GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fidelity did it to me, not only was I supposed to get over 6k in "restricted shares" they gave me 1,500 hundred common shares instead.

Fidelity obviously did not have enough to cover their common share liquidity as suspected by CLNV and simply added common shares to my account, but even their count is wrong at 5 for every 100.
damn these guys are just getting caught left and right

contacted customer support ? hopefully something gets done about it..so shytty these guys keep selling counterfit shares and when it times to hand stuff out they pull this kinda crap

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

contacted customer support ? hopefully something gets done about it..so shytty these guys keep selling counterfit shares and when it times to hand stuff out they pull this kinda crap
I did on text chat and they had nothing to help me with other than catching onto me that they deposited 1/2's worth in common shares of regular old fashioned stock.

They told me to call customer service so I have to do that later. Right now I need to eat breakfast and clean up some heavy snow outside in a bit so Ill do that later.

Im trying to reach out to the CLNV representative, the brokerage shortage to cover their phony crap so far appears to be real.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

On another note, its not just Fidelity, I had a smaller amount on Ameritrade and I have absolutely nothing at all at this point, have 1,100 shares on there and still have 1,100 shares and no other ticker for restricted.

I sure bought all my shares with enough time for settlement as well.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On another note, its not just Fidelity, I had a smaller amount on Ameritrade and I have absolutely nothing at all at this point, have 1,100 shares on there and still have 1,100 shares and no other ticker for restricted.

I sure bought all my shares with enough time for settlement as well.
ohh yea that i figured it wont be just one broker .. its freaking allof em

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, I did my math wrong, I got the right amount, its 30,000 divided by 100 times 5 which is 1.5k shares,

However I still got common stock. I researched around and alot people are complaining they were also issued common stock.

As I predicted this is turning into a shytstorm, now rumors claiming attorney messed up having shares as "Restricted!!!!"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd think anything the company gives away to stock holders is "dilution". If it has value, and they give it away, it decreases the overall value of the company per share.
We were supposed to get restricted untradeable shares, no difference if they had it in their vault or they hand it to us, restricted is restricted. Same amount before and after of tradebable float, would be 100% the same. Until they unrestrict them which they would have done after the share count.

More importantly, the primary goal here was this was designed to get a more accurate count of the float thats going out there and get a count of naked shorts since you cant trade restricted shares. Now this opportunity seems lost, but its too early to come to conclusions.

GTII will being doing the same thing, issuing "restricted shares." Im sure they are watching if mistakes were made here they will try to prevent it, assuming this was an error on CLNV's side.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still in heavy with HUBC at 1.39, just released press release selling shares at $10 a share!

Market is responding, hopefully it holds up and pushed through resistance.

I heard alot of Israelis are pissed how this stock tanked, many bought it at around $10 or more, and there are a couple people in the small discord I go to that spent more than $10 pre-merger.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is today the AMC/APE vote?

AMC down hard, while APE is up

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is today the AMC/APE vote?

AMC down hard, while APE is up
I think so, but haven’t followed closely. just remember if you don’t vote you vote yes automatically I do remember that.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What a lying asswipe telling only half the story, if you didnt vote you voted yes. Thats how Adam set it up this time. I really wonder what the true vote was? I think it wouldnt have voted yes anyways due to institutional leveraging their APE votes, but come on man!

But he gave us "free" APE! LMFAO!!!!!!
honestly all that voting is just a front to me
if institutions and him own more and more wether its real or fake .. what they want will happen
all this voting is just a formality.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
honestly all that voting is just a front to me
if institutions and him own more and more wether its real or fake .. what they want will happen
all this voting is just a formality.
I made an error in my sentence and fixed it, I meant to say "I think it would have voted yes anyways" not wouldnt. There was no way out of this.

I wish Adam does do the best for the company at least and make it better with the money he takes from shareholders, still a AMC fan in general.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got in FRC at 31.20 yesterday, bailed today at 47.80 (correction). Better safe than sorry. Bank some green and run.

Not sure what to do about HUBC yet...

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got in FRC at 31.20 yesterday, bailed today at 41.80. Better safe than sorry. Bank some green and run.

Banks sure are scary but glad your making greenies.

You actually bought in HUBC so it sounds?

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Banks sure are scary but glad your making greenies.

You actually bought in HUBC so it sounds?
Yeah, I have some at 1.41 average. Makes me crazy when I fall for this meme stuff, but I can't resist sometimes. LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I have some at 1.41 average. Makes me crazy when I fall for this meme stuff, but I can't resist sometimes. LOL
Hit 1.80 again just moments ago. Some mild afterhours pressure.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill start feeding you extra info since your in it, this isnt to suggest you when to hold or sell your all on your own on that one, as you see my play decisions are hit and miss.

Here is a couple of dates below...this doesnt mean we will or not hit $8, I already have GTC orders set for myself under $4 for a big portion of my bag. I still do a little risk even after that TRKA bomb I set, thats just me. Some people been swing trading it all day in the small private discord I go to, some aiming higher like me. Its gaining popularity on Moons, all over Twitter and StockTwits.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing like a global banking crash to further the BRICS+ takeover and subsequent digital currency.
Yeah I agree, they want that digital system to try to wipe out black markets or minimize them so poor middle class pay more taxes on top of that track all our movements and gain more control over societies.

Tried telling people this for so many years and it goes through most people's years, until the Television set starts telling them.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I agree, they want that digital system to try to wipe out black markets or minimize them so poor middle class pay more taxes on top of that track all our movements and gain more control over societies.

Tried telling people this for so many years and it goes through most people's years, until the Television set starts telling them.
It’s always been the plan and easy to see for people paying attention. The thing is, in a perfect world, the system of a one world digital currency makes sense. Unfortunately most people think it will work like that when this world is so far removed from perfection lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HAMShortkiller will have a short conference call about GTII and naked shorting wars early at 12pm today

I dunno if William Farrand will log into youtube streaming on time to stream it.

Call phone
425-436-6326. Code 3766434

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
William is livestreaming HAMShortkiller call in 5 minutes

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CRTD up 41%!

Nothing to brag about, Im deep bag holder but holding through all this chaos for now.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII getting new coverage on Microcapdaily

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got in FRC at 31.20 yesterday, bailed today at 47.80 (correction). Better safe than sorry. Bank some green and run.

Jumped back in to FRC this morning at 21.51 so far so good. But feels like dancing with the devil....

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That was a short ride. LOL
FRC Stop order triggered at 35.00
Shares sold at 34.37 for about 60% gain.
😀
woohooo someone beated the devil lol

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still in HUBC or taking profits?
Still in HUBC, but your KNOW how I start panicking about greed and losing solid gains. LOL. My thought is to probably bail before 3.00

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still in HUBC, but your KNOW how I start panicking about greed and losing solid gains. LOL. My thought is to probably bail before 3.00
Nothing wrong with making money and locking that up...I dont want to influence your decision making I have my GTC orders set. I dont mind revealing after I know your gone from the play, assuming your surpassing me who knows??? LOL

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buying more into the SENS dip with lucky FTC money. Oooofa.
Wow that one had a bad day, hopefully it will pick you up.

I looked at the chart, final support is .77 from 5/22 after that gap down to .42 from 12/2020

TA doesnt always guarantee outcomes, You need news and catalysts to pick that one up and soon, but I dunno anything about it these days. Really hopeing this catches is support right now and curls back up for you.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Buying more into the SENS dip with lucky FTC money. Oooofa.
There was a hold rating by someone this morning at .90,

The other news I see posted on Webull is earnings 22 hours ago, not an expert at this but at least they grew a little.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, SENS just had a strong earnings report. But on good news it drops, as if people are bailing. But the product is good and fat Americans with diabetes keep multiplying so I keep holding.

Also took a small starting position on MTCH, thinking people will still want to bang during a recession. LOL

And BAC thinking they might be one of the stronger banks for possible rebound.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, SENS just had a strong earnings report. But on good news it drops, as if people are bailing. But the product is good and fat Americans with diabetes keep multiplying so I keep holding.

Also took a small starting position on MTCH, thinking people will still want to bang during a recession. LOL

And BAC thinking they might be one of the stronger banks for possible rebound.
Its getting so bad they need to make diabetes medicine in gummy bears (splenda sweetened of course,) that will be a huge market before you know it, treating elementary school children so they dont pass out while being entertained at drag shows where they serve chocolate tossed salad.