ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yup def great point

wolf- jordan belfort came out and said that our votes really dont matter and it will be a "yes" and ofcourse dilluation will happen
He even lied and said AMC was way overvalued. AMC used to be between 20 and $40 when they were prospering.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He even lied and said AMC was way overvalued. AMC used to be between 20 and $40 when they were prospering.
YUP gme def is overvalued .. stevie wonder can see it .. but yea when he said that i was just puzzled

tesla -
PE Ratio (TTM)1,048.84
talk about overvalue but still rockets

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
depends where you are in.

Im in good ones im taking a L in currently but i wont settle for a loss..
APXT
FCEL
MVIS ( have traded 4x for profits and got in too high when it hit 16 )
Trch/meta
ACIC - this shyt suxs lol
Back to thinking this through again. Whether I stay in mvis and apop or not, even if the squeeze doesn't happen with amc, amc will likely double its current share price just because we know it's worth more than $10 per share. And if the squeeze does happen, even a mild one, the gains could be much greater than what mvis and apop will likely do this year. I guess I'm believing more in AMC potential then anything else right now (except crypto). I also kind of like the idea of sticking it to the hedge funds and us nobodies getting paid.

I'll likely hang on to the stocks another couple weeks giving them a chance to go up, but then likely sell and put back in AMC.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
gme recently changed their target value to $170ish so it's realistic to think it can stay 170

AMC paid off a huge debt when the stock originally soared to $16 so they have some wiggle room.

The fact that AMC isn't bankrupt after a year of pandemic is pretty cool. Don't think they got a bailout.

Not financial advice I just like the way the blue crayons taste

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ended up selling that apop for a loss so I could get more amc shares. Still hanging on to mvis for now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And some good info. AMC is now more shorted than GME. Squeeze potential is really good.
saw that on ortex .. i dont think it will happen this month .. but def setting up for it

SEC needs to do something about this shorting rule .. wonder when that DTC rule will play in effect .. youtubers hyped it up like crazy thinking it was in place but looks like still not and these hedge funds are just shorting the shyt out of it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
‘51% to go’: Reddit crowd rejoices at report that Melvin Capital rang up a 49% first-quarter loss

gotta love the power of when normal indiviuals stands up and takes down these big corporations who all wants to do is bankrupt companies so they can keep filling their pockets

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
‘51% to go’: Reddit crowd rejoices at report that Melvin Capital rang up a 49% first-quarter loss

gotta love the power of when normal indiviuals stands up and takes down these big corporations who all wants to do is bankrupt companies so they can keep filling their pockets
Something tells me the HFs are reinforcing their defenses against a big squeeze, getting key players in their pockets. They seem so confident as they keep shorting AMC, confident they can win this time, (means they doing something they didn't do with GME IMO). If you are a believer in Jesus, pray the wealth of the wicked gets moved into the hands of the righteous. I'm believing for a squeeze, a big squeeze, but this going to probably be a harder battle than GME.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Something tells me the HFs are reinforcing their defenses against a big squeeze, getting key players in their pockets. They seem so confident as they keep shorting AMC, confident they can win this time, (means they doing something they didn't do with GME IMO). If you are a believer in Jesus, pray the wealth of the wicked gets moved into the hands of the righteous. I'm believing for a squeeze, a big squeeze, but this going to probably be a harder battle than GME.
oh yes , i truly believe that too .. GME have def prepared them which suxs for us and i think wanda selling 3M shares on friday kinda hinted what you are reffering too .. all these HF have each other back, you would think they would like to take out the competition .. i believe when AMC jumped from $5 to $14 .. some other HF lended melvin capital millions

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh yes , i truly believe that too .. GME have def prepared them which suxs for us and i think wanda selling 3M shares on friday kinda hinted what you are reffering too .. all these HF have each other back, you would think they would like to take out the competition .. i believe when AMC jumped from $5 to $14 .. some other HF lended melvin capital millions
HF doing some shady stuff, able to keep AMC even below normal value. I pray it back fires big time.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
what a beautiful last couple days for tesla *knock on wood*

lets get to $800 tommorow and ill have funds to avg down my FCEL and APXT

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

apes hold no matter what the weather is :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like i cant sell tesla today .. was so excited .. damn coinbase, you are at fault

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC:
Latest Market Date2021-04-13
Short Volume9,667,552
Market Volume43,691,255
Short Volume Ratio22%

Those who follow trey trades .. interview w/ Adam Aron today

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Great interview with CEO of AMC. AMC to the moon baby.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trey rocks, i have been following him since day1 .. although his SENS play is really hurting me, but its a long play.

And how cool is a billionaire CEO to come and chat with a youtuber .. and he gave great info.

Another good dude i follow is Jeffrey Forbes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just on the AMC train for now. May diversify once the AMC short squeeze happens.
I have 900+ shares and probably will just stop it right there.

True story, before the last squeeze that shot up to $25 I had 1600 shares at under $3 and I sold it all after it passed $3 thinking it was going to dip, I had no idea about anything LMFAO!!!!!! Then I bought in at $15 only to lose money.

I have a comfortable average this time around, Im only selling when its a life changing amount.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roensch Capital is my favorite go to when it comes to AMC technical analysis. He is a must go to, always has an update after hours.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have 900+ shares and probably will just stop it right there.

True story, before the last squeeze that shot up to $25 I had 1600 shares at under $3 and I sold it all after it passed $3 thinking it was going to dip, I had no idea about anything LMFAO!!!!!! Then I bought in at $15 only to lose money.

I have a comfortable average this time around, Im only selling when its a life changing amount.
That's right! Life changing amount. I at least need my shares to be able to get me a house, all cash down.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
100% utilization on AMC .. cmon squeezeeeee

but slow and steady .. me likey too :)

check out MVIS :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right on, apes! Saw this, and since y'all know more than me, you probably know this, but I'll post anyway for any viewers to this thread that don't post:

Tl/dr: it states to use a limit sell, not a market sell.
But it doesn't explain to the app using apes how to do that... as it's not an option in the apps... 🤷‍♂️

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup always buy market order - Sell limit order

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
100% utilization on AMC .. cmon squeezeeeee

but slow and steady .. me likey too :)

check out MVIS :)
We need high volume for it to happen.

Last spike there was over a billion in volume, we are under 50 million yesterday I think.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But it doesn't explain to the app using apes how to do that... as it's not an option in the apps... 🤷‍♂️
I’m spread between 5 apps and they all have sell limits. Robinhood is a bit more hidden but it’s there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right. I don’t think Robinhood and the like even have that option.
After you click “sell” there is a “shares” option on the top right that pulls up the hidden menu they don’t like people using.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m spread between 5 apps and they all have sell limits. Robinhood is a bit more hidden but it’s there.
I have a pro handle my longs and my high dollar shorts but I like to **** around and gamble a little on the app.

I know O. Chem. not finance...

Help ape gamble better? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a pro handle my longs and my high dollar shorts but I like to **** around and gamble a little on the app.

I know O. Chem. not finance...

Help ape gamble better? 🤷‍♂️
Lol I’m a newbie as well, I do spend a lot of time every day trying to learn things. I’m in my mid 40s and planning my retirement.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fuq stock market was finally doing great for a day and a half and Groper Joe proposed a 43% capital gains tax on over 1 million and the stock market tanked. Was doing very green now mostly red!!!!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We need high volume for it to happen.

Last spike there was over a billion in volume, we are under 50 million yesterday I think.
hmhh that is gonna be very tough .. i dont see it happening with market being saturated with new coins/crypto

usually even penny stocks now a days brake over 100mil
sndl - 174mil
ctrm - 98mil

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmhh that is gonna be very tough .. i dont see it happening with market being saturated with new coins/crypto

usually even penny stocks now a days brake over 100mil
sndl - 174mil
ctrm - 98mil
'
AMC had been low because most people are hodl'ing.

I think once it spikes, and that is a if it spikes then gets news coverage people will fomo like crazy, but the shorts forcing to cover their positions will drive a huge amount of volume.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
'
AMC had been low because most people are hodl'ing.

I think once it spikes, and that is a if it spikes then gets news coverage people will fomo like crazy, but the shorts forcing to cover their positions will drive a huge amount of volume.
agree .. great point

i just dont understand how hedges are doing this infront of SEC eyes and they cant do anything

hopefully out of all this new rules are passed .. i know some changes have been passed just needs to be implemented.

Utilization - 100%
Shares on Loan - 152M %
Free Float - 36%