ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
agree .. great point

i just dont understand how hedges are doing this infront of SEC eyes and they cant do anything

hopefully out of all this new rules are passed .. i know some changes have been passed just needs to be implemented.

Utilization - 100%
Shares on Loan - 152M %
Free Float - 36%
Because our government body is okay with broken rules when there is some form of benefit for themselves. God forbid you cross them though.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right on! Are you in MVIS too? That jumped today pretty good...back to where I got in LOL
I love MVIS but sold it off in the red and bought more NIO with it. Afterwards MVIS dipped alot harder then I was smacking myself when deal with Microsoft then it tanked again, now up again, LOL!!!!

NIO is treating me very well, Im lucky I didnt buy it when it was in the 50s and 60s, Im averaged at about 36. Its over 40 now. NIO is my biggest stock holding, more than all my crypto combined.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup amc held up great .. hopefully alot of call options expired for $10

i got out of MVIS today .. will get back in on pullback or sell off again

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I love MVIS but sold it off in the red and bought more NIO with it. Afterwards MVIS dipped alot harder then I was smacking myself when deal with Microsoft then it tanked again, now up again, LOL!!!!

NIO is treating me very well, Im lucky I didnt buy it when it was in the 50s and 60s, Im averaged at about 36. Its over 40 now. NIO is my biggest stock holding, more than all my crypto combined.
yup amc held up great .. hopefully alot of call options expired for $10

i got out of MVIS today .. will get back in on pullback or sell off again
Just curious, what's your spread between stonks and crypto? Right now, when looking at the balance of each, I'm 90% crypto and 10% stonks. Granted, that swings wildly because of safemoon, but still, I'm much more heavily in crypto. What about y'all?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, what's your spread between stonks and crypto? Right now, when looking at the balance of each, I'm 90% crypto and 10% stonks. Granted, that swings wildly because of safemoon, but still, I'm much more heavily in crypto. What about y'all?
Im probably 80 stocks 20 crypto. I refuse to go all in on crypto after what happened 2017 but Im ok with having more with time.

I didnt get into stocks until this year really, I did have a small amount on robinhood that I started in 2019 I think but it wasnt until the GME/AMC event that I took it seriously, after that passed I added a part of my savings account into stocks and I love it more than playing video games.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On another note I have about 20% of my stock portfolio all in on AMC right now. Average about $10 I think. I really cant lose I feel fortunate to be part of a game that is really low risk for me.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
On another note I have about 20% of my stock portfolio all in on AMC right now. Average about $10 I think. I really cant lose I feel fortunate to be part of a game that is really low risk for me.
Gotcha. Yeah, I'm loving this as much as video games too, but I do love Modern Warfare!

This dip has me re-evaluate what I'm doing, and I might put more into stonks as opposed to crypto going forward, but I don't know. I just heard cheeky crypto talk about Moonbeam which hasn't been released yet, so maybe I will be getting in one more "moonshot", but at least this one has a strong purpose!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gotcha. Yeah, I'm loving this as much as video games too, but I do love Modern Warfare!

This dip has me re-evaluate what I'm doing, and I might put more into stonks as opposed to crypto going forward, but I don't know. I just heard cheeky crypto talk about Moonbeam which hasn't been released yet, so maybe I will be getting in one more "moonshot", but at least this one has a strong purpose!
I first got into stocks hardcore just a couple weeks before the major market correction. I thought I could be an expert swing trader and I had alot more in penny stocks but since Ive sold off alot and re-consolidated into my most major conviction stocks more mostly long term several years out. Im mostly into high growth volatile stocks and Ive been more desensitized to massive drops here and there because I am looking 2 years ahead on these.

My penny stocks that crashed Ive been lower cost averaging. I had AITX at 19 cents and bought my average down to 9 cents not long ago as it dipped to 5 cents and now for the first time since I got in it closed green today at 10 cents! AITX is a high conviction stock for me which Im looking 5-10 years down the road.

I also have a small amount of solar penny stocks and some Chargepoint charging station stock, Im just looking into the economy we are moving in to.

Voyager Digital is a crypto stock I think Im bullish on long term.

Keep in mind Im a newbie and still learning the craft so take me for a dumb idiot, I havent even really made money yet, LOL!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im slowly trying to learn the craft of Options trading to make money while I have alot of long term holds.

With my past failures Ive matured more and Im going to take my time with this one and learn it well, you can lose alot of money but this is something I hope to get into at some point.

Webull has paper trading if you peeps didnt know.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just in, the best technical analysis on AMC on the internetz.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I actually replaced the link shortly after posting it as I was trying to reset the clock on the video. Try refreshing the entire page. I think that will work for you. Let me know.
It worked, thanks!

Reactions: ax1
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im slowly trying to learn the craft of Options trading to make money while I have alot of long term holds.

With my past failures Ive matured more and Im going to take my time with this one and learn it well, you can lose alot of money but this is something I hope to get into at some point.

Webull has paper trading if you peeps didnt know.
Starting Monday, I wanted to learn options, futures, etc and how to do my own technical analysis. What resources are you using to learn this?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting Monday, I wanted to learn options, futures, etc and how to do my own technical analysis. What resources are you using to learn this?
Im not there yet to make a good suggestion, just hearing about it alot listening to various podcasts. I really love Roensch Capital on youtube and his AMC breakdowns. Once I dig in Id be stereotypical and look for an older dude who look more experienced and perhaps a nice British accent would me good too, lol...well kidding about that. I would look for basics courses.

Roensch Capital is just getting started I think Ill be going through some of his courses when I have time like this one he just posted about options, but I still would look for a very basics beginner course or something.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m prolly 95 - 5% favoring stocks

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trey trades on YouTube is great .. he learned it from someone ( tech analysis reading charts )

I’ll find out on mon , had it bookmarked at work but very informative and easy to understand

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Trey trades on YouTube is great .. he learned it from someone ( tech analysis reading charts )

I’ll find out on mon , had it bookmarked at work but very informative and easy to understand
Yeah, I'm listening to his analysis. He had a really good interview with (I think) Meet Kevin where he explained who he learned it all from and how he identified good grades. I have the video saved for later to listen again.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Which stocks are you in again?
too many .. 15 so far ..

APXT - waiting on a merger
DNN calls expiring OCT
AMC - in it for history being written lol
FCEL - got caught holding a bag .. would get out at $16
SEEL call expiring AUG
GME - only 1 share
INUV - holding a bag wanted .. down .70share
TRCH - Merger waiting with meta material
ACIC -horrible stock .. prolly wont do much in 2-3 years when we flying taxis
SENS - very bullish on this ( holding for years and years )
TSLA - never worried
ITRM - fda approval play but keeps getting delayed due to pandemic
NOK - long play
TTCF - bag holding cant wait to get out $25 break even
GNOG -bag holding here .. $20 break even

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
damn look at that beautiful MVIS go +$4/share 24% atm

wonder when the sell off will happen

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah. Tempting to sell and buy back in when it drops, but I'll just hodl.
whats your avg ?
I was in at 7 out at 17

i still believe microsoft or tesla will buy them out in near future ..so wanna jump back in .. maybe if it pulls down to $20

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
whats your avg ?
I was in at 7 out at 17

i still believe microsoft or tesla will buy them out in near future ..so wanna jump back in .. maybe if it pulls down to $20
I bought in at 17.07, right at that last peak a couple weeks ago. I have an uncanny ability to buy within 1% of peaks. It's simply amazing. lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bought in at 17.07, right at that last peak a couple weeks ago. I have an uncanny ability to buy within 1% of peaks. It's simply amazing. lol
haha i think its one of the most underrated stock and has the best to offer imo ..so no entry is really bad .. just tests your patience i guess lol .. im the same way lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
nothing in red
*knock on wood *

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
jeesh tesla looks bad .. just checked the 1 min chart .. holy cow that drop

no matter what im not selling till $790-800 .. looks like its not happening today lol

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
jeesh tesla looks bad .. just checked the 1 min chart .. holy cow that drop

no matter what im not selling till $790-800 .. looks like its not happening today lol
Elon's probably gonna have to stop blowing **** up for a little while.

#fundamentals

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Elon's probably gonna have to stop blowing **** up for a little while.

#fundamentals
lol

he needs to stop tweeting about doge coins and tweet about tesla or 2 lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
amc $12 ..lets goooo
gme +$11

MVIS cooling down finally

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting how the DTCC ran a stress test on the system and everything was green.

Now all the sudden most (lets go AMC!) of my stocks are red.

There is supposed to be another stress test on Friday. Hmmmm....do I see more green?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just remember, when the squeeze happens, sell on the way down, not on the way up. Also, 20 to 30 dollars is not a squeeze, expect and hope for real big numbers. People on reddit say 100k, and that's a nice number, but I think it could get to a 1k, but I'd be happy if it goes up. Plan on selling on the way down though, not up.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just remember, when the squeeze happens, sell on the way down, not on the way up. Also, 20 to 30 dollars is not a squeeze, expect and hope for real big numbers. People on reddit say 100k, and that's a nice number, but I think it could get to a 1k, but I'd be happy if it goes up. Plan on selling on the way down though, not up.
id sell some at 100 and take out initial and X10 gains .. and let the rest ride to what ever we get too

all that talk still seems like a dream lol

i only own 200shares but 1k-200k would be nice down payment for a house mortage

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is what I'll be doing! Let's go!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
id sell some at 100 and take out initial and X10 gains .. and let the rest ride to what ever we get too

all that talk still seems like a dream lol

i only own 200shares but 1k-200k would be nice down payment for a house mortage
I only have about that many too. I'm hoping mvis is bought out first so I can put all that into amc before the squeeze. In a perfect world...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it hits 100k the Hedgies will be long and broke and the DTCC has to cover them until they go broke and the Communist in Washington have to cover it.

I think if it gets to that then your waiting on insurance to cover you, and you depend on them and their bureaucracy to give you a full amount.

On another note, if it hits just $1000, so much Capital Gains tax can be collected out of this that we can potentially wipe out or at least significantly reduce the Federal deficit. I wonder what they are really thinking behind closed doors?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah that new biden tax rule .. good luck cashing out

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND