

Otherwise, with a stock split, do short sellers have to still buy the same amount of shares as they originally borrowed, or if they borrowed 500 and the stock was split 2 to 1, do they need to buy 1000 now?
Dillution is just that AMC issues more shares into the market to raise capital for itself. It puts direct selling pressure on the market which in end helps the short sellers in the short term, but if AMC uses the raised capital right it benefits longs in the long run.

And with dillution the short sellers are still only responsible for the short plays they bet on.

We have already lived through dillution and since mid last year until the end of this year we are not getting direct dilution.

With a stock split paid via dividend its simple division as you posted....but, what would happen is there would be a complete forced recall of all the shares to be accounted for and this can open up pandoras box and expose all the synthetic shares (if that is the case) potentially opening up criminal investigations. Thats why this current set up with GME is extremely interesting, and we will see if delays come about when wtf moments come up with the DTCC.

Also when it comes to dividends it may force recalls from brokerages on the shares they loaned out so they can claim the dividend themselves but I dont know the technicalities of that, just pointing that out.

And on another note GME will have more buying pressure from retail as the shares are more affordable so thats another element to look for. AMC after all started off as the discount short squeeze for people who got in meme stocks late in the game post GME run when AMC was only a few bucks.

disclaimer: this is just as I understand things and may be inaccurate.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dayum BBBY up +30%

go ryan

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It came out today the interem BBB CEO bought 50,000 shares on July 1st at $14.6......
whoa he paid a premium .. welcome bag holder CEO

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My AMC is finally back green today, did math across all my accounts and my average cost is $14.04 whoopppiieee!

Take that wife! She would get along with with BamBam lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My AMC is finally back green today, did math across all my accounts and my average cost is $14.04 whoopppiieee!

Take that wife! She would get along with with BamBam lol
haha nice

i have 12, 16 and 27 avg at diff places ..so need to be picked up too

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha nice

i have 12, 16 and 27 avg at diff places ..so need to be picked up too
I just added the original cost of all the shares then divided by amount of shares.

But……overall I’m still down thousands of bucks overall like most people on the market.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dddddaaaaammmmmmnnnnnn!!!!!!!

View attachment 218924
wow imagine being in that today .. looks like last month this was at 1.14 and was beaten down brutly

as for a co .. seems linked to "apple mac"
Simply Mac is the largest Apple Premier Partner in the U.S. with 42 stores across 18 states and an eCommerce site located at www.simplymac.com. Simply Mac’s vision is to be North America’s preeminent Apple partner. Its mission is to provide transformational experiences that drive long-term customer loyalty.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its over 25,000% today even though it crashed from $3.84 to $0.63. Was just $0.0086 this morning.

If this stock can move that hard there is no problem AMC popping to 100k.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Its over 4,000% today even though it crashed from $3.84 to $0.63. Was just $0.0086 this morning.

If this stock can move that hard there is no problem AMC popping to 100k.
Bro i hope this wasnt one of those moon market call out

Been seeing his last 2-3 videos have been "most likely to squeeze"
I avoided watching those bc i know i would be tempted and then holding a bag

so hopefully this wasnt one of them and i dont wanna know if i missed out lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow imagine being in that today .. looks like last month this was at 1.14 and was beaten down brutly

View attachment 218925

as for a co .. seems linked to "apple mac"
Simply Mac is the largest Apple Premier Partner in the U.S. with 42 stores across 18 states and an eCommerce site located at www.simplymac.com. Simply Mac’s vision is to be North America’s preeminent Apple partner. Its mission is to provide transformational experiences that drive long-term customer loyalty.
with some 25,000% pop that makes VW Squeeze stupid waste of time lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro i hope this wasnt one of those moon market call out

Been seeing his last 2-3 videos have been "most likely to squeeze"
I avoided watching those bc i know i would be tempted and then holding a bag

so hopefully this wasnt one of them and i dont wanna know if i missed out lol
I watch him a couple of times a week for enjoyment, so I have missed a few, but I dunno if I would have jumped it it, he has alot of plays I cant possibly just jump on everything.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
with some 25,000% pop that makes VW Squeeze stupid waste of time lol
this gotta be a share buyback i would assume
gives me faith in my OTC play ( ilus, fern, puke(puge) )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this gotta be a share buyback i would assume
gives me faith in my OTC play ( ilus, fern, puke(puge) )
LOL Just heard Trey find out about it live, on his chart he had an increase in over 49,000%. Shyt is nuts cant wait to find out how all this went down and if people were really able to sell.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
whoo hoo MMAT +.01 today

in 5 years, i should break even in this pos.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont understand the whole CTB .. one day its 400-475% next day 17%
Whats most important is the average cost to borrow. Loaning out 1 share at 475% can effectively change the max, because thats the max but if its not moving the average up it wasnt enough shares to show the overall impact and raise the average. It was just crazy that happened but who knows how many and how borrowed them.

Same thing with minumum, if you see something small such as .30% but average is like 15% you know not many went out at that low a price, which is a good thing for us.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Next week is finally gamma squeeze watch again, but we do need to push higher and they will try to cheat the hell out of next week.

462,000 contact are out of the money, below are AMC options chain and what’s as stake per price point.

IMG_3723.JPG
IMG_3724.JPG
IMG_3725.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou update, “I think your going to have a monster run in the next couple of days”

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar