GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What does this mean? Brain isn't working this morning...lol
basically what @ValiantThor08 had posted .. that the hedgies/suites are using clov to fly up and will continue to cash out and hoping the reason behind it is because AMC will take off sometimes :)

basically same hedge that has calls/play in CLOV has puts in AMC

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
basically what @ValiantThor08 had posted .. that the hedgies/suites are using clov to fly up and will continue to cash out and hoping the reason behind it is because AMC will take off sometimes :)

basically same hedge that has calls/play in CLOV has puts in AMC
Oh, gotcha. Let's go!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
So imagine the hegies shorting AMC leak guidance to also squeeze CLOV. But they own CLOV too.... so the more CLOV pumps the more money they make to cover shorts on AMC.

And seeing Chelsea Clinton on the board of CLOV, with its 4 employees, the whole thing looks like a scam money laundering operation (and stock pump dump hedge shield) under the guise of fake medical research....

F-'ers

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So imagine the hegies shorting AMC leak guidance to also squeeze CLOV. But they own CLOV too.... so the more CLOV pumps the more money they make to cover shorts on AMC.

And seeing Chelsea Clinton on the board of CLOV, with its 4 employees, the whole thing looks like a scam money laundering operation (and stock pump dump hedge shield) under the guise of fake medical research....

F-'ers

its so crazy to think that they have the power to do this .. hopefully theres a hollywood flick that exposes all this .how us normal pple always get cheated

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

F-'ers
Hey, they will reap what they sow.. They on borrowed time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
now wendy being pumped by cramer saying #1 buy according to wsb

i thought he had learned his lesson

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
our boy lou seems pretty confident that next week AMC will be in the 90-100's

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe it. Remember how long it too to get to 18. We were excited to see 18. Now we hold around 50.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

F-'ers
I bought CLOV way back in March (I bought on a dip and sold on a small rip,) it was a big pick by Deadnsyde (popular youtuber) as a early pick for a growing company. There was some investigation but unproven at the time and shorts had been trying to push that company to the floor.

If you know from the other thread you know I hate the Clinons, but Chesea being on the board doesnt equate to money laundering or fraud.

I checked the website and the company runs out of only 9 counties right now, I dont think you would need a massive team but 4 would be alarmingly low if that is true. I know the CEO has been stalled over an unproven investigation that I forgot the details of.
Here is a website of their top team which is more than 4 employees.

Not trying to start a shytfest here, lol I think its good we have different perspectives on this stock and its good that you point out bullshyt when you see it so its not about that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been through this for a very long time, once its should up, and thats if, it just happens very fast and I think thats when FOMO will really start kicking in.

It was just a tiny bit ago we were going crazy AMC hitting a measly $30 in Germany on Memorial Day, time flies so quick, the stock jumps much quicker than we realize.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now wendy being pumped by cramer saying #1 buy according to wsb

i thought he had learned his lesson
I saw that video clip of him yesterday teaching his 401k people about Reddit stock, that dude either far over the hill and doesnt get it or just a pure propagandist and Im very certain its the latter.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today is earnings for GME, if they have some big news that provides a catalyst pumping the price that may help AMC follow.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the other hand, Shytadel finding ways to pay for covering may be a good thing. After all its we determine the price, not their ability to pay to cover.

The deeper this gets into insurance which is capped at 4 trillion and then the government needing to bail out the system is only going to spell trouble.

I mean yes we want them to go bankrupt but whats more important is that we all get paid the full amount we sell. We dont want to be in a position where insurance is going to try to settle with us.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you know from the other thread you know I hate the Clinons, but Chesea being on the board doesnt equate to money laundering or fraud.
It also doesn't mean their isn't money laundering or fraud happening, and not yet busted/exposed. If anything, the unskilled inexperienced Chelsea Clinton's involvement means fraud and corruption are simply MORE LIKELY, not less.

Would you feel better if Hunter Biden was on their board?? C'mon Man! You are the king of wacky conspiracies... and you gotta know the Clinton's are as dirty as they come. Chelsea being on the board is ONLY for her connections to banking hedge funds and political cover (from SEC?) of course! Who are we kidding??

Citadel playing in the same pool REEKS of corruption. The only other dirty a-hole missing from this CLOV scam is Epstein.... and if he showed up there today I wouldn't even be surprised. LOL

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It also doesn't mean their isn't money laundering or fraud happening, and not yet busted/exposed. If anything, the unskilled inexperienced Chelsea Clinton's involvement means fraud and corruption are simply MORE LIKELY, not less.

Would you feel better if Hunter Biden was on their board?? C'mon Man! You are the king of wacky conspiracies... and you gotta know the Clinton's are as dirty as they come. Chelsea being on the board is ONLY for her connections to banking hedge funds and political cover (from SEC?) of course! Who are we kidding??

Citadel playing in the same pool REEKS of corruption. The only other dirty a-hole missing from this CLOV scam is Epstein.... and if he showed up there today I wouldn't even be surprised. LOL
Clov is connected to the Clinton Foundation via Chelsea, so they deep in it like the Clintons was deep in Haiti.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Hunter? C'mon Man!

I just want to see some type of quantitative data that leads us to be more certain of laundering and fraud rather than just assumptions on this one. Is there a red alarm? Yes, for sure.

Its important we try to figure out the facts here alot of misinformation does get put out on Reddit. Yes of course, Hitlery's daughter is very well connected to a corrupt criminal organization, but where is there evidence of money laundering? At least with the Stock market we have real legitimate data that shows massive illegal shorting scheme taking place by hedgfunds.

I actually never considered myself a conspiracy theorist, especially a "wacky" one. Just about everything I put out there usually has legitimate reasoning to it unless its something more opinion/gut oriented, but often people put it off until it becomes mainstream 10 years later and everybody forgets I put it out there first.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clov is connected to the Clinton Foundation via Chelsea, so they deep in it like the Clintons was deep in Haiti.
The connection to the Clinton Foundation is alarming for sure....Im not blowing off "money laundering" with CLOV, its just that this needs to be researched further and I encourage that.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The connection to the Clinton Foundation is alarming for sure....Im not blowing off "money laundering" with CLOV, its just that this needs to be researched further and I encourage that.
I get you bro. It's not conclusive, but every detective solves a case beginning with a "hunch".

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GME and Palantir are my only green stocks for the day. My HCMC is also green but that’s only up 0.00005!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GME and Palantir are my only green stocks for the day. My HCMC is also green but that’s only up 0.00005!
whats your avg on HCMC ?
it seems like it wont go anywhere even if judge favors for them .. they need to do a split

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your avg on HCMC ?
it seems like it wont go anywhere even if judge favors for them .. they need to do a split
I don’t have a lot, I spend $300 for 125,000 in total. Averaged all the way down to 0.0024, I was actually green a couple weeks ago for a day or 2.

I didn’t take advantage of the shareholder discount, I called when it was 0.0012 and they said it wasn’t a 25% discount of the days price but rather the average last 5 days prior to offering and I was like wtf? How do I know this stock skyrocket again by then????

I put in those few funds I was going to spend into my favorite penny stock AITX.

I probably will get more HCMC if AMC pans out and the price is low. It’s purely a lawsuit gamble, I think the company sucks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats your avg on HCMC ?
A split doesn’t change the value of our holdings though unless I am not understanding something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t have a lot, I spend $300 for 125,000 in total. Averaged all the way down to 0.0024, I was actually green a couple weeks ago for a day or 2.

I didn’t take advantage of the shareholder discount, I called when it was 0.0012 and they said it wasn’t a 25% discount of the days price but rather the average last 5 days prior to offering and I was like wtf? How do I know this stock skyrocket again by then????

I put in those few funds I was going to spend into my favorite penny stock AITX.

I probably will get more HCMC if AMC pans out and the price is low. It’s purely a lawsuit gamble, I think the company sucks.
same i put in around $500 in HCMC doesnt look good lol .. yeah i would love for AMC to pay us and would love a grand or 2 to spread btwn my penny stocks + safemoon + doge for future

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
same i put in around $500 in HCMC doesnt look good lol .. yeah i would love for AMC to pay us and would love a grand or 2 to spread btwn my penny stocks + safemoon + doge for future
I looked up their 3 grocery stores a while back on Yelp and they are mediocre as well. Can’t say they will be a Wholefoods competitor anytime soon.

Their e-cigg stores as well, looks like ghetto shops.

They did launch a online supplement store which looks ok, so so at most.

I mean if they win a lawsuit and had money maybe they can take the company to the next level but this would certainly be a very long hold and gamble which maybe I don’t mind since I didn’t invest much into it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I looked up their 3 grocery stores a while back on Yelp and they are mediocre as well. Can’t say they will be a Wholefoods competitor anytime soon.

Their e-cigg stores as well, looks like ghetto shops.

They did launch a online supplement store which looks ok, so so at most.

I mean if they win a lawsuit and had money maybe they can take the company to the next level but this would certainly be a very long hold and gamble which maybe I don’t mind since I didn’t invest much into it.
yup i go in with the same mindset .. i keep my OTC penny stocks seperate in etrade that i dont look at it much

have HCMC, GAXY and CLIS

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup i go in with the same mindset .. i keep my OTC penny stocks seperate in etrade that i dont look at it much

have HCMC, GAXY and CLIS
ETrade charges you $8 a transaction for those right? I never heard of the other 2 you have I’ll look it up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ETrade charges you $8 a transaction for those right? I never heard of the other 2 you have I’ll look it up.
i think 6.95 fee .. i think thats everywhere though .. or do u know a site that doesnt charge a fee for OTC stock ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think 6.95 fee .. i think thats everywhere though .. or do u know a site that doesnt charge a fee for OTC stock ?
Fidelity doesnt charge me unless its a few of international stocks which is $50 (not all, some and its like that on some if not most other brokerages too.) HCMC, AITX and others I have bought are all free.

For penny stocks I cant get on Fidelity I find them all on Tradestation, 100% free with a basic cash account as long as its 100,000 shares or less a transaction. Only thing that sucks about tradestation is that if you sell you have to wait for the sale to fully clear before a penny shows back on your account. Also Tradestation is more dated look that Fidelity, but it gets the job done.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any moment. Get ready for a dopamine surge. Then be mentally prepared for a dip after the dopamine surge. But the future dip we should be sitting and holding higher than we are now.Screenshot_20210609-142601.jpeg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fidelity doesnt charge me unless its a few of international stocks which is $50 (not all, some and its like that on some if not most other brokerages too.) HCMC, AITX and others I have bought are all free.

For penny stocks I cant get on Fidelity I find them all on Tradestation, 100% free with a basic cash account as long as its 100,000 shares or less a transaction. Only thing that sucks about tradestation is that if you sell you have to wait for the sale to fully clear before a penny shows back on your account. Also Tradestation is more dated look that Fidelity, but it gets the job done.
i will look into that .. i do have TDameritrade and they charge $4.95

does a refferal give you something ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i will look into that .. i do have TDameritrade and they charge $4.95

does a refferal give you something ?
I found I can do it on Fidelity but its not done by a code, its not discrete so I wouldnt ask for anyone's personal information on here.

I couldnt find anything on Tradestation US version, but did on their Global but I think they are a little separate.

Oh, one other thing I found on Fidelity is that on a few penny stocks they want you to purchase a minimum amount, also I think your cash needs to be fully settled from the bank before purchasing stocks under $1. Tradestation I remember my funds being available right away but when you sell your penny stock it must fully clear before you can use those funds.

Its always little things that makes good to have diversity of brokerages. Tradestation is way more friendly when it comes to most penny stocks but I do try to stick to Fidelity whenever I see what I need on there.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I found I can do it on Fidelity but its not done by a code, its not discrete so I wouldnt ask for anyone's personal information on here.

I couldnt find anything on Tradestation US version, but did on their Global but I think they are a little separate.

Oh, one other thing I found on Fidelity is that on a few penny stocks they want you to purchase a minimum amount, also I think your cash needs to be fully settled from the bank before purchasing stocks under $1. Tradestation I remember my funds being available right away but when you sell your penny stock it must fully clear before you can use those funds.

Its always little things that makes good to have diversity of brokerages. Tradestation is way more friendly when it comes to most penny stocks but I do try to stick to Fidelity whenever I see what I need on there.
sounds good , appreciate the info .. will do some DD

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good , appreciate the info .. will do some DD
Someone like me I like to just add penny stocks with time, especially if they dip hard. $5 each transaction adds up to alot of shares when it comes to something like HCMC. I do get all my HCMC on Fidelity on my margin account. You cant margin these types of low cost penny stocks, however they are purchased as margin and applied as your leverage. However Im not in margin anyways Im leveraged out of it, margin accounts has its own wonderful trading advantages but Im not into real margin leveraged trading. I have another cash Fidelity account as well all conveniently accessible with a single login.