GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's the takeaway from this TKRA debacle/scam??? Lessons learned?

Seems to me all this Ortex info is worthless if the numbers (a) can't be certain and (b) can change completely in the blink of an eye.

And biggest lesson, don't be greedy. Sell a big chunk when you make a solid profit (50-100%). My old boss used to say - "The pig gets fat and the hog gets slaughtered"

I'm a little more conservative, and have been trying to jump lately after 20-50% profit and smaller plays

takeaway is just dont trust co/ceo

ortex & data had nothing to do with it .. they put more shares in market without vote etc

i believe COSM or COMS what ever it was did the same thing and retailers got pissed off and left.

i kinda figured it was gonna happen but didnt expect it this soon.

GTII & CRTD ceo's are the only vocals ones who have said it over and over no dilution and will fight the shorts.

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the takeaway from this TKRA debacle/scam??? Lessons learned?

Seems to me all this Ortex info is worthless if the numbers (a) can't be certain and (b) can change completely in the blink of an eye.

And biggest lesson, don't be greedy. Sell a big chunk when you make a solid profit (50-100%). My old boss used to say - "The pig gets fat and the hog gets slaughtered"

I'm a little more conservative, and have been trying to jump lately after 20-50% profit and smaller plays
I should have just stuck with my plan that worked out with GNS and COSM, if I did so it would have worked out well.

What screwed me up was I was really really about to sell a large bag right before opening bell and the news came out shortly before about earnings and then I was like, come on man this gotta break $1!!!!! Well, thats greed for you. That one move would have kept me in green even at rock bottom.

Take some profits along the way and the pressure comes off of you. Emotions can destroy your plays.

Thats behind, Im still ok time to play better. If anything, I looked at my original 7k bag share from yesterday and I did sell that one at .34 for a 5 cent a share profit, but overall I lost some money and let go alot more.

In other news, I just ran into this, Im in my mid 40s and not going bald, I have thinned just a tiny bit and who knows but there is a new Minoxidil product thats coming out.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
takeaway is just dont trust co/ceo

ortex & data had nothing to do with it .. they put more shares in market without vote etc

i believe COSM or COMS what ever it was did the same thing and retailers got pissed off and left.

i kinda figured it was gonna happen but didnt expect it this soon.

GTII & CRTD ceo's are the only vocals ones who have said it over and over no dilution and will fight the shorts.
Ortex to me is mostly a tool to measure potential social sentiment. I do agree not to trust the numbers but it does help find plays that may run, because thats what people do jump to. My fault for not taking profits on a winning play.

Yesterday was really all on the CEO and company, they had no idea dillution was going to be leaked out post market after the play was hyped with tricky press releases prior.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I hope so!

You still have TRKA left? Running up again to .45. I just couldnt do it anymore yesterday lol.
I actually bought another 1.5k shares of GTII this morning.

nope out of TRKA and unfollowed the ticker lol

nice ..i have some $ to put on GTII but dont want to avg up .. maybe around 1.25-1.30 ill dump some in

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It gets to be like the Bigfoot people. The LESS proof they have the MORE they are convinced its real (because Bigfoot would be so super smart to avoid human discovery, thus less proof means more proof. o_O)

Same with TKRA and the rest. The lower they go the MORE youtubers and chat posters are sure the shorts are REALLY in trouble "this time". It's backwards conspiracy crazy talk.... for those inclined to that kind of 'logic' ;););)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It gets to be like the Bigfoot people. The LESS proof they have the MORE they are convinced its real (because Bigfoot would be so super smart to avoid human discovery, thus less proof means more proof. o_O)

Same with TKRA and the rest. The lower they go the MORE youtubers and chat posters are sure the shorts are REALLY in trouble "this time". It's backwards conspiracy crazy talk.... for those inclined to that kind of 'logic' ;););)
Still TRKA and all these youtuber short squeeze plays are the best plays out there to be honest, volatility and short squeeze hype is where you make money. I had a moment where I froze thats was all on me.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still TRKA and all these youtuber short squeeze plays are the best plays out there to be honest, volatility and short squeeze hype is where you make money. I had a moment where I froze thats was all on me.
dont beat yourself .. happens to everyone .. we are all in to change lives w/ big payout

hopefully one day we catch the absolute top *cough amc 100k*

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’m heavy with over several k shares in this high risk Israeli cybersecurity stock been buying up the past 4 days. It just IPOed and tanked hard and fast not long ago, very manipulated, they just delisted from the Israeli stock exchange to move to the US. My circles think this should be closer to $10 but I’m looking about halfway up.

Very high risk so don’t jump in.

Best case scenario they get a contact with the infrastructure act but just speculation for now.

IMG_6191.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont beat yourself .. happens to everyone .. we are all in to change lives w/ big payout

hopefully one day we catch the absolute top *cough amc 100k*
Emotions overcome rational thinking, this is where you have to take your experience and grow.

I need to start getting better than ever reading charts and taking more emotion out of it when things start getting intense like yesterday morning and make more logical decisions. I just froze when news came out right before bell and that was that.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m heavy with over several k shares in this high risk Israeli cybersecurity stock been buying up the past 4 days. It just IPOed and tanked hard and fast not long ago, very manipulated, they just delisted from the Israeli stock exchange to move to the US. My circles think this should be closer to $10 but I’m looking about halfway up.

Best case scenario they get a contact with the infrastructure act but just speculation for now.

View attachment 229941
I saw this HUBC in the chat forums, and was thinking about a small stake. Where are you sitting for cost average??

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Emotions overcome rational thinking, this is where you have to take your experience and grow.

I need to start getting better than ever reading charts and taking more emotion out of it when things start getting intense like yesterday morning and make more logical decisions. I just froze when news came out right before bell and that was that.

Always ask yourself... WWBBD (*what would BamBam do?) 🤔

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this HUBC in the chat forums, and was thinking about a small stake. Where are you sitting for cost average??
Im spread across brokerages but maybe about high 1.30s. I started buying small at 1.22.

Its making big sporadic moves and quickly getting stomped. I dont have full confidence so this is one of those plays if Im not feeling it Ill move out....but sometimes those gut feelings (from being low skilled at TA) backfires like I did with TRKA last night (almost back at .50)

Last I heard today is controversy over the float size and supposedly they will make a public statement about that, we will see if they follow through. Some merger with RNER (did I get that right?) and confusion going around.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

View attachment 229941
You started buying in 4 days ago and didn't tell us? Holding out on yer buddies?? LOL

;):censored:;)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You started buying in 4 days ago and didn't tell us? Holding out on yer buddies?? LOL

;):censored:;)
Ive been in and out of alot more plays, I mean Im already so active on here at some point its beyond ridiculous! LOL

I still have small long hold positions I bought up a while ago in ACGX and IVDA, most others Im in and out.

Besides those 2, rest of my current big plays
GTII
CRTD
CLNV
HUBC (Im trigger sensitive on this one)

And CWGYW Carnegie Clean energy which has taken my account hostage for 2 years since it costs $50 for me to sell an international stock worth $10.

Thats it, but I do go in and out of stuff. No GNS and no COSM....for now. No AMC no APE.

Awaiting on CLNV restricted shares dividend

Pretty simple today unless you want me to start ranting how I should have held my TRKA??? LMFAO!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My source (not Moon Market) says its due or die time for HUBC

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice wether it does something or not .. good to see a ceo doing everything.

still cant buy more on moomooo :mad:
LIND is the same toxic lender that lend out money to FNGR and then allegedly has been shorting the crap out of them.

The GTII Truck off the top of my head has made a visit to their headquarters at least a couple of times.

These legal disputes all take alot of time, we need the dividend catalysts to work.....at the same time, time goes fast so hitting it from all angles is welcome in my books.

I inteded to load up on CRTD on Moomoo this morning with the funds I had from TRKA on that specific account but couldnt buy it either so I just loaded up on GTII instead at 1.61, and its 1.63 right now so looking to shop for my Lambo!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
LIND is the same toxic lender that lend out money to FNGR and then allegedly has been shorting the crap out of them.

The GTII Truck off the top of my head has made a visit to their headquarters at least a couple of times.

These legal disputes all take alot of time, we need the dividend catalysts to work.....at the same time, time goes fast so hitting it from all angles is welcome in my books.

I inteded to load up on CRTD on Moomoo this morning with the funds I had from TRKA on that specific account but couldnt buy it either so I just loaded up on GTII instead at 1.61, and its 1.63 right now so looking to shop for my Lambo!

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I dunno.... reading this, it seems to me CRTD borrowed money per terms, and CRTD failed/defaulted on their end of the loan terms.

While other lenders may have renegotiated terms, that would be voluntary, not legally required. And these lenders would be well within their rights to demand CRTD live up to the original terms.

If this kind of hail-Mary wishful-thinking stuff is what CRTD is banking on, I'd stay very clear of them!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dunno.... reading this, it seems to me CRTD borrowed money per terms, and CRTD failed/defaulted on their end of the loan terms.

While other lenders may have renegotiated terms, that would be voluntary, not legally required. And these lenders would be well within their rights to demand CRTD live up to the original terms.

If this kind of hail-Mary wishful-thinking stuff is what CRTD is banking on, I'd stay very clear of them!!!!
Your not wrong but this isnt what its about imo.

They are trying to get records of Lind shorting of their company. Its not illegal to short but the more records the can get the more they can link everything up for the case of Lind naked shorting the company "illegally" which is the primary goal here.

The naked shorting war heavily is about toxic lenders who lend out vulnerable companies and try to illegally naked short them into oblivion so the company gets wiped out and the hedgefund makes a forutune and doesnt even need to pay taxes on the short play if the company goes bankrupt.

Its about corruption and illegal stock trading, not terms of a loan.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Just want to add, Jeremy has said recently that he lets out and has to in this way........ I cant remember the term but a style of covert messages in his PR's but generally most of the community who has been with him knows what these are all about.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your not wrong but this isnt what its about imo.

They are trying to get records of Lind shorting of their company. Its not illegal to short but the more records the can get the more they can link everything up for the case of Lind naked shorting the company "illegally" which is the primary goal here.

The naked shorting war heavily is about toxic lenders who lend out vulnerable companies and try to illegally naked short them into oblivion so the company gets wiped out and the hedgefund makes a forutune and doesnt even need to pay taxes on the short play if the company goes bankrupt.

Its about corruption and illegal stock trading, not terms of a loan.
But I am saying LIND doesn't owe them any internal/proprietary share trading information. It's CRTD that owes LIND payback of the loans per original terms.

Sounds like CRTD is betting on access to some global conspiracy and secret coded messages to solve their debt repayment issue (and some old scrapbook photos)... and that is a TERRIBLE business model.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cryptic messages and meanings, thats what I wanted to say.

Someone asked him specifically about his PR's in a recent space call and he fully confirmed it to the fullest.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But I am saying LIND doesn't owe them any internal/proprietary share trading information. It's CRTD that owes LIND payback of the loans per original terms.

Sounds like CRTD is betting on access to some global conspiracy and secret coded messages to solve their debt repayment issue (and some old scrapbook photos)... and that is a TERRIBLE business model.
They dont owe them the information but thats what they want and will work to get. Thats the key. If its some conspiracy or not it remains to be seen but there is alot behind the scenes working on this with Shareintel and Wes's office.

Its right in the press release. You cant borrow money just to set them up for failure by illegally naked shorting the company to bankrupcy, thats crime. Naked shorting the stock crippled companies from raising funds and expanding their operations, thats CRTD's business model problem, illegal naked shorting.....allegedly, nobody is trying to get sued on the bodybuilding forums LMFAO!!!

Its right there in the PR, naked shorting>some debt beef and so far it looks like they have compiled enough evidence that illegal trading of their company is fact:
"At this early stage, we are strictly trying to analyze data. There is more than enough evidence that there has been unusual trading in CRTD and it demands further investigation."

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CLNV: Still waiting any day now for Shareintel to show data that CLNV has been naked shorted potentially 40 million shares after the brokerages wanted CLNV to create another up to couple million of their restricted dividend shares out of thin air (5 for every 100) after the record date was finalized.

Dividend issuance date is set for March 13th.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CEOBLOC just published an article about GTII and Alpine, can be handy when you want to inform people on the internetz about that.

Last edited:
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arca’s latest GTII TA, if next touch on wave completes that’s about $4.84

IMG_6192.jpg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HUBC starts off hot this morning!
I have no idea what this means but somehow I just love it!

A-Labs commits to an irrevocable $20 million PIPE investment in HUB Cybersecurity at $10 per share

Tel-Aviv, Israel – TheNewswire - March 9th, 2023, - A-Labs Advisory & Finance Ltd. (TSXV:ALAB.P) (“A-Labs” or the “Company”), an innovative advisory and investment banking service provider, have committed to a USD 20 million PIPE investment at USD 10 per share in HUB Cybersecurity (NASDAQ:HUBC) (“HUB”) despite the pull-out of LP investors from its original PIPE commitment.

A-Labs has provided an irrevocable letter of commitment to HUB’s board of directors to provide the PIPE investment at $10 per share.

Doron Cohen, A-Labs CEO and Managing Partner commented: ”These are turbulent and unstable times in capital markets. Investors are worried about market uncertainties and future valuations and as a result, change their investment strategy and even pull-out from existing commitments.

A-Labs remains committed despite the market conditions as we firmly believe in HUB’s game-changing Confidential Computing cyber technology and its strong business prospects for 2023 and beyond.”

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A-Labs commits to an irrevocable $20 million PIPE investment in HUB Cybersecurity at $10 per share
didnt knew this word existed woohoo learned something.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bought another 800 $1.39 on that HUBC dip keeping my cost average about the same.

Out of loot for a while also after yesterdays big GTII buy in.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rumblings on the internetz about HUBZ going to be a short squeeze.

They say actual free float after that merger should be only 3.6 million with 6 outstanding.

Cost to borrow about 140%.

I dunno, inbeforeAlFromBostonHUBCto100kvideos

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
private investment in public equity

“PIPE” stands for “private investment in public equity.” In a PIPE offering, investors commit to purchase a certain number of restricted shares from a company at a specified price. The company agrees, in turn, to file a resale registration statement so that the investors can resell the shares to the public. To the extent that they increase the supply of a company’s stock in the market, PIPE offerings can potentially dilute the value of existing shares.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone secretly bought in on CLNV be aware they took out financing and there are millions of dollars in warrants that can be exercised at 0.845.

Personally I would be happy if I can exit before that if it ever gets there, 0.845 can potentially be the ceiling, or it may not. The warrants expire 5 years from issuance date. On the other hand I feel like this is also a bullish indicator from where we stand today. Price can be adjusted for certain factors including divideds, being that we are about to get a dividend follow by potentially more this is something to keep an eye on price targets.

Restricted dividend shares to be issued on the 13th, still waiting on Shareintel to release a PR about potentially 40 million naked shorts existed with the stock.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is insane ..66% drop=$70drop for SVB financial group

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
View attachment 230014

This is insane ..66% drop=$70drop for SVB financial group
Wow, I just came in here just to post "damn the chart in SIVB"

A guy in another discord Im in tried to "Catch a bounce" and lost alot.

The thing is if you zoom out there really looks like a nuclear catastrophe. I wouldnt try to catch anything on that one, looks Looks worse than the GME chart after tit tanked from $500.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, I just came in here just to post "damn the chart in SIVB"

A guy in another discord Im in tried to "Catch a bounce" and lost alot.

The thing is if you zoom out there really looks like a nuclear catastrophe. I wouldnt try to catch anything on that one, looks Looks worse than the GME chart after tit tanked from $500.
oh im not trying to catch anything lol