ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who's Wanda?
That was the Chinese group that were majority shareholder of AMC until they sold a chunk off a couple months ago and lost that power.

They now sold off most of the rest of their shares.

I would say this is just another bottleneck out of the way and I’m guessing that’s why the price got stuck this week as they sold off on increments at a time.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adam Aaron revealed the 3.2 million retail share holders account for USA and Canada alone. There are many more retail share holders on top of that globally.

Apes own AMC!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ax1

So what do you think in your opinion will happen at the open Monday morning?

Another drop, or immediate raise?

I'm holding a few hundred shares, first time ever doing this but willing to buy more. Should I buy now at the 12$ rate or wait til Monday morning and see if we get an early dip?

Just curious in your thoughts

Thanks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ax1

So what do you think in your opinion will happen at the open Monday morning?

Another drop, or immediate raise?

I'm holding a few hundred shares, first time ever doing this but willing to buy more. Should I buy now at the 12$ rate or wait til Monday morning and see if we get an early dip?

Just curious in your thoughts

Thanks
We are in a good support level this past week, and better than previous weeks but I dunno....I just added 400 more shares last week in the high 12s and now I look like an idiot, dont I??? LOL

My honest opinion, nobody on the planet can say whats going to happen. I have a feeling we are in a strong position of power but dirty tricks behind the scenes can come into play or even honest ones. Plus............

There are major institutional holders still out there that have nothing to do with the short selling, at least on the official level such as Blackrock.

So lets say Blackrock decides to dump millions or shares. Or lets say that Blackrock finds the short interest very attractive and decides to load them out the Shytadel, if they havent already.

Last week, after we saw a big price hike the price crashed in pre-market. That was more than likely Wanda selling off billions of shares. Who would have known??????

So really I cant give an answer of what may happen Monday morning, I myself am considering adding another 70 shares and selling off my NIO if it stays in the low 12s after 90 minutes after opening. and buy on a small sell off rather than chasing green.

Ill add Im not even looking at the sell button unless it hit a minimum $100 and then I start thinking. Thats my plan, I take it from there and see whats going on. That not an expectation, its more of a hope. At $100 that would be a nice improvement on my life even after taxes, but Im hoping for a more life changing event....if it hit $400 or $500 somewhere around Gamestop levels, crap Id be dumb if I didnt sell most of my shares and hold a few just in case it did hit something stupid, which I dont think we will see 100k levels anyways, but what if?? Im holding at least 1 share in 5 different brokerages until the very end of the road.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We are in a good support level this past week, and better than previous weeks but I dunno....I just added 400 more shares last week in the high 12s and now I look like an idiot, dont I??? LOL

My honest opinion, nobody on the planet can say whats going to happen. I have a feeling we are in a strong position of power but dirty tricks behind the scenes can come into play or even honest ones. Plus............

There are major institutional holders still out there that have nothing to do with the short selling, at least on the official level such as Blackrock.

So lets say Blackrock decides to dump millions or shares. Or lets say that Blackrock finds the short interest very attractive and decides to load them out the Shytadel, if they havent already.

Last week, after we saw a big price hike the price crashed in pre-market. That was more than likely Wanda selling off billions of shares. Who would have known??????

So really I cant give an answer of what may happen Monday morning, I myself am considering adding another 70 shares and selling off my NIO if it stays in the low 12s after 90 minutes after opening. and buy on a small sell off rather than chasing green.

Ill add Im not even looking at the sell button unless it hit a minimum $100 and then I start thinking. Thats my plan, I take it from there and see whats going on. That not an expectation, its more of a hope. At $100 that would be a nice improvement on my life even after taxes, but Im hoping for a more life changing event....if it hit $400 or $500 somewhere around Gamestop levels, crap Id be dumb if I didnt sell most of my shares and hold a few just in case it did hit something stupid, which I dont think we will see 100k levels anyways, but what if?? Im holding at least 1 share in 5 different brokerages until the very end of the road.
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I just dived in 3 weeks ago and have been following strong.

Honestly, have no clue of the logistics but still understand what's going on. If that makes sense.

I've dabbled in other things like this before but never in stocks.

Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts, good to just hear different opinions.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your thoughts, I just dived in 3 weeks ago and have been following strong.

Honestly, have no clue of the logistics but still understand what's going on. If that makes sense.

I've dabbled in other things like this before but never in stocks.

Again, thanks for sharing your thoughts, good to just hear different opinions.
Whats nice about AMC is that it shouldnt be too big a risk....they are well funded into next year and there is no reason to believe the stock would crash down to Covid levels. Yes it could drop, but it also has been a natural $30 stock some 4-5 years ago.

Gamestop on the other hand has been around $150 and up to buy in, its not valued that high, no way not even close. There is far greater risk with that one than AMC.

What your going to see is if AMC spiked past $20 or more, or even past $100 lets say alot of people are going to FOMO in and alot of people are going to lose a crap ton of money.

So my honest opinion there isnt too much to lose if you can handle risking some loss for a potential big reward.

Keep in mind, this process can take months longer....or days longer, or never happen (I have to keep saying that lol).....it costs nothing to hold, it costs the hedgfund's interest to short a stock.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Whats nice about AMC is that it shouldnt be too big a risk....they are well funded into next year and there is no reason to believe the stock would crash down to Covid levels. Yes it could drop, but it also has been a natural $30 stock some 4-5 years ago.

Gamestop on the other hand has been around $150 and up to buy in, its not valued that high, no way not even close. There is far greater risk with that one than AMC.

What your going to see is if AMC spiked past $20 or more, or even past $100 lets say alot of people are going to FOMO in and alot of people are going to lose a crap ton of money.

So my honest opinion there isnt too much to lose if you can handle risking some loss for a potential big reward.

Keep in mind, this process can take months longer....or days longer, or never happen (I have to keep saying that lol).....it costs nothing to hold, it costs the hedgfund's interest to short a stock.
No biggie, been sitting on millions of foreign currency for almost 20 years!!!

Just waiting for that day, again thanks for breaking it down for a dummy Virgin APE!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No biggie, been sitting on millions of foreign currency for almost 20 years!!!

Just waiting for that day, again thanks for breaking it down for a dummy Virgin APE!!!
Zimbabwe currency? LOL

I bought Iraqi Dinar some 15 years ago, doubt its worth much more these days but I havent checked.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards

In my opinion, these are the biggest pros and cons for GME & AMC individually.

As for AMC, with the vaccinations rolling out; I think movie theatres are at less risk than in-person game stores. You can't mimic the movie theatre experience at home, nor the vibe. The CEO has been a lot more vocal and interactive with shareholders. Plus, the share prices are much more approachable than GME.

On the other hand, it's hard not to forget that GME caused AMC, KOSS, NOK, etc. It has a bigger community behind it. They're also remodeling their business platform into e-commerce unlike AMC. They paid off their debts and has more reputable board members. The biggest downside would be the current share price. It's more catalyst driven at these prices while AMC stock has potential for actual growth regardless of the squeeze.

I have more of a conviction in GME due to its changing business platform, board members and it being the original 'MOASS'.
But AMC is too good of a potential play at these prices and should not be taken for less.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As for AMC, with the vaccinations rolling out; I think movie theatres are at less risk than in-person game stores. You can't mimic the movie theatre experience at home, nor the vibe. The CEO has been a lot more vocal and interactive with shareholders. Plus, the share prices are much more approachable than GME.

On the other hand, it's hard not to forget that GME caused AMC, KOSS, NOK, etc. It has a bigger community behind it. They're also remodeling their business platform into e-commerce unlike AMC. They paid off their debts and has more reputable board members. The biggest downside would be the current share price. It's more catalyst driven at these prices while AMC stock has potential for actual growth regardless of the squeeze.

I have more of a conviction in GME due to its changing business platform, board members and it being the original 'MOASS'.
But AMC is too good of a potential play at these prices and should not be taken for less.
I cannot wait to get back in the theaters, I have just 5 1/2 more weeks to complete the vaccine (I did it for my wife) and we are activating our AMC A-list (3 movies a week plan, its great!) and hitting the IMAX screen asap!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If GME skyrockets first, I predict mass exodus to AMC.....if AMC skyrockets first, Ill see how much I can help the GME crowd.

This is assuming there isnt a vast collapse of the financial systems do to this. A some point, after 4 trillion in insurance (if I have that number correctly, I did not read that off an official source) then the government has to bailout the stock market. This is one of the reasons I dont buy the 100k AMC stock crowd, I just see the powers stepping in and taking action to stop it calling it a national security issue or something like that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC STOCK |THIS IS THE END GAME! MATH PROVES IT + 🔥BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Review Dork: This is the end game for AMC - If you needed conviction to HOLD , WELL HERE's PROOF we OWN EVERYTHING! The AMC squeeze is purely a supply and demand game, however thanks to the corruption of hedgefunds. AMC investors own AMC OUT RIGHT - this includes FLOAT and OUTSTANDING SHARES!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
AMC STOCK |THIS IS THE END GAME! MATH PROVES IT + BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Review Dork: This is the end game for AMC - If you needed conviction to HOLD , WELL HERE's PROOF we OWN EVERYTHING! The AMC squeeze is purely a supply and demand game, however thanks to the corruption of hedgefunds. AMC investors own AMC OUT RIGHT - this includes FLOAT and OUTSTANDING SHARES!

Yup, with Rich Greenfield, and Fox Business going after AMC and AA now, I hope he has some private security. Billionaires don't like their fortunes threatened.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC STOCK |THIS IS THE END GAME! MATH PROVES IT + 🔥BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

i saw this on drive to work .. ive seen couple of his DD.. very thorough and easy to understand .. my whole thing is ..

So wanda sold .. good yea it tells us those 30mil "fake shares are gone and retailers are holding real ones now"

but whats to say .. that another co wont come along and scoop up big chunk of fake shares to short it ? ( or is SEC really going to stop them from purchasing now that it has been quite clear that only synthetic shares are available .. even the ones we are buying daily ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw this on drive to work .. ive seen couple of his DD.. very thorough and easy to understand .. my whole thing is ..

So wanda sold .. good yea it tells us those 30mil "fake shares are gone and retailers are holding real ones now"

but whats to say .. that another co wont come along and scoop up big chunk of fake shares to short it ? ( or is SEC really going to stop them from purchasing now that it has been quite clear that only synthetic shares are available .. even the ones we are buying daily ?
Did Review Dork call those fake shares? As far as I understand it the synthetic stocks are created when hedgfunds borrow shares that dont exist as IOU's to artificially short the stock.

Wanda was a real legitimate share holder and even the majority owner of AMC not long ago. Now we the people are by far the majority owner of AMC.

SEC has slowly been passing policy to address fake shares, but I dunno lets see....its going to get to the point where its possible they cant keep up if they get margin called.

There still are real shares available whenever a retail investor (especially swing traders) of other hedgefunds flipping real shares around. Brokerages can loan out real retail holder's shares out (unless you manually turn off lending in your account) and other large investors can loan our their own shares (such as Blackrock) as high short interest gives them incentives to do so.

So...keep in mind, Im an idiot but I think this has to do with IOU's and loaning out shares that dont exist. I think thats how the synthetics are created in the first place unless there are other methods.

Then again us retail investers perhaps own more shares than exist so who has fake and real ones?????? Cant say Wanda actually owned a bucket of fake shares, lol but now I think about it maybe they were or maybe they werent. If we all sold at one time then what?

Hedgefunds also swap the same shares back and forth with eachother to artifically create the illusion of mass short selling. Then there are the Darkpools which is a backdoor method to pull this dirty trick off.

If anybody understands this better fix me up, lol

We are dealing with cheaters and a SEC I dont fully trust that is only taking action because of the national and global attention this is getting. Thats why I warn people there are no guarantees and I get mad when people like Trey talk about all these things they are going to do with money they havent earned yet.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanna make sure everyone here knows Im just the type of person who learns little generic stuff about alot of things and never master and focus on a few things, lol.

As far as stocks are concerned I am still new and still am far from being a success story :)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Even if AMC doesn't squeeze, I expect to triple my money in a year. I'm holding. "Oh no hedgies, please please don't turn my short position into a blue chip, what ever will I do?"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even if AMC doesn't squeeze, I expect to triple my money in a year. I'm holding. "Oh no hedgies, please please don't turn my short position into a blue chip, what ever will I do?"
They have to start coming out with alot of good movies to get there and get as popular with willing to go as it was during the 2016-2017 period. I do remember movie theaters slowly declining after that year. AMC was as high as $34 during that period.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AMC is off to a nice start! Picked up another 40 shares, thats the best I can do for today. Managed to get my one margin account fully out of margin in one shot as well selling off my short term NIO shares.

Really close to passing $13 right now!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They have to start coming out with alot of good movies to get there and get as popular with willing to go as it was during the 2016-2017 period. I do remember movie theaters slowly declining after that year. AMC was as high as $34 during that period.
I think it will beat 34 sometime in the next few years. Just my gut. Even if I only double my money in a year, that's not terrible.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it will beat 34 sometime in the next few years. Just my gut. Even if I only double my money in a year, that's not terrible.
i think otherwise .. if we dont get a squeeze this year or even in couple of months .. alot of retail investors will just cash out ( people are getting impatient and wonder how long will they keep listening to youtubers/redditors )

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They used to pay dividend as well, so maybe at some point when they are stable they can bring that back.
that usually forces the hedgies to stay out .. which is always great thing ..so yeah hoping they bring that back once stable

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i think otherwise .. if we dont get a squeeze this year or even in couple of months .. alot of retail investors will just cash out ( people are getting impatient and wonder how long will they keep listening to youtubers/redditors )
Oh, if there's no squeeze there will for sure be a big dip. I think in the long run it will definitely be a higher than market average, profit, for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still hoping for some moon cheese I'm just saying if the YouTubers are wrong, I won't be one of the people to dump it and run.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, if there's no squeeze there will for sure be a big dip. I think in the long run it will definitely be a higher than market average, profit, for me.

Don't get me wrong, I'm still hoping for some moon cheese I'm just saying if the YouTubers are wrong, I won't be one of the people to dump it and run.
Absolutely not, because it's more valuable than it has been sitting at.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Funny I ran into the same older video earlier today.

He metions Lou vs. Wall Street, started listening to him a few days ago....he is freaking hilarious!

$13.67 to end the day, its just about perfect!
i gotta check that out .. but i would just pay the tax if it comes too .. i dont want to invest in real estate or anything and get another headache

yup nice close

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i gotta check that out .. but i would just pay the tax if it comes too .. i dont want to invest in real estate or anything and get another headache

yup nice close
Lou vs. Wall Street acts like a total azz clown, but I think this dude has some serious wisdom and smarts deep in those brain cells he is trying to express.

Latest vid:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lou vs. Wall Street acts like a total azz clown, but I think this dude has some serious wisdom and smarts deep in those brain cells he is trying to express.

Latest vid:

LOL sometimes you need to hear that azzclown side .. i kinda get sick of these nice acting guys like trey lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL sometimes you need to hear that azzclown side .. i kinda get sick of these nice acting guys like trey lol
I grew up around alot of hostility in school and life afterwards, most people I know these days just dont understand the over the top culture and also the pressure that goes with being a tulip in these types of surroundings, and....well thats for the other thread, lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
imagine stealing from poor to make $3mil/day

hopefully we take it all back someday and make them bankrupt ..like GME did to melvin capital

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

remember apes

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good new long talk with Lou vs Wallstreet about AMC for those into this stuff.