Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
y'all see what elon had posted ?
another criptic tweet perhaps .. dude just doesnt stop lol

confirmed it on his twitter ..its real .. why would be have the urge to post something about Hannah & miley all of a sudden ?

hope im right and he helps us get $$$

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gamma gamma gamma gamma..
I’m guessing next Monday could possibly be the big one depending how high we close Friday. As I’ve mentioned even a measly $40 is substantial. I think we can close higher than that by this point, more the better.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
YEAH! Sure, I agree, its all the way to pluto from here! HAHAhhahaha

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like that Lou guy the most!!
Trey lays out the numbers in good detail, but his fake laugh gimmick is pretty lame.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that Lou guy the most!!
Trey lays out the numbers in good detail, but his fake laugh gimmick is pretty lame.
Fake laugh gimmick? I always thought he was just insanely amped by nature but thats just me.

One thing Trey lacks is experience, but he will get there. Not just in stocks, but real life....I remember the look on his face when the Wolf of Wall street was spilling corruption in military/wars and that look in his face....he seemed open minded though just didnt appear ready for that, lol.

Trey needs Lou, he would be a good mentor imo.

Im still trying to figure out if that guy BAM is a quack or not, Im confused, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
According to Tyler Wilson who is a really good "options" guy Ive been following (and he is not an official ape) on youtube, tomorrow is a really big day. If we push over $60 tomorrow we may potentially see those contracts for next week starting to get covered on Wed which can potentially lead to a gamma squeeze. If not he is looking at next Wed if we close high enough of Friday.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fake laugh gimmick? I always thought he was just insanely amped by nature but thats just me.

One thing Trey lacks is experience, but he will get there. Not just in stocks, but real life....I remember the look on his face when the Wolf of Wall street was spilling corruption in military/wars and that look in his face....he seemed open minded though just didnt appear ready for that, lol.

Trey needs Lou, he would be a good mentor imo.

Im still trying to figure out if that guy BAM is a quack or not, Im confused, lol
I think I like BAM. I don't think he is a shill. I don't think Lou is a shill. And I think Trey laughing is genuine, and not an act because of his amped nature.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I like BAM. I don't think he is a shill. I don't think Lou is a shill. And I think Trey laughing is genuine, and not an act because of his amped nature.
Im open minding, Im still giving BAM a chance, there is alot of noise out there about him that may be influencing my thinking. There is alot more for Lou as well but its not bothering me at all.

Lou is going to have his own website with forum this week I believe, and its going to be completely free.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
No way that Trey laugh is real. No one guffaws like that alone in a hotel room. It's a put on... a gimmick at the start of each show. Just a little too much for me, is all.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No way that Trey laugh is real. No one guffaws like that alone in a hotel room. It's a put on... a gimmick at the start of each show. Just a little too much for me, is all.
Even if its a gimmick, its his trademark and everybody (well, I know 1 person who does not LOL) loves him for it.

Just skip the first 20 seconds of every video you should be g2g :)

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see it more as his personality. Some people are really like that off camera too lol. I know generally people on YouTube, especially younger guys will act a certain way on camera, and be different off camera.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im open minding, Im still giving BAM a chance, there is alot of noise out there about him that may be influencing my thinking. There is alot more for Lou as well but its not bothering me at all.

Lou is going to have his own website with forum this week I believe, and its going to be completely free.
There was some noise beginning to influence my opinion of him, but there were some things I caught him say in earlier uploads, and to me it revealed he has a good character.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

There was some noise beginning to influence my opinion of him, but there were some things I caught him say in earlier uploads, and to me it revealed he has a good character.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That shyt that happened while he was on with Trey was pretty mild blowing to be honest, Ill never forget that knowing some of the things he had already been saying before he ever made an appearance on there. Could be coincidence, thats possible but still.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That shyt that happened while he was on with Trey was pretty mild blowing to be honest, Ill never forget that knowing some of the things he had already been saying before he ever made an appearance on there. Could be coincidence, thats possible but still.
What happened while he was on with trey?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What happened while he was on with trey?
BAM has been saying there are hackers chasing him and that he hired Israeli security team to patch up his stuff.

While listening live their interview was starting to screw up so Trey put called him and put him on speaker phone and shorty after his screen blacked out and his computer completely fried to oblivion.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Decisions Decisions
Got 1k to play with today. Not sure if I want to load up on my CCXI or some 58$ AMC shares. Imo both are a good play and I have a fuzzy feeling AMC is about to blow in the next 5-10 days as is CCXI. 🤩
Give us an early morning AMC price boost ;)

AMC pre market looking good.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Torchlight blasted to Saturn! Anyone hold that? Ive held a couple (need 100 increments for merger bonus) hundred shares and been red as hell most of the time.

They have a special dividend coming up and everybody needs to be a holder before the 22nd I believe. Merger with Metamaterial soon.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Torchlight blasted to Saturn! Anyone hold that? Ive held a couple (need 100 increments for merger bonus) hundred shares and been red as hell most of the time.

They have a special dividend coming up and everybody needs to be a holder before the 22nd I believe. Merger with Metamaterial soon.
oh yeah i hold 500 Trch and 500 MMATF(otc)

TRCH is said to give dividends of $1-20 and MMATF 3 shares for every 1 share we hold
+98% gains ..love me some meta

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh yeah i hold 500 Trch and 500 MMATF(otc)

TRCH is said to give dividends of $1-20 and MMATF 3 shares for every 1 share we hold
+98% gains ..love me some meta
Cant believe they cracked $5. A you-tuber I respect knocked it down and even said "told you so" when it crashed after their last spike a few months ago. I held strong as I liquidated alot of my other stocks for AMC!!!! Always do your own DD! I still listen to him often.

Did they get rid of the hold 100 share requirement for the MMATFs?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cant believe they cracked $5. A you-tuber I respect knocked it down and even said "told you so" when it crashed after their last spike a few months ago. I held strong as I liquidated alot of my other stocks for AMC!!!! Always do your own DD! I still listen to him often.

Did they get rid of the hold 100 share requirement for the MMATFs?
whose this youtuber ?

when i did my DD i honestly feel this would be around 20+ after merger .. and who knows maybe something even like amazon future, co has great plans and solid $ on hand
plus i love their CEO is very out spoken on twitter

I am unsure on MMATFs min requirement, i would think they still exist until the 24th i hear is the next announcement

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whose this youtuber ?

when i did my DD i honestly feel this would be around 20+ after merger .. and who knows maybe something even like amazon future, co has great plans and solid $ on hand
plus i love their CEO is very out spoken on twitter

I am unsure on MMATFs min requirement, i would think they still exist until the 24th i hear is the next announcement
Tyler Wilson, he is a really smart dude and is into mostly options trading. He recently makes some 38k just options trading AMC. And he is not a "Ape."

He just got this one really wrong, but thats fine. Always do your own DD, exept my recent CLOV move with Lou which I look forward too :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i only follow apes
Ive been listening to Tyler's conservative take (he is way more bullysh recently for good reasons) as I think as long as they are genuine its good to get a different perspective in decision making. Of course, he had no effect on my decisoin to be AMC heavy.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody ever listen to Larry Jones and his Stock Up channel?

I ran into in for the first time last night after a while and he turned full AMC ape!!!! This is good, he has more subscribers than Trey.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remind you all, its good to screenshot and timestamp your positions/holdings and update it time to time when we break out into higher levels.