ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like everything is coming back up again
Now, tell me something, a holder of almost every share on the market is like, hmmm, now is a good time to sell off, and everybody did that at the same time????

We are little termites in a forest, but together we can fuq shyt up, lets do this! Well just hodl, dont do anything yet, lol.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now, tell me something, a holder of almost every share on the market is like, hmmm, now is a good time to sell off, and everybody did that at the same time????

We are little termites in a forest, but together we can fuq shyt up, lets do this! Well just hodl, dont do anything yet, lol.
Let's do it!!!!

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just so you all know Im only posting ^^^ just to get a different perspective here, Review Dork certainly may not know something that Lou does.

In the end I stopped putting all my chips into AMC a while ago and this did not effect my AMC hodlings....I like buying different things.

This first move with Lou will certainly cement his legacy, thats for sure.

P

Patbateman

Awards
Truthfully, I handed over money to Schwab and let them do their thing. Never planned on swing trading stocks or day trading so my portfolio is high risk 85% stocks for a (relatively) short gain- 20 years. Want to retire young lol

That’s if the stock market doesn’t bottom out.
If the market bottoms out that’s your time to buy. “Remember, buy your straw hats in January.” - Warren Buffet

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just so you all know Im only posting ^^^ just to get a different perspective here, Review Dork certainly may not know something that Lou does.

In the end I stopped putting all my chips into AMC a while ago and this did not effect my AMC hodlings....I like buying different things.

This first move with Lou will certainly cement his legacy, thats for sure.
up to a certain point i do agree .. when GME reached its squeeze peak .. multiple articles came out and saying silver will squeeze along with other plays and pple started to take their money out

so i do believe its some truth that it can be looked as distraction

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've never watched any video of anyone on YouTube in reference to stocks.

I seen yall talking about it weeks ago and just dove on in.

Obviously I read sticktwits and jump around now, but have been making moves and making money.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As of now I’m not even worrying about it, jump or dump I bought it because Lou said it was going to squeeze and I put blind faith in him hahaha
Man them folks with AMC bashing "Lou"

I don't get caught up in any of that crap, talking shiit to each other blaming CLOV for the slow day at AMC. Im here to make money not friends..... thats my attitude on them boards and its working.

20210608_130532.jpg

Thoughts ^^^^^^?????

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I don't get caught up in any of that crap, talking shiit to each other blaming CLOV for the slow day at AMC. Im here to make money not friends..... thats my attitude on them boards and its working.

View attachment 205595

Thoughts ^^^^^^?????
Shitadel and all other hedgfunds own all kinds of stocks long and short, it doesn’t really mean anything in a vague way.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

View attachment 205595

Thoughts ^^^^^^?????
So free float for CLOV is 110.6 million

Shitadel owns 515 thousand to put it in perspective.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As of now I’m not even worrying about it, jump or dump I bought it because Lou said it was going to squeeze and I put blind faith in him hahaha
Dude, I just listened to my first Lou video. I made it halfway through and have no idea what he even said. Anyone can speak however they choose (exceptions such as around children of course), but if I can't understand you, consider a different vocabulary lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude, I just listened to my first Lou video. I made it halfway through and have no idea what he even said. Anyone can speak however they choose (exceptions such as around children of course), but if I can't understand you, consider a different vocabulary lol.
LOL I get what your saying,

I grew up around people like that, they story-tell and talk cryptically, it’s a culture thing. I can hear him clearly, it’s a gift of mine I guess

He is not everybodies cup of tea that is for sure. And personally I wouldn’t spend time with him in real life just because I like to stay quiet these days.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Clov - volume 577M+
Amc - 173M+

def has shifted there .. but amc still has the strongest apes community imo which wont dip below 47support level .. squeeze is still 99.99999999% to happen lol

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Clov - volume 577M+
Amc - 173M+

def has shifted there .. but amc still has the strongest apes community imo which wont dip below 47support level .. squeeze is still 99.99999999% to happen lol
What?! There's a 0.00000001% chance it won't???!?!?!?! I'm out!

J/K of course. That would fit better in the cryptoverse lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What?! There's a 0.00000001% chance it won't???!?!?!?! I'm out!

J/K of course. That would fit better in the cryptoverse lol
lol

i had to look at bit .. holy cow $32k

last time it dipped this much .. took 2 weeks to recover and AMC then started flying off the shelves .. unsure if hedgies are dumping it agian to make room to pay us maybe :)
#wishful-thinking

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh hello there SENS(Senseonics )

hurting in AMC for the day but picking up the slack w. Trch and SENS

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of difficulty speech patterns.... is this guy doing Vocal Fry, or what??
you better be nice, hes giving away one of his car when AMC hits 1k lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
on amc news feed it states to buy " clov, bb and now kodak " lol

they make it so obvious

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on amc news feed it states to buy " clov, bb and now kodak " lol

they make it so obvious
You want to look into Kodak and see if they have a pharmaceutical in the pipeline. Did you know they now do pharmaceuticals now? They have shot up to the ozone layer in the past, particularly when they first expanded their business model.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$55.04, Ill take it!!!! We are establishing a strong floor which is a good thing while we work on that squeeze.

Keep in mind June 18th has alot of $40 calls expiring, that day may be a big deal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You see they show up from under $2 to $60 in a flash back in august

View attachment 205598
yup quite familiar with what happened .. im in actually where kodak have his original factory ( Rochester, NY )

it shot up because someone with insider info bought alot of shares when it was around$2 and they were gonna be front runner for Covid vaccine and got a huge grant approval .. which was the main reason .. then its been under investigation for leaked info.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yup quite familiar with what happened .. im in actually where kodak have his original factory ( Rochester, NY )

it shot up because someone with insider info bought alot of shares when it was around$2 and they were gonna be front runner for Covid vaccine and got a huge grant approval .. which was the main reason .. then its been under investigation for leaked info.
Damn didn’t know about that, that’s some crazy shyt!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CLOV shows founded in 2014 and only has 4 employees? Seems shady....
We are always looking for self-motivated people with a passion for scientific and clinical research that can make an impact on significant unmet clinical needs.

We offer a fantastic opportunity to join a small team of like minded individuals to do great science, and build a company committed to making a difference for patients.

To inquire about opportunities not listed here:

[email protected]

lol they dont even have positions listed .. im about to send them my eng degree lol

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not financial advice but just a heads up if we succeed and hedgies have to liquidate to cover their shorts there can potentially be a market crash.

If this happens, we would humbly be the ones top and can scoop stuff up at heavy discounts.

I myself already have a watch-list and some other stocks in my portfolio that I would react on if the situation is present.

And a reminder again, do your math before you re-invest and risk losing that tax paying your going to owe beginning of next year.
I guess I'd like to discuss things outside AMC too.

My main holdings:
CSIQ - it's been killing me lately, but I do think there's a lot of room for long term growth...I just keep loading up a few shares here and there on dips.

CCIV - I bought in the beginning and cried when I didn't sell at $60 - but I have a chunk of shares all below $20. Enjoying the recent pop.

PLTR - got in at 19.90 on the dip- followed Daniel Pronk in diving into this one without much DD of my own

NIO - didn't get in as low as I should, but all my shares are now in the green

MTCR - jumped in around $3.4-3.7 and really think this one is going to take off. Yahoo finance has their 1yr estimate at like $18 - not sure how this is figured, but a friend told me to jump when this was down - saying they're poised to pop. I have not done any DD, but it's been climbing nicely.

MRVI - their office is just around the corner and I know a few people there, in talking with them, I really think their technologies are going to be big in the near future. It's had a nice little pop since I got in.

TTCF - meh, fake meat

SOFI - I do have big hopes for Sofi - I bought in on the SPAC and then picked up a few more when it dropped to like $16 recently

SLGBF - this is one of my favorite companies in my holdings, it's pretty far in the red for me...but, I have faith! Plastic alternatives will be big in the coming years.

GGTTF - boutique marijuana company out of Canada - they're completely debt free and growing steadily - got into these at .18 and see a long road of growth for them. They aim for quality over quantity and seem to be winning

On a drop, I'd likely throw more into the following:
CCIV - Lucid
NIO
MRVI
GGTTF

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I'd like to discuss things outside AMC too.

My main holdings:
CSIQ - it's been killing me lately, but I do think there's a lot of room for long term growth...I just keep loading up a few shares here and there on dips.

CCIV - I bought in the beginning and cried when I didn't sell at $60 - but I have a chunk of shares all below $20. Enjoying the recent pop.

PLTR - got in at 19.90 on the dip- followed Daniel Pronk in diving into this one without much DD of my own

NIO - didn't get in as low as I should, but all my shares are now in the green

MTCR - jumped in around $3.4-3.7 and really think this one is going to take off. Yahoo finance has their 1yr estimate at like $18 - not sure how this is figured, but a friend told me to jump when this was down - saying they're poised to pop. I have not done any DD, but it's been climbing nicely.

MRVI - their office is just around the corner and I know a few people there, in talking with them, I really think their technologies are going to be big in the near future. It's had a nice little pop since I got in.

TTCF - meh, fake meat

SOFI - I do have big hopes for Sofi - I bought in on the SPAC and then picked up a few more when it dropped to like $16 recently

SLGBF - this is one of my favorite companies in my holdings, it's pretty far in the red for me...but, I have faith! Plastic alternatives will be big in the coming years.

GGTTF - boutique marijuana company out of Canada - they're completely debt free and growing steadily - got into these at .18 and see a long road of growth for them. They aim for quality over quantity and seem to be winning

On a drop, I'd likely throw more into the following:
CCIV - Lucid
NIO
MRVI
GGTTF
Thanks for your input, Im going to look some of those up that I never heard of.

NIO makes some terrific cars, and their battery swap stations which already are going up all over China is a great concept, well its not a concept any longer, they are going up by the thousands. I think they are going to try to put those up in Europe, if they start that then thats a great direction for the company.

Ive have been deep in the hole with CCIV for a while now, I was so suprised I really wasnt that deep Im finally green as of the other day. Their merger is a little confusing though, something about the share count, I dunno.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Speaking of sofi - up over 12% today and nearly 7% in after hours

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Check out MP.
I keep reading how critical rare earth minerals are for modern tech. For example, each F35 jet uses 920 lbs of the stuff.

Like 80% comes from China. Some from Australia.

And little MP Materials is the ONLY active rare earth mine in the good old USA!!

Its a newish stock and took a big dip when the lockout ended and company holders sold some shares to become millionaires. But I have high hopes moving forward and mid-long term.