Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, why did nobody recommend buying Moderna stock back in 2020.
I wasnt really into stocks back then, if only I knew now back then about buying near a bottom of a once in a lifetime market crash Id probably be retired by now, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC volume is strangely really low, only 28 million so far today. Seems like “some” people are diamond handing to death while shorts napping?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
NVAX stock strong today.
Not sure if I will take the dose, but I like owning the stock

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NVAX stock strong today.
Not sure if I will take the dose, but I like owning the stock
who nice movement .. whats your entry for it ?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
who nice movement .. whats your entry for it ?

I only recently read about NVAX and its version of covid vaccine, but it sounds very good (without mRNA). Have been buying on dips in September.

Thinking more about long term growth when this gets approved because covid is never going away. People are a little spooked by mRNA tech and the J&J plant has crap quality control (see Baltimore)

NVAX was at 270 two weeks ago, and it doesn't even have WHO/CDC emerg use approval yet. Applying now...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For those of you that dont know, IV stand for Implied Volatility.

Basically we are showing the very same stability in price as we had seen when the stock was $4, only at a 10x price.

"The stock essentially reset itself to where it was at $4 with a rapidly improving company to back it. The way I see it with these two factors, AMC just completed a cycle and in doing so morphed into something 10x larger"

-Roesnch Capital

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What if i told u that blockbuster was a market hedge 15 years ago.. would u have bought in?
If it was under all the same conditions that AMC was today, 100000000% I absolutely would.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If it was under all the same conditions that AMC was today, 100000000% I absolutely would.
Further loaded up my sector n total market ETFs at the dip. Bullish market is gauranted With the unchanged bond buying and interest rates. Much less riskier approach. In the words of buffett: “time in the market vs timing the market”

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Further loaded up my sector n total market ETFs at the dip. Bullish market is gauranted With the unchanged bond buying and interest rates. Much less riskier approach. In the words of buffett: “time in the market vs timing the market”
Nothing wrong with that. Im a high risk very high reward investor, I do have diverse long term tech stocks which I think will do very well in 5 years.

I did have a few ARK ETFs when I was still very new and getting serious in stocks, but then I decided to get rid of them all to consolidate and increase my holdings all into NIO, Palantir and LCID. I do admit NIO is dependent on global relations with China and probably the riskiest of my long term plays. If you follow politics with Taiwan and the South China Sea, there is alot that can happen......well the whole world is at risk and if anything can happen there would be a tech crisis everywhere.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasnt really into stocks back then, if only I knew now back then about buying near a bottom of a once in a lifetime market crash Id probably be retired by now, lol.
Once in a lifetime? This **** happens every few years...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its Friday but the options trading market is rather on the low side.

The next real potential gamma squeeze potential as of now is for January 21st with 133k options expiring in the money at $40, and 214k out of the money, so there is alot of potential there.

Now thats just the official numbers for today, there could be a nice increase in options contracts but as of now I wouldnt be looking for a "gamma" squeeze play anytime soon, at least not a full scale gamma squeeze.

As much as I dont like it, I have no problem carrying this into next year.

Its also possible that this may turn out to be a long term Tesla type squeeze play as Trey predicted its possibility last spring.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

The next real potential gamma squeeze potential as of now is for January 21st with 133k options expiring in the money at $40, and 214k out of the money, so there is alot of potential there.

Now thats just the official numbers for today, there could be a nice increase in options contracts but as of now I wouldnt be looking for a "gamma" squeeze play anytime soon, at least not a full scale gamma squeeze.

Its also possible that this may turn out to be a long term Tesla type squeeze play as Trey predicted its possibility last spring.
The longer it takes for the squeeze, the less taxes we pay, and we grow in patience and discipline.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

I still think we're continuing to mirror the trend from the beginning of the year at about 2x scale which means another 6 months of bouncing around in the channels we've been seeing lately. If nothing crazy happens to disrupt this pattern, that is.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The longer it takes for the squeeze, the less taxes we pay, and we grow in patience and discipline.
They might (if they havent already) increase Capital Gains tax though. I havent looked into news on that as of late, Im out of date.

Maybe we should all buy some property in Puerto Rico and start our own Ape cult? We would need 6 months residency and taxes will be retroactive until the day you move, but with the potential amount we can save it wouldnt even cost us anything!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They might (if they havent already) increase Capital Gains tax though. I havent looked into news on that as of late, Im out of date.

Maybe we should all buy some property in Puerto Rico and start our own Ape cult? We would need 6 months residency and taxes will be retroactive until the day you move, but with the potential amount we can save it wouldnt even cost us anything!
Wrong direction for me. I'm heading for the mountains. Vermont seems cool.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think we're continuing to mirror the trend from the beginning of the year at about 2x scale which means another 6 months of bouncing around in the channels we've been seeing lately. If nothing crazy happens to disrupt this pattern, that is.
It costs me absolutely nothing to hold, and alot of money for the shorts to hold their positions. They are trapped. We have proven time and time again that we are stronger than them.

I think once it hits $85-$125 range thats when things can get potentially crazy. Thats based off of what Lou thinks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really low volume again today, so far just under 30 million compared to the 84 million 3 month average.

This appears to be a clear stalemate.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last minute buying pressure took us to $40.01 (some are reporting as high as $4.04 atm,) brings us to an extra 13k option that ran in the money. Teeny bit more buying pressure next week...also a good psychological point to run through the weekend.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is based of recent leaked emails (not sure if confirmed) that they lied under oath to congress.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is based of recent leaked emails (not sure if confirmed) that they lied under oath to congress.

View attachment 208734
View attachment 208735
View attachment 208709

Great stuff, but why can't they proofread and edit their articles better? lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any thoughts of this latest reddit TMC squeeze potential?
i havent been following anything .. but im good on any "potential" squeezes until something actually does for me and i can get out 2 or 3 plays

MMAT
FCEL
ENVB
CEMI

i need to get out of 2 lol ..mmat and fcel im really not too worried other ones does lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havent been following anything .. but im good on any "potential" squeezes until something actually does for me and i can get out 2 or 3 plays

MMAT
FCEL
ENVB
CEMI

i need to get out of 2 lol ..mmat and fcel im really not too worried other ones does lol
MMAT finally cracked $6 again!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are you going to play it?

I don’t know anything about it.

damn def getting shorted .. saw trey called this out in his discord and taking a huge L on it

careful .. hard to predict a good entry on this .. maybe if it touches 5.15 and bounces back up

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Bought a little at $5.22
With the thought of getting some more if drops again.

Just a taste to sample the goods. LOL

I like metals to support the EV/battery world... but anything coming off the ocean floor sounds too cost prohibitive to survive

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bought a little at $5.22
With the thought of getting some more if drops again.

Just a taste to sample the goods. LOL

I like metals to support the EV/battery world... but anything coming off the ocean floor sounds too cost prohibitive to survive
thats good, thats how i started playing these stock .. then .20-.25 drop if it happens buy more

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
meta red pre market .. hopefully dip before rip and we will 6.60-7 range today.

if all red day, will pick up 50 more shares ..merger acquisition gets completed today i think

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
meta red pre market .. hopefully dip before rip and we will 6.60-7 range today.

if all red day, will pick up 50 more shares ..merger acquisition gets completed today i think
2pm there is some announcement.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
ALF is up today like 15%, but everything else is blood red!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ALF is up today like 15%, but everything else is blood red!
big partnership was announced ..yeah without a PR or some announcement its a bleeding day

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MMAT
FCEL
ENVB
CEMI

CEI

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Meta just looks so bullish .. damn i put in an order at 5.80 and i think it bounced at 5.84 and up .21cent now

love it .. still happy with my shares and long bullish as always

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i sold too fast on that for a small profit .. if your still in it .. congrats .. love energy plays, as i have over 200shares of FCEL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
insane volume today