Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4.2 million available to borrow, that’s a lot…wonder if they will wait to push this under $45 power hour?

IMG_2130.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They are all cheating shytbags, I’ll hold as long as it takes.
funny u say that .. i got in this play when it was $5 like most of us

but at that time .. i got in for a swing and recovery play which i said if it reaches near $30 ill sell it all ... bc i think 32-33 was high last year

after it reached 70+ didnt even think to sell a share ..kinda getting personal now

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought more amc and mmat today!!
nice and welcome to meta family ... 40K shares to short .. i was happy with MMAT today even with so lil movement

now next options date is OCT15 .. hopefully we will continue to see some good movement and they cover

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, just bought $100 worth of shiba too!! Lol, somebody stop me!!
I bought 180 million Shiba for $300, it turned to almost $8k just a couple weeks later until some stuff happened (long story) and now Im at 1.5k but Im with the long game on this one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im killing myself not buying ILUS when it was 9 cents a couple weeks ago, lol! It was soooo close when I was selling some stuff off to buy SNDL, but hopefully Ill make out in the long term. ILUS jacked all the way up to 28 cents today.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im killing myself not buying ILUS when it was 9 cents a couple weeks ago, lol! It was soooo close when I was selling some stuff off to buy SNDL, but hopefully Ill make out in the long term. ILUS jacked all the way up to 28 cents today.
I got in Ilus at .13 with 14k shares up over $3k

Only decent play for my otc lol .. hmhc and gaxy ( school play ) losing in them

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got in Ilus at .13 with 14k shares up over $3k

Only decent play for my otc lol .. hmhc and gaxy ( school play ) losing in them
Oh congrats, it actually makes me feel better I know someone in here at least picked that up, that was a great bet!

Ive been debating on dumping hcmc and swapping it for more SNDL, I did set it for a limit sale no lower than 7 the other day and it didnt even trigger lol.

I have mixed feelings, if anything does happen with that lawsuit it certainly can spike up hard. If only I dumped that for ILUS, I dunno what Im going to do. I have 250k shares of that but certainly really in the red, more than I ever imagined.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh congrats, it actually makes me feel better I know someone in here at least picked that up, that was a great bet!

Ive been debating on dumping hcmc and swapping it for more SNDL, I did set it for a limit sale no lower than 7 the other day and it didnt even trigger lol.

I have mixed feelings, if anything does happen with that lawsuit it certainly can spike up hard. If only I dumped that for ILUS, I dunno what Im going to do. I have 250k shares of that but certainly really in the red, more than I ever imagined.
Yeah heard alpha status stock and jumped into ilus and one of my best investment .. only dropped $500 Ofcourse wishing to did more

I would prolly buy more if it was to dip to .20, amazing ceo and co plans are legit and ceo have made it clear no splits and wants to get to nasdaq

Reactions: ax1
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you zoom out to the YTD, it appears, at least to me, that we're repeating the pattern from the beginning of the year but at roughly 2x the scale. If this is true and holds true we're looking at like 6 months of barcoding. Maybe some tests of the 50 dollar range which ultimately get rejected. Then, ultimately, jumping to a new all time high.

That being said, this prediction allows for 6 months for something that didn't happen last time to happen this time and change everything but I think it's worthwhile to be mentally prepared to have this stock sit at about this price for months to come.

Err, I mean umm MOASS tomorrow!!!!!!! AMC TO THE ASTEROID BELT!!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This video is a week old already, but worth going over once in a while. Its about exit strategy.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time Since
Last Change
Timestamp (UTC)US:AMC Short Shares Availability
5m2021-09-20 11:57:49.6253,700,000

down from 4.2mil ..wonder how many shares they will use.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone here jumping out of stuff based on this China story???

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone here jumping out of stuff based on this China story???
nope .. well only profit ones for me are amc, sens lol

just took $100 profit out of sens .. still holding jan calls along with 500shares
will buy again at 3.55 if it happens

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
we gonna turn green on some of our plays .. let the fear of sellout pass by :)

( not financial advise )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Made a couple of moves this morning, never thought Id do this but bye bye HCMC at a loss. Maybe after 31 days Ill re-evaluate the situation and buy back in, those still holding I wish you make a fortune :)

Used funds to bought something that has in my own opinion a little more short term potential, well I have more conviction in and thats SNDL. Added as small amount of cash now at 750 shares.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Made a couple of moves this morning, never thought Id do this but bye bye HCMC at a loss. Maybe after 31 days Ill re-evaluate the situation and buy back in, those still holding I wish you make a fortune :)

Used funds to bought something that has in my own opinion a little more short term potential, well I have more conviction in and thats SNDL. Added as small amount of cash now at 750 shares.
good call on HCMC .. im just holding that garbage

ohh i thought u woulda done ILUS .. SNDL is a good call as well

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou finally breaks silence on SNDL!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
good call on HCMC .. im just holding that garbage

ohh i thought u woulda done ILUS .. SNDL is a good call as well
I just didnt want to chase, Ive lost a couple grand picking up penny stocks when I was new that HCMC was the last of them, but I see they are doing good today and rooting for you!

As in the Lou video, Im picking up on the potential of the AMC group running to SNDL if AMC squeezes of course. Its a gamble, and a early one, Im just trying to be early and patient. I did screw up that ILUS one though a couple weeks ago, LOL! Ill be fine.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuq it, rid of 1 of my 2 GME shares and picked up another 250 SNDL to make an even 1k.

And no, I wouldnt ever, ever consider selling not even 1/2 a share of AMC so forgeddeboudit!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m officially out of GME, picked up another 250 SNDL, now 1,250 @ .70

My gut leans towards this high risk high potential play, even if GME squeezes and I hope it does, I’m betting that more money from GNE will pour into SNDL as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

more buying then selling .. hmhhh totally makes sense why its -12% lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn yall make me wanna get into SNDL too lol

+.10on ILUS today = over $2k profits .. im waiting it to hit .50 and ill take out $2k worth and split it around .. hopefully tommorow :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bezinga commenting on the AMC darkpool gimmick....

crazy .. they are trying to stick it to us without lubing .. but we aint with that shyt

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Time Since
Last Change
Timestamp (UTC)US:AMC Short Shares Availability
20m2021-09-21 12:23:05.119650,000

last night before i went to bed was 3.8mil .. oh darkpools

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crypto is down big. Only a matter of time that AMC picks up upwards momentum.
SPY usually falls once a year in september 5% and bounces back .. hasnt happened yet

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Was hoping to wake up just now to see a rebound.. Lol. Might go back to sleep!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

@ax1 look at this beautiful barcoding lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Beautiful day .. we need about 5 more days like this and i can get out of couple plays