GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol
I'm back in the hole with mvis. Trey's Trades called that action last week a squeeze. Hopefully there's another or that buyout. I'll take the profits and put in amc.

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol
I'm back in the hole with mvis. Trey's Trades called they action last week a squeeze. Hopefully there's another or that buyout. I'll take the profits and put in amc.
trey has been wrong so far in every play lol

but market crash is real

s&p futures down -25
down futures - 159
nasdaq -114

🤮🤒

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
trey has been wrong so far in every play lol

but market crash is real

s&p futures down -25
down futures - 159
nasdaq -114

🤮🤒
What do you mean? You don't think that was a squeeze when it hit $30?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What do you mean? You don't think that was a squeeze when it hit $30?
i think it was more of a wallstreet bets movement and jim cramer giving a good long term buying rating

we had good news after good news .. i believe microdisplay sector was noted to grow by 20% 2026

i do still believe it is one of the best tech out there, they need some help from hopefully microsoft or apple bc their sales numbers suxs

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Does anyone listen to Rayner Teo? It's who Trey's Trades cites who he learned from.
i think ive seen like 2 videos of him .. yeah his tech analysis, chart reading is top notch

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i think ive seen like 2 videos of him .. yeah his tech analysis, chart reading is top notch
I've just watched 2 the past couple days, both beginner courseson stock trading strategies. I'll be watching at least one every day. I really like how he explains things.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've just watched 2 the past couple days, both beginner courseson stock trading strategies. I'll be watching at least one every day. I really like how he explains things.
how about that beautiful MVIS :)
someone picked up 100K shares , they need to do a PR and this will again explode to $24-28 range

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

what does this tweet mean ? and if anyone finds a video please post it

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
coming from trey on AMC:

"3,000,000 + investors, about 400M shares available to retail investors? hmmmmm.....If everybody held only 100 shares (and I believe the average is higher than that by the way) you're looking at pure validation of synthetic shares circulating the market. I call hedgie ****."

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
coming from trey on AMC:

"3,000,000 + investors, about 400M shares available to retail investors? hmmmmm.....If everybody held only 100 shares (and I believe the average is higher than that by the way) you're looking at pure validation of synthetic shares circulating the market. I call hedgie ****."
That's true. Bring on the AMC squeeze!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In that link you can post (record) how many shares you have.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
that $9 support looked pretty good .. cmon lets see a reversal .. screw these fake orders

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that $9 support looked pretty good .. cmon lets see a reversal .. screw these fake orders
Im sure you ran into this, but Adam Aaron confirmed that there are over 3 million individual shareholders on top of the institutional. Ive average holder had 150 shares thats 450 million shares out of 450 million total. This is crazy!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im sure you ran into this, but Adam Aaron confirmed that there are over 3 million individual shareholders on top of the institutional. Ive average holder had 150 shares thats 450 million shares out of 450 million total. This is crazy!
Yup saw that .. freakin insane whats being done in front of our eyes :(

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright fellas, been snooping around in here and doing some small research. Just bought 50 shares of AMC this morning. Wish me luck 🙏
Good luck!!!

At the price point you purchased in, I really dont think your risking a whole lot, this stock is actually worth something anyways.

Welcome fellow Ape!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup alot of users wish they had that avg price lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CCIV was pissing me off so I finally got rid of it and picked up another 75 shares of AMC. I still have more CCIV in my ultra long account but this needed to be done.

Im starting to smell blood.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CCIV was pissing me off so I finally got rid of it and picked up another 75 shares of AMC. I still have more CCIV in my ultra long account but this needed to be done.

Im starting to smell blood.
yeah growth stocks arent going anywhere

i got out of cciv at 35 .. think it ran up to like 58 that same day lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I’m lucky I bought in around $25 it’s like a crappy $19 now but I feel ya...hope you kill it with AMC!

I’m huge on NIO long term...assuming there is no war with China.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

A lot of people bough CCIV up around $50 and NIO around $60 so don’t feel too bad.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC sold off about 17 million of their 43 million shares that they have been holding since 2013 slowly over the past 6 days which probably explains some of the drop in price. Today was earnings call, they are well funding into 2022...they have more liquidity than they ever had in their over 100 year history!!!!!

The timing is no coincidence, I smell blood!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AMC sold off about 17 million of their 43 million shares that they have been holding since 2013 slowly over the past 6 days which probably explains some of the drop in price. Today was earnings call, they are well funding into 2022...they have more liquidity than they ever had in their over 100 year history!!!!!

The timing is no coincidence, I smell blood!
The hedgefunds are in a world of hurt.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
adam aron tweeted this :

"Many AMC investors are keen on helping to save the endangered gorillas of Central Africa. The interests and passions of our Shareholders are important to AMC and to me. So, AMC Cares and I personally are giving $50,000 each to the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund. $100,000 in total. "

gotta love it .. he considers himself an ape :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GreenMachineX heard anything on MVIS being listed on russell index ?

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
VET is def a good one... seems to have a ton of potential and stability for the long haul...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VET is def a good one... seems to have a ton of potential and stability for the long haul...
those in VET .. whats your avg price ?

right now at .24 .. im always looking for long crypto hold