GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fact that it held up $49-50 .. shows the real apes/investors didnt take anything out

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm getting a little annoyed at the number of meme stocks - WWE, really? Starting to just seem all over the place and impossible to follow

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this when AMC asks shareholders about releasing more shares to sell?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is this when AMC asks shareholders about releasing more shares to sell?
They are going to ask for 25 million for next year, not a single share for this year.

I plan on voting yes.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm getting a little annoyed at the number of meme stocks - WWE, really? Starting to just seem all over the place and impossible to follow
The media and the hedge funds are just trying to distract people from AMC and GME

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also GameStop just released today that there are synthetic shares in their pool.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And cash app people did not vote yet. So I assume we are not counted yet in that?. But that number does reveal there are synthetic shares out there. At least it appears that way.
I didnt get anything from my brokerages for the vote yet, Im going to start digging into this by tomorrow.

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I didnt get anything either from my brokerages for the vote yet, Im going to start digging into this by tomorrow.
I did not either. What course of action do we take?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I did not either. What course of action do we take?
We are going to have plenty of time and its no big deal, maybe they issued them to the brokerages on the 2nd and they have time to distribute them.

I know Fidelity I get messages on my platform's inbox, a few others I got email's so just check every day make sure they dont fall in your spam.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's with the headlines counting mentions of stocks on the WallStreetBets forum? That would seem easily manipulated with robo posts trying to spike numbers, no?

They trying to spread out everyone. If one or two stocks are not focused, none get squeezed, and they can all be shorted effectively. The only reason AMC and GME has been succeeding is because of the laser focus of the community. Media manipulators trying to disperse that focus.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They trying to spread out everyone. If one or two stocks are not focused, none get squeezed, and they can all be shorted effectively. The only reason AMC and GME has been succeeding is because of the laser focus of the community. Media manipulators trying to disperse that focus.
^ this basically .. trying to divide the apes

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
also i saw cramer gave AMC a buy rating lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
fck my FCEL down -12% .. shoulda taken a loss of $200 yesterday and dumped it into more AMC .. now gonna ride it out and look to avg down

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I hold some CLF anyhow just for the smart play on iron ore raw materials. Also FCX for copper and LAC for Lithium mines. This funny business about wallstreetbets pumping for CLF is just a surprise added bonus. Just hit new 52wk high!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I hold some CLF anyhow just for the smart play on iron ore raw materials. Also FCX for copper and LAC for Lithium mines. This funny business about wallstreetbets pumping for CLF is just a surprise added bonus. Just hit new 52wk high!
those types are always nice to have .. thanks will look into those .. i like to diversify my investment portfolio as well

on the other hand MVIS flying after me & green machine dumps it lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Losing my a$$ in CLOV!!!
You went deep in it?

I bought 10 shares thinking at most I might lose 1/2 of it if shyt hits the fan. Its about a $7-8 stock rock bottom in my opinion and thats pushed down with shorts.

Im just holding, if you bought in for a little short squeeze your gambling to what may happen down the road, its too soon right now.

I only put in $180 just to have fun. I really did want to swing trade it when it hit over $25 but I bought it in my cash account and the purchase didnt settle yet, gggrrrrrrrr

I dont have a crazy feeling about it much of course, even after what I said it looks like crap, lol

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought 19 CLOV shares @ about $18.. I know what Lou says.. im holding.. And praying.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I bought 19 CLOV shares @ about $18.. I know what Lou says.. im holding.. And praying.
As I stated, I gambled blind faith on Lou on this one with little DD, haha

My cost was around $18,50 but hopefull it wont matter.

He hasnt mentioned $500-$800 since his initial announcement though, now he often mentions $50+. We will see, he is very entertaining and I watch almost all his videos.

And on another note, this dude is one big time hustler, everyone just be careful. I still will be posting his video's often but my primary people are Trey, Roensch Capital, and Kohrs.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As I stated, I gambled blind faith on Lou on this one with little DD, haha

My cost was around $18,50 but hopefull it wont matter.

He hasnt mentioned $500-$800 since his initial announcement though, now he often mentions $50+. We will see, he is very entertaining and I watch almost all his videos.

And on another note, this dude is one big time hustler, everyone just be careful. I still will be posting his video's often but my primary people are Trey, Roensch Capital, and Kohrs.
Is all this with regard to AMC or CLOV?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
those types are always nice to have .. thanks will look into those .. i like to diversify my investment portfolio as well

on the other hand MVIS flying after me & green machine dumps it lol
Lol
I'm still happy with my decision though, as I'd only be up $6 per share (so far). But, I'm up $34 per share with AMC even with the drop! Beautiful Mavis definitely has potential, but I'm all in on AMC now (with regard to stocks only, still in all my crypto).

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is all this with regard to AMC or CLOV?
Just CLOV, and also besides Lou I have been an investor in CLOV in the past I actually had expected the current levels in the past. Never expected a short squeeze play if that is so.

I have been in AMC way before Lou showed up on the public scene and that is more based on DD rather than "faith." The numbers although didnt show a guarantee, it looked promising.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is Trey saying about today's big dip? Apes still holding??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is Trey saying about today's big dip? Apes still holding??
I think he may be on live during lunch.

I personally dont care much, Im looking at being over $40 after June 18th. Thats my primary goal, not that I will complain if we close at 1k today :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most of the stock market is garbage today.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh so big LOL Review Dork did have a problem with his voice! I though he sounded strange lately.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh so big LOL Review Dork did have a problem with his voice! I though he sounded strange lately.

“I have adopted a very particular mindset, the lions never loose sleep over the opinions of sheep”

-Review Dork