GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HCMC down 0.0008 (below that recent stunt they pulled off lol!)

Picked up another 50 thousand for $40 even.

They just unveiled a new vaping patent today, not sure if this will ever amount to anything regardless its something.

i dumped $75 in it .. so now down -400 w/ 235k shares
my initial buy was stupid price ... oh well whats done is done, let hope pple dont sell for pennies

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dumped $75 in it .. so now down -400 w/ 235k shares
my initial buy was stupid price ... oh well whats done is done, let hope pple dont sell for pennies
I started very high too, fortunately not too much.

Im at 200k and down -$187.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Question. This plandemic.. Last week, it was hurting the market.. Like, everything was red. Y'all think AMC has too much momentum to be affected by the covid fears?
Is the current thought that covid is coming back and effecting the market?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question. This plandemic.. Last week, it was hurting the market.. Like, everything was red. Y'all think AMC has too much momentum to be affected by the covid fears?
Trey talked about this .. stocks have this thing called "negative beta" .. basically stocks like AMC will turn continue to stay green in red market days .. and amc is high as i think i heard -125 or so.

from google:
What is a negative beta stock?

Negative beta: A beta less than 0, which would indicate an inverse relation to the market, is possible but highly unlikely. Some investors argue that gold and gold stocks should have negative betas because they tend to do better when the stock market declines. Beta of 0: Basically, cash has a beta of 0.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC wasn’t a fundamental play to begin with, I’d think that shutdowns would only be on our favor with the potential of shorts gambling even more on their positions….assuming most apes continue to hold and buy more.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find “Short the Vix’s” video from yesterday (I’m on the road) he describes how a market crash will only help the squeeze and it doesn’t matter which comes first, market crash or squeeze but one “may” follow the other. Has to do with liquidations and margin calls and that beta thing GQd posted about.

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AMC wasn’t a fundamental play to begin with, I’d think that shutdowns would only be on our favor with the potential of shorts gambling even more on their positions….assuming most apes continue to hold and buy more.
Yet, it is good to know that the fundamentals may improve with time :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So looks like they are letting AMC run up a little bit to provoke a sell off. Too bad us veterans are not selling.
yup classic strategy .. but we arent smart apes to sell

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will be on there, its good they are making sure its done right rather than rushed. They could always delay the wallet until the button is ready, but I want it now, lol
i feel like without a buy button i wouldnt use the wallet .. so i want them to release it at the same time lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i feel like without a buy button i wouldnt use the wallet .. so i want them to release it at the same time lol
Trustwallet has their simplex buy button but I tried some 50 times and never was able to buy actual coin LOL!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trustwallet has their simplex buy button but I tried some 50 times and never was able to buy actual coin LOL!
yeah F trustwallet didnt work for me too

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hate it.
We do alot of crypto stuff on the crypto thread, Im constantly updating Safemoon stuff if it helps you stay in the loop be sure to check it out.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alright now....about to move and those closing fees are right around the corner. Here's to hoping I'm not forced to pull out early!!! Let's go amc!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Dark Pool trading is absolutely insane, I heard it accounted for around 70% of all the AMC trading yesterday.

For those of you new browsing our stock forum, start at minute 4:20 for a breakdown of exactly how they lower the price on the screen.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Dark Pool trading is absolutely insane, I heard it accounted for around 70% of all the AMC trading yesterday.

For those of you new browsing our stock forum, start at minute 4:20 for a breakdown of exactly how they lower the price on the screen.
Recap
IMG_9983.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If we can somehow close over $40 today there is a nice chunk of options closing up to that.

Now you all know why they want us under $35.

(edit: attachment is seen in my next post)
View attachment 206987

Last edited:
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This means all the time retail traders are adding to their position. Not selling. This means we own more of the percentage of the float each week. This is impossible mathematically though, to do that... I think I can say that what shares people are buying now are probably all synthetic...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This means all the time retail traders are adding to their position. Not selling. This means we own more of the percentage of the float each week. This is impossible mathematically though, to do that... I think I can say that what shares people are buying now are probably all synthetic...
i think for the longest time we have been buying those

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I guess my next question is, for the squeeze to happen, do we need the SEC to do their job? If they haven't in 20 years or whatever, why do we think they'll start now?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess my next question is, for the squeeze to happen, do we need the SEC to do their job? If they haven't in 20 years or whatever, why do we think they'll start now?
It would help but we don’t need or shouldn’t depend on them to make it happen.

The fact is we control the situation and the shorts haven’t covered. They are in a hole. It takes a few good catalysts and perhaps a single margin call to potentially trigger the domino effect. This is dependent we all do the job on our side and hold.

There is something coming up in September with the SEC and transparency that can help us even more I’ll see if I can dig it up later.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No, at this point, we don't need SEC to step in. The bubble will pop on its own, especially if we are buying synthetic shares.