Stocks

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA SI approaching 90%, shares on loan.....127% !!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i couldnt sleep all last night and was watching zip charlie videos and took a small position in this
Yeah I saw that too, I hope you make something out of this. Moon thinks the float if a couple or a few million shorter than listed on Ortex so their ration might be higher, I dunno (forgot how much but not dramatic) but even if that its still pretty insane.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA now 96% of the entire free float shorted according to Ortex

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Afterhours TRKA Ortex, SI now 97.39% !!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

i was in and out in amc call .. everything he said sounds good.

as for the stock itself, i dont think is good but ill vote yes just to get rid of "APE"

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA 157% of the entire float now out on loan! Also, now on Threshold list.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA now 106% of the entire float shorted according to Ortex

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA SI now almost 110% !!!!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GNS was getting scary and went down alot, didnt like the next resistance levels so I dumped it all and now balls deep in TRKA. All in all GNS was a great play with me with a handful of swing trades in between, but the ending wasnt great, but I am owed a dividend and Im still watching it to buy back in if things come out right for me. Dividend expected to be issued on the 15th, so if there was any type of forced covering I wouldnt expect it until after then anyways.

This is make or break with TRKA, let the games begin!

20k+ shares in the bag.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
GNS was getting scary and went down alot, didnt like the next resistance levels so I dumped it all and now balls deep in TRKA. All in all GNS was a great play with me with a handful of swing trades in between, but the ending wasnt great, but I am owed a dividend and Im still watching it to buy back in if things come out right for me. Dividend expected to be issued on the 15th, so if there was any type of forced covering I wouldnt expect it until after then anyways.

This is make or break with TRKA, let the games begin!

20k+ shares in the bag.
You did well getting into GNS early! We all need to improve timing our departures.... too greedy. LOL

TRKA might be a good play. Good luck!

It's been a tough road on some other risky picks (CRTD, CLNV, GTII, etc) but you have tenacity!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You did well getting into GNS early! We all need to improve timing our departures.... too greedy. LOL

TRKA might be a good play. Good luck!

It's been a tough road on some other risky picks (CRTD, CLNV, GTII, etc) but you have tenacity!!
Still holding my CRTD, CLNV and GTII, not really thinking about them.

CLNV I have my record date for dividend, March 13th we get a 5% worth of restricted shares. I am more confident in this than the GNS NFT coupon at the moment, time will tell plus we are on OTC which I always like better. GNS has an options chain now, plus they had taken the buy button away on multiple exchanges which is really fuqqed up.

More then likely Im not expected a immediate pop for CLNV, just seeing how this plays out and how much backlash there will be if people dont get their restricted shares which cannot be duplicated. It will be an interesting story Ill keep you all up to date.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The latest TRKA I can find from around 7pm.....last borrowed shares % I saw was 159% of the entire float.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Polestar update .. i increased my position up to 260shares $8avg

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
113% of the TRKA free float now shorted 168% now out on loan

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

205Billion sold , yet not purchased

lol

Reactions: ax1
ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its a pressure cooker, 114% SI !!! CTB average slowly climbing as well.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late night TRKA Ortex SI now near 118%! CTB averag 315%!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA 121% SI and 181% on loan according to Ortex

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
It seems they short actual shares and borrow future shares to short... AND hold them a long ass while, waiting for prices to turn down and then repay everything for a profit gain.

Hard to say the Ortex info "forces" them to do otherwise.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It seems they short actual shares and borrow future shares to short... AND hold them a long ass while, waiting for prices to turn down and then repay everything for a profit gain.

Hard to say the Ortex info "forces" them to do otherwise.
They play games to make money and minimize losses along the way thats for sure, TRKA doesnt have an Options Chain so thats at least one less weapon they have to cover their azzes.

The last stock to have SI like this was Redbox, I think that went for $2 to $18 if I remember correctly, doesnt mean this catalyst will work with TRKA but sure hoping we can get something out of it. Time will tell.

I have my first sell orders are in the high $1s and a giant sell order in the high 2s and will decide what to do with the rest of my bag later on. It might never get there I dunno but thats my goal, aim both big and small (well small, its still a very longshot from here lol.) A handful of people on Moon's discord dumped for profits in the high .20s and high .30s and are bystanders now lol.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AMC 20days straight on threshold list lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Camber Energy Takes Steps to Combat Illegal Short Selling

HOUSTON, TX / ACCESSWIRE / March 3, 2023 / Camber Energy, Inc. (NYSE American:CEI) ("Camber" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce that on or about January 30, 2023, Camber entered into a 12-month full-service agreement with Shareholder Intelligence Services, LLC ("ShareIntel") as part of its overall efforts to help identify and combat potential short selling of the Company's stock and protect the interests of its shareholders.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA SI now 128%!!! CTB Average dramatically down, either gallons of cheap shares went out or a glitch.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
T+I for Infinity
You seen avid's video .. looks like alpine filed an extension till end of march

so hopefully we will see a surge in GTII and we will see a collapse like lehman brothers all again.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You seen avid's video .. looks like alpine filed an extension till end of march

so hopefully we will see a surge in GTII and we will see a collapse like lehman brothers all again.
Yeah I saw it last night while multitasking stuff, wait was that an extension by Alpine or a 30 day warning from the SEC?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I saw it last night while multitasking stuff, wait was that an extension by Alpine or a 30 day warning from the SEC?
i wrote it too fast while driving .. but yea i think its mainly extending the time to review for additional 30days

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What the fuq, driving is way more important than forums, keep your eyes on the road lol

Ok done lecturing you :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TRKA CTB Average back up as it should be, on other note, no more cheap share to borrow at 7%, minimum is almost 250%!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Didnt budge on CRTD, 51% pop today!!!! Just wish I went YOLO at opening, HAHAHAHA!

Arca Trading predicted massive pop late last night any day now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didnt budge on CRTD, 51% pop today!!!! Just wish I went YOLO at opening, HAHAHAHA!

so pissed moomooo didnt let me buy down .. but still have 3k shares dont plan on selling anything under .90

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GNS back to life, I sold on 2.90s for .39 TRKA so for the moment I’m handling this fine.

Low this morning was 2.10 so this fairly dramatic.

IMG_6168.png

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so pissed moomooo didnt let me buy down .. but still have 3k shares dont plan on selling anything under .90
Hey it’s a nice bag, hopefully TRKA gives us all a nicer push sooner…I hope, no expectations here.

BamBam54

BamBam54

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

CRTD on a nice bounce today. What is your breakeven number? And first bracket to take some profit?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CRTD on a nice bounce today. What is your breakeven number? And first bracket to take some profit?
70 to 75 cents, I don’t have a sell order on this right now but most certainly nothing under high 1s is my goal to take some profits. We will see when we get closer or should I say “if.”

GTII I still have a big sell order for 7.77 maybe half my bag. If that alone fell through I’d be very happy short term. No expectations here just my target goal.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is alpine the culprit when it comes to CRTD too ?

or diff hedge fund ?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

or diff hedge fund ?
Alpine is directly linked with GTII. The original short position was suspected to be the Kramers but it looks like Alpine took that position over, its not 100% clear but what is clear is we have an official document from the DTCC calling out Alpine and their heavy short position in GTII in which they dont have liquidity for it.

CRTD might be Yorkville or something else dont remember but one of these smaller hedgefunds or a combination of it including Alpine, I dont know for certain.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

or diff hedge fund ?
This was the document from about a month or 2 ago that really was a game changer, the government calling out a specific stock to a specific hedgefund.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Wow