Stocks

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Think about it like this, if a measly 1,00,000 new investors (think this is a global market) go FOMO after it hits $100 and their average purchase quantity 75 shares thats 75 million shares. And keep in mind there are rich people that are going to watch the news and jump in to making 75 share average attainable at those prices (right now retail average is about 120 shares if thats correct.)

That just a number Im making up to help put things into perspective, FOMO will be real and retail will starve for shares, so institutional selling doesnt equate to all the shorts being covered....the legal ones anyways, hahhaaa

We dont need millions of shares to be on demand for the price to hit 1,000 during a liquidation/margin call.

Similarly, there is an argument against new people jumping in at $100 a share being overpriced because the fundamentals for P/E are that much worse. Anyone willing to jump in at $100 should have already jumped in at $50 for the same exact FOMO.

Also, what do you think the average share price is for the 80% (400m) retailers who hold AMC stock now? Say $20? So if it reaches $100 and a 5x quintupling of investment that is a whole lot of profit taking to be had by non-diamond handers and institutions who are in the business to turn profits. Even $200 and a 10x return....!

I think too many obstacles and weakness in human nature for the math to ever reach $1000, not to mention flat out criminal action and trading stops type trickery. The Big-Ds simply won't let it happen... that's why it's never happened before, ever in all of stock market history, to the scale of a $10 stock reaching $1000. Not to mention the 5k, 10k, 100k youtube hysteria....

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone here own ALF stock?? Seems like a great idea to put digital tablet's in UBER vehicles and sell advertising. My best performer today...

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Similarly, there is an argument against new people jumping in at $100 a share being overpriced because the fundamentals for P/E are that much worse. Anyone willing to jump in at $100 should have already jumped in at $50 for the same exact FOMO.

Also, what do you think the average share price is for the 80% (400m) retailers who hold AMC stock now? Say $20? So if it reaches $100 and a 5x quintupling of investment that is a whole lot of profit taking to be had by non-diamond handers and institutions who are in the business to turn profits. Even $200 and a 10x return....!

I think too many obstacles and weakness in human nature for the math to ever reach $1000, not to mention flat out criminal action and trading stops type trickery. The Big-Ds simply won't let it happen... that's why it's never happened before, ever in all of stock market history, to the scale of a $10 stock reaching $1000. Not to mention the 5k, 10k, 100k youtube hysteria....
If it stair steps up and consolidates on the way up and short squeeze like Tesla did maybe people and long institutional holders wont be as prone to sell as it would if it jumped there in the $200s in a volatile move.

Also, look at GME, that was a $4 stock, its new norm is $190-$200 even with dilution periods. Even pre-pandemic its a $10 stock about.

You just dont know.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So Lou’s defense to his missed call this week is, “it’s already happening!” LOL we all knew that before you came on the scene Lou!!!!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So Lou’s defense to his missed call this week is, “it’s already happening!” LOL we all knew that before you came on the scene Lou!!!!
Another Friday when some shorts expire and need to cover. Another Friday with no visible sign of new SEC laws or Threshold FTD's having any effect. I'm getting a little annoyed at the whole youtube hype world.

When Trey does that big fake laugh, is he laughing at us?

Lou TV is going to be a ghost town if nothing really big happens at all. Soon is sounding like maybe, which isn't far from never.

However, I think thru July 16th is still within the Lou prediction range, horseshoe and hand grenade accuracy. LOL

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another Friday when some shorts expire and need to cover. Another Friday with no visible sign of new SEC laws or Threshold FTD's having any effect. I'm getting a little annoyed at the whole youtube hype world.

When Trey does that big fake laugh, is he laughing at us?

Lou TV is going to be a ghost town if nothing really big happens at all. Soon is sounding like maybe, which isn't far from never.

However, I think thru July 16th is still within the Lou prediction range, horseshoe and hand grenade accuracy. LOL
take a break from youtube brother like im doing

i def hear ya, it can be annoying and frustrating

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Saw this piece of good reporting... I like when 'smart money is rowing in the same direction as us. Ya know?

"On Thursday institutions continued to join in on the fun and purchased over $3.08 million worth of bullish AMC call contracts. Institutions have been hammering options contracts for weeks on the stock and don’t look to be letting up anytime soon. One institution chose a strike price of $100 and an expiry of July 16 indicating they believe another big move is in the very near future."

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this piece of good reporting... I like when 'smart money is rowing in the same direction as us. Ya know?

"On Thursday institutions continued to join in on the fun and purchased over $3.08 million worth of bullish AMC call contracts. Institutions have been hammering options contracts for weeks on the stock and don’t look to be letting up anytime soon. One institution chose a strike price of $100 and an expiry of July 16 indicating they believe another big move is in the very near future."
hopefully these guys know something and they cash in huge time.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

What's the source of this?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou's friday market cap claims........and Im not going to get emotionally caught up with his claims anymore, this is for entertainment purposes only and I do enjoy doing following this, I think Im possessed, lol

Quotes all paraphrased, my personal opinions in parenthesis
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brace yourselves, this is a bigger price than Amazon

Offbook market price $4,600, next week $5,000ish up to 6, your a moron if your looking at the price they show you, the real number is not that shyt on the screen.

"this was the go, no go week" (LOL! it went from this is the week its going to run, to well it was either gonna go or now! LOLOLOL!)

If they pushed the price up to $300 and it dipped down to $260 today 60% of retail would have been all gone...instead they are still in because they are waiting for the Delta variant to get big (OK Lou)

FTDs time to buy back next week. monday, tuesday

You know if nothing happens next week, you know something is beyond up

And finally....Im going to try to hunt some pizza down

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Offbook market price $4,600, next week $5,000ish up to 6, your a moron if your looking at the price they show you, the real number is not that shyt on the screen.
What does this mean?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Credit lines closed. What is the best instrument to short?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does this mean?
He claims the price we see isn’t real. There is a formula to figure out the real price, and the hedgfunds pay a different price for the shares.

What does it mean? It means I’m skeptical about his claims. I’m putting this out because we need to be careful moving forward. I’m watching him carefully, haven’t abandoned him yet.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He claims the price we see isn’t real. There is a formula to figure out the real price, and the hedgfunds pay a different price for the shares.

What does it mean? It means I’m skeptical about his claims. I’m putting this out because we need to be careful moving forward. I’m watching him carefully, haven’t abandoned him yet.
I'm skeptical of him too, but more so because of that first video I couldn't make it through.

How could the price be not real? I can't sell it for any other price than what I'm seeing, right?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think his point about prices not being real is that he believes the Big D's can hide and control the published numbers by playing with +/- sales in the dark pool. Like a mini market within the market.

In his theory, they could hide a big price rise until they can get it to come back down, and then merge their fake numbers back into the real mix and no one is the wiser.

But if they can't get the fake numbers back down, the hidden problem gets bigger and bigger until they can't hide it anymore and it spills back into the regular market pricing as a huge rapid spike.

At least that's what I think Big Lou is putting down....

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Imagine the brokers and trading pools and hedgies were working together. Stock trades would get dumped into this dark pool, and the big operations with deep pockets would hold the gains/losses until they can steer the price back to where they make money again.

Our trades are happening in our accounts on the numbers we see, but if someone is artificially holding those numbers high or low via a dark pool, we wouldn't know the difference... but the huge companies carrying the delta have huge risk if the market goes the other way.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So if the price is really that much higher and I have a sell order at that level, would it work even though we can't see it?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t think lou ever been right

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
But entertaining, none the less lol. If he is just delusional, at least he entertains.
This July 16th date comes up a lot. I think we give Lou at least that much time for some big movement to happen.

Lou seems to be saying Sundial is next?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This July 16th date comes up a lot. I think we give Lou at least that much time for some big movement to happen.

The 16th is for call options though, but we really need to start hitting around $130 or higher (I didnt double check but its triple digits) to trigger a potential gamma squeeze. Lou is saying its mostly about the FTDs being covered and claiming off the book pricing at $4,600 for this week is jumping to $5-$6 thousand next week.

He has been teasing the Sundial people the entire time, saying he will get to them.

His next play was CLOV but that tanked. Maybe it will still get there but where I have a full bullish feeling on AMC, I just dont have that feeling with CLOV. He was supposed to get to that a few times but after brushing it over he never did that video on it.

He is also now claiming there may be a backdoor deal to allow the hedgefunds to have a "managed" squeeze so they can clean their hands from the FTDs and allow people to get paid.

I dunno, I still find him entertaining and continue to follow so Ill just leave it at that :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t think lou ever been right
I think and hope he is going to be right that there is going to be a squeeze, but that was months after I and millions of other Apes already bought in lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Lou's official statement for last night is that its going to pop up due to the FTDs and if it doesnt pop up this coming week its only because they are doing a deal and there is going to be a "managed" squeeze.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lou's official statement for last night is that its going to pop up due to the FTDs and if it doesnt pop up this coming week its only because they are doing a deal and there is going to be a "managed" squeeze.
I wonder how high a managed squeeze would go...

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Isn't there like a time limit they get to take care of their FTDs? And their time is running out?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Isn't there like a time limit they get to take care of their FTDs? And their time is running out?
Thats what I thought, so Im really lost as to what Lou is talking about unless the system is working directly with them to work this out. Lou's point is that there isnt enough money to cover all the shorts and FTD's which is believable.....so maybe thats why things are being worked out behind the scenes.

This is all speculation trusting one guy who has all the insider info....so I dunno, I still find him entertaining though, lol

As far as timing, AMC was on the threshold list for 13 days as of the 8th, and the time to cover them should have already started. I think thats what Lou was really making his bet on last week.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats what I thought, so Im really lost as to what Lou is talking about unless the system is working directly with them to work this out. Lou's point is that there isnt enough money to cover all the shorts and FTD's which is believable.....so maybe thats why things are being worked out behind the scenes.

This is all speculation trusting one guy who has all the insider info....so I dunno, I still find him entertaining though, lol

As far as timing, AMC was on the threshold list for 13 days as of the 8th, and the time to cover them should have already started. I think thats what Lou was really making his bet on last week.
I guess the computers don't force cover failure to delivers..

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou quick recap:

Last week isnt over until pre-market is over on Monday., but we will see how this goes. Something with the FTD swap happened (which I dont understand clearly but it looks like we are not on the list which we can only speculate for various reasons as to why) Last week we won and broke them forcing them to start the process of Phase 2 and this has directly to do with some situation with the FTDs.

Managed squeeze/run: Sideways run until 5,6,7 hundred is more beneficial to them than letting it rip. More people will drop out along the way. Ultimately its really going to be all on us how high this goes....and he still thinks this will be over soon rather than all year.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lou quick recap:

Last week isnt over until pre-market is over on Monday., but we will see how this goes. Something with the FTD swap happened (which I dont understand clearly but it looks like we are not on the list which we can only speculate for various reasons as to why) Last week we won and broke them forcing them to start the process of Phase 2 and this has directly to do with some situation with the FTDs.

Managed squeeze/run: Sideways run until 5,6,7 hundred is more beneficial to them than letting it rip. More people will drop out along the way. Ultimately its really going to be all on us how high this goes....and he still thinks this will be over soon rather than all year.

A managed squeeze can turn into the full on squeeze if everyone has self control and holds.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pineapple belongs on pizza .. f u lou
*unscribes again*

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SPCE looking juicy this week .. im not getting into any new ones still but i can see $5-10+/share

Also AEI possible tesla partnership think elon hinted

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lou claims the price of AMC will go up today because he knows people from "his circle" that are buying big blocks today.

LOL ok lets see.