Stim preworkout product suggestions

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i have both a smooth lid and a ridged lid. the smooth lid is what i have open. i do believe it has something but doesn’t effect me the same as excelsior.
BTW, I meant to state this in my previous post -- but if you just want to outright sell one/both of your old Excelsior tubs (I think you said you had 2, if I'm not mistaken?) for cash and not worry about trading for anything, just let me know what sort of price range you have in mind. I can't afford to spend a ridiculous amount of money (circumstances might've been different had I not wasted all this money on these bum-ass PWOs, LOL), but I'd be curious to hear what sort of price you'd have in mind, either way.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did discover pretty late in season that in my experience The Excelsior batches different batches were packed in different tubs and you could see the difference in tubs on the bottom. The weaker more short lasting ones and small Pete recycle signs and two digit numbers I think mostly 15,16 or 16 the good ones had large Pete print and batch number 1002 32. .... I am pretty sure in my own experience, first 8/23 Excelsior tub was clearly different from 10/22 so I gave up but then in another shipment once again I receives strong ones. But later I have also come to realize that permatolerance sneaks in as well even though it was amazing how consistent my first few 10/22 tubs were
Check this out. The tub with the flour-like powder is from a newer lot (exp. 6/24), while the tub with the grainier powder is from an older lot (exp. 5/24):

20211127_101910-min.jpg

As you can see, both tubs' powders have totally different consistencies. Something in the formula definitely changed at some point.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Check this out. The tub with the flour-like powder is from a newer lot (exp. 6/24), while the tub with the grainier powder is from an older lot (exp. 5/24):

View attachment 210312

As you can see, both tubs' powders have totally different consistencies. Something in the formula definitely changed at some point.
you might be right still, but it kinda looks like the left one is just clumping from humidity

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
They have been varying, Excelsior batches, for quite some time now. Upon opening although in a last stage that almost never happens, when you have kept an opened container for a long time it turns dark red and starts to clump.
According to the youtube who said older batches contained 3-fama newer contained something different undisclosed.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

View attachment 210312

How do the experience of consuming the different tubs vary for you or do they feel the same to you?

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
About Excelsior, in my experience I have tried exp 10/22 and exp 8/23 Some of the 8/23 are in my experience the same as 10/22 very long lasting very clean energy good mood good focus, for me the only bad side being they leave my body like 20 hours later and then my sleep is still disturbed.
The other kind is more short lasting not as good nor focus and after a couple of hours a kind of crash similar to regular DMHA products for me. This kind also gave me a bit more of rapid heart beat as well as slight stomach queasiness that never happened with the good batch.
Bad side though having spoiled your system with so much dopamine and some serotonin or whatever it leads to low motivation when going off like stims in genera, although Excelsior is kinda special. To me it doesn´t feel that strong then somehow it is lol

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
it looks like i totally nailed how to determine if your tub is bunk or not.
Yeah sometimes different batches have been packed with different tubs lying around. In my experience my way of telling the different Excelsior apart seemed quite accurate but it was just when the last 8/23s sold out so couldn´t really confirm it with other people, so not sure it being universally true anyway for me and 4 shipments from different shops the feeling of Excelsior was according to serial number on the bottom. Before that I used to write with a black marker where they came from and good one of it was a good one

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
hmmm lmao
As stated I have tried and have that Kigelia African extract at home. It is a strong and functional stimulant but without any extra warm fuzzy feelings for me and only last a few hours and then crash not at all long lasting like old good tubs of Excelsior
I wonder if theres a difference from the cheaper tubs on ebay compared to the website linked in the video by fitness deals.
Anyway I ordered a tub of strawberry lemonde version on ebay for $30 along with the capsule version.

also this is a review someone posted on the video:
"I took about 1.2ish scoop (one scoop probably would've been enough). First I took half a scoop, waited 40 minutes, and took the other half and a tiny bit more after. Fasted state, like I would on excelsior, first thing in the morning.
- Super clean, i mean VERY clean energy. No heart racing moments. No anxiety.
- Much easier to breathe. I was lighter on my feet. Similar to what I felt on the O.G. Craze back in 2012. This might be a negative because if the withdrawals are anything like craze, I'll feel super lazy and heavy for a few days after stopping use.
- Speedy type of energy. Since it was easier to breathe and move, it was easier to recover between sets and I could just keep moving.
- doesn't suppress appetite. I can eat and I don't feel sick by the sight of people eating like excelsior.
- no cotton dry mouth. Cons: I don't feel the caffeine, and there's no way all of this energy is from 400mg caffeine, 100mg DMHA and synephrine. And I've taken modafinil before, this is nothing like it. "
Did you try that capsule version yet? same dud or?

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just ordered the able phenta plex and cap version also. I may add a mini review in the next two weeks or so. I’m a long term stim user and have been since the days of widely available ephedra sinica, so it takes something strong to impress me.
Some of these new pre’s & thermos popping up this year have really been impressive, I think the strongest I’ve felt in at least 5 years or more. Dark Labs Ripper and Adrenaline I think are the most honest labels I’ve seen in a long time, both truly feel like high dosed, real dmaa & dmha respectively. I’m tolerant to both stims enough that I usually don’t really “feel them” with supps that contain them, but I sure do with these two.

I just got some of the Centurion Labz new thermo that is possibly spiked, Legion. It is a prop blend with no notation of dmha content, but that’s the claimed all-star stim in the blend. It doesn’t feel like mega doses dmha to me though. It reminds me of the few times I took actual phentermine a long long time ago. The energy and focus are really high, but it simulateously makes me feel cold while my actual temp goes through the roof. I was outside yesterday for several hours in the mid 40’sF with a light breeze. My hands and feet felt like they were freezing, but my hair was wet with sweat with no real physical exertion going on… just either standing, sitting, or easy walking. IMO it definitely has something mysterious in it.

Thanks guys for reviewing some of these new and suspicious supps
About Legion, I haven´t tried it but I am also quite a bit of a stim conaisseur from Craze and Detonate to Excelsior and more, I am guessing a reason you felt cold from Legion might be the yohimbe? Sometimes yohimbe does that to me. I have sworn off yohimbe many times, sometimes a new yohimbe supp I take a few times but that feeling how it makes my heartbeat irregular and always creating and underlying uneasy feeling that is just bad for me.
Let us know what you think of Phenta and the stim fatburner from ABL if you feel like and find the time thanks

Last edited:
muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just got back from my hour-long run. My legs had that leaden feeling that you get when you try running on no PWO for the first time after taking an actual "legit" PWO for at least several days in a row. I really wanted to like this PWO, but I basically felt nothing from it. Makes me wonder if the fitness news site that's hyping as "the next Excelsior?" is actually the brand owner/manufacturer of the product and is simply trying to capitalize on the current Excelsior shortage.
Great thoughts!!!
Possible that guy even is a straight Imperial Nutrition connection as Excelsior just started getting widespread after his youtube video hyped it. Then after rumors started getting out new batches of Excelsior were weaker he did another review on a new Excelsior 8/23 saying it still was fire same as old Excelsior.
ABL Pharma and Imperial Nutrition although not exact addreses their addresses are both New Jersey .
Gonna be thinking a bit more before buying his recommendations next time

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Great thoughts!!!
Possible that guy even is a straight Imperial Nutrition connection as Excelsior just started getting widespread after his youtube video hyped it. Then after rumors started getting out new batches of Excelsior were weaker he did another review on a new Excelsior 8/23 saying it still was fire same as old Excelsior.
ABL Pharma and Imperial Nutrition although not exact addreses their addresses are both New Jersey .
Gonna be thinking a bit more before buying his recommendations next time although I of course am diagnosed as both impulsive and attention deficit .... Still possible to be supersmart but better be a bit careful
i have 8/23 and it’s
it’s also looking like there are 2 distinct versions of ABL.
I still believe the dude.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
i have 8/23 and it’s
it’s also looking like there are 2 distinct versions of ABL.
I still believe the dude.
I also have fire 8/23 and also less fire 8/23 , the less fire still works better than any regular DMHA I have ever tried but the fire ones and the 10/22 are really exceptional in how amazingly long they last without any crash for me.
The two different kind of batches have been confirmed in my experience by about 4 of each kind.... first time really bummed with the weaker one but then I thought it was over and was extra happy when I got just as strong 8/23 as the 10/22 next time I ordered so I know that in my personal experience there is more than one batch of Excelsior.

I don´t try many new PWOs and without affiliation what kind of regular person would spend that much money on buying so many PWOs that you would not have time to finish and then also put up discount coupons linked to his reviews without getting anything for it? That I cannot believe although some of his reviews are likely similar to peoples experience of the products.

I have lowered my expectations totally for Phenta Plex now but still with a little hope of getting a good tub although I ordered from advanced nutrition on ebay, should be getting my tub by Tuesday or Wednesday and will report about it and the lid as well

lal3208

Awards
I also have fire 8/23 and also less fire 8/23 , the less fire still works better than any regular DMHA I have ever tried but the fire ones and the 10/22 are really exceptional in how amazingly long they last without any crash for me.
The two different kind of batches have been confirmed in my experience by about 4 of each kind.... first time really bummed with the weaker one but then I thought it was over and was extra happy when I got just as strong 8/23 as the 10/22 next time I ordered so I know that in my personal experience there is more than one batch of Excelsior.

I don´t try many new PWOs and without affiliation what kind of regular person would spend that much money on buying so many PWOs that you would not have time to finish and then also put up discount coupons linked to his reviews without getting anything for it? That I cannot believe although some of his reviews are likely similar to peoples experience of the products.

I have lowered my expectations totally for Phenta Plex now but still with a little hope of getting a good tub although I ordered from advanced nutrition on ebay, should be getting my tub by Tuesday or Wednesday and will report about it and the lid as well
I ordered a tub from them too. The top came with ridges. It does seem to have something extra in it. I thoroughly enjoy it. It gives me very clean and focused energy that's lasts throughout the day with no crash.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered a tub from them too. The top came with ridges. It does seem to have something extra in it. I thoroughly enjoy it. It gives me very clean and focused energy that's lasts throughout the day with no crash.
1 post. you are clearly here to cast doubt on the theory for sales purposes.

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
1 post. you are clearly here to cast doubt on the theory for sales purposes.
This whole mysterious extra ingredient thing and variation between batches and different tubs is intriguing. I dunno, could be a coincidence and his first post is actually him or her speaking the truth? Or it could be that right now Excelsior disappearing and now Phenta Plex being hot that some people jump into these threads for sales purposes?
I ordered even 3 Phenta plex in the blind and will probably put them up for sale if they are bunk, probably not here though, now people know I sell them i f bunk lol and love in Europe in overseas shipping problematic although I have shipped O.G Excelsior from E.U to U.S within less than 5 working days with DHL Express and we are also talking quite crazy prices and I am only selling off a single tub here and there for my daily bread.
Will honesty report back on my Pentas as an O.G stim user only slightly permafried, able too feel but needing quality stim to put out a happy review:)

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That sounds really promising if it is true althou a post below at suspects you as a first time poster to be doing son in the interest of sales? I hope its true what you wrote and if lucky I can have some of that as well :)

lal3208

Awards
Sorry I'm just a lurker. Just wanted to give some feedback on a pre workout. I don't know if it's as good as Excelsior, I never tried it because of the reports of the crashes it gives you. As for phenta it great if you like pre's that make you lose track of time. It constantly keeps me moving and focused on my workout.
Screenshot_20211127-184349.jpeg

Nodus1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I ordered Phenta Plex from Nutricartel on Friday morning, received order confirmation but have not received shipping info yet. Hopefully it is in process and I won't get a message telling me that the order was canceled (because it was partially sold out, then came back in 3 more flavors for part of a day, and now it's sold out once again but in all flavors this time). Nutricartel has always treated me well. Hopefully they're sending me a smooth rim lid (right? 😂) next week and I will post my experience with it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm stocked on high stim pre's for a while now. Have probably enough to last me for at least half a year. What I have on hand:

Convict Stim - they just had a BOGO sale for Black Friday
El Chapo
Defiant Unleashed
Zeus
YOLO Darkside
Convict is still BOGO at suppz

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Sorry I'm just a lurker. Just wanted to give some feedback on a pre workout. I don't know if it's as good as Excelsior, I never tried it because of the reports of the crashes it gives you. As for phenta it great if you like pre's that make you lose track of time. It constantly keeps me moving and focused on my workout. View attachment 210316
I do want to believe you. Sorry if you were met with supiscioun but sometimes there are suspicious things happening in the supp business lol. Make lose track of time yeah that does sound like something focus enhancing for good and bad. Enjoy it if you can and hopefully anabolic minds too.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I have 2 tubs with ridges on it. Different flavors and only opened one.

Still leaning on it be being a run of the mill high stim preworkout. The first time I tried it at half a scoop I felt like there might be a little "something-something" in it but after using it a few more times at .75 scoops it never felt like there is anything special in it.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had time now to try phena plex and the capsule version Phentamene.
The cap version is 1 cap per serving and the label hints that it’s weaker than a serving of phena plex. I’ve tried it several times at 1 cap, and 2 @ a time. Not a fan. Nothing overwhelming or even really on my radar of awareness going on here at all. Have also tried 1-2 scoops of phena plex, same result. No great pump effect noticed, no stim effects really noted either. I’ll agree that there is a degree of focus enhancement with this, but it’s not that strong.

I was looking at the labels today and just shaking my head. IMO they might actually have roughly half the claimed caffeine, the synephrine content is exaggerated, if there is dmha it’s def at the 100mg (or less) indicated because I don’t feel it like most dmha products claiming 150-200mg. Further, I’m really sensitive to niacin (the flushing kind), and I feel none in here as label claims (to be fair, they may have used non-flushing niacin), and I don’t think there is any reasonable amount of beta alanine, if any… can’t feel the tiniest amount even of parasthesia.
Gonna chalk these up as losers for my wants. They may be decent preworkouts or study aids for those with no tolerances.
Btw one of my phena plex tubs has a smooth lid, the other is ridged. The flavors were decent at least!
Your experience essentially mirrors mine. I have tried Phenta-Plex on two different occasions now, and I can honestly say that I notice nothing at all in the way of effects. It doesn't even feel like a typical DMHA PWO to me. I notice much more in the way of effects from taking either of the other DMHA PWOs I currently have in my rotation (Convict and Insaneosaurus Rex). Phenta-Plex was a total waste of money for me, but it sounds like at least a few people notice *something* from it.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
n-isopropylnorsynephrine? Thoughts on this

muscleman

muscleman

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Your experience essentially mirrors mine. I have tried Phenta-Plex on two different occasions now, and I can honestly say that I notice nothing at all in the way of effects. It doesn't even feel like a typical DMHA PWO to me. I notice much more in the way of effects from taking either of the other DMHA PWOs I currently have in my rotation (Convict and Insaneosaurus Rex). Phenta-Plex was a total waste of money for me, but it sounds like at least a few people notice *something* from it.
Sorry for you guys feeling.its a waste, a risk I will feel the same, maybe though slight chance there have been different batches of this? Will report myself on Penta in a few days

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I saw this on Reviews Brothers IG. Crazy stim formula. Caffeine, DMAA, DMHA, AMP Citrate, and BMPEA.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 210353View attachment 210352

I saw this on Reviews Brothers IG. Crazy stim formula. Caffeine, DMAA, DMHA, AMP Citrate, and BMPEA.
Damn, that formula looks insane. Just when I said I wasn't going to risk wasting money on anymore bunk preworkouts...

Edit: just did some googling and it looks like it's only available via a single UK-based retailer. Anyone know if there are any US-based retailers to order from?

Last edited:

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not great but not totally terrible. A little more of a dirty feel than regular synephrine
So , just go with regular synephrine? Bucked up pre workout isn't bad and they use this. DMHA is super clean

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Loving Convict right now at 1 scoop. And I consider myself a stim junkie.

Curious if tolerance grows quickly. I like the focus & slight euphoric feeling.
are you sensitive to y or ay?

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Damn, that formula looks insane. Just when I said I wasn't going to risk wasting money on anymore bunk preworkouts...

Edit: just did some googling and it looks like it's only available via a single UK-based retailer. Anyone know if there are any US-based retailers to order from?
UK only.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol calm down kid

i haven’t been able to fully test everything i have. lol

ima pm you

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Loving Convict right now at 1 scoop. And I consider myself a stim junkie.

Curious if tolerance grows quickly. I like the focus & slight euphoric feeling.
Mine arrives today, testing out tomorrow!

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, I couldn't help myself and I ordered the Ashes PWO. It's shipping out of the UK so I have no idea how long it will take to get here. I'm especially excited about it since it contains BMPEA, which, if memory serves right, is the amphetamine isomer that Craze was "busted" for testing positive for.

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I couldn't help myself and I ordered the Ashes PWO. It's shipping out of the UK so I have no idea how long it will take to get here. I'm especially excited about it since it contains BMPEA, which, if memory serves right, is the amphetamine isomer that Craze was "busted" for testing positive for.
Craze contained N,a-DEPEA no?

crpav

crpav

Awards
  • Established
Chiming in with my experience with 2 flavors/bottles of Pehnta I bought. Bought from retailer FDN recommended. Not sure on lid type...rigid? Does that mean the side grips have the ridges?...I think for whatever that means. Truthfully don't feel much at all. At least compared to what it's being compared to.

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just saw this post about Phenta Plex. According to a post on IG, a full leveled scoop weighs 11 grams. He did do 0 with the scooper on the scale. The serving size is 6.9 grams.

Here's the IG post.

http://instagr.am/p/CWs290uo2dF/

Last edited:
uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chiming in with my experience with 2 flavors/bottles of Pehnta I bought. Bought from retailer FDN recommended. Not sure on lid type...rigid? Does that mean the side grips have the ridges?...I think for whatever that means. Truthfully don't feel much at all. At least compared to what it's being compared to.
yes. my theory is the tubs which have lids with the ridges for grip are bunk.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not great but not totally terrible. A little more of a dirty feel than regular synephrine
Hi Tech uses it a lot. I think i notice more “rush” from it, but it’s pretty hard to tell when the dose is clearly only 10-20mg on top of a boatload of other stims. Nonetheless I do think the versions of mesomorph and Lipodrene with it hit harder than the ones without.

Always wanted to try it at 50-100 mg and see how that feels but I’ve only seen it from one place as a bulk powder