ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bought another share at 36.35 on the dippiest part of the morning dip. War is war.

Wonder how mad they are when we buy, when the purpose of them dipping it is to scare people into selling. If they dipped it to a dollar, man, how many tasty tendies I could pick up for clearance.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wonder how mad they are when we buy, when the purpose of them dipping it is to scare people into selling. If they dipped it to a dollar, man, how many tasty tendies I could pick up for clearance.
yikes scary to think hopefully it never breaks that $8-9 support that it was so strongly build up

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
waiting to see if it holds past the 32 support this week before getting some more

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yikes scary to think hopefully it never breaks that $8-9 support that it was so strongly build up
It would be artificial if it did. Then we would end up owning 200 percent of the float. Either way, they lower it, we win, they raise it, people FOMO in and we win. The longer they keep up, the more resolved more apes become. This is a game of chicken, we are an uparmored 18 wheeler with a full load, and they are a smart car.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
30 or 60, whatever, the sell button still doesnt exist right now on my end.
My sell button has been around the upper end of Lou's brackets

Reactions: ax1
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally starting to move in the right direction

How's everyone doing up in here? Missed a few days in here

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finally starting to move in the right direction

How's everyone doing up in here? Missed a few days in here
hopefully we can close abover 40 by end of this fri

overall my plays have been bleeding but Apple & Nokia with decent movement

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MMAT squeezing ? maybe ? lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
feeling dumb, but I keep buying this "dip"

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMAT squeezing ? maybe ? lol
I wish, really overspent of crypto and stocks could have used $20k to hold me over till AMC…but whatever I’m 100% fine don’t worry about me just could have used a boost to put into my business and half that would have been stored for Uncle Sam anyways.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
feeling dumb, but I keep buying this "dip"
As long as it's money you can afford to keep set aside, you're fine. I was nervous when I bought too but I'm pretty happy now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Social media circles are far different than January for those who missed out back then.

Instead of panic and people shouting hodl over and over again, this time most people seem not to give a shyt and a lot of people are happy to buy more. And it’s easy to pick out phony posts too.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Short the Vix great summary of the day for AMC and market news in 10 minutes….shares on loan went up. On my phone so no summary from me but it’s a good watch.

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don't think $100. That's the point Lou is trying to make... he says they are beating you down now to make $100 seem like a lot to psy-op people into selling early.

Just bought another at 32.70
When it feels like a fight, I dig in...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't think $100. That's the point Lou is trying to make... he says they are beating you down now to make $100 seem like a lot to psy-op people into selling early.

Just bought another at 32.70
When it feels like a fight, I dig in...
I think Lou said they were going to allow it to hit $100 first then tanking it to $30. He was partially right I guess.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I pretty much ignore the price, and go about my day. I encourage you all to do the same unless you have intent to buy more shares.Screenshot_20210714-181123.jpeg

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think Lou said they were going to allow it to hit $100 first then tanking it to $30. He was partially right I guess.
Lol yeah, it tanked. But that's not a hard prediction; we all know it's going back down to $20 somewhere down the line.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t confirmed .. if inflow is actually doubled the. Outflow … fck SEC for allowing such mularky in front of their eyes

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I haven’t confirmed .. if inflow is actually doubled the. Outflow … fck SEC for allowing such mularky in front of their eyes
They risk destroying the integrity of the market to the world, for the sake of their hedgefund friends, and probably some black mail. At this point in time, I don't think the government even minds destroying the perception of anything within the US. It's clear they hate the 1776 spirit, they hate the capitalist spirit, they hate the 2nd amendment spirit, and they want the US to become a post industrial country.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
got the +5% notifcation lol
Oh, they giving us a few percent points to try to cause some to sell. If we didn't sell at 70, we ain't selling at 35. We hold 24c gold, and squeeze is the only option we are giving them.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do we know the squeeze is probable, and they lie when they say there is no squeeze possible? They keep shorting the stock. They have to keep going, otherwise they just have to cover. If there was no squeeze potential, they would not be so insane to double down on their short position. Don't sell at 100 when we hit that. Make these soul draining hedgefunds bleed, with the squeeze.Screenshot_20210715-105820.jpeg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
heard AMC got a top lawyer to watch the market manipulation.

whose main focus is to catch it and sue the hedgies

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Either delusional and a role player, or the real deal and good stuff is down the road shortly.IMG_15072021_142527_(1080_x_1080_pixel).jpeg