Stimulant on Superdrol Cycle?

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
I'm not sure if caffeine is really a good idea on a cycle of SD. I mean, caffeine constricts blood vessels, and your BP is already gonna be compromised. On top of thats, your blood is gonna be thicker with all those lipids flowing through it. Probably not a good idea.

I did do some reading up in the past on how NO2 works, and if I remember right, the caffeine in those product actually DO NOT constrict blood flow. I mean, NO2 products are used as vasoDILATERs. So, somehow, the caffeine in these products do not constrict blood flow, yet still manage to stimulate. Sooo, I'm thinking that N02 products are ok to use on an SD cycle?

If the general consensus is to not use caffeinated products on cycle, then what stimulants are recommended? Just want to be prepared when I start to feel lethargic! I've heard some people recommend Dermacrine...not sure why.
Anybody have oppinion on a good stimulant on cycle?

Thanks everybody!!

P.S. Just was wondering about everybody's opinion on cholesterol screens? I mean, I have a screen set up because I just want to know what my levels are b4 I start my cycle, and I'll do another one after my cycle. I guess my question is, do most people do these screens? It just really sucks that you have to go 12 friggin hrs with NO FOOD!!! That is a friggin killer for a bodybuilder! There needs to be a better way man!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Dermacrine is recommended because most lethargy on cycle is believed to be due to little to no estrogen. So a ph that readily converts to estrogen would solve or prevent this lethargy.

i personally would not use high doses of caffeine on any cycle especially one with sides as strong as SD.

Do the screen the 12hours w/o food won't kill you and it's good to know where you're at so yo can treat you issues properly.

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Dermacrine is recommended because most lethargy on cycle is believed to be due to little to no estrogen. So a ph that readily converts to estrogen would solve or prevent this lethargy.

i personally would not use high doses of caffeine on any cycle especially one with sides as strong as SD.

Do the screen the 12hours w/o food won't kill you and it's good to know where you're at so yo can treat you issues properly.
Thanks 'monstermash',
U basically answered all my questions. I'm pretty sure I know what I'm gonna do now for my cycle (precycle, cycle, and pct). I was just trying to tie up loose ends.

Yeah, you're right, I'll just go ahead and take the screen. Was just wondering if most people were doing the same thing or maybe there was some kinda alternative route of figuring out your cholesterol levels.

Thank man, I appreciate the help!

UKStrength

Great post mate :)

Have you considered a non-stim based NO product?

Pre-Max is one of the few 'pump products' that actually provides awesome pumps without the need for stimulants (caffeine, gaurana, taurine, geranamine etc.) or L-arginine ;)

I personally have used stimulants whilst on SD but I would HIGHLY recommend against it unless you're running low-dose or know your body well.

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Great post mate :)

Have you considered a non-stim based NO product?

I personally have used stimulants whilst on SD but I would HIGHLY recommend against it unless you're running low-dose or know your body well.

So, I'm guessing you're suggesting I might want to use one of these products to help with blood flow? Yes, I agree that would be a good idea, I will consider one of those products, but why won't one of the stimulant based
N02 products work? From what I understand, the caffeine in these products doesn't constrict blood vessels, which would result in higher BP. Since these products are vasodilators, isn't the caffeine in it not a concern? I'm just wanting to take care of both of these concerns the best that I can (BP and lethargy).

Thanks for your advice, much appreciated!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
So, I'm guessing you're suggesting I might want to use one of these products to help with blood flow? Yes, I agree that would be a good idea, I will consider one of those products, but why won't one of the stimulant based
N02 products work? From what I understand, the caffeine in these products doesn't constrict blood vessels, which would result in higher BP. Since these products are vasodilators, isn't the caffeine in it not a concern? I'm just wanting to take care of both of these concerns the best that I can (BP and lethargy).

Thanks for your advice, much appreciated!
Regardless of what the "science" says, caffeine from NO products can still cause high BP. It happened to me with Superpump250 for example.

Get some methyl B12 for energy dose it 5,000mcg twice daily. Take 5000 first thing in the AM and 5000 30min preworkout. It won't be a rush like caffeine but it'll keep you from draggin a**. GPLC or PLCAR can also help with bloodflow as well as fat metabolism with out the need for stims.

You may also want to run some high dose (1000mg) vitamin C for antioxidant and cort control. It's cheap and it'll cover some of you're bases. I either do it all preworkout or 500mg first thing in the am and 500mg preworkout. it's good to run this with the carnitines, although i wouldn't do it long term personally.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats been left out is that both superdrol's and caffeine's effect on blood pressure is pretty individual. If your bp only goes up to 140/80 on the combo of superdrol + your favorite caffeine based preworkout, who cares.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are worried about sides-don't run sd. there are many great ph's that are much milder but still give good results.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Whats been left out is that both superdrol's and caffeine's effect on blood pressure is pretty individual. If your bp only goes up to 140/80 on the combo of superdrol + your favorite caffeine based preworkout, who cares.
BP can creep up on you then destroy your cycle if you leave it unchecked.

Most be people don't check their BP enough on cycle so unless you're checking daily, it's better to err on the side of caution with your intake of stims. Especially on SD.

I'm lucky when I was on my last cycle cause my job has one of the electric "sleeve" type BP machines. they're not the best but way better than just guessing you're ok.

if you are worried about sides-don't run sd. there are many great ph's that are much milder but still give good results.
I don't think thats the case, he's just being smart about stacking products on an SD cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a wrist based one at home so I do check daily :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BP can creep up on you then destroy your cycle if you leave it unchecked.

I don't think thats the case, he's just being smart about stacking products on an SD cycle.
there is nothing smart about running sd!

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
Regardless of what the "science" says, caffeine from NO products can still cause high BP. It happened to me with Superpump250 for example.

Get some methyl B12 for energy dose it 5,000mcg twice daily. Take 5000 first thing in the AM and 5000 30min preworkout. It won't be a rush like caffeine but it'll keep you from draggin a**. GPLC or PLCAR can also help with bloodflow as well as fat metabolism with out the need for stims.

You may also want to run some high dose (1000mg) vitamin C for antioxidant and cort control. It's cheap and it'll cover some of you're bases. I either do it all preworkout or 500mg first thing in the am and 500mg preworkout. it's good to run this with the carnitines, although i wouldn't do it long term personally.
Thanks man, lots of good advice givin here!!
I'm aware that Vit B12 and C are good for energy, not sure about the "methyl" B12, I'm guessing thats the same as good ol B12? I'll look into that.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I almost came in to say that this belonged in anabolics, but I guess the stimulants are still supplements. Come to think of it, why did I right anything?

iron13th

iron13th

Awards
True! As long as I keep up on my BP, I should be able to get away with caffeine sups.

I have a wrist based one at home so I do check daily :)
I need to invest in one of those. It would be a lot more practical than heading to the doc or walmart everyday to have it checked out!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I need to invest in one of those. It would be a lot more practical than heading to the doc or walmart everyday to have it checked out!
And if your bicep is over 14", the walmart ones don't give accurate results.... Whereas a wrist based one is good for wrists up to I think 9" and its not like your wrist grows much :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And if your bicep is over 14", the walmart ones don't give accurate results.... Whereas a wrist based one is good for wrists up to I think 9" and its not like your wrist grows much :)
i guess that depends on how much exercise your wrist is getting.:sgrin:

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure if caffeine is really a good idea on a cycle of SD. I mean, caffeine constricts blood vessels, and your BP is already gonna be compromised. On top of thats, your blood is gonna be thicker with all those lipids flowing through it. Probably not a good idea.

I did do some reading up in the past on how NO2 works, and if I remember right, the caffeine in those product actually DO NOT constrict blood flow. I mean, NO2 products are used as vasoDILATERs. So, somehow, the caffeine in these products do not constrict blood flow, yet still manage to stimulate. Sooo, I'm thinking that N02 products are ok to use on an SD cycle?

If the general consensus is to not use caffeinated products on cycle, then what stimulants are recommended? Just want to be prepared when I start to feel lethargic! I've heard some people recommend Dermacrine...not sure why.
Anybody have oppinion on a good stimulant on cycle?

Thanks everybody!!

P.S. Just was wondering about everybody's opinion on cholesterol screens? I mean, I have a screen set up because I just want to know what my levels are b4 I start my cycle, and I'll do another one after my cycle. I guess my question is, do most people do these screens? It just really sucks that you have to go 12 friggin hrs with NO FOOD!!! That is a friggin killer for a bodybuilder! There needs to be a better way man!
I personally dont see an issue wuth caffien on cycle used in sain sence ofcorse. like eg. 4-5 cups a day being the upperlimit (200-400mg ed).

I use ASGT on cycle and everything went great and its got caffien in there. pluse my esspresso when i get up.

but for tierdness on SD i would not rec soley stims.
sure I rec it preWO but overall I would rec.
sustain alphaLV and Toco-8 on cycle, maybe also T-911 from LG for labido/sexual support (but not used daily all the time only when well you know. ;-))