ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, thoughts on Pfizer stock? They are now testing their oral Covid drug. I feel that Pfizer could do what Moderna did.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LCID looks bullish and says will deliver in late oct

great long play .. i can see this +20 by next year .. tesla rivals

i put in a buy order at $25 but dont think ill see it lol

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

FoxNews just had first drive in the new Rivian pickup.

First ever 100% electric pickup on the market. 314 mile range. 800hp and 11,000 towing capacity.

Cool features - a button can change ground clearance from 8 to 14 inches? And 4 independent wheel motors can do a zero turn tank spin!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

First ever 100% electric pickup on the market. 314 mile range. 800hp and 11,000 towing capacity.

Cool features - a button can change ground clearance from 8 to 14 inches? And 4 independent wheel motors can do a zero turn tank spin!

damn they look nice
are they gonna go public ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It has been a dramatic turnaround thats for sure from its dip to $16. For a second I had to think if I needed to make a move for better short term turnaround but I decided to stick to the several year plan....for now at least, lol.

My average when I bought it last spring was $25, at that time it was already a big dip down from $60.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I thought the f150 was the first electric pickup, I guess they are not in production yet. Then we have the Cybertruck which is also a pickup but they also have been slow with production.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today feels a hell alot better than yesterday, yesterday felt like the world was going to end, lol.
its a good day when HCMC is up .. only 20% though .. since its been down -16% each day for last week lol

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEI is on a hellova run!! Good for you!
Got lucky, dead serious. Ive made a decent amount and lost a decent amount over the last 6 months. Lately, losing.

I honestly just happened to land on Cramer the other night and was watching the bottom line and seen CEI at a .30 increase and could still get in under 2$.

Waited til 730am and got in. That freaking evening, yesterday, and today have gotten me back a 1/2 of my losses.

Now the head game is on, run or hold???

I'm holding!!!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If it gets to 7$ it will get me back to even on my portfolio even with AMC taking a dump.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEI ran up to 4.80+ took an instant .40 drop and is now "halted" she might be done, she might moon. Never experienced a halt right before PH 🤷

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEI ran up to 4.80+ took an instant .40 drop and is now "halted" she might be done, she might moon. Never experienced a halt right before PH 🤷
Its normal for all run ups, I forgot what the rules are but get used to it, hopefull you will go through alot of that with AMC sometime soon, but this is normal and not an indicator of illegal activities or a crash. They do it for dramatic run downs too but I cant remember if this is accurate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC is having another low volume day yet again....its not been like this since late April and early May.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They dropped it 3.99 when it came back and its flying again. Kind of entertaining at this point

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC is having another low volume day yet again....its not been like this since late April and early May.
I went through a few with AMC.....ahhhh bring those days back

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I found the rule: T5: Single Stock Trading Pause in Effect: Trading is halted due to a 10% or more price change in a security within a five-minute period.

Now that being said, I think people can still load up pending during a halt, not sure dont feel like looking that up now lol.

source:

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh they just crushed it down to 3.66 and it halted again. Sukks man, gotta hold strong. Still in decent profits but man what a swing the last hour

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
3rd halt in 21 mins, dont think they can stop it. As soon as it opens it rips

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like I missed the boat on cei!!
You could probably get in early tomorrow morning in the low 3s, im thinking its gonna run to 10 if you can flip a few hundred shares and pocket a few grand 🤔

Am I supposed to say not financial advice

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh they just crushed it down to 3.66 and it halted again. Sukks man, gotta hold strong. Still in decent profits but man what a swing the last hour
I assume a lot of swing traders made a nice little fortune today.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assume a lot of swing traders made a nice little fortune today.
I'm held, almost had an anxiety attack, heart attack, panic attack, and almost **** myself.

Paid off, last I check it was close to 4$ again 🦍🦬

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds like I missed the boat on cei!!
You can keep an eye on VKIN which is CEI baby brother and is moving alongside CEI. Ceo of Camber is now ceo of Viking and just invested heavily into Viking, almost a 100% takeover.
I'm going to keep a close eye on VKIN as it had an awesome day yesterday as well. I was just to caught up in CEI I couldn't get away from it

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC did this a month or so ago, these are tough days. Last time it dipped to below 29$ give or take from 71$. That was tough. But we got through it. Ive added 40 shares on this last 4 week drop including just 1 more today. Not saying its easier this time, but its almost just like "whatever"
Cmon AMC Wake tfu!!!!!!

CEI needs to pop today....waiting patiently as the volume is insane again today. Almost 1 BILLION in volume yesterday

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, felt like a total red day and AMC had a really insane jump this hour!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been zoomed in on CEI and jumped over to AMC to see the devastation......holy hell it climbed out the hole and went up to a 3$ gain!!!!!

Must have been that 1 magical share i bought earlier 🦬

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been zoomed in on CEI and jumped over to AMC to see the devastation......holy hell it climbed out the hole and went up to a 3$ gain!!!!!

Must have been that 1 magical share i bought earlier 🦬
ha nice each one counts :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LFMAO! I heard that fund managers love to dump poor performing stocks at the end of the quarter (today) and pick up better looking ones so when the portfolio's are represented to their clients it acts as window dressing so it looks better.

I know its something that appears obvious but I never thought of that before.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
AMC volume today was at 101 million!! My wife says that's significant. I honestly don't know what volume means..

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC volume today was at 101 million!! My wife says that's significant. I honestly don't know what volume means..
one thing to know for meme stocks

higher the volume the better lol

101 compared to GME 3mil and it only sunk -$0.45