Stocks

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good info!! I was hoping to buy more @ $40 & got sidetracked!!

Reactions: ax1
BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apparently AMC board members were selling millions $$ worth of shares today, which would have been pressure against upward motion.

At some point the hedgies are gonna run out of safety nets and allies if we HODL strong 💪

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently AMC board members were selling millions $$ worth of shares today, which would have been pressure against upward motion.

At some point the hedgies are gonna run out of safety nets and allies if we HODL strong
Good for them, better now than during the actual squeeze should that happen.

I want my $40 target on June 18th!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt Kohrs about to be on Fox Business again really soon after 2pm

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

At some point the hedgies are gonna run out of safety nets and allies if we HODL strong 💪
they are all in it together .. but yea better now then later

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good for them, better now than during the actual squeeze should that happen.

I want my $40 target on June 18th!
AX - Why do you want a $40 target on June 18th? You already had $40, and $50, and $60. What is the significance of wanting to see $40 next week, when it's already happened several days, and even higher??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AX - Why do you want a $40 target on June 18th? You already had $40, and $50, and $60. What is the significance of wanting to see $40 next week, when it's already happened several days, and even higher??
Anything more is 10000% fine with me, we need $40 on the 18th due to a large amount of call options expiring which can be the potential catalyst to get to the next step. Also it gives me a sense of sanity that we can achieve more with less down the road. If it closed at $60 on the 18th of course that’s better, more options closing but it’s not mandatory.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
usually friday have sucked big time .. hopefully this holds up and doesnt lose too much steam

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn, I guess I moved just a little too soon
Very few people ever really buy at the bottom, and very few people ever sell at the top.

Technical analysis from yesterday had the next bottom of $32, I mean you just never know.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That "Citadel" tweet has been deleted now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
June 18th, there are still 118,000 contacts that are in the money at $40 right now. If we keep over $40 thats going to be 11,800,000 Million shares that will need to be purchased off the market on top of contracts expiring below that.

The real battle is at $40 over the next 8 days.....although anything can happen, Id love nothing more than this shooting to the moon asap, Im tired, LOL!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
June 18th, there are still 118,000 contacts that are in the money at $40 right now. If we keep over $40 thats going to be 11,800,000 Million shares that will need to be purchased off the market on top of contracts expiring below that.

The real battle is at $40 over the next 8 days.....although anything can happen, Id love nothing more than this shooting to the moon asap, Im tired, LOL!
i have a $145 call option expiring tomorrow lol .. it was only $5

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is a great video for someone who doesn’t know what darkpool is and how it is worked to cheat normal people.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This is a great video for someone who doesn’t know what darkpool is and how it is worked to cheat normal people.
Nice to see someone who speaks fast and keeps your attention without the need for 3 hundred video edits to make it appear that way :)

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

How do dark pools cheat normal people? Its simply a specific order type, generally for best execution for any investor trading, the order should ping all exchanges and also should ping dark pools at the order level and if liquidity was available it will execute.

Internal crossing engines (a market participant internal order book) are another form of dark pool where if a buyer and seller have matching price levels it will cross internally and be reported on market.

Any exchange whether lit or dark has potential for misconduct…nothing unique or special about dark pools.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How do dark pools cheat normal people? Its simply a specific order type, generally for best execution for any investor trading, the order should ping all exchanges and also should ping dark pools at the order level and if liquidity was available it will execute.

Internal crossing engines (a market participant internal order book) are another form of dark pool where if a buyer and seller have matching price levels it will cross internally and be reported on market.

Any exchange whether lit or dark has potential for misconduct…nothing unique or special about dark pools.
Listen here, we want sensationalism here, not facts!! Lol

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Listen here, we want sensationalism here, not facts!! Lol
Haha fair.

Just an FYI the real way most retail punters are getting rorted is trading through no cost/low cost brokers, who have a ‘payment for order flow’ business model.

Meaning they make there money by selling your order info to high frequency trading firms that make can arbitrage profits through a number of different ways.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hedgfunds use it to execute large amounts of short ladder attacks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha fair.

Just an FYI the real way most retail punters are getting rorted is trading through no cost/low cost brokers, who have a ‘payment for order flow’ business model.

Meaning they make there money by selling your order info to high frequency trading firms that make can arbitrage profits through a number of different ways.
This has been the hot topic today actually, and with the delays executing the real orders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dark Pool Trading w/ Trey's Trades (from March the old $9 days, we had dipped hard from $14+!)

DPT starts at 3:55

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hedgfunds use it to execute large amounts of short ladder attacks.
The thing with trades through dark pools are they are just reported trades that don’t effect the lit order book. NBBO rules require a trade to occur at lowest ask for a buy and highest bid for a sell. So you wouldn’t be able to step down prices through a dark pool because the rules will require the SIP to execute it on the lit exchange to get the best price.

That short ladder attack theory is a myth imo. Happy for you to show me im wrong though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The thing with trades through dark pools are they are just reported trades that don’t effect the lit order book. NBBO rules require a trade to occur at lowest ask for a buy and highest bid for a sell. So you wouldn’t be able to step down prices through a dark pool because the rules will require the SIP to execute it on the lit exchange to get the best price.

That short ladder attack theory is a myth imo. Happy for you to show me im wrong though.
They sell them back and forth to each other, thats the ladder attack as far as I understand it, thats how they put selling pressure, and then there are synthetic shares and other things.

I honestly dont know much about rules anymore, the most basic rules are that if there are 500 million shares we shouldnt have 700 million in the market.

These Hedgfunds make billions of dollars and consider a fine by the SEC in the 10s of millions a great investment for their malpractices, I dont trust the SEC on top of it all. Its all a show for the public.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its really simple actually to process all of this between a couple of hedgfunds with similar interests.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Im not saying your wrong though, I fairly new to trading and a student to the game.

And Im also saying on a official level Im not really sure about anything. I just want my short-squeeze money, hahahaha (thats not financial advice :))

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not saying your wrong though, I fairly new to trading and a student to the game.

And Im also saying on a official level Im not really sure about anything. I just want my short-squeeze money, hahahaha (thats not financial advice :))
I'm certain there are ways for the top guys to game the system in a way a general retail trader cannot. Just like anything in life. Whether it is a short ladder attack, or something we don't even know. I don't believe you, and everyone else of off base.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep an eye on CCXI today, due your research. Looks promising for a few month hold.

100% not financial advice....100% Gut
This is since October, wtf happened????

From $6 to $70 now $12???

LolIMG_0614.JPG

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CCXI
You guys why do you think they're hiring all these sales managers? This is a clear indication that the company itself is pretty sure an approval is coming. The stock is down 80% from a month ago which is an insane discount and there are signs everywhere that this is about to moon. Also significant positive price moves are usually an indicator of someone somewhere knowing something, combine this with their current job openings, I think the writing is on the wall, don't be dumb, be rich!

20210611_105849.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CCXI
You guys why do you think they're hiring all these sales managers? This is a clear indication that the company itself is pretty sure an approval is coming. The stock is down 80% from a month ago which is an insane discount and there are signs everywhere that this is about to moon. Also significant positive price moves are usually an indicator of someone somewhere knowing something, combine this with their current job openings, I think the writing is on the wall, don't be dumb, be rich!

View attachment 205663
Im freaking way overspent, lol..........lets go AMC, pay me now!!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im freaking way overspent, lol..........lets go AMC, pay me now!!!!
I understand, ive been on a hot roll the last 45 days.

AMC has cooled off a ton, I think I'm gonna just hold on that.

Did good on BB and really good on CLOV.

With CCXI, I'm gonna definitely hold for the build up to 7/6 for the new approval . Pretty sure that's what ran it up to 70+ last time and hoping for the same this time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fda stocks are fun stock .. I’m currently in 2

ITRM ANS SENS

GQdaLEGEND