Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My goal to have a first home now was never contingent on the squeeze. I'm just saying the squeeze would be real nice though.
Of of course, lol I actually re-read my post I didnt mean it that way on you, I know your a smart dude.

Ive had other things on my mind and when you posted that before I just felt like venting some of my thoughts.

Just trying to clear that up :)

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
I trade full-time and all I can say is, don't listen to these cult-like people saying GME and AMC will go to 1m & 10m.
Just how much they fight within their own community shows me that price won't be reachable because it'll have to be a collective effort.
Let alone the effect that would have on our real estate & inflation. Current salaries will never be able to match the inflation levels.

I know there are lots of hard working people out there that deserve more wealth, but imagine heaps of college kids and drug dealers with 5m+
A townhouse will sell for millions. No thanks.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I trade full-time and all I can say is, don't listen to these cult-like people saying GME and AMC will go to 1m & 10m.
Just how much they fight within their own community shows me that price won't be reachable because it'll have to be a collective effort.
Let alone the effect that would have on our real estate & inflation. Current salaries will never be able to match the inflation levels.

I know there are lots of hard working people out there that deserve more wealth, but imagine heaps of college kids and drug dealers with 5m+
A townhouse will sell for millions. No thanks.
Alot of numbers are ridiculous but its certainly possible and realistic this may shoot up into the hundreds if everything goes in our favor. Its not like this hasnt already happened a couple times already with GME so far this year and holding steady at $160 which is a ridiculous valuation.

Im not down with the its shooting to 100k people, its really crazy. I think the government would stop in and do something before it became that extreme. After all, the government would have to bail out the stock market after the DTCC gets wiped clean.

Last edited:
m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
Alot of numbers are ridiculous but its certainly possible and realistic this may shoot up into the hundreds if everything goes in our favor. Its not like this hasnt already happened a couple times already with GME so far this year and holding steady at $160 which is a ridiculous valuation.

Im not down with the its shooting to 100k people, its really crazy. I think the government would stop in and do something before it became that extreme. After all, the government would have to bail out the stock market after the DTCC gets wiped clean.
For sure. Statistically, hedge funds need to match whatever the shares are priced at, but things have never been that cookie cutter in the market. You seem to be aware as well, but another market rule or the government will suppress the short squeeze if it does show potential to fly to astronomical figures.

I'm in my mid 20's, but it's just wacky how many young people are hoping to retire now and enjoy the lavish life for holding a few shares of meme stocks. Would've preferred to see more people realistically planning out their future with this nice financial momentum they could be gaining from the squeeze.

I'd be more than happy to see GME @10K and AMC @1K. Those seem way more realistic given that the VW squeeze went to 1000 with Porsche owning more than 70% of the shares. Unlike Porsche, we're all on our own once the squeeze happens, so we'll most likely see the price drop a lot quicker than everyone is expecting.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For sure. Statistically, hedge funds need to match whatever the shares are priced at, but things have never been that cookie cutter in the market. You seem to be aware as well, but another market rule or the government will suppress the short squeeze if it does show potential to fly to astronomical figures.

I'm in my mid 20's, but it's just wacky how many young people are hoping to retire now and enjoy the lavish life for holding a few shares of meme stocks. Would've preferred to see more people realistically planning out their future with this nice financial momentum they could be gaining from the squeeze.

I'd be more than happy to see GME @10K and AMC @1K. Those seem way more realistic given that the VW squeeze went to 1000 with Porsche owning more than 70% of the shares. Unlike Porsche, we're all on our own once the squeeze happens, so we'll most likely see the price drop a lot quicker than everyone is expecting.
Most people that win the lottery go broke within a few years....hope people handle their money well, unfortunately that wont be the case.

If AMC hit 1000k that would be more than I could ask for. Im uncertain I can hold my stocks if all if it went that high. Im leaving at least 1 in each account I have (different exchanges) just in case something crazy did happen.

Everybody needs to make their own decision, I just know Ill be happy if it hits $500 I can live with that even if it went much higher.

And thats my plan for the moment, I may have other ideas an hour from now, this is really an emotional rollercoaster ride for months but I do also plan on nothing significant happening at all.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
Most people that win the lottery go broke within a few years....hope people handle their money well, unfortunately that wont be the case.

If AMC hit 1000k that would be more than I could ask for. Im uncertain I can hold my stocks if all if it went that high. Im leaving at least 1 in each account I have (different exchanges) just in case something crazy did happen.

Everybody needs to make their own decision, I just know Ill be happy if it hits $500 I can live with that even if it went much higher.

And thats my plan for the moment, I may have other ideas an hour from now, this is really an emotional rollercoaster ride for months but I do also plan on nothing significant happening at all.
Yup. It has been an emotional roller coaster, especially if you follow all the research and do your due diligence.
I'm selling on the way down (lower lows) in 2 increments, so that I don't miss out on another potential run.

Hoping for everyone here to make some good money 💸

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
AMC opened on fire and quickly jumped past $14!
hit that same wall around 14.30ish though. Gotta break through that one and then theres a pretty good gap up to about 16.50

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Broke $15!!!!!!!!

Still a fraction of what I’m looking for but these post and premarket pumps, we have seen them before not long ago.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Is The Most Bullish It's Ever Been - Squeeze Signaled

(Most Bullish ever since its IPO in 2013!)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC Stock - This is the best AMC EVER looked and here's why

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
$15.48 and running up! 1 more hour to go!

IMG_0445.JPG

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8PM Closed $15.50

Lets see how the news spreads tonight and how FOMO builds up.....if this catches on we will get what we need, more new buyers.

AMC holders, make sure you get a good nights sleep tonight, this has been a really long emotional roller-coaster ride.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
buy your synthetic shares :)

( not a financial advise )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
haha shitadel bought AMC calls ... ohh its coming i can feel it :)

p.s >when it happens dont get scared when the price falls because hedgies will sell those calls and drive the price down .. apes hold always :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
picked up a $14 strike ending this week

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I woke up a little early this morning, had a nightmare that AMC hit over $500 and a couple of my exchanges were "timing out" as I was trying to sell off, LOL!!!!! Im not kidding!
Yes, you are being warned to sell higher than 500, and to not settle for 500 :D

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup 1k Minimum club lol

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SSR gotta be triggered for amc im thinking

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SSR gotta be triggered for amc im thinking
The short sale rule (SSR) is triggered when a stock goes down more than 10% from its prior close. SSR remains on a stock for the rest of the trading day when it's triggered and remains on for the following trading day as well! ... Strong, uptrending, low-float stocks + SSR can be the recipe for a big squeeze.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
It's a predictable play from the hedge funds.
1. Grow more uncertainty with a large drop while lots of people are anticipating the squeeze soon.
2. Buy calls and sell during the squeeze to increase fear, causing people to sell early.

Whether if it'll work or not isn't up to us unfortunately.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's a predictable play from the hedge funds.
1. Grow more uncertainty with a large drop while lots of people are anticipating the squeeze soon.
2. Buy calls and sell during the squeeze to increase fear, causing people to sell early.

Whether if it'll work or not isn't up to us unfortunately.
Citadel also has calls in AMC too lol

but yea that is the best way to make $ . i have a $14 expiring this fri .. hopefully picks up and we end with $17+

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm thinking there will be a fake squeeze before the ultimate squeeze. The stock may get to 50, and tempt many to sell, which would destroy the real squeeze. If it hit 50, or 100, and the stock was held, the hedgefunds may sell their shares to drop the price. If everyone holds through the manipulation, it will pay off, and we could see it sky rocket.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm thinking there will be a fake squeeze before the ultimate squeeze. The stock may get to 50, and tempt many to sell, which would destroy the real squeeze. If it hit 50, or 100, and the stock was held, the hedgefunds may sell their shares to drop the price. If everyone holds through the manipulation, it will pay off, and we could see it sky rocket.
Yup that is exactly why the big funds have those shares ..to scare people .. hopefully youtubers/reddit will do a good job letting pple know not to sell ( my opinion )

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup that is exactly why the big funds have those shares ..to scare people .. hopefully youtubers/reddit will do a good job letting pple know not to sell ( my opinion )
Trey is saying it already triggered SSR, so whatever if thats true let it be as long as it helps.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trey is saying it already triggered SSR, so whatever if thats true let it be as long as it helps.
nice so SSR till the 21st .. hopefully we see a reversal

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Unfortunately I don't think any of today's dip has to do with the HF's... The whole market is down and crypto took an absolute nosedive into hell (-30% across ALL at one point was insane)... I wouldn't be surprised if the HF's actually see a major beenfit from this "natural" dip and use it to get out of a lot of their positions much lower than they would had they been forced to keep holding as things ticked up.

I'm hopeful that this flies, but I think days like today are really gonna stretch that timeline out and that bodes horribly for the severely limited attention span of the greater retail trader market (and will likely cause the bigger institutions to either get out or stay out as well which is frankly the bigger issue since they truly hold the power)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

stay strong fellas .. history will repeat itself.

yeah hedgies are gathering up the $ bc they will have to pay us :)

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh didnt wanted to dip below 12.12 .. love it .. we gonna turn green have a good feeling or viragra is kicking in

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ugh sometimes it feels like we are all just dreaming for AMC to reach 500-1k

damn these hedgies ..how long .. how longgggg

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
To me its like, damn SEC, how long how long.

I never knew in my life how much stocks were rigged. I actually never knew how they can bankrupt a company through the stockmarket, its really sick.
IMG_9150.JPG
It’s so sickening that the power they have

Yeah I figured bankruptcy have been going on since day1 of market .. truly sad that peoples life gets destroyed so rich can get richer

And while we do research and know we should be getting paid they still holding onto it .. how can retailers win ?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't be too discouraged guys. Shitadel's losing a ton of money as this goes on.
On the bright side, GME is up 4% today.
I’m tryna stay positive but but