i think hes on drugs or needs to be on some sort of medication

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$42 is again our reliable lower level of resistance!

Or maybe Lou’s “inner circle” bought their “big blocks!” LMFAO

“Grow the fu#% up, the price you see isn’t real!”

-Lou

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$42 is again our reliable lower level of resistance!

Or maybe Lou’s “inner circle” bought their “big blocks!” LMFAO

“Grow the fu#% up, the price you see isn’t real!”

-Lou
what contact lens does he sees the price at ?

i mean i understand dark pool and all .. but that applies to every stock lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what contact lens does he sees the price at ?

i mean i understand dark pool and all .. but that applies to every stock lol
$5,200-6k at the end of the week.

AMC trades around $4,400-$4,800 as we speak.

He says all our buys and sells are put on the T2 (2 day stock settlement) that’s how they play with showing the fake numbers. I think there is more to it but I’m a dumb Ape

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
$5,200-6k at the end of the week.

AMC trades around $4,400-$4,800 as we speak.

He says all our buys and sells are put on the T2 (2 day stock settlement) that’s how they play with showing the fake numbers. I think there is more to it but I’m a dumb Ape
Now I do believe there are order delays that do effect the price, but not sure about a different book, with a different much higher price. That said, at the end of it, maybe he is right? Or he just likes to talk a lot of bull cause a lot of people like to hear themselves talk

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Now I do believe there are order delays that do effect the price, but not sure about a different book, with a different much higher price. That said, at the end of it, maybe he is right? Or he just likes to talk a lot of bull cause a lot of people like to hear themselves talk
I dunno he may have a point but the numbers just insane.

I find him entertaining as hell to the point I’ve been collecting an offline database of every one of his non-amc videos just in case they get pulledI’m not kidding.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Review Dork update (Ill be post more summaries time to time rather than always just video's to save you all time, but not always)

67% of the volume today has been trading in the dark pools.

Short interest at 18.75%

Shorts still havent covered

Obvious manipulation

Just hold!

Source:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Review Dork update (Ill be post more summaries time to time rather than always just video's to save you all time, but not always)
appreciate it brother .. i have no desire to watch them on red days

you can make a AX post summary youtube channel..like trey trades clips lol
think it will do well lol

Jensing

Awards
The whole secondary price thing doesn't make sense. What would stop other hedge funds from doing it in reverse and buying shares for $45 then going in the dark pools and selling them for thousands? Not every hedge fund/brokerage/big money investor is going to work together.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yea calling SEC d!ck suckers will def get their attention

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Explanation of the “real number”

If they all covered today the price would reach the real number today.

Lou’s bracket system is all based on the real number (still 1-5k as of now, will upgrade when real number hits that bracket.)

That’s all I’m going to summarize full details on his video, I need to drive and only half way through.

He is very defiant on this

Last edited:
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd think if Lou's real number story was real... the real number wouldn't vary 500% from 1k - 5k.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys, just zoom out to the 6 month. It's doing the exact same thing. It may stay in the mid 40s or drop to the mid 30s and sit there for another 6 months. I'm up over 100% in the last 6 months. Nothing else in my portfolio has done this well.

My point is, the same as everyone else's. Don't sweat the red days or even the days that are barely in the green. Everyday the squeeze doesn't happen I'm a little disappointed too but as stated above, all the reasons to hold are still there. As long as you didn't invest money you couldn't afford to, sit tight and hodl and ultimately profits should come.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Those guys are friends with Citadel. I would only go there if they have a comment section to troll them with #AMC500K

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those guys are friends with Citadel. I would only go there if they have a comment section to troll them with #AMC500K
Same company that said AMC is going to drop to a single penny just a few short months ago.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just transferred all my stocks out of robinghood into Fidelity. Hoping everything goes through quickly.
Let us know when it completes....they are not my stocks but I still feel for you during this time.

I think you will be fully fine this week.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guys, just zoom out to the 6 month. It's doing the exact same thing. It may stay in the mid 40s or drop to the mid 30s and sit there for another 6 months. I'm up over 100% in the last 6 months. Nothing else in my portfolio has done this well.

My point is, the same as everyone else's. Don't sweat the red days or even the days that are barely in the green. Everyday the squeeze doesn't happen I'm a little disappointed too but as stated above, all the reasons to hold are still there. As long as you didn't invest money you couldn't afford to, sit tight and hodl and ultimately profits should come.
Exactly man!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear what your saying, but much of why they said makes sense too. For example:
"Another dose of misinformation from AMC's apes is that short sellers of the stock have to cover. Specifically, apes are implying that there's some level of urgency here and that the disorder from excessive covering will lead to the "mother of all short squeezes."

The truth is that short-sellers "have to cover" as much as apes "have" to sell their position. In other words, short-sellers can cover their position at their leisure.

What's more, hedge fund assets under management jumped to $4.07 trillion in June 2021, according to BarclayHedge. For short-covering to be disorderly, a massive wave of margin calls would need to come into play. Since the vast majority of hedge funds are diversified, and they have well over $4 trillion in assets in their sails, the chance of a margin call wave forcing short covering is virtually nonexistent."

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hear what your saying, but much of why they said makes sense too. For example:
"Another dose of misinformation from AMC's apes is that short sellers of the stock have to cover. Specifically, apes are implying that there's some level of urgency here and that the disorder from excessive covering will lead to the "mother of all short squeezes."

The truth is that short-sellers "have to cover" as much as apes "have" to sell their position. In other words, short-sellers can cover their position at their leisure.

What's more, hedge fund assets under management jumped to $4.07 trillion in June 2021, according to BarclayHedge. For short-covering to be disorderly, a massive wave of margin calls would need to come into play. Since the vast majority of hedge funds are diversified, and they have well over $4 trillion in assets in their sails, the chance of a margin call wave forcing short covering is virtually nonexistent."
Just because they say it's virtually impossible for a margin call doesn't mean it's virtually impossible. That's taking information from the enemy at face value as unadulterated truth. People like them don't admit the prevalence of naked shorts, and they don't even admit that AMC should be above 1 penny a share. What they have to say is worth about as much as what falls into a toilet.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Something simple and funny I came up with. Lou reminds me of the whole Q Anon movement. Secret Intel provided to the masses about a great deliverance and victory coming our way, instead with Lou, it's not Q Anon I call it "Lou-Anon".

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Archegos failure and margin calls really did happen. And it makes sense that additional controls would be added to keep it from happening again. This thing with hedge funds being over leveraged and using naked shorts to manipulate markets is obvious.

With Lou-Anon.... I just can't see how all the FTD's go away without a surge of buying and stock increase. That is a BIG thing we were all counting on. And it's lame to wipe it away with the excuse of a magic wand and devil tricks.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Here is an article going into detail on the Threshold Securities rules, with SEC language quoted. And AMC was on the list everyday from 6/25 thru 7/8/21

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How Citadel interns "fight" lol.

Greetings, my fellow apes. LolScreenshot_20210713-075446.jpeg

Reactions: ax1
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These jokes would not have bot accounts if margin call was not a real potential issue.Screenshot_20210713-075629.jpeg

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Except them holding a short position with borrowed stock means they're bleeding short interest every day, it costs the apes nothing more than their original investment to hold.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Being that the FTDs and Threshold list magically disappeared I hope now more than ever Apes across the world realize we are more dependent on ourselves to hold and make this happen that to have government do whats right.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Interesting video about Blackrock and Vanguard

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, making an assumption here. Their AI algorithm machine is predicting people will sell more of their stock if it stays red, as opposed to sell off if they let it run to 100. Now, AI can be decent at predicting behavior, and patterns, and the large hedgefunds are relying on their computers to make the right decision for their wallet, and the computer does not have emotion, so it predicts what it views to be most favorable to the large hedgefunds, increasing the short position, reducing the price, scaring people into selling. The problem is, the machine is not God, it doesn't actually know the future, it can't actually know all of our thoughts, so it's flawed. If they reduce the price to an affordable level for the lower income apes to buy plenty of stock, that's what apes will do, buy stock in abundance when it was between 10 and 20 dollars. The wale apes will be able to buy a boatload more. Short of a miracle, the hedgefunds are the ones royally screwed, and it's their own darn fault.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt Kohrs posted a video about a company called "Sound Income Strategies" was put down for buying 4 shares at average cost $5,125. This was found in Fintel 13F filings from today. It later was erased down to $0 when Matt was making his video. Matt just think it was just a data error.

Just yesterday, Lou said real price $5,200 (he gave a range but he did say $5,200.)

Coincidence and real error? Maybe...maybe not, that was weird though.

Lou is laughing at everyone in his latest post.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Matt Kohrs posted a video about a company called "Sound Income Strategies" was put down for buying 4 shares at average cost $5,125. This was found in Fintel 13F filings from today. It later was erased down to $0 when Matt was making his video. Matt just think it was just a data error.

Just yesterday, Lou said real price $5,200 (he gave a range but he did say $5,200.)

It's about as real (really errors) as all the "errors" on election night were real.

And I'm not a fan of Matt because he takes such neutral stances, and does not risk his neck.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Seems a little strange that these big companies buying/selling shares on the secret dark web in the double-secret wall street books would be buying (4) FOUR of anything. I would expect hundreds or thousands of shares of anything if you have a seat at THAT table. Doesn't pass the sniff test...

Not that there can't be a second set of cooked books, or a real price of $5200.... I just question a story where one of the big players in that world buy 4 of something. It's not like he is clearing books of FTD's or erasing synthetic shares or coveting calls in a meaningful way with 4 single shares of a movie stock.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems a little strange that these big companies buying/selling shares on the secret dark web in the double-secret wall street books would be buying (4) FOUR of anything. I would expect hundreds or thousands of shares of anything if you have a seat at THAT table. Doesn't pass the sniff test...

Not that there can't be a second set of cooked books, or a real price of $5200.... I just question a story where one of the big players in that world buy 4 of something. It's not like he is clearing books of FTD's or erasing synthetic shares or coveting calls in a meaningful way with 4 single shares of a movie stock.
Unless it's a small d, and not really a big player. Either way. It's suspect. The stock should not be going down, it literally defies the law of supply and demand.