Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its getting so bad they need to make diabetes medicine in gummy bears (splenda sweetened of course,) that will be a huge market before you know it, treating elementary school children so they dont pass out while being entertained at drag shows where they serve chocolate tossed salad.
And excuse me for my politics just venting now that I heard our Attorney General here in NY is hosting one.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HUBC topped as high as 2.69 after hours!

In the middle of listening to CRTD's Jeremy in a space call and still have good confidence in him....not sure how the stock price will do anytime soon but he said enough where unless something new comes up Im keeping my bag.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII, Judge from Madoff case confirmed by HAMShortkiller, very well versed in securities fraud and he said he is the best judge for this case. Subpeanas are already going out to people's front door steps.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep riding up !!!!

Also red alert if anyone is selling at $3

IMG_6226.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhhhh, I was away from my phone for a few hours. I didn't pull the trigger....!
Im not there yet but nervous, getting closer to my 1st bigger (more than half my bag) GTC order.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mmtlp update - finra responded to the lawsuit with some bs ofcourse basically they blamed the all the brokers and said they need to correct this lol

Brda & wes are working with New York Times to get something published

Reactions: ax1
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
end of march - mulen projected to deliver some vehicles to its customers

if that doesnt happen .. ill chalk this as a scam like Nikola

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

At some point there needs to be a clear put-up or shut-up date for the company...

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The CEO was about to jump on the naked short war train as it was flying high and then he turned his back and went dark on protecting his shareholders.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The CEO was about to jump on the naked short war train as it was flying high and then he turned his back and went dark on protecting his shareholders.
Or there is far more wrong with Mullen's business plan than just some naked shorting...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah HAM and Jeremy called them out and was just silence

def is shorted alot but yeah business plan always gets pushed back or lies with "fortune 500" company like news and it ended up being fortune 10,000 co ( jk jk i dont remember who it was lol )

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im not there yet but nervous, getting closer to my 1st bigger (more than half my bag) GTC order.
Got nervous
Sold 40% of my HUBC at 2.94

There were some big volume sales around 3 on the charts.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got nervous
Sold 40% of my HUBC at 2.94

There were some big volume sales around 3 on the charts.
Good just take it, you have less stress now with the rest.

Im totally out at about 3 and mabye a few pennies pre-market. Im able to finally put the TRKA disaster behind me!!! That is 2 heavy bangers in the row although I screwed up TRKA big time, that was all on me but I feel better now. Now I have to humble any confidence, chances of hitting a 3rd heavy banger in the row is extremely slim.

Im watching HUBC carefully considering dip buying, the thing is there isnt a whole lot of support levels to look for. If things pan out like they say they are there is a big upside with time but I wont complain if I miss out from here.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Good just take it, you have less stress now with the rest.

Im totally out at about 3 and mabye a few pennies pre-market. Im able to finally put the TRKA disaster behind me!!! That is 2 heavy bangers in the row although I screwed up TRKA big time, that was all on me but I feel better now. Now I have to humble any confidence, chances of hitting a 3rd heavy banger in the row is extremely slim.

Im watching HUBC carefully considering dip buying, the thing is there isnt a whole lot of support levels to look for. If things pan out like they say they are there is a big upside with time but I wont complain if I miss out from here.

You are all-out? I am the sole survivor? :rolleyes:

That makes me doubly nervous since I have always been the far more conservative one. LOL

Must just ooooooone more climb.
(*famous last words. Ha!)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are all-out? I am the sole survivor? :rolleyes:

That makes me doubly nervous since I have always been the far more conservative one. LOL

Must just ooooooone more climb.
(*famous last words. Ha!)
Yup all out, for now unless I buy a little bag.

I just needed to make sure I corrected my wrong from TRKA to help me get over it. That mistake was slightly traumatizing to tell you the truth LOL!!! Needed this win and extra cash for my 1st visit to Sicily next month. Only using some for my trip, already bought back into a penny stock called ACGX (sold it for HUBC now bought more at slightly lower cost)....Now that bitcoin is pumping picked up some WULF (risky)....still have a bunch to play with Im waiting for something to come up.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup all out, for now unless I buy a little bag.

I just needed to make sure I corrected my wrong from TRKA to help me get over it. That mistake was slightly traumatizing to tell you the truth LOL!!! Needed this win and extra cash for my 1st visit to Sicily next month. Only using some for my trip, already bought back into a penny stock called ACGX (sold it for HUBC now bought more at slightly lower cost)....Now that bitcoin is pumping picked up some WULF (risky)....still have a bunch to play with Im waiting for something to come up.
IMG_6230.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back in HUBC at 2.76, much smaller bag than I had though. Looking for some swing trading here.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
daddy powell speakin next week isnt gonna help either.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On that update, HUBC is falling....
Say wut? Whats falling???

LOL, thats some of the most insane closing to afterhours action Ive ever seen!

I still have my bag, its a portion of the original but still a nice stake. My original bag I threw everything I could at it, was smart for me to take that heavy leverage out of it regardless of what happens.

I did get thoughts of buying some more dip in the 2.30s but just too risky with those giant red candles.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Say wut? Whats falling???

LOL, thats some of the most insane closing to afterhours action Ive ever seen!

I still have my bag, its a portion of the original but still a nice stake. My original bag I threw everything I could at it, was smart for me to take that heavy leverage out of it regardless of what happens.

I did get thoughts of buying some more dip in the 2.30s but just too risky with those giant red candles.
I meant its not as big of a portion of the original...my original I did sell in full.

Anyways....what may have happened at the end was a classic stop loss raid where shorts try to trigger stop losses retail set all over the markets. Could have been dillution but I dont think this company has interests in the stock going down. Or could have been a whale, but imo I think stop loss raid from shorts, its more than likely manipulation imo.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice closing for HUBC.

Picked up a big bag of SDIG to add to WULF since Bitcoin is popping, and MARA as well as RIOT also popping. Hoping people will go to these 2 if the more expensive mining coins keep going up as discount stocks.

Can keep busy this weekend watching BTC. Yippee!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GTII word on the street is that Alpine’s lawyer withdrew from the case!IMG_6243.png

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dividend record date for GTII is set for April 15th

New York, NY, March 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- (GTII: OTCQB) Global Tech Industries Group, Inc. (“GTII” or “The Company”), www.gtii-us.com, announced today that on March 17, 2023 it submitted its corporate action request to FINRA to issue a 1 for 10 stock dividend its shareholders, and that it set, after previously being approved by the board of directors, a Record Date for the event of April 15, 2023.

https://www.stocktitan.net/news/GTII/global-tech-industries-group-inc-submits-corporate-action-request-to-jdwf0buq55hm.html

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doubled my HUBC bag size at 2.29 giving me a new updated cost average of about 2.55. Not going anywhere near the bag size I had previously, this is where Im maxing out on this play.

My mining stocks which proceeded my big HUBC sell......SDIG .53 and WULF .55 slowly doing ok, both have me in the green.

CRTD has been a bloody disaster, this now all depends on how well the OG dividend works. So much backlash agaisnt the CEO for wanting to reverse split later on. I should have sold as soon as he mentioned that back in the .50s and accused some GTII members of being pump and dumpers, but here I am bag holding, dont feel like selling right now hoping this dividend works out but Ill never say never.

Feeling good with GTII, doesnt seem like they can push this back down too much, maybe they get one more shot down to 1.20s but I doubt it.

I loaded back up on ACGX 6k shares last week with by HUBC sale (sold my original 4k position of ACGX for HUBC and my repurchase was at a lower cost!) very low volume very low market cap OTC stock that may have some news coming out at some point this year. I may sell it again if I need funds for another risky meme stock. I get my info from @JolTrades who also is the one who got me into HUBC, part of a small unknown discord I frequent.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don’t have this anymore but Williams LGIQ play is turning out real well. I really consodered buying a big bag in the .20s last month but had funds tied up in other plays.

IMG_6246.png

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Doubled my HUBC bag size at 2.29 giving me a new updated cost average of about 2.55. Not going anywhere near the bag size I had previously, this is where Im maxing out on this play.

My mining stocks which proceeded my big HUBC sell......SDIG .53 and WULF .55 slowly doing ok, both have me in the green.

CRTD has been a bloody disaster, this now all depends on how well the OG dividend works. So much backlash agaisnt the CEO for wanting to reverse split later on. I should have sold as soon as he mentioned that back in the .50s and accused some GTII members of being pump and dumpers, but here I am bag holding, dont feel like selling right now hoping this dividend works out but Ill never say never.

Feeling good with GTII, doesnt seem like they can push this back down too much, maybe they get one more shot down to 1.20s but I doubt it.

I loaded back up on ACGX 6k shares last week with by HUBC sale (sold my original 4k position of ACGX for HUBC and my repurchase was at a lower cost!) very low volume very low market cap OTC stock that may have some news coming out at some point this year. I may sell it again if I need funds for another risky meme stock. I get my info from @JolTrades who also is the one who got me into HUBC, part of a small unknown discord I frequent.
Are you still in CLNV?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still in CLNV?
Yes, havent sold any at all, not thinking about it much right now unless something comes up or I get too bored.

Not looking for mega squeeze on this one but I think they can do better. They have warrants at .85 I think so I might sell before that if I got lucky and this finally moved up.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you still in CLNV?
Still waiting on news about how that dividend went, they screwed that one up and brokerages who were short millions of shares took advantage and they handed them out as unrestriced rather than restricted but the IR guy says there at least still is a possible count they can get out of it. Dunno if this will lead to anything.

Also CLNV at some point will hit the market with another dividend of some type, or some other action, so they said a while ago.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

agree GTII looks very strong .. seems like they can't bring it down much
i actually had another broker etrade order placed at 1.65 in case it did but bounced off 1.70 hopefully thats a new support.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Left HUBC again during early pre-market.....chart is just too scary, Im watching it if it dips to 1.60s Ill consider buying again.

Picked up 22k shares of PBTS at 0.093 right before market opened. May be just a quick swing trade can leave any minute but this is a fairly heavy gamble. Didnt do deep DD on this or anything, just trying to catch something.

A Nasdaq listed company (PBTS), Powerbridge is an AI, IoT, Blockchain, Fintech and SaaS solutions provider.

Premarket news

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Left HUBC again during early pre-market.....chart is just too scary, Im watching it if it dips to 1.60s Ill consider buying again.

Picked up 22k shares of PBTS at 0.093 right before market opened. May be just a quick swing trade can leave any minute but this is a fairly heavy gamble. Didnt do deep DD on this or anything, just trying to catch something.

A Nasdaq listed company (PBTS), Powerbridge is an AI, IoT, Blockchain, Fintech and SaaS solutions provider.

Premarket news
nice good luck

i just picked up more GTII ..well only 100 but to swing real quick not squeeze

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Premarket news
I guess I am the sole HUBC survivor. LOL
But got enough out at first peak to be almost whole, and holding the rest at original 1.41 price point.... so I'm OK for now.

Do they charge you buying and selling fees on top of the recent dip/loss in HUBC?

I like this new US Defense guy added to the HUBC team in news today. I might add some more if it dips lower... but Robbinghood doesn't charge any flat fees for transactions. Just maybe a penny per share due to timing of transaction

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had that on Fidelity, SOFI, WeBull and Moomoo (lol I really put everything I could into HUBC) and don’t get charged fees.

It looks like a good company just what matters is the charts and that we make money the most. I’m still watching it carefully and have funds at the moment to buy back in a little if I don’t spend it all, I don’t think happens today.

Glad you sold some, sure takes a lot of pressure off if dips.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do they charge you buying and selling fees on top of the recent dip/loss in HUBC?
Now, of course the government will tax me on all my gains and cap my loss writeoffs so I better be sure my trading gets better and better!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think I mentioned this before but IIRC the 3rd year of a presidential term is statistically the best year of the 4 for the stock markets and it seems like crypto has followed suit.

so... fwiw, if I find my crypto gains are substantial in May I'll be looking to take profits based upon historical action... just leaving that out there for anyone watching it.

I only mention crypto in the stocks thread because the larger markets and btc tend to walk together and alt coins of course are largely effected by btc.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m glad I didn’t jump on that boner pull IPO hype, shyt went so limp it halted!

Sold PBTS for some profits…WULF and SDIG from Friday for nicer profits. Have nice play money for next move. May but back into PBTS if it drops to .09 for tomorrows possible buyback news filing and sell but we will see.

IMG_6258.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I mentioned this before but IIRC the 3rd year of a presidential term is statistically the best year of the 4 for the stock markets and it seems like crypto has followed suit.

so... fwiw, if I find my crypto gains are substantial in May I'll be looking to take profits based upon historical action... just leaving that out there for anyone watching it.

I only mention crypto in the stocks thread because the larger markets and btc tend to walk together and alt coins of course are largely effected by btc.
Mostly been concentrating on stocks this year, feel like it really does take alot of focus to play these right and I get a feeling of getting burnt out after a while. Its not easy and sure takes alot of life away but making money is a priority for just about everybody.

I still follow somewhat, just made some look from a couple mining stocks that hadnt been picked up yet.

I may always jump back in if we have a real serious alt coin run and do swing trades. I let go of alot of money holding on too long, but I dont look down on myself as long as I learn and trade better the next go around which I know I will.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess I am the sole HUBC survivor. LOL
But got enough out at first peak to be almost whole, and holding the rest at original 1.41 price point.... so I'm OK for now.

I like this new US Defense guy added to the HUBC team in news today. I might add some more if it dips lower... but Robbinghood doesn't charge any flat fees for transactions. Just maybe a penny per share due to timing of transaction
Im still with you actually, I just realized I never sold my shares on SOFI still have a few hundred shares on lock lol. Dunno what happened I actually was selling pre-market, but they dont open till 9am, whatever.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Im still with you actually, I just realized I never sold my shares on SOFI still have a few hundred shares on lock lol. Dunno what happened I actually was selling pre-market, but they dont open till 9am, whatever.
Damn, you are still gonna be finding shares hidden in hidey-holes for the next 20 years! Are these your early first buy-in shares at super low avg?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, you are still gonna be finding shares hidden in hidey-holes for the next 20 years! Are these your early first buy-in shares at super low avg?
I remember I used to do mining on a gaming rig back in 2017 during the crypto run when I lived in an apartment with included electricity, I left like $5 worth of BTC on my account and forgot all about it, was too little to withdraw. Forward almost 4 years and the next crypto run I opened my mining program again and the BTC I forgot about was worth $50!!!!

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They were repurchased at 2.74 when it still had a chance to run. That was a dip buy after selling about $3 and pennies.

I might get rid of it soon maybe before market closes and just take the loss. Ill still watch it Im looking for lower levels if possible, if not thats fine. Overall this was a terrific play helped make up and clear my head from that TRKA I blew.