Stocks

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you hold AMC?

Of course, everybody has to figure out their price targets and plan accordingly and be willing to change if things change.

Buying at the top around when GME hit $400 was certainly a risky move for that time, unfortunately they hit the off switch on that buy button and screwed alot of people from GME fully squeezing. Hopefully they will all get paid soon.
noone can time the market, noone knows which way its gonna go. Buy and dont sell. But firstly dont buy sh!t

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
noone can time the market, noone knows which way its gonna go. Buy and dont sell. But firstly dont buy sh!t
Dont buy sh!t? If I didnt buy AMC Id would have lost out on $55,000 at todays cost.

Of course you cant time the market but if you pay attention, do dd, read charts among other things there are alot of opportunities out there and buy in at the better guesstimated right times, more often than not...not a guarantee of course.

Luck usually comes when preparation come across opportunity.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou talks about the other squeeze plays that will follow along just like the last time when GME skyrocketed, talks strategies, its a good talk for those into him.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amc single handly have saved my account .. amc isn’t the only play , I’m still doing and hoping for other squeezes

Not financial advice but a lot of hype on ENVB to be next bbig/ sprt squeeze

Holding amc even if it drops to 5-7bucks like Lou always talks about

If u have a PT Of $50 nothing wrong with that .. know what you hold and believe in others / Reddit lol

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in AMC average cost around 12 dollars. Definitely not a crap company or stock. It's going to short squeeze. No unicorns here

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Whats do they say about putting all ur eggs in 1 basket.. 400% return vs unicorn(gme, amc) of 700% return… who has seen unicorns?? Bunch is still holding the bag from gme’s top run.. dont be holding the next AMC bag
I'm not sure what you're saying here.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Excellent point here. That's why I bought AMC at $9 average and it's $50 now.
Same I believe mine was under $9 but now avg is $15 bc I bought at 30

Right here I’m comfortable with over 200shares ( 3 diff accounts ) and 2.5 in cash app for yolo lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Same I believe mine was under $9 but now avg is $15 bc I bought at 30

Right here I’m comfortable with over 200shares ( 3 diff accounts ) and 2.5 in cash app for yolo lol
I'm about the same, split between e-Trade and Webull. Ready for mo' ass!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If Bitcoin, and other cryptos continue not to rise coming into this week, I have a feeling AMC will keep progressively climbing.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those in SENS - here is the sign up for their presentation

I believe they filed with SEC for a presentation for officers ..hopefully good things to come before FDA run up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im not in the market to buy stock or crypto as of late, but I did pick up another 50 SNDL for $35 because, why not? lol A little here and a little there adds up. (for the record Im doing just fine, I just have business priorities)

If still flat next week Ill buy another 50.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im not in the market to buy stock or crypto as of late, but I did pick up another 50 SNDL for $35 because, why not? lol A little here and a little there adds up. (for the record Im doing just fine, I just have business priorities)

If still flat next week Ill buy another 50.
whats your avg in that ?

I picked up some SOS and LKCO

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your avg in that ?

I picked up some SOS and LKCO
This is one I didnt pick up during the hype and I think I only bought in some first 3-4 weeks ago so I feel my cost is really good and its been floored holding strong at that for a while now.

Have 350 @ 73 cents

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is one I didnt pick up during the hype and I think I only bought in some first 3-4 weeks ago so I feel my cost is really good and its been floored holding strong at that for a while now.

Have 350 @ 73 cents
oh thats pretty good .. i think lou is big into it

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh thats pretty good .. i think lou is big into it
He never talks about it to much but he has mentioned that its a monster the other day.

The other one he has talked about was CLOV, then that died off and tanked but now Im noticing this past week other people are talking about it including Charlie from Zip Trader. Now I look back on things Lou was yet again onto something here. I sold the ones I had off for more MMAT if I remember correctly, I dont think I can go wrong with that.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's crazy how calm I am at $50.... A few short months ago, I would have been going nuts at that price!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing we haven’t seen before, 9:30 tomorrow fire it right back up!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nothing we haven’t seen before, 9:30 tomorrow fire it right back up!
I wish I had the amount of money, time, and platforms AMC day traders have. They are making killing, and off of us waiting for the squeeze.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I had the amount of money, time, and platforms AMC day traders have. They are making killing, and off of us waiting for the squeeze.
Several times I put money into a separate or on top of an account with the only intention of swing trading AMC with that money and not regretting if that amount was left behind if it skyrocketed, but after I deposited cash and bought the shares each and every time I was stuck thinking, what if? I never tried swing trading once, LOL!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Several times I put money into a separate or on top of an account with the only intention of swing trading AMC with that money and not regretting if that amount was left behind if it skyrocketed, but after I deposited cash and bought the shares each and every time I was stuck thinking, what if? I never tried swing trading once, LOL!
I don't have extra money to do that. Many swing traders have double digit thousands they play with. AMC is a playground for them. It would be nice if they saw the end game, just buying and holding.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was 2.6 million shares to borrow earlier this morning with 2 million left at this moment.. Its certainly possible they can beat this down today. We will see.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FTDs have gone up dramatically, interesting to see if they broke 1 million yesterday once the numbers go up.

Not financial advice, just hold shorts haven’t covered.

IMG_2109.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roensch Capital just did the math calculating cost to borrow, interest and all those goodies and he came up with this cost that the shorts are paying every open hour to play this game with us.

IMG_2115.JPG

Full video for those into this:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Palantir broke $28, Im a few bucks in the green.

LCID is finally steaming up again after it looked like an apocalypse as of late. Their cars are being advertised at 520 mile range, and they have an event coming up all about production and their 1st car should be out delivered to retail soon. There still is a global chip shortage effecting the entire industry.

MMAT, they beat it down this week, they have alot of interest keeping it under $5 especiallu $6 to prevent a mild gamma squeeze.

and they got 1.8mil shares to short :unsure:
Stonk-o-tracker as of 10:45 am showing 2.6 million, and I say, bring it, lets bleed them dry!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Palantir broke $28, Im a few bucks in the green.

LCID is finally steaming up again after it looked like an apocalypse as of late. Their cars are being advertised at 520 mile range, and they have an event coming up all about production and their 1st car should be out delivered to retail soon. There still is a global chip shortage effecting the entire industry.

MMAT, they beat it down this week, they have alot of interest keeping it under $5 to prevent a gamma squeeze.

Stonk-o-tracker as of 10:45 am showing 2.6 million, and I say, bring it, lets bleed them dry!
i love PLTR .. only 20 shares but of avg $23 .. i had planned on buying at 21 but never happened and happy with it

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love PLTR .. only 20 shares but of avg $23 .. i had planned on buying at 21 but never happened and happy with it
I picked up 125 average 24.50, was fortunate I didnt buy a few of these when they were drastically higher. This one one of my possible very long term holds just like nio and lcid.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I picked up 125 average 24.50, was fortunate I didnt buy a few of these when they were drastically higher. This one one of my possible very long term holds just like nio and lcid.
damn thats alot of shares .. nice congrats .. its a gold mine .. this and Apple imo cant go wrong for long run

i think we double our money in PLTR in a year .. and apple in 2 years.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn thats alot of shares .. nice congrats .. its a gold mine .. this and Apple imo cant go wrong for long run

i think we double our money in PLTR in a year .. and apple in 2 years.
Im still fairly down on LCID, 125 @ $25, but Im fairly confident in a couple years Lucid will be a real good company, if all goes well and they finally get to their economy car by 2024 to rival the Model 3 this isnt too high a risk play imo. The $77k base model is out next year, this years Air is $160plusK, but this is all the same path Tesla followed to help fund itself to the next step.

Did you know Lucid's CEO actually led the development of the Tesla Model S?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on MMAT!

Hitting $6.01 tomorrow would put an additional 17.5k shares out of the money to in the money…let’s goooo! Keep in mind MMAT free float is only 226 million and possibly lower this recent merger has been a bit confusing.

IMG_2117.JPGIMG_2118.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the potential speculated near future highs?
It’s a possible squeeze play, when the assets get sold and come about they will paid in dividend to those that held Torchlight and it’s somehow the responsibility of the shorts to cover some stuff…. I can’t remember the details and I’m away from a PC so check before you conclude. Although the dividend needs to be paid by December (nobody knows how much) George confirmed this will happen at any random day without warning.

Can’t say what “near future highs” may be especially since it’s a game with shorts but MMAT is considered a potential future play for our planet, they have good stuff tech needs. It may be a great long term play regardless of squeeze.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have all the same problems too, dark pool trading, FTDs, synthetics although AMC is the top play to be in IMO because squeeze needs an ape army to drive the price up really high.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

They have their hands in alot of things .. and i know some have moved it into this as an "investment" .. but like ax1 said there is a potential squeeze hopefully coming too

also were rumored to be linked to tesla, samsung using their sensor tech .. but u know how reddit is with rumors.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

this shyt is sickkkk .. bopping my head lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Come on MMAT!

Hitting $6.01 tomorrow would put an additional 17.5k shares out of the money to in the money…let’s goooo! Keep in mind MMAT free float is only 226 million and possibly lower this recent merger has been a bit confusing.

View attachment 208517View attachment 208518
^^^^^ I meant contracts, not shares. Total shares that would need to be covered if none weren’t already delta hedged would be 1.75 million shares.